Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 24 - Camp Half-Blood

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Season 3 April GIF by Parks and Recreation

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I am tempted to start another train if no one is interested in 3puppies. I think we need 2 options at play so we can sort people out.

Listo95

I am tempted to start another train if no one is interested in 3puppies. I think we need 2 options at play so we can sort people out.
As in voting for 3pup? I've not really seen anything that pings me the wrong way from anyone.

Matthieu

Vigilante
llettuce and Caito are at 1 post and 9 posts overall. The former hasn't shown up yet this day phase, the latter has.

As far as I can tell, everyone else has at least checked in. Though I'm sure some of those haven't hit the post requirement.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
llettuce and Caito are at 1 post and 9 posts overall. The former hasn't shown up yet this day phase, the latter has.

As far as I can tell, everyone else has at least checked in. Though I'm sure some of those haven't hit the post requirement.
Say less.
Vote: Caito
:squint:
Slacker.

Caito

CWE Killer

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Val - 3 (GrumpyCat #473, Blind Ninja #477, Caito #508)
Sleep - 1 (Matthieu #488)
3puppies - 1 (Val #500)
Caito - 1 (CWE #515)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Listo, llettuce, Mazer, MitchRapp, MTR, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 2nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I may not have much of a chance to vote later. I was hesitant to vote Val earlier as I wanted more explanation about what he claimed, and he refused to provide anything more.

That convinces me more that I am on the right track about him being Executioner.

Vote: Val

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Val - 4 (GrumpyCat #473, Blind Ninja #477, Caito #508, 3puppies #521)
3puppies - 1 (Val #500)
Caito - 1 (CWE #515)
Xanjori - 1 (MitchRapp #520)

Not Voting: Listo, llettuce, Mazer, MTR, Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 2nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Is it not possible that 3puppies is in fact the Executioner? After looking back through the thread, the main thing giving me pause is 3puppies claiming to not be good at these games which from what I've seen from my past interactions with him simply isn't true. Though even if we were to take it at face value, it still takes a certain degree of competence to look through the roles and figure out which one is the 'best' to claim for oneself or for another player to weave a beneficial narrative.

To say nothing of the fact that this is the sort of situation where both players involved should be claiming. I don't like how some players seem to be latching onto Val not claiming but don't seem the least bit bothered by the fact that 3puppies is not doing so either.

A lack of elaboration isn't alignment indicative for Val at any rate.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
This feels like a good post from Matthieu though his judgment of Val is always up in the air.

Right now I trust Mazer and Grumpy who were on the Claws lynch with me. Though with multiple factions a possibility it doesnt put them fully in a clear pile. Only more so than others.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Why Xan? If suspicious on a dialogue would that not link to val?

Or are you seeing something different?
I do not know Xan well. I am voting in an effort to get some interaction going in the thread. It has been pretty dry since last night.

Guess he just has godreads.
Hard to make reads when people do not interact. Perhaps I have scared everyone off.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I do not know Xan well. I am voting in an effort to get some interaction going in the thread
I know him. He is our representative in mafia world championship finale. A goat joat. He can interact surely.

Caito

CWE Killer
You know what I can never get enough of.

“Wah, people don’t interact, wah”

I love it.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
So it seems people are not going with the info provided by Val but at the same time we not quite getting close enough to hammer. Hmm.. I am still trying to decide myself though.

@llettuce did you fall off a cliff? Just checking in.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So it seems people are not going with the info provided by Val but at the same time we not quite getting close enough to hammer. Hmm.. I am still trying to decide myself though.
Its a push to get a claim to see if there is any ground for 3pups switch.
If Val is a jester he can kill one on the train, just saying

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok kill is optional and can be used on non voters too. Dont think Val would kill someone for letting him win. Safe to vote.

Listo95

Honestly at this point he's an Exe/Jester. On the off chance he is town with info we can go for 3pups tonight/tomorrow.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Guess I will go Val for now in order to make sure I get a vote in.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Val - 6 (GrumpyCat #473, Blind Ninja #477, Caito #508, 3puppies #521, Listo #533, MTR #534)
3puppies - 1 (Val #500)
Caito - 1 (CWE #515)

Not Voting: llettuce, Mazer, Xanjori

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Interesting to note who is on this train that was not on the Claws train. Only person on both is Blind Ninja. . .

