Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 19 - Cult of the Fox

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Break time.

What I hear from my fellow villagers is that you believe me to be a serial killer or an unrecruiter. It is to be noted that, barring some insane unknown variable, the SK cannot win in just one night, so....

I reach out to our hypothetical unrecruiter! Target me with the ability you have that has been rendered pointless by the extermination of the cult. You literally have nothing better to do with it now. No need to claim, hint, or do anything openly. One little secretive action behind closed doors targeting me, and I get lynched tomorrow for being a serial killer.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I did. The cult tried to off me, possibly because they guessed I was important, or maybe they failed to recruit me. I am no serial killer. I don't personally consider it a mystery why I survived.
If you arent the SK, only reason you'd survive an attempt would likely be the unrecruiter. Not sure If anyone said that yet

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
-------------------------------------
Dead players:
Badger - Right hand goon
Xan - Vig
Mazer
- Vig
Matthieu - Right hand goon
Voidkitten
- Village Idiot turned cult goon
Lemondemongirl - Vig
CWE
- Vig
MTR
- Vig
Lettuce
- Vig
Foxxi - "The Fox" cult leader
Mitchrapp - Vig
Claws - Claws the Cat

Blind Ninja

Godfather
My headcanon is that SK is a cocksucker that thought it a good idea to ask claws to write their kill writeup in a way to frame me. Or i am just a bit paranoid ;p
That would make Robo/Listo/BN poe.

Robo is wooly at it sure matters so whitch one Listo/BN first today?

Would love some hint from Robo or 3pups. 1st come first serve.
Hate to tell you this, but I dont ask for ways to frame people... I ask for gore kill scenes.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Interesting to look back on this.

At the time, Void (who flipped purple) later commented that this read like a SK perspective. And Foxxi (who was cult at least at the time) also thought Robo was a SK. Must have been discussed in the cult chat.

I read this also perhaps almost just as likely that Robo may be the unrecruiter.

Unrecruiter was unsuccessful on N1, because he chose someone who was already cult. But very successful on N2 and N3 by protecting yours truly.

Village Idiot is a green role that acted N1 with a doc protect to no avail, and then tried to use a day kill which also failed. Which makes me think of bumbling joat. Since we didn't hear anything else, this may be Grumpy or Val, or someone else already dead.

I suspected BN is a vig killer who used his shot N2, and this became vanilla.

Which leads me to think listo and/or Jared have to be the next potential candidates for SK, after Robo
Agree with a large portion of this. Last line is 100% IMO. All really depends on if Robo is SK or Unrecruiter. No other roles would really have a BPV

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Well, not surprising exactly, the Village Idiot hadn't acted the last couple of nights, so I was already assuming they had died. Bit of a coincidence that the only recruit happened to be the village idiot.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I find it amusing that people wanted to push me knowing Id be MIA til sometime this evening. Real good look folks.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Well, not surprising exactly, the Village Idiot hadn't acted the last couple of nights, so I was already assuming they had died. Bit of a coincidence that the only recruit happened to be the village idiot.
I was going under the assumption of a vig target on n2

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Id say with the effort going on, or lack thereof, we should look into Jarrod. And if that doesnt end the game, Go for Robo.

So money where my mouth is...

Vote: Jarrod

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Just because I have been low key doesn't make me the correct option. Vote me if you want but 100% not the right choice. I have been town this entire time.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Either way, I'm honestly not sure. I know I'm town though. Anyone pushing me, should be looked at next phase if I get lynched. I agree I'm prime for a mislynch because im low hanging fruit, just look at who wants it most next day phase. Literally I'd say the SK would be smart to push me or at least let someone do that dirty work.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
How is my effort worse than this gem.
You realize this was in a bigger post saying I would be unavailable the remainder of yesterday and until about halfway through this phase. Nice try to make it seem like I havent done/said anything of note.

