Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert title here>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxxi

Administrator
Ya'll know the drill. Mostly. This will be a fairly basic game. No write ups. Claim whatever shit you want. Oh. And Day phases won't end until majority is reached.

Lessgo.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
12. Satsu

I will extend it to 12 players. Come join this exclusive game. limited time offer.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
4. WindwardAway
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
12. Satsu

Lol

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
12. Satsu

Matthieu

Vigilante
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
10. Matthieu
12. Satsu

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
10. Matthieu
12. Satsu

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
1. MitchRapp
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
10. Matthieu
12. Satsu

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
1. MitchRapp
3. Val the Moofia Boss
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
10. Matthieu
12. Satsu

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You are filling those slots nicely, well done. Only 3 free trial spots left, grab them before they are gone.

I could open a couple more spots later on but they will be at a premium of 10$ each so dont miss out.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not for me ofc, just want to help Foxxi achieve her dream of being rich and saving kittens.

Claws

All-Knowing
1. MitchRapp
2.Claws
3. Val the Moofia Boss
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
10. Matthieu
12. Satsu

Foxxi

Administrator
I'll leave signups open till Sunday - I'm going to be too busy this weekend - then get this rolling on monday.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
1. MitchRapp
2.Claws
3. Val the Moofia Boss
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
10. Matthieu
12. Satsu
13. Blind Badja ;)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
This is one of the things you do that causes people to dislike you and call you filthy
70-30-100. I like to retain a bit and that’s hardly my filthiest. It was a harmless rib on your name/preferred position and thought the wink signified that I was jesting but hey whatever.

It’s like when Morrison jokingly steals 13 from you sometimes. This is just another way of ribbing it that was all.

Just here to play the game yo.

Last edited:

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Your friendly co mod comes to save a day. I decided to open up a few more spots to achieve perfect balance.

1. MitchRapp
2.Claws
3. Val the Moofia Boss
4. WindwardAway
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. LemonDemonGirl
8. MTR
10. Matthieu
11. Badger
12. Satsu

Last open sposts dont miss out. games starts on tuesday.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
70-30-100. I like to retain a bit and that’s hardly my filthiest. It was a harmless rib on your name/preferred position and thought the wink signified that I was jesting but hey whatever.

It’s like when Morrison jokingly steals 13 from you sometimes. This is just another way of ribbing it that was all.

Just here to play the game yo.
Theres a different... Morrison and I speed signup for 13 and comment on it if the other gets it.

Thats not a you thing. Then you took it further. Im trying to not have an issue with you, but you keep doing dumb things like this that annoy the shit out of me. Just assume you can rib and joke with me. You dont know me. I dont find your ribs funny. I find them annoying. So if you dont want me to get nasty... just assume you cant joke with me at all.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Theres a different... Morrison and I speed signup for 13 and comment on it if the other gets it.

Thats not a you thing. Then you took it further. Im trying to not have an issue with you, but you keep doing dumb things like this that annoy the shit out of me. Just assume you can rib and joke with me. You dont know me. I dont find your ribs funny. I find them annoying. So if you dont want me to get nasty... just assume you cant joke with me at all.
I know that’s a bit different, that’s why I said ribbed in a different way.

Well I’m sorry it bothers you so much and that you didn’t find it funny, but yeah I ran a whole game where I was making a play on poster names and yeah I like to make sign-up gags but still think you’re still making a bit of a deal with something that was ultimately meant as harmless regardless if you find it funny or not. I mean I just saw 12 then extended it to 13 and used you.

Anyway I’m happy with spot 11 so yeah moving on.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I know that’s a bit different, that’s why I said ribbed in a different way.

Well I’m sorry it bothers you so much and that you didn’t find it funny, but yeah I ran a whole game where I was making a play on poster names and yeah I like to make sign-up gags but still think you’re still making a bit of a deal with something that was ultimately meant as harmless regardless if you find it funny or not. I mean I just saw 12 then extended it to 13 and used you.

Anyway I’m happy with spot 11 so yeah moving on.
I know you ran a game based on peoples names... I didnt like it then and asked you to remove references to me... did you think my opinion would change?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I know you ran a game based on peoples names... I didnt like it then and asked you to remove references to me... did you think my opinion would change?
I did it just don’t get why you give a shit so much when it was only flavour when people reference each other here all the time.

But fine I won’t do it anymore.

Foxxi

Administrator
Alright, I'm closing signups. I'll get things going either tonight or tomorrow =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom