Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Claws

Mastermind
Doing a quick and dirty sheet didn't help me any.

Yeah wouldn't mind something from Tildey

Looks like we have 3 scum left from what I can tell from characters we have seen. That would give us 6 scum this game a looks like a couple 3p
you dont have tildeys finess thats why

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
How many scum do we think are left at this point? Did we have really decide how many we think there are in this game?

I am not sure what info Diva got but if Jarrod is telling truth then maybe we not take him out today. We have lost both trackers do we have watchers?
I’m not entirely sure. From what I can tell, we are still 3 characters short compared to number of players. I don’t know if that’s due to people being inactive or due to people not having eligible actions. I would think that with 3 deaths that it would be hard for scum to keep any other roles from being revealed, but this has been an odd game for activity so I wouldn’t swear to it. Plus we don’t know for sure if GC is a town stump or scum stump (although, I find myself leaning town on him most of the time).

The only scenario I can come up with that would have Diva telling the truth about their results and Jarrod telling the truth about being not scum is if Diva got a “Not Town“ result when checking Jarrod out.

Looking at the flipped players and the write ups, we should still have an ON Watcher left.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I remember Claws said he was clean. If no one has checked him, I might look his way just for his refusal to read or acknowledge the numbers and how I can be of use.
I think he’s been targeted a few times in write ups but I can’t remember more detail than that. I’ll have to go back and look once I’ve gotten caught up.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Not really. I could have killed anyone. If I was really scum, I could have shot Mazer or the cop.
You keep saying that it’s detrimental to town to lose you this phase. Yet, you keep offering up a shocking about of detail on your role. Are you trying to get mod killed?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Claws was targeted by Rosa at one point and no one came forward with deets. Doesn't completely clear him but looks good on his part.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You keep saying that it’s detrimental to town to lose you this phase. Yet, you keep offering up a shocking about of detail on your role. Are you trying to get mod killed?
i think after being vanillized, it probably doesn't matter how much he reveals outside of an outright claim.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Dey also be wishin ta tell da Jarrod one day da vote be his gun.

All other things aside, this is like a quote from the mafia after school special. :lol:

will smith 90s GIF

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
tildey at least is an interesting call i honestly dont recall her being solvy i havent looked back tho
Please….at this point “Tildey isn’t being solvey enough” should be its own meme. Talk about grasping at straws.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I get the end of year award for getting called a terrorist and a cunt in one phase. :lol:

I'm sure Mazer can come up with a snappy name for it.
What’s really funny to me here, is that I’ve always clocked you as being pricklier when you’re accused town. I’ve felt most of your responses have been pretty measured from much of what I’ve seen of you in the other games. It’s been one of the things that has made it harder for me to just take the “harmless to town” claim at face value. You haven’t yelled at a single kid to get off your lawn this game. It’s disconcerting.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
@Tildey i would like a spreadsheet from you
I have been trying to put something together. Not been much to be pulled from write ups on people that are still alive and I don’t have a role this game that gives me anything in the way of results. I have solid guesses (that I think anyone shares at this point) on Jarrod’s, Diva’s, & Morrison’s roles. But that doesn’t really give us anything new.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
i think after being vanillized, it probably doesn't matter how much he reveals outside of an outright claim.
I can see that thought process. I don’t think I’ve played a game modded by Badger before, so I don’t know how strict he is. I know some mods are super strict whereas others don’t care what you say/claim as long as it isn’t true (or too close to the truth). If anyone has any insight to his mod-style that could be helpful. If he‘s super lenient about what’s put out there then that could add support to Jarrod’s claims. If he’s strict, though, then it could mean that nothing Jarrod has said is close enough to the truth to matter. Or…to your original point - since it is no longer a possibility then he doesn’t care.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I can see that thought process. I don’t think I’ve played a game modded by Badger before, so I don’t know how strict he is. I know some mods are super strict whereas others don’t care what you say/claim as long as it isn’t true (or too close to the truth). If anyone has any insight to his mod-style that could be helpful. If he‘s super lenient about what’s put out there then that could add support to Jarrod’s claims. If he’s strict, though, then it could mean that nothing Jarrod has said is close enough to the truth to matter. Or…to your original point - since it is no longer a possibility then he doesn’t care.
i think jarrod hasn't overstepped anything when taking into account badger's standards.

i, however, am having difficulty laying out exactly what i have to offer without essentially claiming.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I stand corrected here. I have been firmly reminded that the first ever mafia game I played in was modded by Badger. My husband is aghast that I could possibly have forgotten such a momentous occasion (we were scum together). He then went on to regale me with all of the things that went wrong for us in that game. I now have a guess as to why I had forgotten. :lol:

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

LDG - 2 (Mod)
MTR - 1 (Mod)
Listo95 - 1 (Mod)
BN - 1 (Morrison)

You have just over 27 hours. Deadline is on Wednesday 11:51am Sexy Badger Time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Briefly on the subject of Jarrod, I’ll just address this once since I was asked to take a look. He is within the confines. It’s different from Rock whose action was out there and his later posts made it obvious who he was. This is not quite the same thing.

Carry on with the playing.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I'm almost wanting to put Morrison as the watcher, if that evens down options as to who's on what side.

Claws

Mastermind
Hey @DivaSmurf, do you have any thoughts you’d like to share on @Claws? Do you think he’s a friendly spicy kitty?
You avoiding getting a spreadsheet out isnt lookin well town tildey is helpful here your not even acknowleding it and blantly avoiding answering if you will or not

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
You avoiding getting a spreadsheet out isnt lookin well town tildey is helpful here your not even acknowleding it and blantly avoiding answering if you will or not
My dude, please see post #1915. I shared what I found when spreadsheeting. You looking for a screenshot? I know I teased MTR about pics, but I’ve never seen any of us actually post pictures of our sheets.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I started doing a spreadsheet what I got is

11 unflipped

Maf:
Pontiac
Frank
Gunther

Town:
Holt
Hichcock/Scully
Ross
Rosa

3p:
NBC president

Still missings 3 characters. I suppose one is CWEs mason buddy.

I stopped. I want master spreadsheeters to shine ;p

Claws

Mastermind
My dude, please see post #1915. I shared what I found when spreadsheeting. You looking for a screenshot? I know I teased MTR about pics, but I’ve never seen any of us actually post pictures of our sheets.
I woukd like a pic of said sheet so i may create my own

Claws

Mastermind

11 unflipped

Maf:
Pontiac
Frank
Gunther

Town:
Holt
Hichcock/Scully
Ross
Rosa

3p:
NBC president

Can comfirm my chars not in the list

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Lets make one cat power spreadsheet.

Diva is Rosa and Jarrod is that grey 3p thats what i heard.

And BN is scum so morrison has to be someone too.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

11 unflipped

Maf:
Pontiac
Frank
Gunther

Town:
Holt
Hichcock/Scully
Ross
Rosa

3p:
NBC president

My sheet is on my laptop because dumb me didn't use google docs so I can access it at work. But pretty sure this is what I got as well.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My sheet is on my laptop because dumb me didn't use google docs so I can access it at work. But pretty sure this is what I got as well.
I know its an off topic but tell me. Did you sabotage the internet modem? :squint:

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Thx youre awesome. So morrison is a watcher that had deets on bn even yesterday right? By watching mazer?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Wait. now i see it thanks again Tildey. Ijust cant be scum. Love rajah style games so easy ;>

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Wait no non no wrong there are more scum that this. i could be in the unknowns shit

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Blind Ninja. He is scum and tries to play you.

I am All-knowing vanilla town tree stump but with a gun

Let me help you..

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Vote Blind Ninja. He is scum and tries to play you.

I am All-knowing vanilla town tree stump but with a gun

Let me help you..
LOL... tries to play her? I ask questions to trey to get her to be active. More then I can say for you.

But if you have that gun, go ahead and shoot me.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
What do you think about Blind Ninja? If he is town I am out.
For real 🤡
At this point my scum POE is LDG/MTR/Listo/BN

Im still not convinced that town can win with 3p Jarrod alive, because I’m not necessarily convinced that he was vanilla’ed. Even he acknowledged that it’s not visible in the write up. Claiming to be vanilla could just be a way of an outted 3p trying to stay alive.

