Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The palate cleanser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightingale

Administrator
This will be a standard game - no write ups, claims allowed, composition unknown. Who's down?

General Rules
1) Editing of posts is forbidden.
2) Deleting posts is forbidden.
3) You must use the vote function or I will not count your vote.
4) You do not need to unvote before casting a new vote.
5) This game is majority yeet only.
6) I strongly suggest you reach at least 5 posts and have a vote on record for each day phase.
7) This game requires discord, all action submissions, correspondence with the moderator, and rolecards will be handled through private channels in this server:
https://discord.gg/V3hQEYaZW2
8) If you are reading this, ask me privately for a cookie.
9) Once dead you may only post in the provided dead channel unless your role card specifically states otherwise.
10) I am a bastard mod. Any game I run may, or may not include bastard elements.
11) Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by the moderator as evidence is forbidden.
12) No discussing the game outside of the active game thread or provided channels.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want within the game thread. Just remember: This is Mafia, people are definitely lying to you.

1) VoidKitten
2) Satsu
3) MTR
4) CWE
5) Mazer
69)Blind Ninja
7) Matthieu
8) Badger
9) Val
10) Rock Meets Hard Place
11) Claws
12) Tildey
13) Xan
14) Crackle
15) Listo

Last edited:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
That is not the proper number. The proper number is 13 or 14. But it is a good number.

Mazer signed up in the other thread.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Never been in a claiming game before (except MU champs) nor a game modded by Foxxi.

First time for everything! Sign me up boss lady. :yes

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Never been in a claiming game before (except MU champs) nor a game modded by Foxxi.

First time for everything! Sign me up boss lady. :yes
I wouldn't call this a Foxxi game. It doesn't say it will be bastardized.

If you see Foxxi post a game that says it may be bastardized, you absolutely want to play that. Without a doubt.

Claim games are fun. You all basically claim every game anyway :D

Nightingale

Administrator
I mean, I did make a disclaimer some time back to just assume any game I run has the potential to be bastardized. That said this one will not be. Unless it is. But it's not.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
*Waits for the end-game reveal that this will be secretly bastardised* :p

Nightingale

Administrator
General Rules
1) Editing of posts is forbidden.
2) Deleting posts is forbidden.
3) You must use the vote function or I will not count your vote.
4) You do not need to unvote before casting a new vote.
5) This game is majority yeet only.
6) I strongly suggest you reach at least 5 posts and have a vote on record for each day phase.
7) This game requires discord, all action submissions, correspondence with the moderator, and rolecards will be handled through private channels in this server:
https://discord.gg/V3hQEYaZW2
8) If you are reading this, ask me privately for a cookie.
9) Once dead you may only post in the provided dead channel unless your role card specifically states otherwise.
10) I am a bastard mod. Any game I run may, or may not include bastard elements.
11) Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by the moderator as evidence is forbidden.
12) No discussing the game outside of the active game thread or provided channels.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want within the game thread. Just remember: This is Mafia, people are definitely lying to you.

Last edited:

Nightingale

Administrator
Because it will make it easier on me to know/be reminded if I need to look for a player already voting on someone and remove that vote.

Nightingale

Administrator
Eh. On second thought I don't think it matters for the reasons I thought it would actually. So nvm XD

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I may just claim Hogan again…just because.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I not only claim the role, I am Squidward at work especially after today.

Had a customer say “emailing the CEO!” and gave me a 0. Asked the manager what it was about….he bought mouldy ham in store and told him well the store have to refund money over the till. I can send him is a Tesco Moneycard for the value!”

Apparently my reasonable response triggered enough reaction to warrant a CEO email threat. Guess the customer’s got me there!

Nightingale

Administrator
Hashing out the build- I would like at least 2 more people. But I'll make this work if I have to without =)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Well, it'd be nice if some of these other "team members" would be willing to do their part.

Must be nice to choose your own schedule.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
The last time we played a palette cleanser game together, was literally my first game and you were able to out me as scum on N1 and get me yeeted day 2.

You can try and re-create that again.
Fine, I'll play. Sign me up. But only if the cop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom