Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 20 - Badger Goes to WrestleMafia

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Let's kill somebody! Dreyski, I choose you!

Vote: Dreyski
I'm not a pokemon! Any case, I don't have any dees to share, and the only thing of interest in the writeup is MrsZBadger choosing 'not to strike'. Looking at the context that might be an x-shot doc/vig ability (probably vig if they held off)
I'm not sure 3pups's reasoning for voting Mazer holds water. Looking to see if a train forms is of limited value in small games, especially if we hammer at 5, and in any case IIRC most players had already voted and the only likely movement at that point D1 is people voting for sleep.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I dunno. Nice weather we’re having!!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also got Copa America final on now.

Entertaining 0-0 draw so far!!

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: Mazer

I don't have a reason to switch off from this.
So it was a "pick whatever", but no reason to switch today.

You also took a lot of words to talk around the original refuting.

You're either pushing an agenda or capt ahab.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Damn, I was hoping we'd get something in the write-up. We did not get any new / missing characters revealed, and we only saw one action from red, and two green. I am concerned that now that we are down to 4 listed green (with Badger, Baito, MrsZ, Psycho666Badger and CWE Bazer gone, there are 3 red (Problematic, Rachel, and Baws), and 1-2 yellow 3cubbies and Badja, that maybe red acts on odd nights while yellow kills on even nights?

Is MrsZBadger a real character? This is loosely about our pal Badger, who I believe is still a bachelor. The line about "see if anyone would bring harm to her husband but chose not to strike" read to me like maybe a nurse/doc protect but if could be a bomb trap? Or it could just be flavor?

Does anyone else think actions may have been and/or characters are still hidden?

Weekends are tough for me to contribute/pay close attention.

@Mazer, I was in the midst of preparing a response to you and ran out of time before day 1 ended. You have noticed that I am generally not a fan of D1 lynches because scum has a knowledge advantage, so they more often than not result in a misyeet. However, in more recent games I have been advocating for everyone to interact and to vote, because we can gain information - even if we can't make sense of it til later on, not just from who people vote on, but also who they avoided.

I have lately taken the approach to lend my vote to support / follow someone I have wronged in the prior game. But, as I noted, I cannot recall owing anyone a favor this game. I picked you to see who, if anyone else might jump on your train. I didn't feel strongly about you, but at the time I voted you had been a bit quieter than usual. I will accept that your real life obligations prevented you from engaging much on the first part of the day, as I hope everyone accepts my limited availability on weekends.

I don't trust you yet - but I don't trust anyone else either. I agree with you that if you're town, we want you around because you are very skilled at hunting down our threats. The fact that nobody else joined the train on you may turn out to mean that others also think you are town and want you around, but it could mean that you and your scum team were okay with a non-yeet, knowing you'd get the kill at night. I am not sure about the fact that MTR temporarily joined the train on you, before he removed it to vote sleep. Pretty much everyone in the house of MTR often comes across as scummy, but I was getting more of a town vibe from MTR until he voted on you and then switched off. It certainly could be simple confusion on his part, but I just don't know. The town vibe may just be because I agreed with everything he was saying.
Prior to mtr voting, what did he say that gave you a good town vibe?

Of course, there's another potential explanation- scum possibly already had people on my train. Everyone voted and at one point mine was the biggest. It's more probable there than anywhere else.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Anyone who knows my playstyle even to a minor level should have one big reason to read me town.

Details matter.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Robo, or Rob Oz Erim (as I'd like to call you moving forward), what do you think of 3puppies' posts?

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I apologize for being absent this phase. Just a lot going on and was barely online in any capacity. Give me a few to kind of read through things.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so I didn't miss a ton it seems. So no info it seems so back to kind of square run of voting with no real direction.

