Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 21- American Assassin

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This is why roleclaiming and char claiming aren't allowed since the writeup makes that too confirmatory (we all know what happened)

Some mods have a constant battle to try and figure out how to limit the level of information. It's a tough tough fight :D

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You can say my night action results say that player x is scum but you cant say what kind of action it was.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
With all of that said. Just to put it back at the forefront for people to read when they straggle in becuase I doubt anyone is reading the 200 posts today so far :D

1723146327825.png

WindwardAway can only be Frank, Albert, or Hank if town. If scum, can only be one of Mitch or Hayes, but not both. If Neutral, can be Anna if Anna was a day action and Donatella if it was a strongman. Otherwise, no neutrals
GrumpyCat can only be Frank, Albert, or Hank if town. If scum, can only be one of Mitch or Hayes, but not both. If Neutral, can be Anna if Anna was a day action and Donatella if it was a strongman. Otherwise, no neutrals
BlindNinja can only be Frank, Albert, or Hank if town. If scum, can be either Mitch or Hayes (not limited from N1 Roleblock on other two). If Neutral, can be Anna if Anna was a day action and Donatella if it was a strongman. Otherwise, no neutrals
Claws can only be Frank, Albert, Hank, or Abu Sayyaf if town. If scum, can be either Mitch or Hayes like BN. If Neutral, can be Anna or Donatella

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Of the people limited to only 3 town roles, Blind Ninja has the chance to be more scum roles which is why my pressure is on him.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I just hope we actually flip someone today
I care slightly less about seeing exactly a scum flip, than I do about coordinating the town so we see any flip at all.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Whos hayes where did you get it from? Is he the ninja?

I cant be vals killer if roleblocked right?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Listo is a weird kill
If anything, I would guess that the SK wanted to even the count and actually thought Listo was scum
That, or what I said earlier about valuable town roles keeping quiet to avoid drawing attention and being killed

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Whos hayes where did you get it from? Is he the ninja?

I cant be vals killer if roleblocked right?
Hayes is in the first writeup when the game began. Three scum names show in that writeup, so an assumption.

Same with the three green town names we havent seen.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I think I'm at: Grumpy and I aren't ninjas if the ninja kill isn't also a strongman, and BN is the only one of us who could've been a ninja, but I also wouldn't focus on that possibility because it's not condemning right now, it's just that he's not cleared from the possibility.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Grumpy and you did not kill Val, no. You'd have to be the GF (assuming GF can't ninja kill which is possible, but maybe unlikely. If Mitch is GF tho, its the main char so "Assassin" may be ninjaey) or whoever didn't do kill.

BN could have done kill as he was not blocked. He was blocked on N2, when we see no red kill but we are assuming alternating currently.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm tempted to be extremely obstinate and refuse to vote BN just because I think if he's town, scum will jump on the chance to misdirect attention into the roleblock targets

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
On that note, though, I would actually like to hear some kind of rebuttal from BN on why he shouldn't be considered the ninja killer

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm motivated to solve but I'm unconvinced that it's gonna be a town win if the game keeps going like this

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
On that note, though, I would actually like to hear some kind of rebuttal from BN on why he shouldn't be considered the ninja killer
Oh we have tons of time. Its only been like 4 hours. I expect everyone will straggle in and give their thoughts on our back and forth.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Like from a mechanics/game PoV, I am more willing to believe you and Grumpy are town than BN is town.

You made comments and are solving.
Grumpy was roleblocked 2x by scum. Unless, like we said, scum is just blocking one of their own 2x in a row. This would be a tinfoil vote for later.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Like from a mechanics/game PoV, I am more willing to believe you and Grumpy are town than BN is town.

You made comments and are solving.
Grumpy was roleblocked 2x by scum. Unless, like we said, scum is just blocking one of their own 2x in a row. This would be a tinfoil vote for later.
I legit think Mazer is scum from his D2 and that he would've remembered to chuck Grumpy into his townreads if they were partnered

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I would be okay with voting Mazer or BN today. I'm not going to die on that hill. I just think BN is a better shot mechanically, while you are reading Mazer.

Both valid. Mazer is absolutely on my top 3 list of yeeting.