Rosa checked Claws and Jarrod. Deets were revealed about Jarrod, but not Claws. That most likely means that Claws showed a “Town” result. That doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a scum godfather. But for right now, I’m leaving him in my likely town list.

I can see a scum team coaching LDG to holster to make her play appear typical. Especially in a game where they needed to make sure she kept up with minimum post counts.

BN makes the POE list because of Morrison probable deets on BN from the night Mazer & Caito died. But the flip side of that is that we haven’t gotten anywhere on figuring out the Richard action at the beginning of that write up. That keeps me from pushing hard here.

MTR makes my list in part because of how quiet he’s been compared to normal. I took a look at post counts just to check activity and I have more than he does. That’s crazy unusual. I’m also struck by the Future poisoning. It just seemed to come out of nowhere. I didn’t see anything that made FH look like a threat to scum. With their rivalry, MTR wouldn’t take him out N1, but any time after that he would have been fair game, even if just for laughs.

Listo’s been hanging back a bit more than what I think is typical for him as well. It could be because this has been a quieter feeling game than most, or it could be because he’s trying to blend.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
MTR makes my list in part because of how quiet he’s been compared to normal. I took a look at post counts just to check activity and I have more than he does. That’s crazy unusual. I’m also struck by the Future poisoning. It just seemed to come out of nowhere. I didn’t see anything that made FH look like a threat to scum. With their rivalry, MTR wouldn’t take him out N1, but any time after that he would have been fair game, even if just for laughs.

Didn't think I had been that quiet but guess I had been. If I was scum at this point and time I would have taken you out before Future just because like you said I don't think he was a threat and you are always a threat to scum. I would have saved him for later or see if he does something to get himself misyeeted.

Honestly the fact that you are still alive at this point with all the crazy kills starts to make me wonder about you.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So now if I don’t die early I must be scum? Really? That’s….something.
When you are active you are a threat to scum. You have pointed out that you are active this game and more active than me. You have become one of the handful of players that tends to go earlier rather than later. You know I speak the truth.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
When you are active you are a threat to scum. You have pointed out that you are active this game and more active than me. You have become one of the handful of players that tends to go earlier rather than later. You know I speak the truth.
I wouldn’t place myself as a higher threat to scum than the people they took out though (with the exception of Future).

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wouldn’t place myself as a higher threat to scum than the people they took out though (with the exception of Future).
For this game I would say you were more of a threat than Dreyski and Future. I get why Psycho and Mazer were taken out and why llettuce was taken out and I expect Diva to be gone soon as well. I have actually been trying to wrap by brain around Dreyski and Future. Not really threats to scum yet but could have been threats for sure.

I am not saying you're scum but if you are going to wonder about me because of Future I am going to wonder about you for lasting this long.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
For this game I would say you were more of a threat than Dreyski and Future. I get why Psycho and Mazer were taken out and why llettuce was taken out and I expect Diva to be gone soon as well. I have actually been trying to wrap by brain around Dreyski and Future. Not really threats to scum yet but could have been threats for sure.

I am not saying you're scum but if you are going to wonder about me because of Future I am going to wonder about you for lasting this long.
Yeah, I forgot about Dreyski. That one was weird too.

I’m just saying that it feels a little damned if I do, damned if I don’t. If I’m too busy then folks say I’m Sus because I’ve been quiet, but then you’re saying if I’m too active I’m either a scum magnet or Sus because I live.

Claws

Mastermind
At this point my scum POE is LDG/MTR/Listo/BN

Im still not convinced that town can win with 3p Jarrod alive, because I’m not necessarily convinced that he was vanilla’ed. Even he acknowledged that it’s not visible in the write up. Claiming to be vanilla could just be a way of an outted 3p trying to stay alive.

Rosa checked Claws and Jarrod. Deets were revealed about Jarrod, but not Claws. That most likely means that Claws showed a “Town” result. That doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a scum godfather. But for right now, I’m leaving him in my likely town list.

I can see a scum team coaching LDG to holster to make her play appear typical. Especially in a game where they needed to make sure she kept up with minimum post counts.

