Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 19 - Cult of the Fox

Claws

All-Knowing
20240614_193621.jpg

Day/Night: 48/24
Elimination Type: Majority
Game Type: Cult Madness
Post Requirements: No requirement. assume you dont post and play you die.

Rules/Mechanics:

-All standard Mafia rules (no OGI, no editing, no angleshooting, etc)
-Self-targeting is not allowed
-There is NO CLAIMING OF ANY KIND allowed. (i will kill you.)
-Votes/Unvotes must be done through the BBCode. Unvotes no longer require you to write something in it so you can just unvote. I will not count votes not done properly.
-This game will be majority elimination only. If majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.
No discussing the game outside of the thread or in specified discord channels. (i will kill you)

In the rugged Canadian wilderness, rumors swirled about the secretive Cult of the Fox, worshippers of a mystical fox deity.

Claws, a clueless orange cat known more for curiosity than cunning, overheard townsfolk in a tavern gossiping about sightings of the revered fox. Intrigued, he joined two townsfolk on a forest trek.

They stumbled upon a clearing where robed figures conducted a mysterious ritual around a bonfire. Chaos erupted as masked intruders attacked, Wounding Claws with a stray bullet. He watched in awe as the cult's fiery-haired leader fiercely defended her followers.

As darkness fell, Claws, Wounded and dying, made a silent vow to keep an eye on the mysteries. where myth and reality intertwined amidst the Canadian wilderness.

--------------------------------------------
Living players:
1. Robozerim
2. BN

-------------------------------------
Dead players:
Badger - Right hand goon
Xan - Vig
Mazer
- Vig
Matthieu - Vig turned Right hand goon
Voidkitten
- Village Idiot turned cult goon
Lemondemongirl - Vig
CWE
- Vig
MTR
- Vig
Lettuce
- Vig
Foxxi - "The Fox" cult leader
Mitchrapp - Vig
Claws - Fog/Narrator and Claws the Cat
Listo - Vig
Jarrod
- Vig
Grumpycat
- Vig
3puppies
- Vig
Val - Serial Killer

Last edited:

Foxxi

Administrator
I dun wanna be in a cult game any more than you want me here
Vote: Foxxi

Claws

All-Knowing
here we go batman GIF

Blind Ninja

Godfather
The fuck did it get to three. You said two earlier.

Lunch all liars.
It went to 3 because you're already threatening me and calling me sus in 2 posts when the game just started... And because I was bored and wanted to add another one

Blind Ninja

Godfather
@Badger Same.

Kinda sus BN isn’t already on these guys.
You know I at least give people half a phase before calling them out for being lurkers.

Like this one... over in the UK where its 1am... I know he has some fucked up sleep habits, but I wouldnt expect him til his morning

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Likely story…
Which part? That Badger, much like Matt, are from the other side of the pond and its therefor 1am... or just think they are already actively lurking?

We also know that once Badger starts talking, he wont stop... so lets at least enjoy the slower pace for the time being

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Which part? That Badger, much like Matt, are from the other side of the pond and its therefor 1am... or just think they are already actively lurking?

We also know that once Badger starts talking, he wont stop... so lets at least enjoy the slower pace for the time being
Shhh. I know it’s sucks being scum four times in a row but it’s okay.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I would never support wanton murder. What kind of kitten do you think I am?
I'm sure you have plenty of justifications as to why it's not wanton murder when you do it.

Die of Fate dictates that number 7 on the list should be lynched! That's listo...again. I swear it's random.

Vote: listo95

Death to housewife listo! A housewife is clearly exactly the kind of person who would start a cult!

Listo95

I'm sure you have plenty of justifications as to why it's not wanton murder when you do it.

Die of Fate dictates that number 7 on the list should be lynched! That's listo...again. I swear it's random.

Vote: listo95

Death to housewife listo! A housewife is clearly exactly the kind of person who would start a cult!
Why I'll be. I may be a housewife now with little more to do than keeping me and my sweeties house tidy but I would never! Cult starting isn't in the books until 2 weeks from now!

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: VoidKitten

Most obviously cult wolf thing Ive ever seen in my life!

Matthieu

Vigilante
As far as voting is concerned, I'm not inclined to push to vote Claws just yet. Maybe on D2 but the flavour text is written in such a way as to suggest that he isn't aligned with the cult and wounded/dying, so it seems counterproductive to eliminate him. Not to mention the possibility of it backfiring somehow.