What exactly have you brought to the table this entire game?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Either way, I'm honestly not sure. I know I'm town though. Anyone pushing me, should be looked at next phase if I get lynched. I agree I'm prime for a mislynch because im low hanging fruit, just look at who wants it most next day phase. Literally I'd say the SK would be smart to push me or at least let someone do that dirty work.
Wow... and Im so town only the SK would push me.

What makes you town? (aside from the "I know im town")

3puppies

Lost Wolf
sorry i added info i missed on the front page

Annoying to have to go back to the first page to see stuff.

Dead players:
Badger - Right hand goon
Xan - Vig
Mazer - Vig
Matthieu - Vig turned Right hand goon
Voidkitten - Village Idiot turned cult goon
Lemondemongirl - Vig
CWE - Vig
MTR - Vig
Lettuce - Vig
Foxxi - "The Fox" cult leader
Mitchrapp - Vig
Claws - Claws the Cat
Listo - Vig

Looks like matthieu was turned as well.

I am not sure I am following robo's "plea" for the lame duck unrecruiter to target him.

If robo is not the unrecruiter, he's either the serial killer or some unrevealed character that also had a BPV. If he's the serial killer, I can understand a delay tactic with perhaps a slim hope of winning something from Claws. Perhaps he has played a version of this before and would know something we ight no, that maybe the unrecruiter only could use that role while cult was alive, or perhaps only 3 times total.

If someone else is the unrecruiter, wouldn't it be easier for them to just say they don't believe robo is the unrecruiter?

The fact that nobody else has really commented about the unrecruiter concerns me that robo might be telling the truth. There's no reason the unrecruiter , if not robo, can't help town win. Saying we shouldn't trust robo is not claiming.

I don't mind going after Jared because he is not engaging anyone, nor really trying anything that appears to be helping town. I will go along with BN

Unvote: robo

Vote: Jared

If not Jared, and I get taken out tonight, I will be mad at myself for jumping off Robo again.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Annoying to have to go back to the first page to see stuff.

Looks like matthieu was turned as well.

I am not sure I am following robo's "plea" for the lame duck unrecruiter to target him.

If robo is not the unrecruiter, he's either the serial killer or some unrevealed character that also had a BPV. If he's the serial killer, I can understand a delay tactic with perhaps a slim hope of winning something from Claws. Perhaps he has played a version of this before and would know something we ight no, that maybe the unrecruiter only could use that role while cult was alive, or perhaps only 3 times total.

If someone else is the unrecruiter, wouldn't it be easier for them to just say they don't believe robo is the unrecruiter?

The fact that nobody else has really commented about the unrecruiter concerns me that robo might be telling the truth. There's no reason the unrecruiter , if not robo, can't help town win. Saying we shouldn't trust robo is not claiming.

I don't mind going after Jared because he is not engaging anyone, nor really trying anything that appears to be helping town. I will go along with BN

Unvote: robo

Vote: Jared

If not Jared, and I get taken out tonight, I will be mad at myself for jumping off Robo again.
This is a Claws original and 1st game... You are stretching a bit much with some of this.

I do like the fact that he is asking the unrecruiter to target him... makes it sound as if he isnt that role. Making it more likely he is the SK.

I also dont think people would be moving in any direction toward bread crumbing or hinting at a role, since Claws will very likely murder the fuck out of said person.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
You realize this was in a bigger post saying I would be unavailable the remainder of yesterday and until about halfway through this phase. Nice try to make it seem like I havent done/said anything of note.

What exactly have you brought to the table this entire game?
Not a god dam thing. In fact the one thing I did didn't even matter. I played for Claws because it's his first game and needed the numbers. I'm sitting on a 30 person gem that probably won't happen so thought I'd try even if my game play is lacking.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Wow... and Im so town only the SK would push me.

