Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 24 - Camp Half-Blood

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Is there a way for town that is not investigative to get scum on n1?

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
We can play this out like last game ill push ypu til you claim then back off and have your back the rest of the game

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Are you trying a weird bit because i dont find anything ive done suspicious your grasping at straws would you prefer me to counter push you i can crusade again
the rock GIF

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
No i dont i messed up my lungs when i was 17 with pneumonia smoking and drugs and havent been able to since i go in to shock and my throat swells

3puppies

Scum Hunter
Vote: Claws

Partly self-preservation, of course, until I can be properly investigated and cleared.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Those who wish to be on the left side of history should join me.

Sry Val, full claim or die.

Vote: Val

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Because Val has to be Town investigative until someone tells me otherwise. And it is safe to claim.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Whats stopping you from doing that?
I technically just did. I simply found it strange for Grumpy to cast a vote and demand one of the two to claim but not the other.

Where do you stand? Do you believe Val's claim of 3pups is scum? Do you have questions about it?
I could see it going either way, though the simple fact that Val came out immediately with his result rather than leaving it until later in the day phase strikes me as authentic.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I could see it going either way, though the simple fact that Val came out immediately with his result rather than leaving it until later in the day phase strikes me as authentic.
Does it feel authentic that he is just sitting on that info he presented and not adding anything more?

Matthieu

Vigilante
Does it feel authentic that he is just sitting on that info he presented and not adding anything more?
Val tends to do it as either alignment, though if he has information to share he usually just drops it and then doesn't put up much of a fight in the face of a potential elimination.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Val tends to do it as either alignment, though if he has information to share he usually just drops it and then doesn't put up much of a fight in the face of a potential elimination.
Hard to take his information at face value if he isnt willing to add to it

Blind Ninja

Godfather
@Apocaclaws since we know what role you want to be...

Hypothetically, you are the baker. Who in this game do you give bread to? Who have no chance in hell of getting bread from you?

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
@Apocaclaws since we know what role you want to be...

Hypothetically, you are the baker. Who in this game do you give bread to? Who have no chance in hell of getting bread from you?
I Give every1 a chance if you play baker smart you dont bread clerics or tis how would i know this d1?

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Im off at 5 id apprecaite to andwer questions around there instead of have my phone bombarded

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If you're doing it purely off votes... why pick 3pups and me specifically?

Looks like I could be teamed with 3pup, Caito, CWE, Mazer, Grumpy, Llettuce or MTR
Because 3pups just got called evil based on info and he isnt on your wagon

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I've been wrong about claws before, but right now this is triggering me to the times I believed him.

Vote: claws

To be very clear before tonight, I really REALLY think we need to vet this whole val/3pups situation.

Foxxi

Administrator
**Day 2 Vote Count:**

Claws - 5 (Blind Ninja #220, Mitch #416, 3Puppies #417, Grumpy #437, Mazer #451)
3puppies - 2 (Val #247, Matthieu #251)

**Not Voting:** Caito, CWE, Listo, llettuce, MTR, Xanjori, Claws #261

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 2nd or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Claws - 5 (Blind Ninja #220, MitchRapp #416, 3puppies #417, GrumpyCat #437, Mazer #451)

Not Voting: Caito, CWE, Listo, llettuce, MTR, Xanjori, Claws #261

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 2nd or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
**Day 2 Vote Count:**

Claws - 5 (Blind Ninja #220, Mitch #416, 3Puppies #417, Grumpy #437, Mazer #451)

**Not Voting:** Caito, CWE, Listo, llettuce, MTR, Xanjori, Claws #261

Terribly formatted vote count.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Can we assume he was alone? He would do it if teamed.
I'm not sure logic had shit to do with any of this. But who knows.

I love claws, but this shit is what gets me on mafia hiatus. People taking this stuff super personal and reacting with vitriol.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok 1 scum down wont be mad if it ends in sleep but why not get 2.

Vote: Val

Matthieu

Vigilante
We've played games before where we've given two players pointing fingers at each other a pass to allow the situation to play out at night as opposed to risking taking out a valuable town investigative or protection role.

So I really can't fathom the pivot to Val.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
But in fairness.....do you ever fathom a pivot to Val?

As for me, just resetting mentally to where I was 6 o so hours ago, I guess. lol

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I have met my 10 post min.

I got word that my mother-in-law passed away.

I will vote for Val over myself, but I would prefer voting sleep in the hope that someone can investigate and clear me.

The only person I will trust for now is Mitch. And that's only that Mitch is not red apocalpyse. Does this mean we don't have coven?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
We've played games before where we've given two players pointing fingers at each other a pass to allow the situation to play out at night as opposed to risking taking out a valuable town investigative or protection role.

So I really can't fathom the pivot to Val.

I'd be pointing this out regardless of who it was.
My issue is just putting info out there, then not willing to answer questions about it. Feels scummy

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Val - 2 (GrumpyCat #473, Blind Ninja #477)
Sleep 1 (Matthieu #488)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Caito, CWE, Listo, llettuce, Mazer, MitchRapp, MTR, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 2nd or when majority is reached. With 13 players alive, majority is 7 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
if you believe Val vote 3pups. Gives great info from vote count. Often.

Sleep for the weak.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

I will vote for Val over myself, but I would prefer voting sleep in the hope that someone can investigate and clear me.

The only person I will trust for now is Mitch. And that's only that Mitch is not red apocalpyse. Does this mean we don't have coven?
I'm sorry for your loss.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him

Sorry for your loss.

We had both last game.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
From a game only perspective, I get 3pups perspective and want to vet. The challenge, of course, is that there are some deceptive tactics out there. And if 3pups is on the bad side, then there's a chance that could be a plan.

Of course, if val is invest, he's important. if he's exec or PM, that's definitely something to address, in different ways.

Caito

CWE Killer
Geezus I haven’t seen a meltdown that bad in a while. Certainly not on this site.

Caito

CWE Killer
Words someone explain these roles in regards to Executioner to me so I can understand one of the theories of the whole Val/3pups situation. We didn’t have these types of role on Rajah and I don’t play on this site nearly enough to know what they are.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Words someone explain these roles in regards to Executioner to me so I can understand one of the theories of the whole Val/3pups situation. We didn’t have these types of role on Rajah and I don’t play on this site nearly enough to know what they are.
All the rolecards are listen in the discord. but Exe...
Choose Execution (Night Action):
You may choose one target and this person will become your target that you wish to see executed. You may only swap your target if your target dies without being voted out. If you do not use this action, a target will be randomly assigned to you.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
forgot the next part...

Torment (Passive):
If you successfully get your target hanged, you will perform an unstoppable attack on a random player who voted to eliminate your target or did not end the day with a vote.

Top Bottom