Granted, I might be overthinking it but...meh.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
So I am still trying to learn, obviously, and I don't see how many of our 20 players should we expect to be cult members now. I get that they typically have the ability to recruit each night but is that in addition to their typical kill ability? Is there something else we should be thinking about while we try to sift through the shitposting?

Don't we want to ?
Vote: SLEEP

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe on D2 but the flavour text is written in such a way as to suggest that he isn't aligned with the cult and wounded/dying, so it seems counterproductive to eliminate him.
The bill of catty rights says - a wounded dying cat has right to be put down swiftly and painlessly. You enjoy watching others suffer dont you?

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I get that they typically have the ability to recruit each night but is that in addition to their typical kill ability?
I dont think so. i would mean that each night they remove 2 town and add 1 cultist.

Even if there was a cultist yeet during a day it is still 2 for 2 on each cycle.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
You know I at least give people half a phase before calling them out for being lurkers.

Like this one... over in the UK where its 1am... I know he has some fucked up sleep habits, but I wouldnt expect him til his morning
Hell you and Void are talking about me already? Do I scare you that much?

As it happens, I was at the gym and cycled 20 miles so went straight to bed and wasn’t aware til now this had started.

Matthieu

Vigilante
On a completely unrelated note, is anyone else looking forward to Elden Ring's expansion later this week?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
On a completely unrelated note, is anyone else looking forward to Elden Ring's expansion later this week?
Don’t own the game so that would be a no. Sorry.

Although I am downloading the Baldur’s Gate expansion pack purely because I just learned there’s a Colossal Badger character.

Not like I’m vain or anything.

Claws

All-Knowing
I should get a vote count out but im too tired ill try to get one out later im at work meow

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I should get a vote count out but im too tired ill try to get one out later im at work meow
I gotchu.

Unofficial Vote Count (assuming Claws can be voted):

Foxxi - 2 (VK #2), Foxxi #3)
Claws - 2 (BN #6, Lettuce #42))
Listo - 1 (Robozerim #43)
LDG - 1 (MitchRapp #44)
VoidKitten - 1 (Xanjori #55)
Sleep - 1 (3puppies #57)

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Hell you and Void are talking about me already? Do I scare you that much?

As it happens, I was at the gym and cycled 20 miles so went straight to bed and wasn’t aware til now this had started.
Almost like you didnt read this and just assumed I was saying bad things. I was defending why you werent in thread yet you idiot.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Almost like you didnt read this and just assumed I was saying bad things. I was defending why you werent in thread yet you idiot.
I know. I was teasing you.

You need to not look before you leap.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You seem a little angry. Not like you at all.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Again, you dont know me well enough to assume things about me.
Okay I made a small quip and didn’t realise that this was “This Is Your Life” featuring BN.

Chill!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeeeahhhhh!

I mean I was a hot topic before I was even aware that the game even started. So yeah here I am..chatting.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I feel like we kinda have to, just to see how it goes
Vote: claws
You ever see those old cartoons where the animal is in the woods and they're walking and they come upon a big juicy piece of meat under a box, with the stick holding the box up, just waiting for some fool to try and grab the meat? Claws is the meat here, just tempting people to do it.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You ever see those old cartoons where the animal is in the woods and they're walking and they come upon a big juicy piece of meat under a box, with the stick holding the box up, just waiting for some fool to try and grab the meat? Claws is the meat here, just tempting people to do it.
Hmm…..are my protein levels sufficient enough to be brave/foolish and eat the meat?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah smells like a piece of soggy cat meat.
Not your Whiskas/Felix the cat no?

The amount of customers that tried to get refunds for soggy cat meat was unbelievable. It got all over the receipt, stinks on the bus.

Thank God I don’t work in that grocery job anymore as was doing my nut in lol.

Listo! I escaaaaped!!! 😂😂

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
We actually had one that claimed so many times we named him “Cat Food Guy” Used different names but we check the phone calls lol

Claws

All-Knowing
Not your Whiskas/Felix the cat no?

The amount of customers that tried to get refunds for soggy cat meat was unbelievable. It got all over the receipt, stinks on the bus.

Thank God I don’t work in that grocery job anymore as was doing my nut in lol.

Listo! I escaaaaped!!! 😂😂
Did you get fired for a RKO outta nowhere on a customer

Top Bottom