What makes you town? (aside from the "I know im town")
I'm just saying when town realizes I wasn't the SK look at how it was played is all. After your initial vote, 3 pups sure did smell blood in the water and jump on board.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I'm just saying when town realizes I wasn't the SK look at how it was played is all. After your initial vote, 3 pups sure did smell blood in the water and jump on board.
I dont really trust anyone at this point, and have a few ideas. Likely need to reread the thread and piece it all together for myself. TYhose couple days away let me relax a bit, but a bit foggy on who said/did what.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Look man... can only think of 2 roles that would have a protection... Unrecruiter and SK (We know Foxxi had one as well as the cult lead)

I dont think we have a JK or Jack around. Or even a normal RB. So IMO, the prevented death has me thinking you need to be either SK or Unrecruiter. Does this at least jive? And if you are saying the Un should use their ability on you, makes me feel even less that its your roll.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Look man... can only think of 2 roles that would have a protection... Unrecruiter and SK (We know Foxxi had one as well as the cult lead)

I dont think we have a JK or Jack around. Or even a normal RB. So IMO, the prevented death has me thinking you need to be either SK or Unrecruiter. Does this at least jive? And if you are saying the Un should use their ability on you, makes me feel even less that its your roll.
Gee, it's almost like there's a rule against claiming, and I'm trying to think from an outside perspective. Other people: "Robo is either a SK, or a recruiter, because those are the ones who'd have a vest". Me: Hey, maybe we can eliminate one possibility. if there hypothetically were a recruiter who is not me, they can show that they exist without actually claiming by targeting me. If the unrecruiter, whoever the hell they may be, doesn't show that I'm not the serial killer, when they can easily do so by using an ability that is literally useless for it's intended purpose, well, draw your own conclusions. No matter what I say, you can have doubts. Actions speak louder than any words, and the actions of the unrecruiter would be quite telling.

You guys think I'm one of two roles. I can't claim which role I am. Even if I could claim which role I am, you'd have no reason to believe me except for silence from possible players who could counter me. Silence may suggest one thing over another, but it's not a sure thing. My plan works to clear suspicions of me being the serial killer, unless you think the unrecruiter somehow is the serial killer, or the unrecruiter is crazy enough to not out me with their action when presented with the opportunity, or the unrecruiter can't act anymore.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Ugh, words and think are hard.

It shouldn't be "If the unrecruiter, whoever the hell they may be, doesn't show that I'm not the serial killer"
It should be "If the unrecruiter, whoever the hell they may be, doesn't show I'm not the unrecruiter" yada yada, draw conclusions and junk.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Gee, it's almost like there's a rule against claiming, and I'm trying to think from an outside perspective. Other people: "Robo is either a SK, or a recruiter, because those are the ones who'd have a vest". Me: Hey, maybe we can eliminate one possibility. if there hypothetically were a recruiter who is not me, they can show that they exist without actually claiming by targeting me. If the unrecruiter, whoever the hell they may be, doesn't show that I'm not the serial killer, when they can easily do so by using an ability that is literally useless for it's intended purpose, well, draw your own conclusions. No matter what I say, you can have doubts. Actions speak louder than any words, and the actions of the unrecruiter would be quite telling.

You guys think I'm one of two roles. I can't claim which role I am. Even if I could claim which role I am, you'd have no reason to believe me except for silence from possible players who could counter me. Silence may suggest one thing over another, but it's not a sure thing. My plan works to clear suspicions of me being the serial killer, unless you think the unrecruiter somehow is the serial killer, or the unrecruiter is crazy enough to not out me with their action when presented with the opportunity, or the unrecruiter can't act anymore.
There is a reason Im willing to chop Jarrod over you today. Gives the chance for the un/recruiter to select you. Still feel you have a better chance at SK then others do.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
We've gotta lynch somebody here. I'm not even that concerned which of my uncertainties it is. We'll have more chances to figure it out with a smaller pool of suspects as town and the SK whittle the list down.

