Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 17 - The Interim Throne

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Of course our “Cereal Lord” is probably already aware lol

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That's not cereal. FFS...

Leave the sugary morning goodness to your fat cousins on this side of the pond.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
That's not cereal. FFS...

Leave the sugary morning goodness to your fat cousins on this side of the pond.
As long as you don’t put loads of toppings (strawberries goes well with), pour not too much milk as doooes go soggy…you’d be surprised!

Make and eat it quick basically.

I better not tell you about Ready Brek now lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Cold (not hoot) milk! Cannot stress that enough lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Bone of contention in UK..but IMO hot milk just ruins it as goes messy quicker!

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I see your cardboard boxes floating in milk and raise you Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

You're welcome.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I see your cardboard boxes floating in milk and raise you Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

You're welcome.
Okay I’ll give you that one before I go into my Alpen Muesli shtick lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Ah yes…believe that is known as “Curiously Cinnamon” over on this side of the pond. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
What it is, is the GOAT of cereals.
Oh I don’t deny. 👍 Haven’t had some in ages.

Might get it as part of my “messages” (UK term for shopping) later!

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And anyone that argues against the GOAT.

I regret to inform you that that is YOUR OPINION. But even more importantly, you opinion is wrong.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I was gonna mention another. Howeverr

Silly Badger Trix are for kids!

:shifty:

*runs*

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

MTR - 3 (FutureHold #7, Blind Ninja #10, 3puppies #73)
Badger - 2 (MitchRapp #20, CWE #65)
Matthieu - 2 (Badger #17, Robozerim #76)
Blind Ninja - 1 (LDG #24)
Morrison - 1 (Val #34)

Not Voting: Listo95, Matthieu, morrison, MTR, Satsu, Xanjori

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on May 25th or when majority is reached. With 15 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Still plenty time. Lots of inactive folks not chipping in though I do realise big weekend and all so also understand. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Ask Voidkitten about it. Its very important.
It has now been made aware to me. I only did one TOL game so only vaguely recalled the mechanic.

It makes sense now. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Keen to see if Mitch answers the questions and CWE..well yeah sorry Cheers should’ve been consigned to history! Too dark for these people lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
virm (playing as Paul barfly: “I am every one of these Beatles except!” Guy didn’t like being voted so went on a suicide modkill mission lol.

The ending…well let’s just say nobody won! 😂😂😂

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ve already said my piece. We shan’t execute a poor person today. All I want is to live my life in peace with my concoctions.
Hmm

You do know we’re not “executing” this phase? It’s a straightforward D1 vote yes?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Still voting to eliminate.
No problem. Just checking as wording was a bit confusing as you used “execute” and that stuff doesn’t happen til D2 onwards.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
tumbleweed GIF

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah hope people don't forget only 24 hour day. I am still trying to decide which way I want to go on my vote.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So here’s my votes…
1. Mitch…makes mistake shall we say.
2. CWE because I…brought up cheers.
3. Matthieu in OMGUS shocker

Waaaaay!

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Want to get a vote in before I forget since things are not moving very much right now.

Vote: Xan

Blind Ninja

Godfather
33 Hr day 1 is a bit odd... But Void does like having day start/end at 8pm EST. Give us a consistent time.

If I think about it, Xan and Satsu are the 2 most knowledgeable about this game style. Would be really good to have both around, but Xan is MIA now.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
33 Hr day 1 is a bit odd... But Void does like having day start/end at 8pm EST. Give us a consistent time.

If I think about it, Xan and Satsu are the 2 most knowledgeable about this game style. Would be really good to have both around, but Xan is MIA now.
Yeah I think that’s it. I know Foxxi kinda does it that way too. Think Void did say something about that’s when he puts (or at least used to) his daughter to bed around about that time as well but can’t remember for sure. But yeah they do it that way.

Satsu was bursting with activity earlier so will give him a chance. Hopefully Xan can gets words in too.

Think just being the Memorial Day Weekend, just a bit of bad luck and weekends are quiet enough as is never mind this.

Still a few hours.

Listo95

Wow that is really rude to me. The one who gave this damn theme to us.

