Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Claws

Mastermind
tildey im at a loss i feel she could be doin better but work is that a thing i play this through work >.>

Claws

Mastermind
i also sumtimes pull the this is cult chat and if you dont want to be abducted then to mind your own bisness to coworkers and you wonder why i work alone

Claws

Mastermind
Lol id be curious to see vesper go and why is typically vesper being new would be town but badger said its badtard so
guru studio oops GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
tildey im at a loss i feel she could be doin better but work is that a thing i play this through work >.>
She was legit up super late working on stuff. She is working on like almost no sleep. I can jump on here at work which helps me

Claws

Mastermind
She was legit up super late working on stuff. She is working on like almost no sleep. I can jump on here at work which helps me
i get it but that doesnt clear her as scum tho i get ti tho

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It does not clear her as scum I agree but that is why she has been quiet this day phase. just crazy end of the month stuff for her.

Claws

Mastermind
man im fucking tired today i didnt really do shit i was home watching ppl work in my house

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly, there are a few things that set me off for LDG now that I look back and have processed everything better, one of those is being Grumpy questioning earlier in the day about if LDG was being coached, the way that it was asked if Grumpy wanted LDG to lie, and the reaction LDG had afterwards. I could be wrong and no one has to come to the same conclusion from that, but from my observations from the events of this day phase, it does not look all too well for LDG.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
It kind of seems as if LDG is acting very defensive, which can, from my current knowledge of human psychology, seem more like guilt. I definitely find it more suspicious.
Vote: LDG

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly, there are a few things that set me off for LDG now that I look back and have processed everything better, one of those is being Grumpy questioning earlier in the day about if LDG was being coached, the way that it was asked if Grumpy wanted LDG to lie, and the reaction LDG had afterwards. I could be wrong and no one has to come to the same conclusion from that, but from my observations from the events of this day phase, it does not look all too well for LDG.
AFTER I typed this, deciding to describe everything cause I couldnt figure out how to quote all the things I wanted to, i figured out how to quote multiple posts. Oh my god.
Thats the townies thing you did this game. Are you coached?

Would you like me to lie?
Anyways. Around these posts were what I was talking about

Claws

Mastermind
Ldg is always defenwise and commonly votes herself and swears alot or does random "oh fuck" things

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
NIGHT FIVE RESULTS

Ross gave his left over moist maker sandwich that his sister made to Tildey for safekeeping when his lunch was interrupted because he had to go investigate another case of stolen museum artifacts. He had extra security guards and cameras on just in case his sandwich was not secure.

Rosa saw MTR at the bar and wondered why if he was such a rebel then why only Miller? She decided to ask him a few more questions of what other beers he likes.

Janice all of a sudden that morning got in her head that Chandler was not actually dead and decided to work in Yemen just to get away from Monica. Janice decided to fly out to see him to find out what the fuck is going on. She left so suddenly to find him that nobody knew (or possibly cared) noticed she was gone.

The Pontiac Bandit felt bad for Ross starving to death because he didn’t get to eat his sandwich but said he has a cooler of sandwiches in his trunk so asked him to check there. When he went and checked the trunk and cooler, a Pandora’s box of newbie ghosts of his victims that he’d eaten over the years came out the box and started to attack him. Then a zombie voice screamed “MORRISOOONNN!” and drove a stake in his heart. ZombieBGMaverick gave his revenge five out of five stars and preparing to stake Meltzer too if he rates it 6 out of 5 stars like a Young Bucks match.

Morrison has been attacked by newbie ghosts and had a stake driven through the heart. He was Ross - Town ON Watcher

Living Players

1. Peter Griffin - Richard - Scum Killer
2. Randolph - Terry Crews - Town Bodyguard
3. Caito – Rachel Green Town ON Hider

4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss - Madeline Wuntch Scum Roleblocker
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold) - Phoebe Buffay One-Shot Poison Nurse
10. Mazer – Smellycat Town ON Tracker

11. Claws
12. Lletuce - Cheddar Town EN Tracker
13. morrison - Ross Town ON Watcher
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Double-voter

15. Vesper
16. Dreyski - Monica Bing Town ON Roleblocker
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Peralta Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN - Frank O’Sullivan - Scum Back-Up

It is now Day Six. 9 players including Stumpycat remain. 5 votes required for a hammer.

