Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 20 - Badger goes to WrestleMafia

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Sunday June 30th 2024

Badger was all excited for his trip to Wrestlemafia. He was packing all the essentials toothbrush, passport, clothes, , kilt stuff food and drink. Plus the most important item of allll…condoms as Baito had reminded him to pack those especially with the kilt stuff!

Mrs Z Badger at this point was not amused and whipped him with a bar mat, tennis racket and hockey stick (bartender and athlete, one of the many reasons Badger loves and married her) decides she is coming along. Dr Breyski was already a travel buddy but she decided juust to make sure her husband behaves himself and no harm comes to him.

Problematic Honey K Badger especially not amused being his brother, not invited plus his birthday today which poor Badger unknowingly forgot and also invited the good doctor instead of him as his travelling buddy!

Also Special K is his favourite cereal which for some reason pings Voidbadger as he considers himself an expert on cereals. Dunno why but he just does.

Anyway, Problematic gathers up a team as out for revenge:

GrumpyBistoBadger95 - Annoyed that he did not have a bigger part in this story. Aaaaagh! It’s Bistoooo!!! could be toxic gravy granules here!

Baws - So named because he has two and poor Badger due to medical reasons has one!

Rachel Badger - She has been with both brothers but had a previous separation from Problematic because he slept with a hot copy badger. They were oooon a breeeak! She then fell for our young hero/protagonist whose heart ultimately belonged to Z. Her and K are now back together and she’s out for revenge.
Sober BWE - Self-explanatory.

“Wait a minute Badger” some may say! It’s not til next year! Aaahhh but he has a way! Bazer lent him the Time Machine of Guam sometimes used for wrestling debate contests.

Normally used to travel to the past mind you but for the purposes of this story..we’re adding a button that say travel to the Future…no wait not thaaat one..actual future.

Hey it’s been a while so trying my best okay? Expect a few puns!!!

Badgingale is already groaning as is BWE who is already loading up the tomato cannon so better not do too many.
Badger1983 is also not happy that Badger says Leo is the best turtle so is prepared to help load the cannon!

Sober BWE on the other hand finds this shit hilarious and is planning to buy Badger…a cup of tea if they meet face to face on this trip while BWE drinks teaquilas!

Shit I did it again..baaaad narrator! *slaps own wrist and puts on armour (the u spelling) before being pelted with tomatoes.

It is at this point that whenever writing anything down over there…take the u out!!! Anyway I digress..pressing future button on machine which was conveniently fitted by another engineer we hired in Voidbadger because he’s good at this type of thingymabob.

*Fast forward to Saturday 12th April 2025. Indianapolis airport. A week before the big show*

Our hero and the good doctor are on the plane about to touch down. Due to forgetting about jet lag/timezones they fall asleep and don’t see Problematic and his squad reminded him of jet lag and made sure he stayed awake for the journey.

The plan touches down with Badger carrying his AEW belt who in all the haste of packing brought that instead of his WWE title. Ooops! as he makes his awkward entrance.

Bazer is there and the first to greet him with haggis, Biva baked a cake for him. Bildey is there with Scottish bunting, balloons and bagpipes. Baito also brought bagpipes and they played a duet of “Flower of Scooootland hoping to send the bad guys hooooome tae think agaaain!

BTR and Buture…slept in surprise surprise!

Psycho666Badger was playing through Final Fantasy VII Rebirth for the seventh time and lost track of time. We may or may not visit him later!!

Mrs Z Badger said brief hellos and went to her temporary bartender job at the airport bar where BWE already was hitting the El Patron.

They kinda also squint at each other:

Z: “I think you’ve had enough!”
CWE: “An…..UNLIKELY STORY!!!!”

*Narrator’s note: saying unlikely to avoid any lawsuit of gimmick infringement*

Z: “See if I wasn’t behind this bar…I could outdrink you!”
CWE: “An…..UNLIKELY STORY!!!!”

*They squint at each other potentially foreshadowing a showdown laaaater. Maaaybe!*

Finallyyyy…unbeknownst to everyooone! Blind Badja is also travelling to this event by submarine!

