Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 24 - Camp Half-Blood

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I messed up and forgot i was in this game, Im still debating reading the posts I missed.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Blind Ninja

I dunno, seems the best vote from people I remember

MitchRapp

Vigilante
genie GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I am all about the Star Wars and Marvel stuff. That being said I need to catch up on that stuff. Not seen all of the Acolyte or any of the Agatha episodes that have dropped
The Maze is watching the first Agatha right now. One eyebrow raises in appreciation

MitchRapp

Vigilante
And this is how you welcome the Maze back? When he's spent all day serving The People?
In fairness I was drinking and angry/depressed.

But if you want I can tunnel you day 1. Ask Matthieu how that went for him last game...

MitchRapp

Vigilante
The gal and I found Traitors on Peacock this week. Its basically no frills mafia. It is amazing to watch these people be so bad at this game. I keep commenting on the mistakes they are making and my GF is utterly confused about how I know so much strategy for this game.

Matthieu

Vigilante
The Lion King is my favourite. Or at least the most memorable.

I'm gonna have to cancel my plans for today's outings after all, it seems. I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. Everything aches, it hurts when I talk, my throat is constantly dry and it took a fifteen minute shower inhaling the steam to clear my nostrils enough to breathe properly.

So I guess I'll be around, since I can't sleep either.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Well... not a lot of activity.

Lets go with an old favorite, lets push the inactive people. Hard to read people when they dont put forth any effort.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Lets call it about 70% through the day, and even though day 1 doesnt require 10 posts, this shows who is putting forth effort

1 - Caito, Llettuce
5 - Val, CWE, Listo, Xan
6 - Mazer
8 - Matt

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

BN - 3 (Matthieu #3, Val #51, Xanjori #113)
Caito - 2 (3puppies #38), CWE #66)
Claws - 1 (BN #4)
Listo - 1 (Grumpy #68)
Sleep - 1 (Caito #92

Not Voting: Claws, Listo, llettuce, Mazer, MTR, Xanjori, Mitch #58

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 29th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
I dont think caitos the way to go he already gave reasons of not being around just like 3 pup

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Its not all fluff.

At least for me, for you, seems all you do is fluff
i get my fluff outta the way d1 yes would you prefer a catlol all game ? i know your one that hates that shit
In fairness, I pushed hard on Matthieu last game. That was not fluff. It was a read on his check in and then I stuck with it after his reactions.
in fairness i pushed hard on you d1 and d2 til your claim and it wasnt fluff you were being obnoxious and obtruce so theres that

MitchRapp

Vigilante
i get my fluff outta the way d1 yes would you prefer a catlol all game ? i know your one that hates that shit

in fairness i pushed hard on you d1 and d2 til your claim and it wasnt fluff you were being obnoxious and obtruce so theres that
I was being intentionally obnoxious so that a train would start knowing I was going to clear myself as mayor Day 2. Then I was able to look at the train and make decisions about players from there.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
That is how I latched on to Val.

Val was my vote all the way the next day when yall wouldn't join me on Matthieu. But again, I waited as long as possible to make others pick a side.

No one has jumped out at this point yet.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

BN - 4 (Matthieu #3, Val #51, Xanjori #113, Claws #140)
Claws - 1 (BN #4)
Listo - 1 (Grumpy #68)
Sleep - 1 (Caito #92)

Not Voting: Listo, llettuce, Mazer, MTR, Mitch #58

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 29th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am not voting BN just because of last game. As much as I think we should yeet I don’t see it happening. I am about to head out to a Pride event and hang out with some people but I will be around later in the afternoon.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
My vote is semi-serious, like I expect a bit more indignation from BN if a townie and no one else was really giving off evil vibes. Admittedly part of that is caused by the sheer amount of non-game related chat, and for example I could say that Matt feels very much like theyre avoiding actual game play, but yeah theres my reasons.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not voting BN just because of last game. As much as I think we should yeet I don’t see it happening. I am about to head out to a Pride event and hang out with some people but I will be around later in the afternoon.
Does this mean you're intending to note vote during today?