You have 48 hours. Still looking for 5 posts minimum from everyone this phase.
Interesting. A new character. Commuter action?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It kind of seems as if LDG is acting very defensive, which can, from my current knowledge of human psychology, seem more like guilt. I definitely find it more suspicious.
Vote: LDG

LDG is not the way to go. This was pretty typical for her but you haven’t played with us before. This is town LDG and she rands town more than most of us.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I really think scum was flabbergasted in chat you'd not vote me last phase.

Sparing me is the right play, then and now, make scum at least use a night kill on me.

I think Tildey is up to no good.

I think she's low key pushing me here in these quotes.

I also think there's definitely a chance Claws is the Godfather, which is why she leaves him out of her POE and doubles down on how both Claws and Jarrod were checked with Claws getting the town verdict.

Also both Tildey and Claws are wide open for Gunther and Pontiac Bandits if this sheet is accurate.

Claws pushed me hard the last 2 phases. Just doesn't sit well but for now Tildey is my top choice.

Vote: Tildey

I wasn’t trying to be low key. I thought I was being pretty straightforward regarding my distrust/suspicions of you. They still stand.
You claim to be on our side, but there’s no way to know that for sure. I pointed out that, in my opinion (which is the only one I have), your demeanor has felt different to me than it typically does when you’re town. The only thing we know for sure is that you’re confirmed not town.

If you need a vote for it to feel more concrete, I don’t mind doing that.

Vote: Jarrod

For right now, going to place my vote on the confirmed Not Town person. I may change as I get through the rest of the posts.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
So I think we are really just hunting down 2 scum. I think the unknowns are town. We are going to lose the cop during the next night phase. But they can clear me this phase. Claws and I are known town. I don't think he is a GF.

Let me read over things again and I will come up with a POE but Tildey is probably going to be on that list.
I think it’s odd that scum hasn’t killed the identified cop yet. Your post gave me the idea that maybe it was because they were waiting/hoping he would check someone specific. In that scenario, I agree that Claws probably isn’t a GF since he was checked and cleared some time ago. Interesting, though, for you to emphasize you and Claws being cleared as town at the same time you confidentally are saying Diva will be next to die. Possible TMI?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Knowing CWE, he did that on his own. When he has a gun he has an itchy trigger finger and honestly it was surprising that he didn't shoot Caito.

So question is this with so many kills did they share the kill or did both get a gun?
This has been my thought on the CWE shooting Nightingale. I was equally surprised that he didn’t kill Caito. LOL.

If both partners got a gun, wonder if Holt was the Mason partner? Wasn’t that who shot PG?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Only thing that irks me with tildey is that she mentioned futures poison being tied to mtr however lora was the poisoner and he listens no one

On a side note idk how i feel about ldg

Lora was the first death, though. He died after the D1 dice game. For Future to have been poisoned after the poisoner had already flipped, scum had to have a Backup. We know now that was Blind Ninja.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I think it’s odd that scum hasn’t killed the identified cop yet. Your post gave me the idea that maybe it was because they were waiting/hoping he would check someone specific. In that scenario, I agree that Claws probably isn’t a GF since he was checked and cleared some time ago. Interesting, though, for you to emphasize you and Claws being cleared as town at the same time you confidentally are saying Diva will be next to die. Possible TMI?
I figured they were next not thinking about it would make sense to take out the ON watcher and hope the cop didn’t check one of them. Too much focus on if people are a GF are these checks. Yes it is possible but odds are cop doesn’t hit the GF. Either way the cop doesn’t have long to live and I think you are really stretching it a bit to try to throw sus my way which makes me more sus of you

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This has been my thought on the CWE shooting Nightingale. I was equally surprised that he didn’t kill Caito. LOL.

If both partners got a gun, wonder if Holt was the Mason partner? Wasn’t that who shot PG?
Holt shot PG and has not done anything else beyond flavor I think beyond that so Holt could be the mason buddy who also had a shot. Makes sense

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I can see a great potential in Tildey. Geting better every game.
But in this case is she is scum that would be her best game i ve ever seen.
My candidate for mafia championship game ;D

Are you trying to pocket me? (just kidding - I know, you’re a stump, stumps don’t have pockets)

Not scum, but thank you for the compliment regarding steady game improvement.

