Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Backlog

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I think many of us as adults and busy people don't have the time to game like we used to. So I know most of us have a backlog. I recently made a list of the games I want to try and work through this year. So let's post our backlogs.

I'm looking at this as games you own but haven't gotten around to playing/finishing, or games that you have serious plans to purchase. For me:

Unfinished
Ghost of Tsushima
God of War: Ragnarok
Elden Ring

Outer Worlds
Mother 3
Dark Cloud 2
DOOM Eternal
Hitman Series
Shadow of the Beast
Xenogears
Oddworld: Ave Exoddus

Legend of Legaia
FF7 Remake Hard Mode
A Link to the Past
Octopath Traveler
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

1st Time
Control
The Witcher 3
Ni No Kuni II

The italicized games are my main priority at the moment. Went pretty hard at Tsushima last year, but school and other games pushed me away. This is one of my top priorities.And with the Octopath sequel coming out next month, this is another top priority for me. The rest is kind of inconsequential other than just trying to whittle through the pile, and of course I have many more than this, but this is the rough pallette I'm looking at going forward before whatever flights of fancy distract me.

Last edited:

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Just remembered I've got a 75% complete Just Cause 3 to finish off. Though I think 5 gears in every challenge will do me in.

Top Bottom