I don't want to get caught without a vote in case I get busy again before I crash for the night so for now to just get a train started on someone since just one vote each on people. Random pick goes to

Vote: Robo

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Robo, or Rob Oz Erim (as I'd like to call you moving forward), what do you think of 3puppies' posts?
I think the insistence on staying on you from day one to two is interesting. Unusual to bring attention to the idea, could be trying to imply something.
I don't generally agree with anybody who says you shouldn't lynch on day 1. You should be lynching people in most scenarios, including on day 1. You should not count on tpr's coming forth with their information. Yes, scum have an information advantage on day 1, but by not lynching you only extend the time where town doesn't get information. If you just wait to be led by TPR's and the scum get a lucky TPR hit in, or the game doesn't actually have the big info TPR's that you want to have swoop in and save you, and then you've let mafia whittle down town without any threat of them dying and failing to get any information from lynching people for the hope of information that isn't coming.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Scum having an information advantage on day 1 is exactly why you should lynch somebody. On day 1 you have the most people to spare, and it's possible for them to act on that info, which can in hindsight help expose them further down the line.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Or at the very least put a serious effort to try lynching somebody. Get some records going, some information to work off of. If somebody had been lynched yesterday, we'd actually have something more substantial to discuss today.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Prior to mtr voting, what did he say that gave you a good town vibe?

Of course, there's another potential explanation- scum possibly already had people on my train. Everyone voted and at one point mine was the biggest. It's more probable there than anywhere else.

It was mostly this post.

Part of me wants to vote sleep but at the same time I feel like we need to attempt to try to get someone. But in a small game we only have so many misyeets open to us.

I believe I even said I wholeheartedly agree with this. And as I later said, I understand that the fact that I agreed with this may have contributed to having good vibes. But also, I got a mild mini-chuckle out of him voting Future (after I had voted Badger). We were both wondering about how the mod would handle votes on folks not playing. I know my own town role, and he kinda gave me the impression he was thinking somewhat along the same lines - let's try to figure this out by trying to get info.

Once he voted you, and then unvoted and voted sleep, it made me wonder a tiny bit about him and a little less about you. It makes me think you're both not on the same color - or at least, you two are probably not both red. It wouldn't make sense if you were both red, for him to jump on your train and get you closer to being yeeted, when there were other trains that could have taken off when he voted. So I think it's more likely only one of you is a threat to town, while you could both be yellow or both be green. But if neither of you are scum, one of you may be town while the other is yellow. That could be scum theatre, but I kind of doubt that.

The fact that you are considering details and pressing folks makes me feel better about you. Not great, but let's call it a smidge better.

I voted on you again in the wee hours yesterday AM because I wasn't sure I would get back online today. Not feeling strongly about anyone at all. I often put out a lot of words as I am trying to figure stuff out.

Robo, to your point that we should yeet every day to get information, I don't think I disagree too strongly, as I understand your point. My point is that we should all be going on record with votes. Even if we don't yeet anyone, we can get valuable information about voting history. When combined with flips down the road, this info becomes more important.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Me collate and do a final vote count later.

Cos Spanish Siesta and all!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Time Gentlemen please!

Bit busy right now but will do official write-up/start night up later this afternoon. 👍

Day Two End/Night Two Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
DAY TWO VOTE COUNT

Dreyski - 1 (Robo)
Robo - 2 (Val, MTR)
Mazer - 1 (3puppies)
3puppies - 2 (Caito, Dreyski)

Not voted - Mazer, LDG

So aye Badger and the gang still jet-lagged. Need more sleep apparently lol. Some looks towards certain folks but still bleary-eyed. Sleep won the day again!

It is now Night Two. 24 hours to let me know about actions, submit etc.

Night Two End/Day Three Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT TWO RESULTS

Tuesday 15th April 2025

BWE was really depresssed about the death of Bazer. He was the wise man, best friend and confidante of our young protagonist Badger.

Mrs Z Badger was still unsure on who caused the death so decided to just keep on pouring drinks.

BWE hit the tequila harder than usual but then at one point went to the toilet.
Mrs Z Badger then took a phone call. While on the phone and while BWE was in the toilet, ProblematicHoneyKBadger came in and swapped the glasses again and hurried out.