Listo95

I do remember was it last time where I was around and helpful, then got converted and went crickets for the 1st ever Unseen victory we saw :D

Listo95

Was it you and Saatsu then that were good and Xan just around?
Last game we played of this here at least had Satsu as starting MM, you as starting Assassin. I found 3pup your n1 convert then yall converted me and we won easily.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

I hard disagree, I think I always get confused by this game and just beg Listo to carry me lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I still think there’s potential scum equity in Matthieu. Not so much the OMGUS vote on me but he’s playing a lot..differently? Going on the attack rather than caution. Maybe there’s a reason for it I dunno.

At least Xan is here talking and hopefully some others too.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I know sometimes he likes to gimmick and tell stories. He does sometimes fish for reactions too.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Xanjori - 3 (CWE #135, Blind Ninja #137, MTR #139)
Badger - 2 (MitchRapp #20, Matthieu #132)
Blind Ninja - 2 (LDG #24, Val #130)
MTR - 1 (3puppies #73)

Not Voting: Listo95, morrison, Satsu, Xanjori, FutureHold #124

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on May 25th or when majority is reached. With 15 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I’ve already said my piece. We shan’t execute a poor person today. All I want is to live my life in peace with my concoctions.
Is there a technically correct reason to not execute here?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Maybe it’s Madame Listo/Listorella whatever you may call it in this era speaking lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Oh shit…no k-pop in this era.

Sorryz lol

Matthieu

Vigilante
Is there a technically correct reason to not execute here?
I'd argue only someone intending to win through recruitment or deliberately get themselves eliminated would want to avoid a day one vote in a game with a cult.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I still think there’s potential scum equity in Matthieu. Not so much the OMGUS vote on me but he’s playing a lot..differently? Going on the attack rather than caution. Maybe there’s a reason for it I dunno.

At least Xan is here talking and hopefully some others too.

I know sometimes he likes to gimmick and tell stories. He does sometimes fish for reactions too.
You really are going for a stretch man.

Matt has 3 posts and he hasnt played the last several games. He kinda went out with a bang the last time he played as well. You think that maybe in his time away he was able to calm down and potentially decide to play the game in a different manner?

If there is scum there, Im not willing to find out on day1. Id rather he get to play since he's been gone a while. Granted, this will change for me if we have info or there is a serious scum slip by him.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I'd argue only someone intending to win through recruitment or deliberately get themselves eliminated would want to avoid a day one vote in a game with a cult.
He could be trying to bait a recruit... but could potentially be an unrecruitable roll which would screw scum if they tried for him

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You really are going for a stretch man.

Matt has 3 posts and he hasnt played the last several games. He kinda went out with a bang the last time he played as well. You think that maybe in his time away he was able to calm down and potentially decide to play the game in a different manner?

If there is scum there, Im not willing to find out on day1. Id rather he get to play since he's been gone a while. Granted, this will change for me if we have info or there is a serious scum slip by him.
With all due respect, I think you’re maybe overstretching my stretch.

I said “equity”. Maybe you’re more used to his style but Matt coming in right off the bat suggesting we take someone out then playing ONGUS is different from his usual “Vote Sleep” routine.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP to BN - OMGUS

I also did suggest fishing but still seems a strange start for him IMO.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Your fishing choice is someone that just came back to the game/community?
Well it’s a strange start.

You seem to be hard defending him. It’s not about him just coming back, it’s the way he’s opened.

Just an observation is all. I’m merely saying this doesn’t seem normal.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If it’s someone that’s just come back that’s annoying you the most. I get it when it comes to Foxxi getting killed a lot. Maybe just me but I’m treating Matt as if he never left really. Maybe just me.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Well it’s a strange start.

You seem to be hard defending him. It’s not about him just coming back, it’s the way he’s opened.

Just an observation is all. I’m merely saying this doesn’t seem normal.
I am defending him.

His open was a vote back on me for tradition, which is normal for him.

Then his OMGUS vote on you in retaliation.

I dont really find either one of these abnormal for him. Sure, he didnt vote sleep, but before gaming with Rajah, he didnt vote sleep on D1.

What doesnt seem normal to you, is simple NAI in regards to Matt/Grae

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I am defending him.

His open was a vote back on me for tradition, which is normal for him.

Then his OMGUS vote on you in retaliation.

I dont really find either one of these abnormal for him. Sure, he didnt vote sleep, but before gaming with Rajah, he didnt vote sleep on D1.

What doesnt seem normal to you, is simple NAI in regards to Matt/Grae
To be fair on my part, I only have an outline of his style. I’ve only played on and off, not tight knit on MMOC for years.

