Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
ANd your doin a piss poor job at convincing me your not
You won't be convinced.

Like I said though, next time you need someone to believe don't expect Hook videos.

Next time I have a gun, I won't hold on it believe me.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not all 3p are scum. Sometimes they are just survivors and are not a threat to town.

I am going to try to sit down tonight and read through things again and sheet if I am up for it.

Claws

Mastermind
Not all 3p are scum. Sometimes they are just survivors and are not a threat to town.

I am going to try to sit down tonight and read through things again and sheet if I am up for it.
Survivors dont have a gun and vest

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Why are you still doing this just vote BN. Obvious scum.
I may not always be right but i am never wrong.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I disagree looking back youve said it every game no matter what faction nonetheless no point arguing
As scum usually 1 that's tongue in cheek.

I never spend the day arguing when I'm scum.

It's cool, vote me. I don't care, sick of arguing.

Next time I have a gun, I won't wait Claws.

Claws

Mastermind
As scum usually 1 that's tongue in cheek.

I never spend the day arguing when I'm scum.

It's cool, vote me. I don't care, sick of arguing.

Next time I have a gun, I won't wait Claws.
Yes cuz threatening me in future games is really gunna sway me in your favour Jarrod.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
And the tracker. And the watcher. And will keep roleblocking the cop. And laugh while Claws pushes my vote and I out the door.

Claws

Mastermind
The Simpsons Flirting GIF

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
He doesnt have a playstyle deets on BN does he?. Do they know each other so well?
idk but from what i heard recently there could be something going on.

So are we just throwing morissons deets out i dont think so.

So this supposed deets Morrison has is on my playstyle, after I called him out for being MIA for days. sounds more OMGUS then deets. And you would know me or my style better then Morrison. Im an MMO-C player and just recently started with Rajah folks. So his "deets" mean nothing more then a feeling for him.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I dont comprehend either but.

MTR/Claws/LDG/Listo/BN

I think there are 5 scum. Those are 5 scum.
If we had 5 scum left, game would essentially be over. The could speed yeet someone and call it a day. But not sure I expect you to pay attention when just a stump.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
All we have is your word you are vanilla? Seems like just another "believe me, im not here to hurt town" type statements
On my kid, I'm not lying. Vanilla. If I wasn't vanillaized why would say what I lost and bring more attention on me.

If I wasn't vanillaized, honestly I'd have shot Claws earlier.

Vote me, it's whatever at this point.

I haven't told one lie to anyone here. I begged not to waste time last phase, scum got 2. Same thing is gonna happen here. Town can use my vote but won't. Another green dies at night. Then maybe you'll realize how scum has used me as a big screen.

Yeah similar statement. Just like last time. I was true to my word that game, just like I am this game.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
On my kid, I'm not lying. Vanilla. If I wasn't vanillaized why would say what I lost and bring more attention on me.

If I wasn't vanillaized, honestly I'd have shot Claws earlier.

Vote me, it's whatever at this point.

I haven't told one lie to anyone here. I begged not to waste time last phase, scum got 2. Same thing is gonna happen here. Town can use my vote but won't. Another green dies at night. Then maybe you'll realize how scum has used me as a big screen.

Yeah similar statement. Just like last time. I was true to my word that game, just like I am this game.
You keep saying you are being used as a screen, but like last phase, you werent even in the lead of votes.

Thought you told Claws you were sick of arguing? Doesnt feel that way.

But lets be real... aside from not trusting claws, who else would you push today and why?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Are we going to kill EVERY Town?
Isnt that scums goal every game?
Did we kill the Doctor? I don't even know at this point
You could look at the threadmarks and see what roles have been killed. And who is still alive.

The Doc, JOAT, both trackers, bodyguard, double-voter, Poison nurse, ON RB, ON Hider and 1 Mason have been killed on the town side.
Killer, RB and Poisoner have been killed on the scum side. Scum seem to have a backup to do these abilities.
A jester with a bomb has been killed (3p)
Grumpy is a stump.

Cop got a result and voted Jarrod yesterday. With his claims of not being scum, leads several of us to believe he is another 3p

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
You keep saying you are being used as a screen, but like last phase, you werent even in the lead of votes.

Thought you told Claws you were sick of arguing? Doesnt feel that way.

But lets be real... aside from not trusting claws, who else would you push today and why?
Screen for conversation. Even when Mazer was here. Scum has sat back. Honestly thought it was trending my way last phase. If those Mod votes weren't a thing, it would have been me. With 4 votes.

I get sucked back in dammit! 😆 I really don't want to go when I know I can help.

Well Tildey usually is more involved. You are usually dead by now. Listo is usually more involved too I feel like.

And honestly I was fine with Claws until earlier. He's probably still town. I just don't like how there's no consideration that I can help. Same position last time and I helped.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Screen for conversation. Even when Mazer was here. Scum has sat back. Honestly thought it was trending my way last phase. If those Mod votes weren't a thing, it would have been me. With 4 votes.

I get sucked back in dammit! 😆 I really don't want to go when I know I can help.

Well Tildey usually is more involved. You are usually dead by now. Listo is usually more involved too I feel like.

And honestly I was fine with Claws until earlier. He's probably still town. I just don't like how there's no consideration that I can help. Same position last time and I helped.
There has been consideration by people. Those not voting you didnt think you were a threat. And just because questions are being tossed your way, doesnt mean thats where all vote will land. Sure, you had 4 last phase, but didnt go over.