BWE returned to his seat and unfortunately didn’t know his glass was switched. He took a shot, convulsed and then died. Ambulance was called and the post-mortem revealed that he was actually Mazer.

The gang were in mourning at the funeral the following day. Problematic and Baws however turned up purely to shout “Teaberculosis!” then hurried out the funeral.

Mazer has died of teaberculosis. He was BWE, drunkard/Vanilla Townie

Living Players

1. Caito
2. MTR
3. CWE - Bazer: Badger best friend/Wise Man/Vanilla Townie
4. 3cubbies
5. Mazer - BWE: Drunkard/Vanilla Townie
6. Dreyski
7. LDG
8. Val
9. Robo

It is now Day Three. With 7 players alive, 4 is required for a hammer/majority.

You have 48 hours.

Last edited:

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
So two vanilla town so far. So guessing since this ended up being a mini game of sorts and short write ups we are not looking at too many power roles. Okay we really need to try to sniff out someone today. I am around this phase and won't check out like last phase. Again sorry about that.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count

Caito - 1 (Val)

Not voting - MTR, Dreyski, Caito, 3puppies, LDG, Robozerim

With 7 players alive, 4 is required for a hammer/majority

Last edited:

Caito

CWE Killer
This whole game has been slow unfortunately. And with Mazer out, I believe our detective skills have gone done dramatically.

With that said, I wanna go back to 3pups. I still don’t like the post I referenced at the time, and now it’s like an itch I can’t reach to scratch.

Vote: 3puppies

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count

Caito - 1 (Val)
3puppies - 1 (Caito)

Not voting - MTR, Dreyski, 3puppies, LDG, Robozerim

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Feeling pretty good about Val right now, but now Caito's posted, I've got two possibilities to test a theory

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count

Caito - 1 (Val)

Not voting - MTR, 3puppies, LDG, Robozerim

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I was hoping we'd have some info to work with.

Val, why are you picking Caito? I am not opposed to him for OMGUS reasons, but I think he's picking on me because I have been trying to solve.

I want to go back to Mazer's thoughts that his D1 train - since it at one point led - contained scum. I know that I am town, so if he was right, it would mean that either or both MTR or Robo is a bad guy.

MTR reads to me as more solvy this game, than he tends to play when he's scum. It's been discussed, though, in dead chats, so he could have picked up on this and it could be forced, but I just don't get that feeling.

On the other hand, it seems to me that Robo is normally much more talkative, sometimes even to the point of annoying others almost monopolizing the discussions.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count

Caito - 1 (Val)
Robozerim - 1 (3puppies)

Not voting - MTR, LDG, Robozerim

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count

Robozerim - 2 (3puppies, LDG)
Caito - 1 (Val)

Not voting - MTR, Robozerim

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count

Robozerim - 3 (3puppies, LDG, Dreyski)
3puppies - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Val)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Gonna say from this point on and to give everyone a heads up that I’m gonna be tied up for most of the day.

I’m preparing for a job interview tomorrow so any future vote counts may be delayed. 👍

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Looks like Robo is a no show

Does anyone else have any reads? One guy near hammer, but only one person bothered to justify himself.

MTR do you have any thoughts?

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Nobody’s got any reads, unless Badger is hiding actions from the write-ups. I figured pushing to hammer -1 might be instructive. The fact that scum haven’t rushed in to hammer suggests that Robo may be red.
I’d rather go down with bad actions rather than inaction.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I am struggling to get reads on anyone. Val and Caito not jumping to hammer while waiting on me to vote feels good to me that Robo may be red. If we don't have any other thoughts I am willing to hammer and see what we get.

Caito

CWE Killer
I haven’t hammered yet cuz of the reasoning for the initial vote. It’s thin. It’s basically just him not being talkative. And with my history with the way i play games, that’s a little too hypocritical of a reason for me.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I think that is fair but this game has not seen too many of us super active.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I completely agree that the reasoning is thin - but it's not just that he's not talkative per se, it's that it feels he's playing differently than he has in other games when he was town. We have not been getting information from the writeups to help us out.