I want nothing to do with the mafia championship game. I have heard tales of the volume of posts in those. I would never make it.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
i just tell my boss im in the mafia and he rolls his eyes and fucks off

I am the boss, so I’m pretty much in meetings all day if I’m not doing reporting. It’s rare that I’m able to really post during the workday. The best I can manage (sometimes) is trying to skim through the day. But even that wasn’t an option yesterday or today.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Need to vote so I don’t forget. I get we know Jarrod is not town but he says he is vanilla and GC seems to verify that. So thinking not a threat. So gut tells me that tildey and listo are our scum.

Claws

Mastermind
Vote: tildey

if she flops town im comming for mtr just for "reasons beyond explaining"

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I have said I haven’t forgotten that he is not town but if not a threat wanted to hunt the scum first and then take him out if we have to
It feels more like you’re trying to silence someone that pointed out some issues with some of the things you said. All I’ve seen from you for reasons you Sus me is that I poked/vetted you and your claim that I have to be scum to be alive this late in the game.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
i have another question, did anyone else find it kind of weird that only one scum acted in write up, or is there a mechanic i maybe don't understand that well, theres more than one scum left so shouldn't more than one show in write up?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
i have another question, did anyone else find it kind of weird that only one scum acted in write up, or is there a mechanic i maybe don't understand that well, theres more than one scum left so shouldn't more than one show in write up?
Depending on what actions they have they may have only decided to do the kill.

Claws

Mastermind
my worry with jarrod is 3p can swap sides at a whim and i hate leaving them up

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
listo and jarrod are the other people i would personally go for, but this close to end of phase those votes won't really go anywhere but wanted it on record.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
listo and jarrod are the other people i would personally go for, but this close to end of phase those votes won't really go anywhere but wanted it on record.
SMH, multiple posts about people being worried about Jarrod but the vote is still on me.

And it’s not true that it’s too late to make a change. There’s still another hour left in the phase.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I think the current vote is at

Tildey - 4 (Jarrod, Claws, MTR, Diva)
LDG - 2 (LDG, Vesper)
Jarrod - 1 (Tildey)

All it would take is for two of you to change your vote from me to Jarrod to get rid of the confirmed 3p. You can always take a look at me again tomorrow.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Are you trying to pocket me? (just kidding - I know, you’re a stump, stumps don’t have pockets)
I am not just a stump. I am a stumpycat and cats have pockets. its common knowledge.

Hey Claws - you you have pockets?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry already have my bad of tricks in one and my fun gun in the other. No room.

But there is something between my roots, its called bagerhole. It goes deep you are invited.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I sense it. He is coming out of the hole to grab his next victim. Will be here any minute.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
After all those meals this one is a giant badger it will take a bit longer. But you can already hear him if you listen clawsly.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Love all the distrust. Had the whole phase but wait until I'm sleeping to try and pull the it's not too late to lynch Jarrod stuff.

I'm the wrong choice.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
SMH, multiple posts about people being worried about Jarrod but the vote is still on me.

And it’s not true that it’s too late to make a change. There’s still another hour left in the phase.
Sounds very much like scum BN before he got the ax.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I figured they were next not thinking about it would make sense to take out the ON watcher and hope the cop didn’t check one of them. Too much focus on if people are a GF are these checks. Yes it is possible but odds are cop doesn’t hit the GF. Either way the cop doesn’t have long to live and I think you are really stretching it a bit to try to throw sus my way which makes me more sus of you
Honestly if there is a GF, I still look Claws way. BN targets town Claws a lot and usually sorta early. The fact that didn't happen, makes me wary of Claws.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Going back to bed scum. Come out and let's hear all the reasons why Vanilla Jarrod is such a threat, even though he hasn't targeted anyone all game.

Day Six Results/Night Seven Start

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
DAY SIX RESULTS

Tildey - 4 (Jarrod, Claws, MTR, Diva)
LDG - 2 (LDG, Vesper)
Jarrod - 1 (Tildey)

Try as Tildey did to save herself and get the squad to look elsewhere, it all fell on deaf ears and she was sentenced to life imprisonment and revealed to be Gunther who was at least comforted by the fact at least Ross and Rachel were dead and he smiled creepily to himself.

