Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 24 - Camp Half-Blood

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Season 3 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Day 1 End New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

BN - 6 (Matthieu #3, Val #51, Xanjori #113, Claws #140, MitchRapp #198, Listo #199)
Caito - 2 (3puppies #38), CWE #66)
Sleep - 2 (Caito #92, Mazer #176)
Claws - 1 (BN #4)
Listo - 1 (Grumpy #68)

Not Voting: llettuce, MTR

—------------------

The group spent the day more or less meandering around and discussing their circumstances. As the sun set, no one amongst them stood out as the most dastardly and they decided to take a night to see what a new day would bring them.

There has been no elimination.

—------------------

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on Sept 30th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 2 Start New

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
As a reminder, there is a 10 post minimum starting today. Failure to meet this post minimum may result in a modkill at the moderator’s discretion. Considerations will be given if the day ends early.

—------------------

The night settled and was quite cold out. The windows were drafty and the candles threatened to go out. However, each guest was nicely given a room where they could spend their time, whether it be short or for eternity. Once inside his room, Hades, reviewed everything. It was not that opulent, like his palace in the Underworld, but it would do he guessed. He sat down on the bed to rest, but then had a sudden horrible feeling. Hades closed his eyes and concentrated to help thwart the perceived threat.

Mr. D had his priorities straight. He immediately attempted to conjure wine, which even in this world he could not do. Mr. D swore and was not happy. He decided that he had to do what he did best and take it out on some unsuspecting people. Mr. D found his target and snapped his fingers, wrapping his target in vines. However, the target broke free of the vines and quickly sped away before Mr. D could react. Mr. D stared, open mouthed, but then shrugged and moved on.

Chiron had learned a lot from Mr. D during the time at Camp Half-Blood in the past. So much so, that Chiron had a new outlook on life. A markedly different outlook. Chiron stalked through the castle and snuck into his target’s room and aimed an arrow, point blank at his target’s bed. Chiron fired three arrows which sickeningly thud into the bed. He pulled back the covers, but all that was there was a side of beef. Chiron heard footsteps running away, but knew he would not be able to pursue.

—------------------

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Blind Ninja
3. Caito
4. Claws
5. CWE
6. Grumpycat
7. Listo
8. llettuce
9. Matthieu
10. Mazer
11. MitchRapp
12. MTR
13. Val the Moofia Boss
14. Xanjori

—------------------

Current Phase:

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 2nd or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for not getting back on yesterday afternoon. I did intend to vote even if we were not going to hit a majority.

Caito

CWE Killer
Ok, my weekend of gigs is over, my workday is over. As I promised my fellow RIer, I can devote attention to this game now. Haven’t read anything yet though, shall do so and come back in when I get home tonight. First, I sit at the Marina in Jamestown and quietly watch the water, boats, and the bridge.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Interesting state of being.

Wondering if BN is in fact evil for the basis he survived, either that or the evils did stack and all the villagers are AFK.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Ok, my weekend of gigs is over, my workday is over. As I promised my fellow RIer, I can devote attention to this game now. Haven’t read anything yet though, shall do so and come back in when I get home tonight. First, I sit at the Marina in Jamestown and quietly watch the water, boats, and the bridge.
What gigs

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Interesting state of being.

Wondering if BN is in fact evil for the basis he survived, either that or the evils did stack and all the villagers are AFK.
Not evil.

But interesting that you would lump yourself in with the potential of "the evils did stack and villagers AFK"

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Claws - 1 (Blind Ninja #220)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Caito, Claws, CWE, Grumpycat, Listo, llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, MitchRapp, MTR, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on Oct 2nd or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of day, there will be no elimination.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Sure i went to bed around 1130 thinkin the lady wanted to spoon only for me to give her a massage and they lay awake til 1am contemplating my life
My gal said you know what we haven't had for a while?

Apparently "sex" was not the correct answer. It was "stuffed peppers for dinner."

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Ill be frank with you idk what you pushing at i typically dont do stuff d1 i may or may not of im not gunna claim on d2 your off your meds

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Blind Ninja has vibes on you. I want to know who you suspect so that if this train takes off I can begin to sort things out.

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
Blind Ninja has vibes on you. I want to know who you suspect so that if this train takes off I can begin to sort things out.
Bn just hates the fact he was a train and my d1 reason was fuck him cuz last game :lol:

But its d2 i will hold off

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I want to come back to this Claws thing at some point. He was so egar to follow and vote.

Unvote: Grumpy

Looks like we are in a good place.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
My gal said you know what we haven't had for a while?