BN makes the POE list because of Morrison probable deets on BN from the night Mazer & Caito died. But the flip side of that is that we haven’t gotten anywhere on figuring out the Richard action at the beginning of that write up. That keeps me from pushing hard here.

Listo’s been hanging back a bit more than what I think is typical for him as well. It could be because this has been a quieter feeling game than most, or it could be because he’s trying to blend.
I like this poe aswell

Claws

Mastermind
Only thing that puts me off is tildeys alive and mtr begs for her death as scum so idk

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I got sick after trip and am catching up, spent a few hours at urgent care yesterday, and have felt like shit and slept a lot of today, I’m going to comment on things as I go, apologies if we’ve already moved on from certain things I’m just gonna go in order.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Seriously wasting time by pushing me today. You need every lynch. You need every vote.
do you have a suggestion for who to push today?

Pretty sure Diva came out with info on jarrod yesterday so any1 going against that im jotting down as scum
I know hes not town, it just depends on his wincon if hes a threat or not, even if hes not a threat now he could be in the end game, i'm going to leave it there.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Wait what about Vesper.:sherlock:
you've done this more than once after listing names in a scum list, do you have anything specific youre reading?
tildey at least is an interesting call i honestly dont recall her being solvy i havent looked back tho
tildey did mention at one point a reason i believe but i think she has been more solvey in previous games
-nevermind as i catch im seeing tildey solve

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I forgot about Dreyski. That one was weird too.

I’m just saying that it feels a little damned if I do, damned if I don’t. If I’m too busy then folks say I’m Sus because I’ve been quiet, but then you’re saying if I’m too active I’m either a scum magnet or Sus because I live.

I think with you yes it is a bit of damn if you do and damned if you don't.

You threw out thoughts about me possibly being scum and why and I am throwing out my thoughts on you.

You have been very solvy which yeah is typical town you in those rare times you get town but you keep upping your scum game so who knows you trying to be solvy to make yourself look more town. Just saying you have been solvy and active more than normal despite being busy at times and yet two people that would be considered less of a threat than you were taken out by scum before you.

Again maybe there is a reason you have not been taken out but just saying what it looks like to me.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
i think today my vote is going to side with morrison, because he is showing town for multiple people, and more than one person has BN on POE, but i am hesitant since he was acted on by scum, but this couldve been done to be tricky

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not sure where we stand on time but we do need to get some votes in.

For now I am going to lean on the Morrison info and hope Jarrod is actually vanilla and not a threat.

Vote: Blind Ninja

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Yes. I know you're town. To prove I'm on town's side I will give you my vote. Even if you want me out.
To be honest with you I think you're in the hot seat and don't like it, and if you make a bad decision with your vote today it wouldn't look good for you. But by voting with me you're able to say that it wasn't your fault. Feels like you're distancing and personally I'd prefer you make your own choice in voting today.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
To be honest with you I think you're in the hot seat and don't like it, and if you make a bad decision with your vote today it wouldn't look good for you. But by voting with me you're able to say that it wasn't your fault. Feels like you're distancing and personally I'd prefer you make your own choice in voting today.
No trust.

You and Claws should just vote me today and get it over with.

Last time though, I'm no threat. If I gave you my vote and the scenario you described played out I'd be a pretty slimy heel. I'm not that in life or games.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
prolly cause this is mafia and you're not town

so dramatic :rolleyes:
I'm not scum though. You can see a game where I was in the same spot and I did the same stuff.

Not dramatic but if there is no trust then vote for me.

Trust me and let's go or just vote for me but I'm not a liar.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: BN
going to go ahead and throw in my vote, don't know how much more ill be on tonight

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Even though I do not know any of your guys' playing styles, I do side with Jarrod in saying that Diva is town, and I do find the conversation between Tidley and MTR interesting and plan to keep that in mind.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Especially due to the fact that MTR does have a point from what I know from my aunt and from a strategical point of the people who are more of a threat (which someone who makes whole SPREADSHEETS and keeps it updated and shares with the class lol would be a threat to scum) would be typically taken out early on, which does make sense

Top Bottom