Tildey was sentenced to life imprisonment - She was Gunther - Scum GF

Living Players

3. Caito – Rachel Green Town Hider

7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR

11. Claws

15. Vesper
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey - Gunther - Scum GF
20. LemonDemonGirl
22. Diva

It is now Night Six. 8 players including Stumpycat remain. You have 24 hours to submit your roles/tell me you’re not using it.

Night Six Results/Day Seven Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Rosa decided to question Madame Listo to see what the spirits were telling them and if they were friendly.

The Pontiac Bandit saw Jarrod all upset that he was turned vanilla so decided to take him out for the ice cream kind of vanilla he liked as well as pizza. Cowabunga! They debated about who the best and worst turtles were and Jarrod said Leonardo was the worst. The bandit took notice of this and said he can do a magic act with swords and asked Jarrod if he’d like to volunteer and he said yes. The swords were custom-made Leo swords so Jarrod climbed into the box and the bandit said “Don’t worry, you won’t feel a thing….until I stick these swords and slice your insides out!”

Jarrod1983 has been brutally murdered. He was NBC President Violina turned vanilla…lina

Living Players

3. Caito – Rachel Green Town Hider

7. Jarrod1983 - Violina NBC President turned vanilla…lina
8. MTR

11. Claws

15. Vesper
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey - Gunther - Scum GF
20. LemonDemonGirl
22. Diva

There are 7 players left including Stumpycat. It is now Day 7. 48 hours left. 4 required for a hammer.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So if gf and 3p are dead then mtr and claws are cinfirmed town?
There is one scum left in vesper listo ldg.
Tildey kind of spewed ldg as town and there is a check on listo.
Is it over?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
But if his wincon was to get shot he could only do it by making scum angry at him.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Listo - 4 (Diva, Listo, MTR, LDG)

That’s a hammer. Write-up incoming.

End Game

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Listo had been trying to woo the squad to follow the spirits to lead them to victory in the heist. However after one too many false leads and especially after murdering the NBC president, they started to question what if he was on the spirits himself. Rather than sentence him to life imprisonment, he got far worse.....he was sentenced to work at his grocery store for the rest of his life. The next day in the staff toilets the Pontiac Bandit was found to have hung himself.

Listo95 has hung himself - He was The Pontiac Bandit - Scum Vote Manipulator

Congrats to the surviving winners listed below. Rolecards will be posted a bit and will open up all the Discord chats including my oen mod notes which I was taking up until a point:

SURVIVING WINNERS

MTR - Captain Raymond Holt (Town Mason)
Claws - Kevin (One Shot Night Chatterbox)
Divasmurf - Rosa (Town Cop)
Vesper - Janice (One Shot Commuter)
LDG - Amy Santiago (Town EN Roleblocker)
Grumpycat - Hitchcock/Scully (Stump)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
THE CAST:

TOWN

1. ROSS – ON WATCHER (UNAGI....DANGER...DANGER – You are on the lookout for danger.
The importance of Unagi..always aware! Every odd night, you may choose to watch a target to see who visited them that night.
Win condition – Eliminate all threats to town.
2. JOEY – DR DRAKE RAMORAY – Dr Drake Ramoray is back from the previous game and Days of Our Lives after surviving that fall down the elevator shift and coma. Each night you may choose a target to protect from death.
Win condition - Eliminate all threats to town.
3. SMELLYCAT - ON TRACKER - Smellycat....just what ARE they feeding you? Every odd night, you may choose to track someone to see who they visit that night.
4. CHANDLER – MASON
The biggest co-star of the show along with Holt. RIP to these two legends but you are both chilling in “heaven”You are masons and will be put into this chat to discuss with each other privately. As a tribute gift, you have two vig shots, one shot each. You may use these at any time day or night, just let me know. If during the day, play will be interrupted by GAME EVENT INCOMING.
5. MONICA – EN ROLEBLOCKER – Monica always out to spoil everyone's fun and keep everything clean as she is a clean freak. Every even night, you may choose to block someone to prevent them from fulfilling their role.
6. RACHEL – HIDER(HIDES BEHIND SCUM KILLER WILL DIE) – Rachel stunningly attractive but she is a hider not a fighter. Each night you may choose to hide behind someone to prevent being targeted. However if you hide behind a non-town carrying out a kill or your target is killed, then you will die.
7. PHOEBE – ONE-SHOT POISON NURSE – Phoebe used to love giving massages but has an ability to cure poison. If you can guess correctly if someone has been poisoned during a night phase, you have until the end of the following day phase to save them otherwise they will die. Play will be interrupted by GAME EVENT INCOMING.
8. HOLT – MASON
The biggest co-star of the show along with Chandler. RIP to these two legends but you are both chilling in “heaven”You are masons and will be put into this chat to discuss with each other privately. As a tribute gift, you have two vig shots, one shot each. You may use these at any time day or night, just let me know. If during the day, play will be interrupted by GAME EVENT INCOMING.
9. JAKE (JOAT – 1 X COP, 1 X RB, 1 X WATCH. 1 X VIG) Amazing detective slash genius with a slew of one-shot abilities:
One-shot Cop: For one night only, you may choose to target someone to learn their alignment. The result you will receive will either be TOWN or NON-TOWN.
One-shot Roleblock: For one night only, you may choose to block someone to prevent them from fulfilling their role
One-shot Watcher: For one night only, you may choose to watch a target to see who visited them that night.
One-shot Vig: For one night OR day only, you may choose to vig kill someone. If during the day, play will be interrupted by GAME EVENT INCOMING.

10. ROSA – COP
A ruthless detective who is hot, takes no prisoners and no-one will stand in her way. Each night, you may choose to target someone to learn their alignment. The result you will receive will either be TOWN or NON-TOWN.

11. CHEDDAR – EN TRACKER – Holt's faithful canine companion who has returned again to assist him with his keen sense of smell and tracking skills.
Every even night, you may choose to track someone to seewho they visit that night.

12. BOYLE – DOUBLEVOTER – Ahh Charles, poor Boyle has never won a Halloveen but this time he is determined to win and make his voice heard. Your votes count for the power of two. Your name will be displayed when voting as normal but the second vote is invisible but the vote count number will go up by two.

13. CREWS – BODYGUARD – Crews and his big muscly pecs are a shield ready to take the fall of anyone targeted for a kill. Each night you may choose someone to guard. If killed directly, you will die but if it's your target., you will die...but the target lives.

14. AMY – EN ROLEBLOCKER Not exactly known for being the most fun but as always keen to assist and please Holt. Every even night, you may choose to block someone to prevent them from fulfilling their role.

15. HITCHCOCK/SCULLY – STUMP – Hitchock/Scully, co-dependent and as always sitting at their desks doing nothing. To begin with, you will be a normal vanilla poster with the power to vote. However in order to prevent death, you may let me know at any time if you wish to be a stump instead and I shall turn you into one. You will lose the power to vote but you will be alive and can still take part in the game. If you are killed before letting me know you want to be a stump, then you will die.

16. KEVIN - ONE-SHOT NIGHT CHATTERBOX – Holt's loving and faithful husband has a unique ability here to assist the squad. During any day phase for one time only, you may choose to permit night chat for the following night.

17. JANICE – ONE-SHOT COMMUTER - Janice still a bit in love with Chandler has received communication that Chandler is going to work in Yemen at some night and wants to catch him. For one night only, you may choose to commute and leave the night phase so you will not be targeted.