We have been fortunate that we did not misyeet anyone so far, but it has come at the expense of failing to get information, and we've lost CWE and Mazer.

I went back and re-read the initial stuff again, and I earlier thought there might be 3 red scum to start, but I had missed something important

Not sure what you are asking there? This is D1 when we don't have any information to go on just yet.

From the writeup so far, it looks like we have only a five green (Badger, Baito, MrsZ, Psycho666Badger, and Bazer) three scum in red (Problematic, Rachel, and Baws), and likely at least one additional threat in yellow 3cubbies, perhaps another with BlindBadja

Does this make sense for a Badger-run game? I get that there were several pared down as the signup initially called for a pile more.

Is our mod a filthy bastard? I suspect there are still characters not disclosed yet, as it seems our mod likes to mess with spreadsheeters.

Rachel was eliminated before we got started. Since Problematic and Baws both appear in the writeup, I think they may be the only 2 red threats. Not sure about the yellows, as they haven't appeared in the writeups. And I had missed BWE as a green, so maybe that means BlindBadja is really gone?

I don't trust Badger to not be at least a little filthy - but maybe his only filthiness this game is to not give us many good TPRs or meaningful information during the writeups?

If so, with 7 players left now, that would mean 4 green, 2 red, and 1 yellow. If we have are correct, we have a little breathing room. But a misyeet today makes it 3-2-1, and depending on what yellow's role is, would a scum night kill then potentially make it 2-2-1, so does one misyeet tomorrow end the game? If yellow also has a kill, could tonight end the game?

Caito

CWE Killer
I’ll wait for the Badger update on timing. And then I’ll see how that correlates with if he says anything or if it is getting late. I still don’t like 3pups however.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ll wait for the Badger update on timing. And then I’ll see how that correlates with if he says anything or if it is getting late. I still don’t like 3pups however.
It’s in the Badger chat vote counts but will say here too:

Day Three Vote Count

3puppies - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Val)

Day Three will end at 10:01 am ET/3:01pm GMT July 18th

Roughly just under 16 hours left from now if it helps. :yes:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also gonna crash in the next couple of hours so if hammer is reached while I’m asleep, I’ll update in the morning. 👍

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't know what to do
Lynch somebody. Don't hope for a TPR to come in and rescue everyone, start killing. Worst thing that happens is you lose a game you're playing with people you've never actually met.

I am not mafia, but even lynching me is better than continuing to not lynch anybody. You can at least get some info out of it.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I was hoping we'd have some info to work with.

Val, why are you picking Caito? I am not opposed to him for OMGUS reasons, but I think he's picking on me because I have been trying to solve.

I want to go back to Mazer's thoughts that his D1 train - since it at one point led - contained scum. I know that I am town, so if he was right, it would mean that either or both MTR or Robo is a bad guy.

MTR reads to me as more solvy this game, than he tends to play when he's scum. It's been discussed, though, in dead chats, so he could have picked up on this and it could be forced, but I just don't get that feeling.

On the other hand, it seems to me that Robo is normally much more talkative, sometimes even to the point of annoying others almost monopolizing the discussions.

I can fluctuate between lots of posts, or damn near absent depending on time and energy. Still, I don't think I came anywhere near what some of the true big posters around do.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Three Vote Count

3puppies - 2 (Caito, Robo)
Caito - 1 (Val)

Not voting - MTR

Day Three will end at 10:01 am ET/3:01pm GMT July 18th

Just over 14 hours left.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Just under 2 hours left til deadline now.

About to leave for an interview in the next 40 minutes so any votes I receive in that time may not be updated til after deadline along with the final write-up.

If hammer is reached while I’m out, I ask that that be the last post and to stop posting until my interview is finished.

Thank you.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
STOP POSTING PLEASE! Gonna lock the thread after this post and will do write-up and reveal after my job interview.