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Issue is this is any/all so there is no way to know if meta for this rand is to yeet or sleep.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
thats why i prefer to yeet its a yolo in the dark if we knew more then maybe hold but we know nothing

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Lets say we push someone. they claim that then?
We unvote and it gives 1/3 guess to doomsayer if theres one. Or they lie and it fools doomsayer. but then unvote on a liar is bad in first place.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
We unvote and it gives 1/3 guess to doomsayer if theres one. Or they lie and it fools doomsayer. but then unvote on a liar is bad in first place.
You can claim alignment but not ACTUAL role. Unless you are a TI. Them you can safely full claim. Then the TPs (who shouldn't come out and say "I'm cleric.) can protect them so they can gather info for town.

It's what I've been saying for multiple games.
:tantrum::banghead:

Listo95

You can claim alignment but not ACTUAL role. Unless you are a TI. Them you can safely full claim. Then the TPs (who shouldn't come out and say "I'm cleric.) can protect them so they can gather info for town.

It's what I've been saying for multiple games.
:tantrum::banghead:
*insert that sign can’t stop me meme*

Matthieu

Vigilante
My vote is semi-serious, like I expect a bit more indignation from BN if a townie and no one else was really giving off evil vibes. Admittedly part of that is caused by the sheer amount of non-game related chat, and for example I could say that Matt feels very much like theyre avoiding actual game play, but yeah theres my reasons.
What game related questions would you like me to answer?

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
i mean they can claim do you believe them or not somtimes its just better to sink them ive been watching tos youtube vids and its pretty hilarious what happens i watched one where the arson got controlled by a witch n1 and doused himself and then ignited n2

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Maze says...blah blah. Day 1 rp. Blah blah blah

I skimmed. I'm about to head out and finish coaching this weekend. Had 7 games this weekend. If there's time afterwards, I'll read through. But regular schedule kicks back in on Monday, so will be more available this week.

Vote: sleep

Matthieu

Vigilante
Anyone giving you vibes either way yet?
Claws posting a lot with Llettuce and Caito tied at a single post is interesting but not necessarily alignment indicative.

Other than that, not much so far. I'd say it might tell us a lot if Blind Ninja flips town as 'haha i'm votin on u cuz of last game' is easy opportunism for scum...but the day phase may very well end up with a sleep vote.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Claws posting a lot with Llettuce and Caito tied at a single post is interesting but not necessarily alignment indicative.

Other than that, not much so far. I'd say it might tell us a lot if Blind Ninja flips town as 'haha i'm votin on u cuz of last game' is easy opportunism for scum...but the day phase may very well end up with a sleep vote.
Do you think there would be any advantage to a counter wagon?

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
I think we're cutting it a little too close to the deadline for that. A few hours earlier, possibly.
This too i agree counter trains work better earlier if we were to cfd onto som1 else every1 would have to be here but d1 seems silly to do that

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
A decade ago I drank lots and lots of diet dr pepper and pepsi. Then I got a little sick of that and gave it up, and have been drinking pretty much only water. Then last year I got this new machine that can carbonate water for you (it takes CO2 canisters) and you drop some knockoff diet dr pepper juice and a cherry dropper into it, stir, and volia. You have dr pepper, but this stuff lasts longer than just buying a 2 liter bottle. So I was trying that for a while. But I think I'm getting a little tired with it too. Just tried this other strawberry branded thing, and I'm not feeling it. I think I'll just go back to drinking water.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
I thought about getting one of those i basically only drink carb water or chocolate milk and a select few juices like iced tea and cranberry

Matthieu

Vigilante
I mostly drink water, fresh fruit juice and coffee at home. Alcohol only during special occasions.

I'll sometimes have some soda.

I'm considering giving up coffee though. At least at home. I already struggle to sleep so I doubt it's helping.

Matthieu

Vigilante
As for my illness, the fever has subsided and my headache has gone. I'm sneezing and coughing a lot but I'll take that over a painful, splitting migraine.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

BN - 4 (Matthieu #3, Val #51, Xanjori #113, Claws #140)
Sleep - 2 (Caito #92, Mazer #176)
Claws - 1 (BN #4)
Listo - 1 (Grumpy #68)

Not Voting: Listo, llettuce, MTR, Mitch #58

Top Bottom