I can see CWE and Mazer partnered, but if one flips scum, I'd need to actually look to see if I think that was likely.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I would be okay with voting Mazer or BN today. I'm not going to die on that hill. I just think BN is a better shot mechanically, while you are reading Mazer.

Both valid. Mazer is absolutely on my top 3 list of yeeting.

I can see CWE and Mazer partnered, but if one flips scum, I'd need to actually look to see if I think that was likely.
I kinda think if one of Mazer/CWE flips scum, it might depend on exactly which scum role flipped to get a read on the other
For now I guess it could go either way, partnered or unpartnered, I'll deal with it if it happens

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Windward is at the top of my town list right under me. For the record everyone. Do not yeet.

If she ends up being scum, I will accept all the hate I get.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Any thoughts on MTR or Future? I'm kind of neutral on both of them right now. I know I said I was following a lead on MTR yesterday but it was mainly because there wasn't enough going on for me to have anywhere better to poke around.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Any thoughts on MTR or Future? I'm kind of neutral on both of them right now. I know I said I was following a lead on MTR yesterday but it was mainly because there wasn't enough going on for me to have anywhere better to poke around.
Not really. MTR had his one back and forth with you and Future hasn't really posted much.

In the interaction earlier, I prodded him, but he really didn't engage for me to see how I feel about him.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Paired with each other? Or just because you could see either of them as scum and nothing barring them from being partnered?
Paired with each other.

Future replaced 3puppies and 3puppies did the whole thing about giving CWE his vote and letting him choose who he'd vote for.

Couple that with CWE and is memery with emojis I could see the two partnered and if you read how future replied to me, it can be seen that way :D

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Paired with each other.

Future replaced 3puppies and 3puppies did the whole thing about giving CWE his vote and letting him choose who he'd vote for.

Couple that with CWE and is memery with emojis I could see the two partnered and if you read how future replied to me, it can be seen that way :D
Oh right, I completely forgot it was the same slot that said they would follow CWE.
But I do kinda think, if they were partnered, they'd just pick a random town player to vote on because then that's 2 scum votes?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Oh right, I completely forgot it was the same slot that said they would follow CWE.
But I do kinda think, if they were partnered, they'd just pick a random town player to vote on because then that's 2 scum votes?
Day 1 is almost always a no yeet. Like almost always.

3puppies would have normally changed his vote to Sleep if he were able to be around.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Any opinions on Jarrod? I think he had a kind of towny attitude yesterday when Mazer pinged him.

Claws

All-Knowing
mostly because he was sus of mazer yesterday and to be frank i dont see him pushing mazer yesterday if he was scum

Claws

All-Knowing
Any opinions on Jarrod? I think he had a kind of towny attitude yesterday when Mazer pinged him.
i dislike jarrod and he narritive if we push him best we will get is "YOUR WRONG" "DONT WASTE YOUR TIME" "IM TOWN I SWEARS IT" and its nai becasue he does it as both town and scum -.-'

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
i dislike jarrod and he narritive if we push him best we will get is "YOUR WRONG" "DONT WASTE YOUR TIME" "IM TOWN I SWEARS IT" and its nai becasue he does it as both town and scum -.-'
It's NAI really. I agree and hate that as an argument because it means nothing, but eh. He does it all the time :D

Claws

All-Knowing
mmhm he needs some new material or ill settle for another videoland or he-man game

Claws

All-Knowing
Whatchu think about BN and Mazer
i think bn is quailty scum he loves killing non posters i could see him blast both val and listo
mazer too but only because cwe leaned him once he came in he could be doin better

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
i think bn is quailty scum he loves killing non posters i could see him blast both val and listo
mazer too but only because cwe leaned him once he came in he could be doin better
Well, BN couldn't have done both kills. He'd only have to have done Val.

And he couldn't kill Listo unless Donatella is a strongman.

Claws

All-Knowing
its a sad day when cwes post count out does half the games i also forgot that robo was playing and hes always mr questionmark

Claws

All-Knowing
i think im ok with trains of

Bn
Mazer
jarrod
robo
morri again (altho we could just let that sort itself out if they are killing non posters)

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Oh, well that's disappointing 😅 guess we'll have to hope he does something more indicative of alignment.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
im giving him a chance to impress me and i feel like if i list half the game ppl are gunna be like you think every1 is scum
Honestly I would say that over half the player list is "not towny" which is almost the same thing

Claws

All-Knowing
puzzle boomerang GIF

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Or he could be SK.
Mmmm
Yeah, it's much harder to find any reason to clear matt of being Donatella because they likely didn't kill Val, AND they're generally uninformed so it's hard to catch serial killers pushing an agenda because their agenda is everyone who isn't them.