Now why he chose submarine instead of a plane…who knows? Is he annoyed at all his jokes or is he looking out for our young protagonist? Who knows really??

Okayyyy planning for 17 currently but may reduce/add roles if more interest. Will cover full rules when games starts. In a nutshell it’s Rajah Mafia rules (no claiming or I kiiilll you! 48/24 phases day/night phases) Muuust be a hammer to yeet and plus using Psycho’s Will system. Will disclose full rules when game starts. Sign-up list! Will let sign-ups run at most a week or so to get interest.

Also you’ll need access to my server to play. Foxxi mentioned an issue with permissions. Checked and not sure but let me know if any problems.

Here’s the server link which also putting in FoS game announcements channel:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
1. Caito

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Got a holiday in three weeks, but willing to take a premature yeet to help make numbers:

1. Caito
5. CWE
17. Dreyski

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Caito

@CWE I’m being pre-emptive in case you wanna pre-emptive again

No offense @Caito and definitely nooot a way to play the music faaaster. :shifty:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
PS…meant to warn in original post and at the risk of another pun…

May be a BADGEtard mod!

Sorry last one..for now…maybe lol

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
1. Caito
2. Val the Moofia Boss
3. LemonDemonGirl
5. CWE
10.Mazer
17. Dreyski

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@MTR as per message in server, gonna stick you down as potential until you confirm either way if playing or not playing. 👍

1. Caito
2. Val the Moofia Boss
3. LemonDemonGirl
4. MTR (potentially)
5. CWE
10.Mazer
17. Dreyski

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I feel left out of the game description. Taking the next spot

1. Caito
2. Val the Moofia Boss
3. LemonDemonGirl
4. MTR (potentially)
5. CWE
6. 3cubbies
10.Mazer
17. Dreyski

1719838289059.png

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I feel left out of the game description. Taking the next spot

1. Caito
2. Val the Moofia Boss
3. LemonDemonGirl
4. MTR (potentially)
5. CWE
6. 3cubbies
10.Mazer
17. Dreyski

View attachment 211
Goddamnit look at those cutie cubbies! :heart:

I was actually going back and forth making characters but couldn’t think of a clever one for you plus spots etc.

I caaan make back-ups in case more people are interested so ya never know! 😉

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Full list now with MTR’s confirmation!

1. Caito
2. Val the Moofia Boss
3. LemonDemonGirl
4. MTR
5. CWE
6. 3cubbies
10.Mazer
17. Dreyski

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also just remembered you guys have your Independence Day July 4th right?

So yeah definitely leaving sign-ups all week and won’t start til probably next week due to that holiday in case this is currently affecting some people deciding to sign up right now so yeah will leave extra time for sign ups. 👍

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Yep. We'll be busy scaring the British with fireworks this week.

Just in case they start getting froggy.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Nicksplat Redcoats GIF by Hey Arnold

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Unfortunately I am no longer a real American person who fights for the rights of every man. Though I used to be…brother!

But yeah will leave this open and if still quiet after the festivities then may do a Void and start annoying/pinging people lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Let’s not all rush at once guys lol!

I know 4th July is tomorrow and all but did explain that giving more time.

Will work on fleshing out role cards over the weekend. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ll see how it is by the weekend but if numbers still not going up then will either scale back or may even just cancel/reschedule altogether as it seems a fair few folk I’ve asked not available/taking breaks.

I suppose height of the summer it’s maybe a bad time.

No point making role cards if this is a bad time for a lot of people.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I would appreciate it if you removed any/all mentions or hints to characters that could be construed to be an interpretation of me or my life.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I would appreciate it if you removed any/all mentions or hints to characters that could be construed to be an interpretation of me or my life.
Huh?

If you’re on about the submarine thing, that’s obviously a spoof/parody and not meant to be taken seriously!!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I mean I essentially took the piss out of myself in that write-up over things.