Vote: Jarrod1983

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
If the SK has a vest that makes him unable to be NKed, then he can only be killed by lynching. We don't know if we will even make it to another lynch, in which case the SK could win if lots of other people die. The safest option is to lynch the vest. Even if he flips town, at least that possibility has been closed and any NKs flying tonight will be much more likely to kill the SK.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
If the SK has a vest that makes him unable to be NKed, then he can only be killed by lynching. We don't know if we will even make it to another lynch, in which case the SK could win if lots of other people die. The safest option is to lynch the vest. Even if he flips town, at least that possibility has been closed and any NKs flying tonight will be much more likely to kill the SK.
Safest play would be if any Vigi's have a shot, to holster, so the only kill is the SK.

Then we will have at least 1 more day to figure shit out. If people have shots and go blasting, then we may be fucked.

And its HIGHLY unlikely that the SK would be unkillable at night. Likely only a 1xBPV

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I counted 9 shots and 3 blanks from n1 so thats 12 and there could have been 13 vigis or so. There is still a slim possibility of a remaining shots.

And yeah SK gonna have a vest. I would encourage not shooting. And if you feel like you really need to then shoot me and only me.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Its just I dont get a reason why Claws would give SK to Jarrod.

I can't think of a reason Claws did anything this game except give Foxxi the title role, although giving Badger the other initial cult role might not have been random - I don't know the history between Claws and other players. Is there a reason Claws gave unrecruiter or SK to robo? Is there a reason void got the village idiot?

Can you think of a reason Claws would have given a SK role to anyone else left alive?

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi and Void roles seem handcrafted ;p No idea why Robo would be unrecruiter but there is one and noone seems to have an issue.

BN could be SK because he wants to kill Foxxi often and if the point of this game was to make Foxxi miserable it could fit.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
We are in a position where I think sleep is the best option. I dont want to tilt my hand one way or the other, since itll likely influence who the SK ends up killing.

But I guess the open ended question is who do each of you think is the SK? Do you think the unrecruiter can self target or would they have some other form of protection against the cult?

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Unrecruiter chose to target 3puppies instead of me. Fascinating choice.

I still will stand by my prior guesses. I'm not a serial killer, and a couple posts here by 3puppies makes me believe she was a vigilante.
I did not suggest trusting BN forever, because even I understand that this being a cult game means we can't trust anyone forever. While I accept the possibility BN may have been targeted for recruitment right away, I'd still like to hear his thoughts.

To you, Foxxi, earlier you mentioned the possibility/likelihood of more than 3 town vigilantes. What are your thoughts on my follow-up, where I think there could be significantly more than three town vig killers? Would you agree that claws might pull off something like that?
Both Robo and Foxxi surviving their attacks makes me question their allegience to town.

Foxxi I would question anyway by reputation, and for the simple fact that she has survived thus far. But both Matthieu and VK voting for Foxxi yesterday makes me pause, I don't think Foxxi is cult (or wasn't at that point).

Was Foxxi feigning that she didn't know she shot back at MTR? I've seen Foxxi more in dead chat making comments about every little detail, it seems to me unlike her to miss details like that.

What is PGO?

Robo surviving an attack makes me wonder if he's trying to pocket me. His point about rampant vig's being as much as if not more of a threat than a serial killer makes me wonder. My thought is that the vigs had one shot, whereas a SK has multiple. So most if not all of the vig's - if they didn't kill each other - are now basically vanilla. We may not have to worry about vigilantes anymore.
The first sounds a lot like a vigilante who hadn't shot anybody yet warning others that there are more kills to come, and the other was giving out the info of vigilantes having only one shot when I don't think anybody else had brought it up yet. I would be surprised if a serial killer would openly guess the info.

That leaves Blind Ninja and Val.

Val was quite eager to push for my lynch even though I suggested a way to prove I wasn't the serial killer. Could be he was the SK hoping to use fear to get town to lynch me before any kind of proof could be provided and make me harder to lynch.

However, if Blind Ninja is the SK he could just now be fishing for who to kill next to give himself the best chance of making it through the next day.

I am currently about 60% thinking Val, 40% thinking BN.

