Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 21- American Assassin

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
As a truth tell Mazer or as a cheap cop out?
As a truth tell. And a little bit if a taunt to people like myself who like Easter eggs.

And I've talked about out of game. Even this game, I'm not revealing.

I'd sooner get myself modkilled than waste the effort.

But I'm not above throwing it out there when people should know better.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
As a truth tell. And a little bit if a taunt to people like myself who like Easter eggs.

And I've talked about out of game. Even this game, I'm not revealing.

I'd sooner get myself modkilled than waste the effort.

But I'm not above throwing it out there when people should know better.
Unvote: Mazer
:dunce: :fingersx:

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
In fairness, some folks know when I'm unavailable pinging doesn't work. But I would be more likely to check discord in general

I think honest people would say that I'm more likely to sacrifice to check in, even when swamped if I'm a bad guy, because I wouldn't want to fuck over the team.

I don't like that void ignored the points raised, and I think honest vk is typically more likely to engage. The spreadsheet critical comment has pinged me. I was very obviously reading through a lot, and calling me out for a quick help request iscuikebhim.

But honestly, I've also considered that maybe he's got his get me back blinders on. I might have given him top much shit about his political guesses being off lately.

If you think these are problems for another day, why not consider yesterday's morri issue?

Barring another piece of shit work scenario when I'm covering for someone (and thankfully I'm not covering anyone next week). I was killed early last game, and would prefer some run.

But certainly that's only if people think the examining is something they want to engage in.

Or maybe I just get tired and get mad that nobody picked up my truth tell.

Still not telling you, cwe.
I did indeed consider Morrison and today I brought up that the reluctance (if it can be called that) to flipping him yesterday was indicative that he was a bit more likely to be scum. He's not at all clear from checking in today, it's just that he's more of a coin flip to me because there is so little material to read him off. I would not veto a Morrison flip, but I do have a reason why he moved very slightly down in my priority flip list.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Unvote:

Gonna think for a bit longer. I would like to see a vote count at some point so that we don't fail to flip someone today, but maybe I'd be willing to give Mazer the benefit of the doubt for a day.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:

I think is Mazer 2 and Morrison 2 votes with 4 maybe 5 hours to go.

I dont like either of those as yeets today. Anyone wants to CFD BN or Robo?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Sorry for my absence we had a minor issue with my son. I may not be here exactly at end of day. I will do my best. It is possible if there is a lynch and a reveal that it could take me a few hours to get it taken care of.

Current Vote Count:

Mazer- 2 (Jarrod #767, Void #865)
CWE-1 (Future #828)
Morrison-2 (Mazer #862, Matthieu #871)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Unvote:

What was the rationale there? Is Robo's absence related? I'm still not sure why there's a move off morrison, but my second would be here.

I try to be careful with claws, since he gets hit with some bad ones. But if I use voidkitten's as a reference, I have that he could be 3 town roles vs. 4 non-town.

And as I said, he's played enough with me and cwe to know that cwe voting me early doesn't mean two things: jack and shit.

1723297852019.png

Agenda claws has not been friendly claws to me. King maker is a relevant example here (and I still acknowledge claws as king of kingmaker-king of the 3 kingdoms), where the break in reading him came when he quickly used reasons that thoughtful claws would know are false.

1723297397546.png

Claws

All-Knowing
Unvote:

Probably robo unfortunately I was hoping for him to come in but he could just be submitting via scum team

Claws

All-Knowing
Unvote:

Imo they can rb me all they want it doesn't matter i prefer the jail

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Probably robo unfortunately I was hoping for him to come in but he could just be submitting via scum team
I'm not against a robo push. But it doesn't look like the most probable thing to me.

I am curious, Why not blind ninja? If the spreadsheet is accurate, he's limited to 3 town roles, none of which are marked as submitting actions?

Claws

All-Knowing
I'm ok with basically any1 getting yeeted that's not ww/vk. What I'm not ok with is is another no lynch

Claws

All-Knowing
I'm not against a robo push. But it doesn't look like the most probable thing to me.

I am curious, Why not blind ninja? If the spreadsheet is accurate, he's limited to 3 town roles, none of which are marked as submitting actions?
Think I'm in the same boat so it would narrow him even more

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

BN because shpreasheet math magic, Robo because he has 0 posts today and trying to get a lurker yeet and not getting it is what we do.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The biggest cross section for me hits two thing. And I know that this is going to be different for me than anyone else, but because I know who I am....

There's:
the highest probability kills
me being very surprised if there was no scum involvement on my train

So we had
Windy
cwe

And then this is where the momentum kicked in with 3 votes within a condensed (but not crazy) timeframe:
vk
gc
matt
jarrod

Jarrod, who had been largely inactive, was helpful and around enough to correct the vote count. The only thing saving him from a push from me is it being lower probability due to the n1 action. But if it's multiball, double gf can't be ruled out. I still am not sure how to read yellow as affiliated or unaffiliated.

