Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 19 - Cult of the Fox

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Congratulations on getting your first mod game on this site under your belt @Claws xx

Despite what happened, I understand why you did what you did so not gonna comment much other than to say well done.

Love Filthy Animals Inc Corporated partner Badger

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Congratulations on your first game hosted being a success, and thanks Claws. This was unnerving at times.

I wanted to tell Robo that I understood he was the unrecruiter much earlier than I let on in the thread, but I kept pressing the idea of Robo being SK because I wanted the SK to keep me alive if I kept promising to take Robo out.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Looking at this a bit, town gut pretty lucky a few times -

1. We eliminated Badger on D1
2. The cult members recruited were eliminated by Vig kills before cult leader Foxxi was.
3. I got protected when they tried to recruit me.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Meant to add a question for Claws - can you tell us if hosting was what you expected from it?

What surprised you the most, and what worked better / worse than you thought it would?

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Nice game thanks.

My silly cat brain refused to believe Claws just put Foxxi as Fox because its how game is titled and it has to be that way.

But after reading rolecards I see why it had to be specifically on Foxxi. Its to strong if you just rand it.

Top Bottom