It's kind of amazing that the serial killer hasn't been targeted by a vigilante. Given that the SK almost certainly has a vest, one might think that even if a vigilante has a shot left, it'd be pointless to use. That might be true. On the other hand, I am willing to say there's some precedent for a combination of Iron Collar and Vest where you get either a protection from a lynch or a NK, whichever one comes first, but not both. I can't say a SK would get that, but it's not impossible, and an unspent vigilante could hypothetically be the only reason the SK hasn't won already.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
It's kind of amazing that the serial killer hasn't been targeted by a vigilante. Given that the SK almost certainly has a vest, one might think that even if a vigilante has a shot left, it'd be pointless to use. That might be true. On the other hand, I am willing to say there's some precedent for a combination of Iron Collar and Vest where you get either a protection from a lynch or a NK, whichever one comes first, but not both. I can't say a SK would get that, but it's not impossible, and an unspent vigilante could hypothetically be the only reason the SK hasn't won already.
If true... Sleep today, brings it to 2v1 after a NK. SK isnt in the majority yet. If an IC/BPV combo... who knows

Good points about 3pup with likely vigi info.

Im not fishing for who to kill, because im not the SK. Just curious as to where people are thinking.

Still think the best play might be for any vig with a kill left to holster, vote sleep, then go into the final day at 2v1 with a shot to win for town.

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Sleep? Meh. I'm sticking with my gut and it's stronger than it was yesterday. People let Robo's nice words yesterday get to them and second guess themselves. There is not much else to this in my mind.

Vote: Robo

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Vote: Sleep

Smart play for the day.

We see Val is all about Robo.

So since im up in the air, i'll likely be tonights kill target.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
If Robo was the unrecruiter, then he should have holstered. I cannot think of any reason he should have acted act all. Not acting would have been the best way to confirm him as trustworthy after all the discussion yesterday.

I have been back and forth on Robo for days, but this really makes me want to vote for him.

If the unrecruiter had targeted Robo, we'd have confirmed Robo as not being the unrecruiter. And yeeted him for it.

Is it possible that the SK and unrecruiter are both the same role, than can act twice?

Also, I fail to see the logic in a sleep vote, from a town perspective. Can someone explain?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
If Robo was the unrecruiter, then he should have holstered. I cannot think of any reason he should have acted act all. Not acting would have been the best way to confirm him as trustworthy after all the discussion yesterday.

I have been back and forth on Robo for days, but this really makes me want to vote for him.

If the unrecruiter had targeted Robo, we'd have confirmed Robo as not being the unrecruiter. And yeeted him for it.

Is it possible that the SK and unrecruiter are both the same role, than can act twice?

Also, I fail to see the logic in a sleep vote, from a town perspective. Can someone explain?
We are unsure who the SK is.

If we sleep. we go into night with 3 town and 1 SK. SK kills. We get into the next day with 2 town and 1 SK.

If we dont vote the SK, we go into night with 2 town and 1 SK, SK kills 1 and wins.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him

Are you nuts? That makes no sense. The unrecruiter doing nothing proves literally nothing except they didn't act at all. If the recruiter didn't target anybody, all people would say is "they just didn't bother to choose an action and it proves nothing about Robo being town"

Also, it's basic math for the sleep vote.

We are 4 players.

If we lynch somebody and get it wrong, the SK kills and wins tonight.

If we don't lynch somebody and get it wrong, the SK kills tonight and we go into tomorrow with 3 people and less suspects for us to accidentally mislynch.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
By choosing to unrecruit somebody, they prove they can act still and chose not to prove I'm not the unrecruiter. If they had done nothing you could argue they didn't get their acition in on time or they can't use their ability anymore. It's stupid to think to holster is the way to prove innocence there.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
The only way any suspicion on me could possibly be entertained is if I'm two different roles in one and can do two night actions at the same time. It's crazy.