In my head, I thought claws had voted at that point. Reading back, I realized he hadn't, but had just been pushing. I guess it's possible that they got enough quick votes to be on a "We can get this clean, and then stay away". It would be against my gut, but certainly possible.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Going through, I only had a blind ninja vibe on day 1, and he's more than good enough to misread my mild vibe. I'm willing to go here. It's a high probability plays.

Please, please, somebody vet claws. If he was dirty, I would certainly look extremely closely at voidkitten after for pulling him from his early list of 3 despite his own spreadsheet. But that would be the secondary action.

I just realized....."vet" claws. This opens a new world of animal puns.

unvote

Vote: blind ninja

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I could vote for BN, sure. I don't have much of a case on him, I just don't see anything clearing there, and VK and Claws also seemed like they thought BN was a worthwhile flip. So sure.

Vote: BN

Claws

All-Knowing
I just realized....."vet" claws. This opens a new world of animal
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
For me, it's a probability play.

But at least I think it at least gives us a nice split between blind ninja, who has high probabilities, and some of what I see with the other group who went with a lower probability option originally. Even if it was pushed for and not voted. It feels like between BN and claws there's at least pretty good odds to me. Hopefully night moves can help as well.

Claws

All-Knowing
For me, it's a probability play.

But at least I think it at least gives us a nice split between blind ninja, who has high probabilities, and some of what I see with the other group who went with a lower probability option originally. Even if it was pushed for and not voted. It feels like between BN and claws there's at least pretty good odds to me. Hopefully night moves can help as well.
I'm to cool to be scum

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
The biggest cross section for me hits two thing. And I know that this is going to be different for me than anyone else, but because I know who I am....

There's:
the highest probability kills
me being very surprised if there was no scum involvement on my train

So we had
Windy
cwe

And then this is where the momentum kicked in with 3 votes within a condensed (but not crazy) timeframe:
vk
gc
matt
jarrod

Jarrod, who had been largely inactive, was helpful and around enough to correct the vote count. The only thing saving him from a push from me is it being lower probability due to the n1 action. But if it's multiball, double gf can't be ruled out. I still am not sure how to read yellow as affiliated or unaffiliated.

In my head, I thought claws had voted at that point. Reading back, I realized he hadn't, but had just been pushing. I guess it's possible that they got enough quick votes to be on a "We can get this clean, and then stay away". It would be against my gut, but certainly possible.
Didn't matt vote Morrison? Or did he vote you first and then move?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Why is Morrison off the table again? Still feels like there's a disproportionately high number of players who said they'd be fine with killing him, but never voted him.

Claws

All-Knowing
There's likely a few scum in that middle bit from vk -Jarrod i still townsmen vet tho

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Sorry for my absence we had a minor issue with my son. I may not be here exactly at end of day. I will do my best. It is possible if there is a lynch and a reveal that it could take me a few hours to get it taken care of.

Current Vote Count:

Mazer- 2 (Jarrod #767, Void #865)
CWE-1 (Future #828)
Morrison-2 (Mazer #862, Matthieu #871)

Unvote:

Imo they can rb me all they want it doesn't matter i prefer the jail

Unvote: Mazer

Vote: Blind Ninja

Going through, I only had a blind ninja vibe on day 1, and he's more than good enough to misread my mild vibe. I'm willing to go here. It's a high probability plays.

Please, please, somebody vet claws. If he was dirty, I would certainly look extremely closely at voidkitten after for pulling him from his early list of 3 despite his own spreadsheet. But that would be the secondary action.

I just realized....."vet" claws. This opens a new world of animal puns.

unvote

Vote: blind ninja

I could vote for BN, sure. I don't have much of a case on him, I just don't see anything clearing there, and VK and Claws also seemed like they thought BN was a worthwhile flip. So sure.

Vote: BN
VC should look like:

Mazer - 1 (Void #865)
CWE - 1 (Future #828)
Morrison - 1 (Matthieu #871)
Blind Ninja - 5 (Claws, Grumpy, Jarrod, Mazer, Windward)

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
@Mazer I'm actually curious, if you think VK might be scum and his biggest push is BN, does that not deter you from voting BN?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Where's mtr been?
I feel like he really only appeared to have a weird exchange with Future and then both of them vanished again

Would not be surprised if at least one of them is scum, but neither has really said enough for me to get a read on them

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Its 7.

And with all that time zones and weekend at that its super believeable it wont happen ;p

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@Mazer I'm actually curious, if you think VK might be scum and his biggest push is BN, does that not deter you from voting BN?
It did a bit. I could have gone claws based on that possible (not certain) affiliation.

But I've been enough unfounded pushes from town vk, that it would be foolish to ignore the bn probabilities. And he's still very open.

The other thing is void will always bus a teammate. So suss calling without voting doesn't mean a lot to me from void. I respect his game there. I need him to actually bring intent to read strong

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
It would be funny if I was holding the phone and typing with my phone in one hand while my other hand had my fingers crossed high in the air as I laugh maniacally. My thumbs are fat though and I can't type with the side thumb like so of those thin folks out there. I'm very much a hold in one hand, type with the other person.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It did a bit. I could have gone claws based on that possible (not certain) affiliation.

But I've been enough unfounded pushes from town vk, that it would be foolish to ignore the bn probabilities. And he's still very open.

