Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 21- American Assassin

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I was gonna ask what everyone thought about Matt?

I was also going to ask if anyone has targeted someone but your target changed without a write up explanation as to why it changed?

Claws

All-Knowing
I was gonna ask what everyone thought about Matt?

I was also going to ask if anyone has targeted someone but your target changed without a write up explanation as to why it changed?
What i dont understand the last but

Claws

All-Knowing
Im still leaning future and mtr as they have missed the entire game so far and not contributed anything at least matt votes

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure what I think yet.

Something definitely happened but I'm not sure what to make of it. Double confusion with Matthieu saying the same happened to him.
Didn't happen to me but I do find it interesting that two of you are saying it happened to you.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Alright, well I think I've heard enough and I have my own reasons for doing this:

Vote: ForgottenHold

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Vote Count:
Future-3 (Matthieu #1216, claws #1220, XXX #XXX)

That is a lynch.

After having taken care of Rudin and Wilson President Hayes was feeling good about his political position going forward. However his Parkinson's was starting to take its toll on him. He picked up the phone and told his secretary to send in Hank Clark. When Clark sat down next to him Hayes began, "Hank, this is the last dance for me. I know you are hoping for a shot at this seat and we haven't always seen eye to eye. However, I am hoping you can hold off announcing your candidacy until I announce I won't be running again."

Forgotten Hold has been lynched. He was President Hayes. Role Blocker

1. Matthieu
2. MTR
3. Jarrod1983
4. Claws

24 Hours for roles

Val has been assassinated. He was David- Palistine Operative and the town doctor.
Listo is dead. He was Samir Fahad, Assassin for Hire. Vigilante.
BN has been lynched he was Mitch Rapp Godfather
Void Kitten is dead. He was Paul Fournier- France’s General Directorate for External Security (Cop)
Mazer has been killed. He was Terrorist organization Abu Sayyaf. Bodyguard

CWE has been lynched. He was Anna Riley, survivor.
Morrison is dead. He was Tom and Jane Hoffman.
GrumpyCat is dead. He was Donatell Rahn, SK.
Robo had ben lynched. He was Albert Rudin, vanilla Democratic Congressmen.
Windward has been killed. He was vanilla Secretary of State

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Ben Friedman breaks into MTR's office. He takes a look around and gathers what he can about MTR.

Prince Omar hosts another extravagant party on his boat. Tonight MTR is there enjoying the wine and women.

1. Matthieu
2. MTR
3. Jarrod1983
4. Claws

48 Hours. 3 to lynch.

Val has been assassinated. He was David- Palistine Operative and the town doctor.
Listo is dead. He was Samir Fahad, Assassin for Hire. Vigilante.
BN has been lynched he was Mitch Rapp Godfather
Void Kitten is dead. He was Paul Fournier- France’s General Directorate for External Security (Cop)
Mazer has been killed. He was Terrorist organization Abu Sayyaf. Bodyguard

CWE has been lynched. He was Anna Riley, survivor.
Morrison is dead. He was Tom and Jane Hoffman.
GrumpyCat is dead. He was Donatell Rahn, SK.
Robo had ben lynched. He was Albert Rudin, vanilla Democratic Congressmen.
Windward has been killed. He was vanilla Secretary of State

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Back In The Day Reaction GIF by CBS

Claws

All-Knowing
Such a missed oppurtunity i could of said the apple doesnt fall far from the tree if i lynched you first :lol:

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Your winners:

1. Matthieu- Ben Friedman
2. Jarrod1983- Prince Omar
3. Claws- Hank Clark

Some good discussion in dead chat about the way forward.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Sorry for screwing you over, CWE, I was concerned that you - and Robo - were potentially scum deliberately laying low and avoiding using night actions as part of a long con.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for screwing you over, CWE, I was concerned that you - and Robo - were potentially scum deliberately laying low and avoiding using night actions as part of a long con.
Go read dead chat and you'll see how I feel about it...

:squint:

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I read the early part of this game and took a few notes.

- Not read all the way through but notes said CWE didn’t seem town as awful quiet and gave his usual town energy. Sorta right.
- Had Claws as town.
- Leant on Windward being town and the cop helped.
- Leant on MTR as scum.
- Also had either Void or BN as scum. I was going to and fro back whether Void was misdirecting or being helpful with his “MMOC killed Val” theory. Leant towards the latter.
- Leaned Matthieu being town for reason above.
- Didn’t read enough of Mazer as these notes are only early but think he was just checking in so couldn’t make a proper read on him.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also didn’t see enough of Future as he just subbed in. However his opener wasn’t convincing and Jarrod was just starting to post but gave early town energy.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not read all the way through but notes said CWE didn’t seem town as awful quiet and gave his usual town energy. Sorta right.
...........I hammered the fucking Godfather Day 2. How helpful do ya'll need? FFS...

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
...........I hammered the fucking Godfather Day 2. How helpful do ya'll need? FFS...
I didn’t get that far. Stopped partway into D2.

Essentially was starting taking notes when Mitch asked me if I could be a sub but was then told the issue was resolved so got home from holiday and didn’t keep us so yeah these are earlyyy notes.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
A likely story...
Also you were posting a lot of smilies. I know you do at times but it seemed excessive even for you so wasn’t sure/didn’t read far enough to see if this was self-imposed or something happened to you.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
:sniper: :bandwagon:

I like this, it’s like a getaway chase!

Matthieu

Vigilante
I honestly forgot. I admit I sort of skipped over your posts due to the emote gimmick.

As for Robo, he was very quiet. So I started second guessing my result.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I honestly forgot. I admit I sort of skipped over your posts due to the emote gimmick.

As for Robo, he was very quiet. So I started second guessing my result.
In my experience, silent scum is almost more likely to act, especially if it's a goon, because their teammates will just proxy their actions to make them do something :p

But I do agree that if we hadn't killed Robo that day, he would've been a contender for the elim every day until he flipped 😅

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Good game mitch. Thank you for hosting.

Congrats to Town for getting the win.

Top Bottom