Instead of sitting in a defensive position and saying im a waste of time, why not push people you think are scum? Dont you think that would help you "I want to side with town" case?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Sure, I tried voting Listo last phase but got zero traction.

Scum were fine to watch Randolph or I get the vote.

Seems like it's pretty much going to be the same this phase too.

Claws

Mastermind
your not helping tho your saying your not right and thats it and you pointing out shit that doesnt matter like numbers which bn comfirmed mean jack because if it was 5 game would be done ect so your not even getting that right.

Claws

Mastermind
tildey at least is an interesting call i honestly dont recall her being solvy i havent looked back tho

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
your not helping tho your saying your not right and thats it and you pointing out shit that doesnt matter like numbers which bn comfirmed mean jack because if it was 5 game would be done ect so your not even getting that right.
Well when you start by just picking up where you left off then yeah I'm going to continue to tell you how wrong you are.

I never said there were 5 scum. I was thinking 3 probably. I might have even said as much earlier. I'm saying it's close and voting me won't help unless you're scum. You don't listen though.

Claws

Mastermind
on a side note your "vanilla" wasnt on the write up and i noticed you stated that but i dont think that helps your case

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Probably at least 3 scum left. It'll be close. Hopefully they have no shenanigans to spring on town either.

Why I don't understand why people would say the powerless need to go today. Unless you're scum and just want anyone but scum to be lynched. Then kill another. No Tracker or Watcher. Block the cop. They know I'd vote against scum so votes are pretty much all they need to worry about. Just keep knocking them off.
Yup here it is. 3. Never said 5. Obviously you were too busy calling me a terrorist to read or listen.

Claws

Mastermind
you need to chill or go take a break games obviously getting to you and the emotion is showing at how mad you are at me

Claws

Mastermind
if i were to give you a pass whos your most likely scum push and please dont say me because thats just gunna make this awkward

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
you need to chill or go take a break games obviously getting to you and the emotion is showing at how mad you are at me
Honestly this whole month has been shit for me. Anniversary of the all the shit I went through.

Not mad, frustrated. It's cool though. I get it.

Claws

Mastermind
Honestly this whole month has been shit for me. Anniversary of the all the shit I went through.

Not mad, frustrated. It's cool though. I get it.
i feel you but if your all upset playing mafia isnt gunna help your case

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
yes i can understand that but at the same time theres nothing proving it its just "on my honor i give you my word" which doesnt tend to fly with me
I don't say those things if I'm not serious though. I wouldn't take the time to keep trying to argue my point either.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
How many scum do we think are left at this point? Did we have really decide how many we think there are in this game?

I am not sure what info Diva got but if Jarrod is telling truth then maybe we not take him out today. We have lost both trackers do we have watchers?
we have an ON watcher left.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
So this supposed deets Morrison has is on my playstyle, after I called him out for being MIA for days. sounds more OMGUS then deets. And you would know me or my style better then Morrison. Im an MMO-C player and just recently started with Rajah folks. So his "deets" mean nothing more then a feeling for him.
my deets on you are not playstyle.

Vote: blind ninja

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
the only thing keeping me from being totally confident on BN is the richard action with him and mazer. his lack of insight as to what might have happened doesn't give him any brownie points.

the deets i have places him at two deaths, both town.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
my deets on you are not playstyle.

Vote: blind ninja
Really looks and sounds like you're taking a shot in the dark

Only time ive seen something targeting me was that weird writeup that also had mazer in it.

And you claimed your targets were me and Jarrod, one that had deets and the other was playstyle. Only player we currently have deets on is Diva's investigation of Jarrod.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
the only thing keeping me from being totally confident on BN is the richard action with him and mazer. his lack of insight as to what might have happened doesn't give him any brownie points.

the deets i have places him at two deaths, both town.
Now a real stretch...

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I actually said something about that writeup with mazer/myself the day after if happened. So "his lack of insight". I still have no idea what happened there. Since i didnt get told anything in my channel

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I've picked up that jarrod, when scum and getting overt attention, will act, for lack of a better term, a bit CUNTY when engaging and defending himself, and I've gotten that vibe a bit. but claws has been quite far up his ass and acting a little too flippant, so i can kinda see cause for the tone shift.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I actually said something about that writeup with mazer/myself the day after if happened. So "his lack of insight". I still have no idea what happened there. Since i didnt get told anything in my channel
i know you did, you were answering my initial questions.

did you perform an action that night?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I've picked up that jarrod, when scum and getting overt attention, will act, for lack of a better term, a bit CUNTY when engaging and defending himself, and I've gotten that vibe a bit. but claws has been quite far up his ass and acting a little too flippant, so i can kinda see cause for the tone shift.
I get the end of year award for getting called a terrorist and a cunt in one phase. :lol:

I'm sure Mazer can come up with a snappy name for it.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I get the end of year award for getting called a terrorist and a cunt in one phase. :lol:

I'm sure Mazer can come up with a snappy name for it.
no no, not saying you ARE a cunt, merely that you may show SOME cunty reactions or behaviors.

VERY DIFFERENT

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Doing a quick and dirty sheet didn't help me any.

Yeah wouldn't mind something from Tildey

Looks like we have 3 scum left from what I can tell from characters we have seen. That would give us 6 scum this game a looks like a couple 3p

Top Bottom