The other thing is void will always bus a teammate. So suss calling without voting doesn't mean a lot to me from void. I respect his game there. I need him to actually bring intent to read strong
I’ve already softed who I am three times :p

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Note this contains the write up for last nights lynch at the start.

There was too much heat on Mitch Rapp. There were calls for inquiries, congress wanted him to answer questions. There was no chance he was going to do that. He went to his safe and spun it open. Inside he grabbed his collection of fake passports and grabbed his go bag. He would disappear and not be back in America any time soon.

BN has been lynched he was Mitch Rapp Godfather

Prince Omar was ready for another night of debauchery. Tonight Void would be his guest on the boat. Void would be busy the rest of the night.

The terrorist organization Abu Sayyaf sent some foot soldiers to keep Grumpy safe tonight. They stood guard keeping Grumpy safe.

It had been a couple of frustrating nights for Ben Friedman but he set out on a stake out again. Tonight he kept an eye on CWE jotting down everything he could.

Thomas Stansfield was pissed he had lost his best asset. He sent someone to keep an eye on VK for the night and make sure he went no where.

Donatella Rahn was excited after last night’s kill. She could see the light at the end of the tunnel. She slipped quietly into VK’s place. Void was keeping an eye on the CIA man sitting in the car across the street looking out the window. Rahn smiled as she burst through the door. She fired twice into the back of VK’s head, splattering his brains across the window.

Void Kitten is dead. He was Paul Fournier- France’s General Directorate for External Security (Cop)

Meanwhile in the White House President Hayes was steaming. D.C. has gone soft and no one had the stones to do what needed to be done to fight world terror. In the situation room he instructed his military to strike. Bombers flew quickly over the Abu Sayyaf stronghold leaving nothing but craters in the ground.

Mazer has been killed. He was Terrorist organization Abu Sayyaf. Bodyguard

1. CWE
2. Robozerim
3. Future
4. Matthieu
5. MTR
6. WindwardAway
7. morrison
8. Jarrod1983
9. Grumpycat
10. Claws

Val has been assassinated. He was David- Palistine Operative and the town doctor.
Listo is dead. He was Samir Fahad, Assassin for Hire. Vigilante.
BN has been lynched he was Mitch Rapp Godfather

Void Kitten is dead. He was Paul Fournier- France’s General Directorate for External Security (Cop)
Mazer has been killed. He was Terrorist organization Abu Sayyaf. Bodyguard

10 remain. 6 to lynch. 48 hours from 6:30pm Central.

Last edited:

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I believe all info is out. I did have to make a quick edit to add an action to the write up.

Claws

All-Knowing
Oof the cop died that suuucks

Ps 3pups was replaced by future hes still in your living chars

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Non-alternating kills with a dead doctor is rough, but it also means that two kills were blocked over the past two nights. The missing scum kill likely came from BN, and then it's a matter of the missing neut kill...

Anyhoo, time to place a vote.

Vote: CWE

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Putting this here because I had mistakes with someone targeting Morrison that i apparently made up. It changes nothing except a box. Just in case I don't live to see tomorrow.

Make sure someone continues this in some fashion as this will be the way to help solve the game most likely. It may not be 100% accurate depending on how things are written or shown, but it can help immensely. Anyone who tries to argue against spreadsheeting or tries to call BS on my list, after I'm dead is sus as fuck.

View attachment 217
VK was the cop, and since BN flipped godfather it means Jarrod is greenchecked.

We actually have nothing excluding the N1 ninja kill from being Donatella instead of the scum kill, so either one could've been blocked, or Mazer was one of the kill targets because Val docced him.

I believe I've known since yesterday who Claws is, and he is not scum or Donatella so I am very unconcerned with him unless my doctor theory is wrong. Which, honestly, it could be, because now that I'm thinking about it, it probably would've been in the writeup that there was a thwarted kill attempt. But Claws more or less asking to be jailed is weird if it comes from a killer, so I think that only makes sense if he wound have a strongman ability.

I have thoughts on Future as well, because I'm not a fan of the way he sort of defended BN yesterday, but it's not exactly conclusive evidence that he's scum. It's a suspicion, though.

Ill try to fix up this spreadsheet tonight when I have time, but in that case I'd rather not hammer because I don't want to go to the work of doing that and then finding out the day has ended lol.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Interesting that Jane and Tom (the presumed jailers) disappeared from the writeup, but only VK appears to have been blocked.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I admire your dedication to posting with emojis lol
One time I played a game where someone had a role that could target a player to force them to only post in GIFs for a day
Didn't stop me from posting my thoughts, just in GIFs :p

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
One time I played a game where someone had a role that could target a player to force them to only post in GIFs for a day
:soapbox::shakefist::sherlock::rotfl::slap::smash:

Claws

All-Knowing
Dont tempt me i love gifs

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
VK was the cop, and since BN flipped godfather it means Jarrod is greenchecked.
Depends how mod does cop checks.
Is it town-not town. or mafia-not mafia. But either way i think it is safe to assume you and Jarrod cant be red.

Top Bottom