Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-Topic

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I know for some of us, this is more a mafia site than anything. For example, I don't necessarily expect a lot of wrestling talk over here since most would just do it on Rajah. But I wanted to hear suggestions for other general forums you all would like to see.

I don't want to make a sub-forum for every topic unless there will be considerable interest to discuss whatever's suggested. That's why I chose video games as I know most of us play in some fashion.

So what other topics would you guys like to talk about more specifically rather than having some kind of catch-all thread?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Feel free to suggest other potential forum sections as well. Like if there is interest in other types of forum games and such.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean I am a sports nut and wrestling nut but can probably do most of that type chatting over at Rajah's. Maybe an entertainment type sub forum if enough interests for movie, tv, books, music, etc discussion

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Dont we already have an off topic section... could just make a thread there for all the random shit we wanna talk about

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Dont we already have an off topic section... could just make a thread there for all the random shit we wanna talk about
The idea was that if there was enough interest in a specific topic, we could make a specific sub-forum for it like I did with video games. Like if we had a music gorums and people want to talk about specific genres and albums in different threads rather than a catch-all Music thread.

But if there's not enough interest, I'm fine with leaving it as is and people can just make relevant threads in the general forum.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
What
I mean I am a sports nut and wrestling nut but can probably do most of that type chatting over at Rajah's. Maybe an entertainment type sub forum if enough interests for movie, tv, books, music, etc discussion
I will still do my stuff too but still wouldn’t say no to at least a catch-all wrestling forum on here. I know the wrestling talk is bigger on Rajah’s but I know a few of us like it here too.

Or a general sports type forum with a wrestling as one of sub-forums within it.

Top Bottom