Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 21- American Assassin

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I want Mazer and BN to come into the thread and give us reasons why we shouldn't yeet them off a cliff.

Then WA and I can conf bias ourselves and let Claws make the decision.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Speaking of appearances, wasn't matt here? Wonder if he ever caught up, or if he saw 4 pages of posts and gave up on reading.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Speaking of appearances, wasn't matt here? Wonder if he ever caught up, or if he saw 4 pages of posts and gave up on reading.
Oh this is why I'm not against yeeting him off a cliff.

I want to say him saying he will check in and then fuck off is more a scum thing he does?

But that could just me be wanting it to be that way.

Either way it sucks and he does it here and there.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Oh this is why I'm not against yeeting him off a cliff.

I want to say him saying he will check in and then fuck off is more a scum thing he does?

But that could just me be wanting it to be that way.

Either way it sucks and he does it here and there.
Yeah in general it can go either way, I'm more curious if he does come back, whether he'll have any commentary

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I just hope the game will be more active this weekend than it's been this week
But it was also quiet last weekend so who knows

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I guess I'll be around for at least a while before eod and probably pop off a couple hours before

Claws

All-Knowing
im est and the whole central thing is throwing me off i bungled d2 lynch

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ngl, I think if Mazer and CWE were teammates, CWE would've notified Mazer there was suspicion on him in the thread
It's still early in the day so maybe Mazer just hasn't been available yet, but that's my thought anyway since CWE definitely saw the thread and also replied to my pinging him (even if it was just with emojis)

Claws

All-Knowing
cwe tends not to bus teamates tho even if hes on caitos team its quite telling

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
...speaking of which, I should probably go to sleep and maybe if I'm lucky I'll see some of my questions answered tomorrow

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Oh, speaking of caito, is it more likely for 3puppies to have voted caito (who isn't in the game) as town or scum?

I kinda gave up and wrote it off as nai just because not checking the player list is towny but voting a non-player as an excuse to not vote is scummy, so it's a toss-up for me

Future hasn't really done too much, though, so idk what to really think of the slot

Claws

All-Knowing
Oh, speaking of caito, is it more likely for 3puppies to have voted caito (who isn't in the game) as town or scum?

I kinda gave up and wrote it off as nai just because not checking the player list is towny but voting a non-player as an excuse to not vote is scummy, so it's a toss-up for me

Future hasn't really done too much, though, so idk what to really think of the slot
i think hes caito vote was a revenage vote and likely he would of swapped to sleep since he is a rajah sissy that sleeps with the fishes

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
i think hes caito vote was a revenage vote and likely he would of swapped to sleep since he is a rajah sissy that sleeps with the fishes
Lol
OK then, guess we're waiting on Future to do... stuff

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I want Mazer and BN to come into the thread and give us reasons why we shouldn't yeet them off a cliff.

Then WA and I can conf bias ourselves and let Claws make the decision.
Well shit, lots to read and dont have time to look at all of it. Got some more errands to run and seeing deadpool tonight.

I would have killed you N1 if i had control of a kill.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I would have killed you N1 if i had control of a kill.
I don't think you would right off the bat. You owe me kills, but you wouldn't kill me and make it a less active game. We've discussed this. Definitely not as an N1 kill.

So i don't buy that. Willing to listen to game reasons or thoughts you have though.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I need to stop reading back. I really like the poetic nature of Matthieu potentially being an SK avenging Val with his comment because Val did it for him.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Upon re-read, I am more convinced if WA being town.

I was hoping it would shed more light on Claws and Grumpy (so I could place them) but it didn't

Claws

All-Knowing
what a twist that would be they are no longer the whole protect the other and just sink each other every chance they can now friend vendetta

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
what a twist that would be they are no longer the whole protect the other and just sink each other every chance they can now friend vendetta
Did you like Blind Ninja yesterday? Like before all of this talk I did with roleblocks and such?

When day ended yesterday what did you think of him?

Matthieu

Vigilante
Ideally Morrison should have been yeeted back on D1. He wasn't, so we tried to do it on D2 and then a yeet didn't go through. I don't know if that's because of something tied specifically to Morrison or just someone else using an ability in order to save him...but either way, he still hasn't shown up to post.

Other than that, I don't know where to go. There's a few people I'm suspicious of, sure, but that could very well just be paranoia. With as many posters as there are being fairly quiet, though, I can't trust myself not to worry that anyone around and active is just part of a scum team and seeding narratives.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
One looks like a commuter/hider. It could be a roleblock too, but that isn't for certain I don't believe.

Claws or Windward would know more if it was possibly a roleblock. I'lld admit, I haven't gone back to check if this was discussed yesterday.
reads like a jail, to me.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
if he thinks hes just out i dont think he will post if hes town he'll likely post at some point to try and save himself @morrison we would like some more posts thanks
fuck you comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
also, you can save yourself the trouble. if I'm not being active, pinging me isn't going to help with that. but just know that despite any lack of activity, i always get night actions in.
Ok, thanks for checking in
Great that you're submitting night actions, but it's pretty hard for me to read people who don't post anything.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
It's also anti-town because we need a hard majority to get any execution flips during the day, and it's a bit hard to vote if you don't make reads.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I will once again remind people to VOTE before the end of the day, because currently we need 7 votes on a wagon to get it to flip. As of right now, our only known flips have come from scum/neutrals doing their night kills, so it would be great if town can actually consolidate during the day or we're gonna be in hot water.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I will once again remind people to VOTE before the end of the day, because currently we need 7 votes on a wagon to get it to flip. As of right now, our only known flips have come from scum/neutrals doing their night kills, so it would be great if town can actually consolidate during the day or we're gonna be in hot water.
If the game continues like this, scum and the SK won't even need to do anything at all to avoid being voted out, since there's no danger of execution and the town vig is dead. I would rather not sit around hoping that mafia and the SK take each other out at night.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
:yes:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Mazer

We are getting into the last 24 hours and history shows if we don't start the train soon, it won't happen.