Final Day Three Vote Count

Robozerim - 4 (3puppies, LDG, Dreyski, Badger)
3puppies - 2 (Caito, Robo)
Caito - 1 (Val)

Not voting - MTR

Write-up and reveal to follow. 👍

Day Three End/Night Three Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So after the funeral, the gang decided they needed cheering up and WrestleMafia was in two days! They hit the road in an RV and do a cross-country tour!

They stopped at at a local Wendy’s because they know Badger looves a good Baconator from his last trip to Chicago!

Robo however decided at this point to make the group aware he was a vegan! This enraaaaged our young protagonist who then decided to lay him out with an RKO!

Robo…or should I say Baito! You’ve been laid out by the three most dangerous letters in Sports Entertainment! R…K…O!!!

Robo has been laid out by an RKO! He was Baito - Caledenophile (Lover of Scots)/Philanderer/Vanilla Townie
Living Players

1. Caito
2. MTR
4. 3cubbies
6. Dreyski
7. LDG
8. Val
9. Robo - Baito: Caledenophile/Philanderer/Vanilla Townie

It is now Night Three. You got 24 hours to submit actions etc

Night Three End/Day Four Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
After Wendy’s and leaving Baito laying, they went back to the bar again later that night. Badger then texted his lovely wife beforehand to say they were coming but also tried texting Psycho666Badger who was so stoned he wasn’t answering.

He then called him and yelled at him to lay off the weed and playing the PS5 to come meet them for a drink. Psycho666Badger then finally answered and agreed.

However when he got to the bar, he fell asleep at the bar like MTR often does at home and working at the library almost instantly before he could order.

Mrs Z Badger then tried to rouse him but lost patience. She started whipping him so hard over the head multiple times with the beer mat that he bled all over the floor and died instantly. She looked back in shock and tried calling an ambulance but it was too late.

MTR has been whipped to death with the beer mat. He was Psycho666Badger: Gamer/Stoner Vaniila Townie

While they were gathering over his body, ProblematicHoneyKBadger slipped some of his tea into Caito’s whisky. He spat it out instantly and felt a bit sick afterwards. He started bollocking, swearing saying he wanted a fucking whisky!!!! He wasn’t sure he could take a drink like that again because it was so disgusting.

Living Players

1. Caito
2. MTR - Psycho666Badger - Gamer/Stoner/Vanilla Townie
4. 3cubbies
6. Dreyski
7. LDG
8. Val

It is now Day Four. With 5 alive, 3 is required for a hammer/majority.

You have 48 hours.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Four Vote Count

3pups - 1 (Caito)

Not voting - Val, 3pups, LDG, Dreyski

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
It's looking unlikely, but has anyone uncovered any information at night? Getting a little nervous about the idea that we are going to have to throw darts at the wall and hope we hit

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Did anyone not notice the vote shenanigans yesterday? The final vote cast on Robo was by BADGER, our mod? This tells me that either Badger messed up as he was distracted by a job interview (- by the way, Badger, hope it went well), or that someone else must have had an extra/hidden vote. We do have to be extra careful because if we lose another green, then red has a majority.

But, we finally got some details in the write up last night. Caito was attacked, but did not die last night - which to me means he had at least a 1x no kill. Our mod Badger clearly likes to confuse us, but it seems either way that Caito has to be either red or yellow, either way a threat to whoever is my remaining town member. There's no reason for town to have a BPV.

In addition to this, OMGUS. Caito has been pushing me for a couple days because he must know I am clearly town, and the only person left who has been trying to figure this game out. He is coming out early to try to get people to follow him - despite the implications for town, with a misyeet perhaps being end of game.

Caito, care to explain yourself?

We don't have any info about LDG, me, Val or Dreyski. We know Caito must have had a no kill and maybe even an extra vote.

Vote:
Vote Caito

I realize this could be a mistake, but if it is, this has been fun and frustrating at the same time.

