Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volunteerism

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I've said things in the past like "when I mod" and every game has been ran by mazer/fox/void/psycho and they may want the chance to play together so I would like to formally volunteer to run a more traditional game if there's enough interest in something like that here. I'd ideally want a minimum of 13 players but wouldn't mind doing something larger with 18 or 21.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'd be happy to play a game modded by you! It would be nice to expand the mod rotation a bit, and it's true we rarely get a chance for all four of us to play on a game.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Sounds good. I also keep saying one of these days I am going to get out of my comfort zone and try to run a game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I can start putting a sticky mod list at the top of the signup thread. We have a list in discord, but this makes more sense to have it here.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Yay to additional gamerunners. I like playing different styles and methods. I'd love to try a Rock game.

Top Bottom