Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Well that's all the scum/dead/individual chats and my mod notes opened up on Discord for your viewing pleasure.

We've talked about the slight balancing problem which I acknowledge and possibly could've toned down on the vig-shots as well. I initially planned for 21 which would have originally been 15 town, 5 scum and 2 neutral (possibly could have still used another scum there) but then it increased to 25 so had to supplement with a big scum role and slightly weaker town roles to make up the numbers (yes Claws I know you got the short end of the stick with your role lol). I've still learning about balancing but it's only fourth go at running a game proper between here and Rajah and my first game using a Discord server which I find does run a lot smoother than the old PM/Quicktopic method for roles and chats. Next time I'l try and strike the balance a bit better.

It wasn't perfect but the game certainly had its noteworthy moments like CWE and Nightingale blowing each other up on N1 and MTR somehow missing the easy vig shot on Lletuce. Also Vesper was very impressive in her debut picking things up quickly and hope she sticks around. Good game by scum as well, couple of errors like not killing Mazer soon enough and not finishing off the cop and there were some activity problems but on the whole they played a very good game too.

I hope you all enjoyed it and RIP to Matthew Perry and Andre Braugher. This game and theme was for you guys! :cheers:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Oh yeah the D1 Dice game, that was mainly to create chaos and do something different because D1’s usually not that exciting. I realise it’s maybe not the best method of info-gathering for people. Ideally would’ve had the winner roll their own dice but timing got in the way.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
So did Grumpy really vanilla me because his rolecard says he's a vanilla poster with just a vote and there's no mention of gaining a vanilla shot after his death?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So did Grumpy really vanilla me because his rolecard says he's a vanilla poster with just a vote and there's no mention of gaining a vanilla shot after his death?
He didn’t vanilla you. Scum GF had a word game where whoever said “scum” the most times during that day phase got vanillaed and well…you lost.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Shoulda joined us Jarrod. I’m very vindictive :D
I didn't see any other option than to pledge allegiance once Diva got that result and outted it.

I tend to lean town in those scenarios anyways.

I had a feeling there was something behind that question though, why I ignored it at first.

Listo95

I didn't see any other option than to pledge allegiance once Diva got that result and outted it.

I tend to lean town in those scenarios anyways.

I had a feeling there was something behind that question though, why I ignored it at first.
If me and Tildey lived last phase we could’ve won.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Well I knew Tildey was it that phase and didn't see surviving it if I didn't come in gun blazing at her.
Hey man, if you would’ve offered up any other options leading up to that phase Inwould have happily skipped down the path and into the sunset with you, lol.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Well it was one of those game for me, blocked N1, killed N2. It happens.

Thanks for gamerunning, Badger :cheers:

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I thought your role was the opposite of what Nightingale had (get NKd win get yeeted lose).
But you messed it up a bit by kindly hinting to Vesper you had a bomb.
So you made that whole I got vanilad story to make yourself look like a safe kill for scum :>
And since you were helping I wanted to help you a bit by making that story more believable.

I am just silly XD

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Wellll, looks like I missed a lot while I legit forgot about the game for the day lol

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I thought Claws and MTR both played very well with MTR being the town MVP.
Thanks. I am not sure I was MVP but I was trying. My wife plays well and it is hard to sniff her out sometimes of course at this point I should just always assume she is scum. She rands scum like 85% of the time. lol

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Fun game Badger! Enjoyed playing.

Great job Diva with the cop checks and getting us to the end and staying alive.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
By the way I didn't take the shot at Val because we had deets and therefor should be yeeting him which I believe happened. I wanted to try to take out someone that we didn't just get deets on that should be yeeted. Granted I still took a guess but then again I didn't blow my load early like someone else I know and get blown up. ;)1

Nightingale

Administrator
By the way I didn't take the shot at Val because we had deets and therefor should be yeeting him which I believe happened. I wanted to try to take out someone that we didn't just get deets on that should be yeeted. Granted I still took a guess but then again I didn't blow my load early like someone else I know and get blown up. ;)1
My personal take is that shooting the confirmed scum makes the most sense. One - you know you'll shoot right, and two - it allows the day to still have productive discussion. Even if the yeet ends up wrong, it gives interactions to look at. Yeeting a confirmed scum makes the day much more null for info because no one else is going to have any kind of pressure or danger to be eliminated, and it lets the scum just go with the flow since the day's outcome is predetermined.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That makes sense and something to consider in the future. I was thinking best to use as an extra kill and not waste it on the confirmed scum so if we can get two with one shot during a day phase or something.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
That makes sense and something to consider in the future. I was thinking best to use as an extra kill and not waste it on the confirmed scum so if we can get two with one shot during a day phase or something.
I can see that a little now (and luckily it worked out for you) but I lean on Nightingale in that in general getting rid of the confirmed during the phase and then look at yeets/interactions.

Not everyone’s gonna be a Griffin lol.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Don't let people tell you how to use your bullets.

Look at me...I used mine to kill 2 people. Follow your heart and aim for theirs.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Don't let people tell you how to use your bullets.

Look at me...I used mine to kill 2 people. Follow your heart and aim for theirs.
Yeah no one is going to tell you what to do with your shots for sure. I honestly figured you were going to shoot Caito. lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah no one is going to tell you what to do with your shots for sure. I honestly figured you were going to shoot Caito. lol
It was almost Jarrod at one point which would’ve well just popped a vest lol

Top Bottom