But yeah no offense was meant and sorry if it caused as such but yeah it’s just flavoour!!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
INTRO PART TWO

Blind Badja decided why is he bothering to travel thousands and thousands miles in a sub when others are in a game..so he went home.

Howeverrrrrr

What we failed to mention is that 3cubbies, Badger’s couusin upset that he wasn’t invited. Sooo annoyed that before all this happened, he wrote Badger a passionate letter explaining being left out.

Unfortunately Badger had already left before the letter had arrived at his house. 3cubbies had travel coupons to get a discount on his own flight over there.

While flying he was deciding whether to hurt or help his cousin as he decided to sleep on it during the long flight over there.

Last edited:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Current list:

1. Caito
2. Val the Moofia Boss
3. LemonDemonGirl
4. MTR
5. CWE
6. 3cubbies
10.Mazer
17. Dreyski

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Riiiight.

I will leave this open until Tuesday at the latest. I know weekends can be awkward so leaving sign-ups open until Tuesday.

If it doesn’t increase by Tuesday, I have a back-up plan but will involve rejigging, reformatting.

So Tuesday either way, the game will be oooon! 👍👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
INTRO PART THREE

The Time Machine of Guam was acting as Voidbadger and Bazer were making changes. They were quite concerned.

Mrs Z Badger knocked off shift for the night at the airport bar. She and BWE decided to have a lock-in and a tequila-off on the El Patron. Last person standing wins! Who will survive?

Badger was enjoying his flight unaware still blissfully unaware of his enemies sitting at the back while he was sitting at the front when all of a sudden there was an announcement over the PA:

“Ladies and gentlemen we are experiencing major turbulents due to a low fuel supply!” We will try to make an emergency landing but we might diiiie!”

Panic was happening among the plane. Emergency crews were radioed to see if they could join in and help just in case the worst happened. They may not get there until…Tuesday!

The stewardesses all fainted but brave Badgingale decided to stand up and demonstrate the emergency procedures anyway pointing out where the nearest exits are and how to wear the oxygen masks as they come popping down.

Problematichoney K Badger was not concerned however. In fact one might say he had something to do with this as he let out a Sideshow Bob laugh!

Meanwhile 3Cubbies was on a different flight of course which was running just fine and smoothly. He decided to watch the in-flight movie and write some more letters to send later. Almost like AIRMAIL if you will!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah sorry for “Badgering” lol.

Tell ya what. Rather than put up (another) announcement, I’ve got a plan for 9 or 10 but will leave open as per previous announcement until Tuesday morning juuust in case there’s more but 9 will be the minimum.

I guess I wasn’t expecting so many to be unavailable but it’s fine.

If there’s no more than 9 or 10, then I’ll just look at it as an opportunity to run my first “mini game.” Turn straw into gold, lemons out of lemonade lol.

I will of course tweak again if it gets higher than 10.

Last edited:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Current list:

1. Caito
2. Val the Moofia Boss
3. LemonDemonGirl
4. MTR
5. CWE
6. 3cubbies
7. Robozerim
10.Mazer
17. Dreyski

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I’ll close sign-ups tomorrow morning when I wake up just to give people all of today plus me being in a different time zone as well.

Edited the Discord announcement (so as not to ping folk too many times) plus edited previous post after Robo. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also @Robozerim pingee you an invite to my server.

Anyone else that wants to sign up not already on the server, the link is in announcements and OP.

However if you need a fresh invite link if it comes up expired then please let me and will send it to you.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay watching Raw, will work on rolecards and then will close sign-ups and start randing tonight just in case there’s a number 10 that might show.

I will update this thread when sign-ups are officially closed. 👍👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah just closing this here as juuust in the process of finishing rolecards and going to rand tonight and will create new thread.

I may reach out for subs if anyone drops out but hopefully we won’t get to that stage!

But yeah, rolecards, rand and new thread coming up soon!

After football as Spain are playing France but yes after that game definitely! :yes:

Last edited:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
After the footy, forgot Spain and France were playing lol.

But almost done!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Back home now so wooon’t be long!

Top Bottom