SCUM

1.GUNTHER - GODFATHER - SECRET WORD GAME - VANILLAISER, MEGABLOCK (REPLACE ALL ACTIONS WITH JOEY'S BACKPACKING IN EUROPE STORY, 1 x ROLECOP) – The sarcastic coffee barista is back and STILL bitter over Ross and Rachel. He has commanded a squad to steal Halloviolina. Your primary role is Godfather so if investigated you will show up as TOWN. However you also have some unique abilities including:
The Secret Word Game: During any night phase, you may choose to come up with a word that you think town will say. Whoever says it the most will be vanilla-ised. Bear in mind though, yourselves are in play for this as well so potentially you could be vanilla-ised if you say it during the day phase as well so tread carefully.
The Backpacking Story Megablock: For one night phase, you may choose to block all actions except your own. What will go up in the write-up instead is Gunther hearing from Joey (and Rachel) how anyone can be seduced after a backpacking trip in Europe story (any fans will know this reference) but essentially all actions will be blocked and replaced with this story. The factional kill will still show.
Rolecop – For one night only, you may choose to rolecop someone to learn their role. It is purely mechanical so you'll just get the role only, not the alignment.
Win condition – Have mafia outnumber town
2. RICHARD – KILLER (1 X STRONGMAN KILL, 1X NINJA KILL, REGULAR KILL) – Richard used to be a nice chill moustachio guy now turned evil because Chandler swept Monica away from him. You are the scum killer but you have also have two kill variations to use for any two nights in place of the regular factional kill One Strongman Kill to bypass any protection and a Ninja kill to kill secretly.
Win condition – Have mafia outnumber town
3. PROBLEMATICRUSS - POISONER (EVERY THREE NIGHTS) – Ross's evil doppleganger who Rachel went out with is bag and he is very problematic as wants to get Rachel back! This time he has obtained some nasty poison which can be used every three nights from when you first use it. For example, if you poison someone on Night One, then you have to wait til Night Four to poison them again, then Night 7 etc.
BADGER BONUS – If ProblematicRuss manages to outlive Ross, you will also steal his ability and become the new Ross. I will explain this further if this happens.
Win condition – Have mafia outnumber town.
4. - WUNTCH - EVERY NIGHT ROLEBLOCKER -Holt's natural and sworn enemy has returned to ruin his tribute! It's Wuntch night. Every night you may choose to block someone of your choice to prevent them from fulfilling their role.
5. - FRANK O'SULLIVAN – SCUM BACK-UP
The nasty head of the police union who thought he fights for his officers, is not clean about it and hates Holt. He is backing up the enemy team. Your team may choose to act in lieu of other players. You can perform their action for them that night. This does not add actions, simply replaces who carries them out. You may also still use the playable abilities from a scum player who has died.
6. PONTIAC BANDIT - VOTE MANIPULATION (0, 1 OR 2 VOTES)The Pontiac Bandit is back to manipulate Jake and mess with Jake once again as well as the rest of his buddies. Each night, you may choose to have a player's vote count as 0,1, or 2 for the next day phase. In the write-up, you will take an action but your target will not appear. 1x you may choose to write a false action into the write-up. You will give me a character name, action, and target (if it is an action that includes a specific target). I will write the action in the same style as I am doing write-ups for that night. The action will not occur, but I will enter it into the write-up.
Win condition: Have mafia eliminate town.

NEUTRAL

1. VIOLINA THE NBC PRESIDENT – NEUTRAL SURVIVOR ) You are great Violina who has come out of AI, crossed games and has become the new all powerful NBC president overseeing all the fun. Your first act was to name the heist after herself and you want to stick around to the end. You are a neutral survivor but you have a couple of tools at your dispoal.
Bulletproof vest: Your vest will allow you to survive one kill or lynch attempt. After that your protection is gone.
Cancellation kill: During any day or night, if you think the “ratings are down” due to one particular character, you can “cancel” ie kill them. It can be a night kill or if it during a day phase, then play will be interrupted with GAME EVENT INCOMING.
Win condition: Survive til end game.

2. MISS CHENANDLER BONG/GINA - (JESTER WITH BOMB- FOXXI)
Miss Chenandler Bong who gets their TV guide stolen from Ross and Rachel..well is not a real person as it is a misprint. However it is an alias foR GINA who loves a good jest and to surprise everyone. You are a neutral jester with a twist because you are Gina. You also have a bomb so if you are killed instead of yeeted, although you die, so does the killer. You HAVE to be yeeted though to meet your win condition. The game will still carry on though even if you leave it.
Win condition....Get yeeted intae the fucking sun! XD

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Game wasn’t balanced the end. Would’ve been better with 1 more scum member imo.
Yeah we've talked about it in dead chat a few times. I normally use a 1:3 ratio for scum:town and thought the 3ps would offset that but yeah the ;longer the game went on, the more I realised it needed just one more scum member to at least make it close. I've taken that on board for next time.

Top Bottom