I'll jump on board with Windward so at least one of us can be proven right and then we can look at BN the next day.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
How does Morrison come in but not BN or Mazer :D
Well shit... guess you forgot our small interaction last night.

You've already made up your mind that I have to be scum. I can tell you Im not. Ive been actively trying to get people to engage and being met with resistance. Kill me or dont kill me, if I was in control of a kill or on a team that had a kill.. there would have been a different N1 target.

Now to be MIA for a few most this afternoon, as I have plans. Will be around this evening.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Carefull with votes, hes a 5/7 I think.

Come on Mazer, make us think you are town in 3 posts or less. If Morrisson can do it why cant you?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think by pure odds BN is a better pick. But it aint texas.

Vote: Mazer
I wholeheartedly agree. Especially with how he came in, made a small excuse (about killing me on N1) said he'd be back and 13 hours after that nothing. Obviously things come up, but it feels eh.

From a language/psychology PoV, I also like how he specified N1 and not something like "You'd have been dead by now" especially with the assumption that scum could only kill on N1. Hmmmm.

But again, I'd rather get a yeet off. CWE and WA feel very strongly about Mazer and I think that can help us look at the two of them. So its a net info gain really.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wholeheartedly agree. Especially with how he came in, made a small excuse (about killing me on N1) said he'd be back and 13 hours after that nothing. Obviously things come up, but it feels eh.

From a language/psychology PoV, I also like how he specified N1 and not something like "You'd have been dead by now" especially with the assumption that scum could only kill on N1. Hmmmm.

But again, I'd rather get a yeet off. CWE and WA feel very strongly about Mazer and I think that can help us look at the two of them. So its a net info gain really.
:dunno::dunce:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Putting this here because I had mistakes with someone targeting Morrison that i apparently made up. It changes nothing except a box. Just in case I don't live to see tomorrow.

Make sure someone continues this in some fashion as this will be the way to help solve the game most likely. It may not be 100% accurate depending on how things are written or shown, but it can help immensely. Anyone who tries to argue against spreadsheeting or tries to call BS on my list, after I'm dead is sus as fuck.

1723223280359.png

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Putting this here because I had mistakes with someone targeting Morrison that i apparently made up. It changes nothing except a box. Just in case I don't live to see tomorrow.

Make sure someone continues this in some fashion as this will be the way to help solve the game most likely. It may not be 100% accurate depending on how things are written or shown, but it can help immensely. Anyone who tries to argue against spreadsheeting or tries to call BS on my list, after I'm dead is sus as fuck.

View attachment 217
:bs::rofl:

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

View attachment 217
Thanks for taking a torch from 3pups and do a thing i dont like doing until it becomes stupid not to do.

My take is that WA and me cant be hayes unless its a strongman-ninja or mitch is a ninja GF. Believe what you want.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Why unvote we already have 2 wasted days of no yeets
We have like many hours and I'm not going to forget and theres a bunch of people who usually plop a vote down.

We don't need to make it go the full 48, but let some people get thoughts in before we end it later.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks for taking a torch from 3pups and do a thing i dont like doing until it becomes stupid not to do.

My take is that WA and me cant be hayes unless its a strongman-ninja or mitch is a ninja GF. Believe what you want.
This is correct. You and WA cannot be Hayes/Mitch (whichever one did the kill on N1)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Well shit... guess you forgot our small interaction last night.

You've already made up your mind that I have to be scum. I can tell you Im not. Ive been actively trying to get people to engage and being met with resistance. Kill me or dont kill me, if I was in control of a kill or on a team that had a kill.. there would have been a different N1 target.

Now to be MIA for a few most this afternoon, as I have plans. Will be around this evening.
Oh crap. I missed this post literally all day.

I didn't forget our interaction at all. I said Morrison showed up before the two people being sussed (you and Mazer) did. You promised to show up but didn't. Yes, you made two posts but I was talking after that when I said we'd talk later.

I haven't made up my mind at all. I have things I feel are evidence that make me think one way. You have not been engaging all day today so you can't really say you met resistance.

I legit voted for Mazer two hours before your post. Sure, I still called you scum, but this feels slightly disingenuous.

Give me a reason you are town and not scum. As always. You giving up seems unlike you.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I agree. I was kinda upset by that when I actually checked the thread at like 8pm my time yesterday lol.

I should have been around, but the lack of getting a yeet on morrison felt eh.
Okay starting to play catch up here.

Yeah we need to get a yeet off. I totally lost track of when the day ended and didn't get back on and vote and I am kicking myself for it.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok with 20hours left my take.

1.Take out Mazer it is entirely possible hes scum.
2. Take out BN it is even more entirely possible hes scum.
3. Sleep - the longer this game goes the easier it gets a solve with writeups. Its most boring best play you get in rajah style ;p

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
forgotton also took over and has done nothing and mtr im surprised
I just had some unexpected stuff this week that has made it hard to get my head into anything. I am trying to get my head back into this game. Future is just a slacker.

Top Bottom