No wonder Grumpy was killed by the SK, he's the only person who was like "hey, yeah, makes sense, chill Robo, I believe in you."

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I absolutely would have killed 3puppies if I were the SK! There's no doctor around, no need to be concerned about more vests! I had seen the whole vigi implications of their posts! I couldn't let that stand if I were the SK, I would have taken the dog out back and shot it!

3puppies

Lost Wolf
By choosing to unrecruit somebody, they prove they can act still and chose not to prove I'm not the unrecruiter. If they had done nothing you could argue they didn't get their acition in on time or they can't use their ability anymore. It's stupid to think to holster is the way to prove innocence there.

I am so confused. I don't expect to make it through the night, but if so, it will be agony trying to figure this out.

The concern I have about voting sleep, is what happens if the SK has an iron collar or 1x no-kill. Then even if we are successful in surviving the night tonight, with 3-1 town-threat going in, then SK kills one of us, it is 2-1, so even if we can then pick right and try to lynch the SK tomorrow, he survives the yeet, kills overnight and wins.

Robo, I keep getting talked out of this but you survived a night kill attempt. Foxxi as cult had a BPV/1x no kill. if you are unrecruiter and had a no-kill, wouldn't it make sense that the SK would also have one, for parity? So I do think sleep is risky.

I would prefer to vote robo today, but I now understand the logic in sleep.

I can easily see, if we vote sleep, that the SK will remove either me or BN. tonight. I can see Val, if SK, leaving robo alive as he's been sus for days and keeps talking his way out.

Vote: SLEEP

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Well then, I had only a slight niggling fear in the back of my mind that 3pups might have been a big brain SK who guessed the vigi stuff, but not enough that I would have lynched them over anybody else. Not much of a surprise.

The way it seemed yesterday was Val wants to lynch me, so that's probably where he throws his vote. I stand by my 60/40 thing from yesterday.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think there's much cause to stretch out the day. The dead thread is only going to be agitated if we do for little benefit.

Vote: Val the Moofia Boss

If Val is the SK, obviously the right call. If BN is the SK, he'd just have to wait for Val to vote me to swoop in and clinch a victory anyway. Either way we've ended a cult game in the unlikeliest of ways...the cult loses half way through the game.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Im gonna be out for a couple hours, but will think about it while Im gone.

@Val the Moofia Boss What were you doing while "dead"? Able to act? Why do you think Robo over me?

Well, at least on the living player list he spells it out fully.
Why Val? Do you think he was able to act while "dead"?

Do either of you think I would recommend sleep last night as the SK and make it harder on myself?

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Im gonna be out for a couple hours, but will think about it while Im gone.

@Val the Moofia Boss What were you doing while "dead"? Able to act? Why do you think Robo over me?

Why Val? Do you think he was able to act while "dead"?

Do either of you think I would recommend sleep last night as the SK and make it harder on myself?
It literally said on the morning write up that those who returned (Grumpy and Val) were able to act while they were missing, so yes, I think he could act while missing.

Any time a person asks "would I do ______ as _____" in a mafia the game, the answer is inevitably yes. Not to say that a person is very likely to do it, but people constantly do the unusual in these games. A SK pushing for sleep in that situation isn't even all that unlikely in the grand scheme of zany shit people do in this game.

If you were the serial killer, pushing for a lynch rather than to sleep might have been seen as suspicious and backfired. If you were the serial killer and 3pups had decided to go with the gut reaction he said he had and voted me along with Val, you would have hammered for the win immediately after saying to everybody that a no lynch is the way to go. You'd try to present a town face, but be ready to pounce if the opportunity arises.

That's all an "if", though. I think Val is more likely. Not so convinced of it that I'd be surprised if you end up the SK. Mind you, if you were the SK I don't see why you would delay things by taking a couple hours to think about it rather than just hammering anybody. I'd adjust my impression to 75% Val is the SK to 25% you are the SK and just enjoy making us wait in anticipation while you bask in the pleasure of holding our lives in your hands.