I am not a fan of it but I wouldn't mind seeing it hammered in the end so we can start to glean some information.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not a fan of it but I wouldn't mind seeing it hammered in the end so we can start to glean some information.
I love information too but even if town investigative :p doesnt want to share what else can you do.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
That is why I am hesitant to be on this. However, in the end you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet.

I was hoping something would get going this morning so we could discuss but that has not happened.

Matthieu

Vigilante
I love information too but even if town investigative :p doesnt want to share what else can you do.
Sometimes you just need to work with a particular player's quirks. If it were you or me, we'd probably give the information freely.

If it's Val or LDG, however, that isn't necessarily going to be the case.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Is it not possible that 3puppies is in fact the Executioner? After looking back through the thread, the main thing giving me pause is 3puppies claiming to not be good at these games which from what I've seen from my past interactions with him simply isn't true. Though even if we were to take it at face value, it still takes a certain degree of competence to look through the roles and figure out which one is the 'best' to claim for oneself or for another player to weave a beneficial narrative.

To say nothing of the fact that this is the sort of situation where both players involved should be claiming. I don't like how some players seem to be latching onto Val not claiming but don't seem the least bit bothered by the fact that 3puppies is not doing so either.

A lack of elaboration isn't alignment indicative for Val at any rate.
While I do partially agree with this, being able to read through a bunch of rolecards and playing ToS/ToL style games are definitely different from the "normal" mafia we typically play. Way more interactions and possibilities. Being able to pick up on one or some of those with base knowledge is possible. I dont think 3pups would come out and believe Val is the Exec if he were in fact said role. I dont see that from their play across the games we've seen.

Also like that both should be claiming. You keep saying that, but dont actually push that towards either player. You make a statement with no feeling behind it.

The fact you are completely unwilling to see Val in anything but a good light in these games is NAI for you, but his unwillingness to expound on info he has that may prevent his death doesnt sit well with people. It feels like he pulled a name from nowhere and hopes that the "deets" will pull him through.

I still think that voting to sleep is the most sensible compromise.
With multiple kills likely around, sleep only gives time for more death. Take a stand and find someone scummy for some reason and talk about it

Blind Ninja

Godfather
@Val the Moofia Boss
@3puppies

Do either of you want to come out and claim anything further?

So far I think we have:

Val
-3pup is scum
-Should have known. It was in the name. 3puppies. He was the third amongst the wolves.
-I dont like puppies

3pups
-I am absolutely not scum.
-I am not scum, nor am I a threat to town in any way
-I am town. Please, someone investigate me to prove me right.
-I believe Val is an Executioner

So 3pups, are you not scum and no threat to town? or are you town?

At least 3pups is in thread and talking about possibilities. Val is just sitting and not adding anything more.

Day 2 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
As a note, please see all the colors below for the ToS style games I run.

Town
Coven
Apocalypse
Neutral
Players/NPCs/Unknown Alignment

—------------------

Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Val - 7 (GrumpyCat #473, Blind Ninja #477, Caito #508, 3puppies #521, Listo #533, MTR #534, Val #546)
Caito - 1 (CWE #515)

Not Voting: llettuce, Mazer, Xanjori

—------------------

The group came together in spirited discussion amongst themselves after a member of the group mysteriously disappeared mid-sentence. However, nothing of value was lost for this meeting, so the group continued on as if nothing had happened. The group looked at a few people, but ultimately the group decided that Val the Moofia Boss had to go. Val looked shocked, but stoically walked up, but it seems like he had…hooves? Val stood at the front and right before the sword sliced his throat, let out a giant cackle as he expired from this world.

Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Grover, the Jester, has been eliminated gleefully.

The Jester will have his revenge, from the grave…

—------------------

Xanjori, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled.

Llettuce, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled.

—------------------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 3rd or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 3 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
As the group left, they said their goodbyes to one another, but felt that this may be the last time they’d see some of the competitors here. With the last Day making 4 of them disappear, everyone could only imagine what the night would bring…and they would happen to be correct.