Apparently "sex" was not the correct answer. It was "stuffed peppers for dinner."
Did you offer to stuff her pepper?

Because if not, sir, you are no gentleman.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@CWE

I feel like he had done the "vote for caito as a favor to cwe " thing before.

Am I misremembering?

Apocaclaws

Scum Hunter
I want to come back to this Claws thing at some point. He was so egar to follow and vote.

Unvote: Grumpy

Looks like we are in a good place.
Eager is the wrong word im more just seeing where it goes with you why turn this against me

Matthieu

Vigilante
I can relate due to my cold. I've basically been limiting myself to soup these past couple of days. I managed to eat some sourdough bread today with it.

I wasn't able to move much at all yesterday, so I'm hoping that was the peak. Today was mostly coughing.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
Val, I am absolutely not scum. Not sure what you're reading / implying that made you come up with this.

I have spent the day making hospice arrangements for my mother-in-law. We are told its a matter of hours or maybe a day. As she's in her late 80's, it's not unexpected, but she's made it through at least 8 ER trips in the past year, and she's always pulled through. But each time, a little weaker.

So I will probably get modkilled for not being able to meet the 10 post minimum.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I left work early so I am not familiar with all of the other roles, but only my own.

I am not scum, nor am I a threat to town in any way

3puppies

Scum Hunter
I believe Val is an Executioner

There is no way there can be any info on me as I made no action last night.

Val comes in claiming deets, hoping to get me wrongly yeeted.

In a game with limited write-ups, it seems easy enough to believe.

Val, you're a much better, more experienced player than I am. Somebody else may hopefully please be able to explain this better to me

3puppies

Scum Hunter
And I believe he was evil THAT time as well

:cry:
Not evil now. The way I look at it, Caito did me wrong in a prior game and he outlived me the last game we played together - that I had to step out of for a sub. So I never got my justified revenge.

D1 is usually a vote with no info, but we can learn something later once the flips happen.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
If we have an Executioner, as I suspect, doesn't it make the most sense for them pick a target and claim info very early, before anyone can counter? If the Executioner gets me yeeted, then a random person either on my train, or who did not vote also dies, and the Executioner wins.

Seems like a relatively easy wincon in a game with limited writeups.

3puppies

Scum Hunter
Is it normal to only have a few characters' revealed by this point?

Based on the possibilities of roles
..... Hades closed his eyes and concentrated to help thwart the perceived threat.

.... Mr. D found his target and snapped his fingers, wrapping his target in vines. However, the target broke free of the vines and quickly sped away before Mr. D could react. Mr. D stared, open mouthed, but then shrugged and moved on.

...Chiron stalked through the castle and snuck into his target’s room and aimed an arrow, point blank at his target’s bed. Chiron fired three arrows which sickeningly thud into the bed. He pulled back the covers, but all that was there was a side of beef. Chiron heard footsteps running away, but knew he would not be able to pursue.

—------------------

Hades is a coven role, but I am not sure what the role could be. Dreamweaver or Enchanter, maybe?

Mr. D read to me like Sheriff maybe?

Chiron sounds like a blocked kill attempt, but I am not familiar enough with the roles to know what it is,

3puppies

Scum Hunter
The limited writeup sucks.

I know I didn't act because I don't know who is deserving. But with only 3 roles in the write-up, and 14 players, there are 10 others who aren't sharing anything about your actions. One of these is I am guessing Val, the Executioner, who is not in the writeup either.

That still leaves 9 of you not sharing info about your activity last night.

Listo95

Is it normal to only have a few characters' revealed by this point?

Based on the possibilities of roles

Hades is a coven role, but I am not sure what the role could be. Dreamweaver or Enchanter, maybe?

Mr. D read to me like Sheriff maybe?

Chiron sounds like a blocked kill attempt, but I am not familiar enough with the roles to know what it is,
If this actually follows last game colors, Hades/Chiron are neuts and Mr. D is a coven role.

Following that Hades seems more like a GA to me.
Mr. D no clue.
Assuming Chiron is a NK which is likely either a SK/Shroud/Intolerant.

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
With 14 players, are we thinking 3 coven + 1 or 2 neutrals in total?
It's all any. There could be only 1 town for all we know...

Doubtful. But not impossible. All that is certain is there is NO MORE than 4 coven and/or 4 apoc. And certain other roles, there can be NO MORE than 1.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Surely has to be a way for me to know. I dont make up things like that.
It would confuse Claws and that makes him unhinged.

Top Bottom