Claws

All-Knowing
well morri didnt have much of a fight yesterday so im not so inclined to scum lean him but he really needs to make a post or 2

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Mmmm
Yeah, it's much harder to find any reason to clear matt of being Donatella because they likely didn't kill Val, AND they're generally uninformed so it's hard to catch serial killers pushing an agenda because their agenda is everyone who isn't them.
By "they" i mean donatella

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
well morri didnt have much of a fight yesterday so im not so inclined to scum lean him but he really needs to make a post or 2
I don't like that Morrison didn't post but also we couldn't get people to actually vote him out

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
If there was anything in game that made it seem like Listo killed Val, I could totally see Matthieu being SK.
I thought about whether Listo mightve shot Val, but there's no indication of it because Listo didn't say much so who knows
And if so, ninja vigilante and no scum kill??

Claws

All-Knowing
I don't like that Morrison didn't post but also we couldn't get people to actually vote him out
if he thinks hes just out i dont think he will post if hes town he'll likely post at some point to try and save himself @morrison we would like some more posts thanks

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I thought about whether Listo mightve shot Val, but there's no indication of it because Listo didn't say much so who knows
And if so, ninja vigilante and no scum kill??
No, I am saying if Matthieu (as SK) thought Listo killed Val (ie, as in scum) he said he would get revenge on whomever killed Val.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Actually, why haven't I looked at Listo.

Why was he killed? I always forget to ask myself that.
1. Valuable town PRs tend to stay quiet to avoid being killed early
2. SK mightve actually thought Listo was scum and wanted to take out a threat

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
if he thinks hes just out i dont think he will post if hes town he'll likely post at some point to try and save himself @morrison we would like some more posts thanks
This is like the 5th time he's been tagged during the course of this game, I'd be surprised if it produces any results at this point

Claws

All-Knowing
well if he isnt using actions id MK them but who knows he has done this shit on like 3 games 1 he was scum the other 2 he was bloody game ending jester which is kinda scum and the 3 he was cop

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I mean its getting into meta gaming and I really can't commit without knowing if there are vanilla like has been suggested.

But assuming Morri actually fucked off. He is likely one of the missing names on our list.

That or he is scum and a goon and/or can have his actions submitted for him (this is what I do w/ scum teams)

Claws

All-Knowing
or maybe irl has taken over and he cant play nobody knows so im kinda ignoreing him atm we still need to just push sum1 and he got no issue he could be scum but i feel like pushing som1 spicyer like mazer or bn might potencially out ppl that wanna deflect

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
well if he isnt using actions id MK them but who knows he has done this shit on like 3 games 1 he was scum the other 2 he was bloody game ending jester which is kinda scum and the 3 he was cop
Oh no

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I mean its getting into meta gaming and I really can't commit without knowing if there are vanilla like has been suggested.

But assuming Morri actually fucked off. He is likely one of the missing names on our list.

That or he is scum and a goon and/or can have his actions submitted for him (this is what I do w/ scum teams)
If he's a mafia goon who fucked off I think it would be highly likely his team would just puppet his actions for him and he could scrape by with never existing in the thread

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
or maybe irl has taken over and he cant play nobody knows so im kinda ignoreing him atm we still need to just push sum1 and he got no issue he could be scum but i feel like pushing som1 spicyer like mazer or bn might potencially out ppl that wanna deflect
If irl has taken over he also could've, like, subbed out...

But anyway, no point in harping on that. I prefer pushing Mazer because I actually think his posts were scummy, but I also think Morrison (and Robo, and maybe some other lurkers) could very easily be scum because there's nothing mechanically or socially barring them from it.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
In b4 Morri is GF.
I did say earlier that a mafia godfather can literally lurk and never worry about being investigated, they know they will look too sus for town to ever expect them to get night killed and the only real fear they have is potentially being vigged. And our vig is dead, so lol.

Top Bottom