Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 21- American Assassin

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No real harm done since scum blocked and also killed him, but wtf lol, was I the only one who picked up that he was the cop?
I thought Mazer was a cop. Got his questioning of jarrod as gf and response to CWE that it looked like we are yeeing cop as hints.

VK copped you and you 2 talked some, I suppose he transfered some sublimal meggases to you.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
What you guys feelimg
I am thinking if Anna is a survivor or a jester. I imagined Robo as a jester hard lurking and going mad why he isnt yeeted yet ;>

I played scum games with Robo and he would generally come and post for the team, even if hes busy often.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Otherwise MTR/FH are my bet for red, yes. From that angle it would make sense why 3pups was switched and Morrison wasnt :p

Claws

All-Knowing
Prehaps prehaps if we think robo is a survivor its not the end of the world for us to leave him up if hes magically donatella tho its gunna be trouble

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yes you hammered red, coldnt have done that without you.

In Love Cat GIF

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I did a spreadsheet it was fun, but then realized there is an updated verion later :>

Attachments

• spreadsheet.png
    spreadsheet.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 8

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: FH

Since you are around please tell me why MTR or Matthieu or Claws are more likely scum then you. No need to rush there time.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I thought Mazer was a cop. Got his questioning of jarrod as gf and response to CWE that it looked like we are yeeing cop as hints.

VK copped you and you 2 talked some, I suppose he transfered some sublimal meggases to you.
Actually I got zero hint he'd copped me, I did think he mightve hinted at copping Jarrod, and that was the only possible role soft I could read from him.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I am thinking if Anna is a survivor or a jester. I imagined Robo as a jester hard lurking and going mad why he isnt yeeted yet ;>

I played scum games with Robo and he would generally come and post for the team, even if hes busy often.
I feel like Robo is definitely another slot that could likely be submitting actions even while lurking. That being said, though, I think some people are just randomly forgetting to submit because there's no real pattern to when certain names disappear off the writeup.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Prehaps prehaps if we think robo is a survivor its not the end of the world for us to leave him up if hes magically donatella tho its gunna be trouble
I think if any of the lurkers is Donatella it will become blatantly obvious

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
My feeling is

-red FH/MTR
-Anna CWE/Robo
-Donatella Claws/Matthieu
rest is town.

I understand you might not entirely agree to this but is just d3;3
I guess if we're gonna discuss the neuts I can tell you I'm like fairly sure Claws is Anna, CWE is Donatella, and Future is one of the remaining scum.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Claiming is against the rules, or I would just claim like I usually do.
It's like pretty obvious to me what happened, the pile-uo votes after yours were a bit more questionable but I'm reasonably confident in my assessment.

Claws

All-Knowing
Mmhmm i have 0 thoery on who he is he could be anna or donna or boring town or scum goon

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Mmhmm i have 0 thoery on who he is he could be anna or donna or boring town or scum goon
I think he's slightly less likely to be a goon
I also don't think he's Anna
Could be pretty much anything else, though

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm so sorry for the fucked up cell widths, Google docs won't let me fix it on mobile so I fought with it for like an hour and I'm giving up now.

This should be everything we currently know from the writeups, including the targeting now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813-014151.png
    Screenshot_20240813-014151.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 5

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm so sorry for the fucked up cell widths, Google docs won't let me fix it on mobile so I fought with it for like an hour and I'm giving up now.

This should be everything we currently know from the writeups, including the targeting now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813-014151.png
    Screenshot_20240813-014151.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 5

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Anyway
Please keep this going if I die
We are still missing the N1 ninja kill but can reasonably assume it was either Mitch Rapp (BN) or Hayes performing it, with an edge case of coming from Donatella.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
And um, if the ninja kill came from the scum team, I think there is a nonzero chance whoever Donatella is could've maybe flaked on submitting their N1 kill 😅 or it doubled up on Val, but that seems unlikely.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
And um, if the ninja kill came from the scum team, I think there is a nonzero chance whoever Donatella is could've maybe flaked on submitting their N1 kill 😅 or it doubled up on Val, but that seems unlikely.
I could also just be completely wrong on Claws but I'm not quite convinced he's been playing like an SK

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
And CWE was voting on both Mazer and BN along with VK, so it doesn't look like CWE was scum reading VK

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I think we're still maybe 2 or 3 votes away from hammer, and now that I'm finished my spreadsheeting I'm fine with voting again. But I'll put my vote back in the morning when I wake up, since I'll probably be active when most of you are asleep, and I don't want to cut discussion time short if people have things to say.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Or was he bussing his whole team
Oh it's not about that, it's that there was a town roleblocker on VK last night so I can't really exclude the possibility that it was CWE, as much as I'd like to ignore that. My belief is that Prince Omar is a bit disconnected from the game and thread discussion since he blocked VK.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Wait actually, I think I fucked up the kills on the spread sheet? Donatella killed VK and not Mazer, I mightve reversed those. Too lazy to check again.

But my point was, if CWE was spotted visiting VK it could mean one of 2 things. If he was spotted on Mazer he's just scum.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Wait actually, I think I fucked up the kills on the spread sheet? Donatella killed VK and not Mazer, I mightve reversed those. Too lazy to check again.

But my point was, if CWE was spotted visiting VK it could mean one of 2 things. If he was spotted on Mazer he's just scum.
I did write it correctly on the spreadsheet, phew.

Claws

All-Knowing
Yeah i noticed that too i am gunna have issues due to list too but who doesnt like a challenge

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
My handling of BN? Because I can’t read him correctly? Gee sorry

CWE has given imo absolutely nothing of value, why do we keep him around?
Hey, I gotta start somewhere. The problem is not just that you made an incorrect read, it happens. Heck, Mazer even bodyguarded BN. But there's nothing you've done in this game that actually sticks in my memory, so that's basically all that's left an impression.

We're killing CWE today, though.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Scum CWE has promised something will happen if he's lynched before so it shouldn't be taken too serious. It's not impossible but I'm not surprised he tried hinting at something.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Hey sorry I was busy at work and then had a migraine. I will play catch up shortly here.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Scum CWE has promised something will happen if he's lynched before so it shouldn't be taken too serious. It's not impossible but I'm not surprised he tried hinting at something.
If he's town vengeful then he can nuke whoever he wants tbh
Press X to doubt

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Signal boosting this

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
EOD time moves depending on when day starts.
Its around 2am my time now. But thats a typical out here so i am used to it.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I gave some thought to how VK's cop results mightve been worded and I'm guessing it was town/not-town because of the way he worded his reads on Jarrod and me. It was essentially, unless I strongmanned through a roleblock, I was likely town. Not that I was probably not scum. Cause VK seemed to have ruled out that I could be Donatella. And similarly with Jarrod, he said unless some condemning evidence arose, he wouldnt be too worried about Jarrod. And knowing already that we had a serial killer, I interpreted that to mean that VK also didn't think Jarrod was Donatella.

Top Bottom