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Who do you think the other scum is then? If you are town then scum might try to kill you tonight so it's probably best to say anything you have to say now

3puppies

Lost Wolf
We can't claim in this game, but other than Caito, who I am Ivory soap 99 44/100ths certain is a threat, I dunno. You (Val) haven't been all that helpful this game until lately. Dreyski is in the same boat as you, maybe a tiny bit less helpful than you are now, but definitely more helpful than you earlier.

LDG is always a conundrum, and she often skates by without contributing all that much to solving. As a result, others get frustrated with her. Additionally, she's often taken anyone even questioning her as a threat - she can be the queen or princess of OMGUS. There have been games when she fails to submit a night action, but in this game, though, where we've had so many vanilla townies, we haven't had to wait a full 24 hour night phase - suggesting that either she hasn't had a night ability to submit, or she's had a strong scum partner doing all the work. I may be wrong, but I think it's the former, and that she's another vanilla townie.

Val, what gives me pause is that you were on a Caito train earlier. But you didn't vote to hammer Robo, which now that he has flipped green, I would have thought you'd have done if you were scum. The Caito train never really got traction before, so maybe you'd have jumped off to save your partner if it had gotten close. I don't recall you giving a reason for voting him other than it's a name.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Did anyone not notice the vote shenanigans yesterday? The final vote cast on Robo was by BADGER, our mod? This tells me that either Badger messed up as he was distracted by a job interview (- by the way, Badger, hope it went well), or that someone else must have had an extra/hidden vote.
I don’t know if Badger messed up or he deliberately interjected himself into the game. He is one of our more interactive mods and was likely a little peeved that we hadn’t hammered three days in a row. Extra votes tend to be hidden and it was late in the day when it happened.

The burning issue: Does Cairo’s BPV signify town or scum? Can scum afford to burn it before they swoop for the kill? Or does Occam’s razor account for the night action?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Four Vote Count

3pups - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (3pups)
Dreyski - 1 (LDG)

Not voting - Val, Dreyski

Caito

CWE Killer
Geezus…..

Those two 3pup posts are the scummiest things I’ve seen in a while.

Assuming I have a BPV, that doesn’t automatically eliminate me from being town. How is no one else’s radar going off on you?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Geezus…..

Those two 3pup posts are the scummiest things I’ve seen in a while.

Assuming I have a BPV, that doesn’t automatically eliminate me from being town. How is no one else’s radar going off on you?

Nice try. You are caught as a threat to town, so you're trying to deflect attention away from yourself. My posts are logical and I am town. You contribute nothing.

Dreyski pops in, reads everything but curiously does not vote for Caito when he's been caught. Dreyski is protecting Caito, so he must be the other scum.

LDG, we can't afford to spilt votes 3-ways, as with 5 players left we need to get a successful yeet to have a chance. In the interest of moving things along today, I will join you. Hope this is the right move.

Vote: Dreyski

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Four Vote Count

Dreyski - 2 (LDG, 3pups)
3pups - 1 (Caito)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
FINAL DAY FOUR VOTE COUNT

3pups - 3 (Caito, Badger, Badger)
Dreyski - 2 (LDG, 3pups)

STOP POSTING PLEASE!! WRITE-UP INCOMING!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
SATURDAY 19th APRIL 2025 - WRESTLEMAFIA NIGHT ONE - ALLEGIANT STADIUM, LAS VEGAS
The gang are queuing up in Las Vegas. ProfessorHoneyKBadger disguised as a ticket scalper tried to sell our hero Badger some scalped tickets. Badger however with genuine tickets saw through his disguise. Could’ve RKOed him but instead…he gave him several of these….

Badger looks closer and sees it is 3puppies, so gives him a beer bath too!

3puppies has been given several Stunners and a beer bath! He was ProblematicHoneyKBadger - Badger’s evil brother and Mafia Killer

Baws
looks over his fallen comrade and swears revenge!

Living Players

1. Caito

4. 3cubbies - ProblematicHoneyKBadger - Badger’s evil brother and Mafia Killer
6. Dreyski
7. LDG
8. Val

It is now Night Four. You’ve got 24 hours for night actions.