Mr. D knew tonight was the night and he set out with purpose. No longer would someone remove themselves from his vines. Mr. D found his target and before they could even react wrapped their entire body in vines and squeezed, causing the target to explode into bloody pieces.

Annabeth was sitting in her room, but she knew she had to focus. Everything would come down to this and she closed her eyes, focusing where she could to see what would happen tonight while her target slept.

Kronos just grunted. That’s it. A single grunt as he tacked things on a board to see what made sense.

—------------------

Blind Ninja, playing as George and Martha, the Coven Potion Master, has been killed and a Last Will was found.

Last Will:

D1 - Reveal Potion - Claws. Claws is Baker/Famine.

3puppies, playing as Zeus, the Arsonist, has been killed and no Last Will was found.

MitchRapp, playing as Nico D’Angelo, the Coven Conjurer, has been killed and a Last Will was found.

Last Will:

The Butcher, Claws, and the Candlestick Maker

Matthieu, playing as Chiron, the Serial Killer, has been killed and no Last Will was found.

CWE, playing as Alecto, the Werewolf, has been killed and no Last Will was found.

—------------------

Living Players:

1. Caito
2. Grumpycat
3. Listo
4. Mazer
5. MTR

Dead Players:

Claws, playing as Tyson, the Baker, has been modkilled. (Day 2)
Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Grover, the Jester, has been eliminated and has won. (Day 2)
Xanjori, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled. (Day 2)
Llettuce, playing as ???, the ???, has been modkilled. (Day 2)
Blind Ninja, playing as George and Martha, the Coven Potion Master, has been killed. (Night 2)
3puppies, playing as Zeus, the Arsonist, has been killed. (Night 2)
MitchRapp, playing as Nico D’Angelo, the Coven Conjurer, has been killed. (Night 2)
Matthieu, playing as Chiron, the Serial Killer, has been killed. (Night 2)
CWE, playing as Alecto, the Werewolf, has been killed. (Night 2)

—------------------

Starting today, the Day phases are now 24 hours and the post requirement is 5 posts during that time, barring the day ending super early

—------------------

Current Phase:

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 4th or when majority is reached. With 5 players alive, majority is 3 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Wanted to say. Dear arsonist do you know the definition of insanity? But i get thought process.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Damn that was a bloody night. But at least no town were taken out.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Mazer

Sry i would love some town be there but dont think theres any.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Mazer - 1 (GrumpyCat #556)

Not Voting: Caito, Listo, Mazer, MTR

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 4th or when majority is reached. With 5 players alive, majority is 3 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

Day 3 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Mazer - 3 (GrumpyCat #556, Caito #558, Listo #559)

Not Voting: Mazer, MTR

—------------------

The day seemingly came and went as a rapid fire decision was made to yeet Mazer off of the nearest cliff. So they decided to do exactly that. The group grabbed a struggling Mazer and walked him to the highest tower and yeeted Mazer off. As Mazer fell he said something like “if it wasn’t for you meddling kids”

Mazer, playing as Mr. D, the Coven Leader, has been eliminated and no Last Will was found.

—------------------

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on October 3rd or when all actions are submitted.

Game End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The night came to an end, just as quickly as it had begun and the deciding blow was struck. Together, Percy Jackson and Annabeth, hand in hand, strode forth from the room that Kronos was occupying, covered in blood and smiling at one another. As they looked at the room, they nodded to Hades, now aware of his support. The three of them looked around and beamed, ready to take on the next challenge.

MTR, playing as Kronos, the Doomsayer, has been killed.

—------------------

Congratulations to our winners!

Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Grover, the Jester, has won the game!
GrumpyCat, playing as Hades, Caito's Guardian Angel, has won the game!

Caito, playing as Percy Jackson, the Berserker, has won!
Listo, playing as Annabeth, the Soul Collector, has won!

—------------------

The game has concluded. Another one will start soon :)

Last edited:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I feel less bad that CWE died night 2, because he only missed about 6 minutes of gameplay.

Top Bottom