Given my little gambit from before, I stand by saying that the only reason one who is paying attention could truly believe I am the serial killer is if they think the unrecruiter and the serial killer are the same person.

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
@Blind Ninja My interest in Robo continued over from prior days. As I said before, he apparently can't be NKed which makes him a high priority target that has to be dealt with before lylo since if he is scum then he cannot be killed by a vigi, but we are now passed the point of that saving throw. I was rather annoyed that people kept glossing over the obvious danger of this, but then again we had people not voting after day 1

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Who says I can't be NK'd? Not even Foxxi the cult leader with her multi PGO abilities survived two attacks, and I was already attacked by Foxxi once. Not my fault that no vigilante tried to murder me, but it's definitely to the benefit of town.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
So I feel SK would have some form of protection. So would the Unrecruiter.

My issue with Val as SK, he was "killed" and only targeted one time from what I can see.

Robo was hit once and didnt die.

So As I see it, both of you have had a NK prevented. Just one of you had a delayed return to the game but could likely act.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I also feel that the Uncrecruiter likely couldnt self target and had a different protection from cult. Un targeted 3pups several days in a row and hit Val last night.

I know Im not the Unrecr. If they cant self target, means Val isnt the Unrecr and has to be the SK.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Ask yourself? Do you believe that the unrecruiter and the SK are the same person? I repeat, the only way I can be the SK is if I am both of those roles.

Can the unrecruiter target themselves is a really good question, isn't it?

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
1) You (Blind Ninja) are not the recruiter.
2) The unrecruiter chose to target somebody other than me when my plan was proposed, choosing to not prove I'm not the unrecruiter. Why would they do this if doing so would prove I'm scum and get me lynched? Only if I were both recruiter and the SK, which is an awfully out there thought.
3) The unrecruiter chose to target Val, almost like an extension of the plan, plausibly showing that Val isn't the unrecruiter.
4) The only person who seemed to trust me (Grumpy) was murdered first amongst the last people by the SK. Nobody else claimed to trust me. I'd be insane to kill him first.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
The attempt on my life shows I don't have PGO powers, so a not me unrecruiter has no reason to fear targeting me at night.

Two options if Val is the unrecruiter. 1) He chose not to get me lynched. That's ridiculous. 2) He just wasn't paying any attention at all to the plan put forth that would get me immediately lynched the next day if he went along with it.

Either way, he either chose to not do it two nights in a row, or he ignored the game so badly that he didn't even know there was a plan for two days in a row, despite it making up a sizable part of the discussion.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
So I come back to it, the literal only way for me to be the serial killer is if the serial killer and unrecruiter are the same role.

The unrecruiter who has shown up every night as green town, while the SK has shown up as a yellow 3rd party.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I also feel that the Uncrecruiter likely couldnt self target and had a different protection from cult. Un targeted 3pups several days in a row and hit Val last night.

I know Im not the Unrecr. If they cant self target, means Val isnt the Unrecr and has to be the SK.
You've literally solved this in one of your posts! The dead thread is screaming at you for dragging this out unnecessarily!

Either that or you're an asshole serial killer who enjoys messing with people. But that's not true, is it?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Either that or you're an asshole
Well, I am an asshole. But not the SK. Ive been doing 2-3 things at a time this afternoon and wanted to see if Val would add anything of consequence.

Honestly not surprised that he hasnt really said much, not to mention he really didnt answer the questions I posed to him.

Now that I have a few minutes, going to look back at NAs and make my final choice.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Looking through things and following my previous thought process...

Vote: Val

If Robo is the SK, well played sir.

Claws

All-Knowing
Final Vote count:

Val - 2 (Robo 1074, BN 1097)
Robo - 1 (Val 1077)

Val was lynched He was the SK

CONGRATS TOWN YOU WIN!

Living players:
ROBO
BLIND NINJA

And that concludes my first game i hope you all at least had a little fun.

Top Bottom