Night Four End/Day Five Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT FOUR/WRESTLEMAFIA NIGHT ONE RESULTS

3cubbies flight reached its destination and he got into the show. Night One was a great show! Badger and Mrs Badger were fucking loving it! They bumped into each other and group-hugged! Blood is thicker than water!

Samantha Irvine sang America the Beautiful to open the show!

Dominik Mysterio lost his mullet fighting Rey Mysterio in a Mask vs Hair match.

The Rock reminded Roman and Cody he was gonna whip their candy asses in the main event of Night Two.

The Wyatt Six/Sicks tried to recruit Paul Heyman to be their Wise Man…he ran like fuuuck! Roman was in his limo and saw the whole thing in his limo tv. Alice Cooper explained the history of Milwaukee backstage.

Benjamin sucked like Pralines and Dick trying to explain it to Wayne and Garth who were too busy calling the Mania sponsors Snickers “Snickter Boy!”

Otis finaaally got his revenge against Chad Gable!!

Sami Zayn in a storyline angle betrayal feud overcame his nemesis/arch enemy in Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Title in the main event of Night One!

But yeah after Night One finished…3cubbies met up with Badger and his lovely wife. What a helluva writer’s block!

Emotions were running high yet some fans around the couple chanted “Hug it Oooout!”

They did and enjoyed the family reunion:
Until Baws ran up behind 3cubbies and stabbed him in the back with a knife that he got by security somehow because they were lazy plus metal detectors were fucked and he then ran off!

While running off, he yelled “Teaberculoooosis!” while the Badgers were shocked. They picked up his wallet and saw the name Dreyski on the driving licence. Unfortunately he did not survive!

Baws ran away pleased with his work. However WrestleMafia Night Two the next night! We shall see mon ami!

3cubbies was Dreyski: Badger’s wayward cousin/Craft Beer extraordinaire/Neutral Survivor

Badger and the lovely gorgeous missus while upset…did swear revenge but thought they would put this behind them for now and enjoy Night Two!

Unfortunately Dreyski could not enjoy Night Two!
Living Players

1. Caito
4. 3cubbies - ProblematicHoneyKBadger - Badger’s evil brother and Mafia Killer
6. Dreyski - 3cubbies: 3cubbies was Dreyski: Badger’s wayward cousin/Craft Beer extraordinaire/Neutral Survivor
7. LDG
8. Val

It is now Day Five. With 3 players alive, 2 is required for a hammer/majority.

You have 48 hours.

Caito

CWE Killer
Well now this is interesting. I’ll be honest, when i found out I wasn’t the one killed, i thought scum was idiots. I still kinda do. I’m pretty sure if you kill me, game ends number wise.

But at least you were smart enough to kill Dreyski. And you actually framed things correctly. I already said I think Val is the other scum. But 3pups, smart enough to know someone had him figured out but still wanted to try and talk his way out of it, name drops LDG. Setting me up for having to make the final decision. Bravo. Played correctly…….

Or you guys just fumbled your way into that without any sort of true effort and conviction. I’m just as willing to believe that.

So, which of the two of you is town…..

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Given that LDG voted for me and Caito did not hammer, that would seem to suggest that Caito is not the last scum, unless this is some sort of funny last laugh ploy where he drags this out while risking a loss, but I doubt it.

Vote: LDG

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Five Vote Count

Val - 1 (LDG)
LDG - 1 (Val)

Not voting - Caito

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Need ma bed.

Will let this triple threat goes on…but a parting giiift..

Caito

CWE Killer
What do you mean pressure? Assuming you two hold, next vote ends the game. And it’s a 50/50 shot for me.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Five Vote Count

Val - 1 (LDG)
LDG - 1 (Val)

Not voting - Caito

Day Five will end at 8:43pm/1:43am 22nd July.

With 3 remaining, 2 is required for a hammer/majority.

Just over 17.5 hours remaining.

Top Bottom