I think you’re maybe overreacting a bit and overlooking I HAVE mentioned fishing which I know is normalise for him. I just don’t have the same town lean you seem to.

Okay if not Matt then who do you think?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP normalish not normalise. Basically he’s not as clear cut to me as he seems to be to you is all. Plus it’s not about him just coming back. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Val as objective as ever when it comes to Matt discussion lol.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
To be fair on my part, I only have an outline of his style. I’ve only played on and off, not tight knit on MMOC for years.

I think you’re maybe overreacting a bit and overlooking I HAVE mentioned fishing which I know is normalise for him. I just don’t have the same town lean you seem to.

Okay if not Matt then who do you think?
I dont have aa lean for him yet... Just not willing to chop him on d1

You keep mentioning fishing, but dont seem to be doing any and are more or less sitting on Matt

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I dont have aa lean for him yet... Just not willing to chop him on d1

You keep mentioning fishing, but dont seem to be doing any and are more or less sitting on Matt
That’s not entirely true.

I’m side-eyeing Listo. Kinda hoping Satsu might chip in. Confident on CWE and you. Feel NAI on MTR/Forgotten.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I question Matt and it’s like I’m ruining the return of the great Matthiah or something lol! 😂😂

Blind Ninja

Godfather
She is very up front lol There is a reason her nickname is The Monster. But BN response very nice indeed. Like an olive branch. Made me feel cozy inside.
I did try to reach out to her outside the game, but never got a reply... And I have been trying to watch my aggression when talking to her. I know I can be brash and abrasive.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Im not too keen on the absent king now...

He said he'd come back and wanted to hear from people... but alas...

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I know Xan showed up laate, but this late push seems a wee bit rushed.

What else is the case on him other than being late? He’s not the only one.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Xanjori - 5 (CWE #135, Blind Ninja #137, MTR #139, Val #175, FutureHold #188)
Badger - 1 (MitchRapp #20)
MTR - 1 (3puppies #73)
Listo - 1 (Matthieu #163)

Not Voting: Listo95, morrison, Satsu, Xanjori,

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Hmm seems like a “Oh well he’ll do, can’t think of anyone else”. Not convinced but we’ll see I guess.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
The votes, for the most part, were for his lack of anything..
Perhaps. He’s not the wooorsr though.

The lateness of this push is what’s concerning me the most. But maybe we’ll get lucky. Maybe not.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah Im not really sure why Im at 5 votes, Im sorry for being late but that was just me derping cos i went to work literally as game started adn then forgot.

If I had a scum mate Id probably have been reminded, just sayin

Day 1 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Xanjori - 5 (CWE #135, Blind Ninja #137, MTR #139, Val #175, FutureHold #188)
Badger - 1 (MitchRapp #20)
MTR - 1 (3puppies #73)
Listo - 1 (Matthieu #163)

Not Voting: Listo95, morrison, Satsu, Xanjori

—-----------------

The Kingdom argued throughout the shortened day and levied accusations across the table. Though rabid as they were, no decision was made today and King FutureHold sent everyone away for the evening and demanded they return tomorrow, as the trials shall begin.

There has been no execution.

—-----------------

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00pm ET (GMT-4) on May 26th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 7:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 2 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The night was a cold one in the Kingdom as everyone huddled in their homes trying to stay warm. Well, maybe not everyone. Throughout the night noises were heard, some more unsavory than others, but no one dared look out at what was transpiring. As the roosters crowed to signal the dawn, everyone awoke and started to make their way back to the castle to listen to what King FutureHold had to say.

They all gathered but noticed their number were not as strong as yesterday. As they looked around they realized Blind Ninja was nowhere to be seen. A party was sent to his house, only to see him dead, with his throat gashed. A quick search of his house shocked everyone present to see what Blind Ninja was really up to.

Blind Ninja, playing as The Assassin, has been killed.

Everyone gathered together in the hall and discussed the nights events along with where to go from there.

—-----------------

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end when a player is executed, two trials end in pardon, or 48 hours pass (May 28th 8:00pm ET). With 14 of players alive, a majority nomination for treason requires 8 votes on a player.

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well I have no clue what happened, but if it was the Prince that did it or a vig, nice shot. If it was a 3P, we might have issues.

At least I can’t make bold claims by saying we only need to look at the cult roles

Listo95

Well I have no clue what happened, but if it was the Prince that did it or a vig, nice shot. If it was a 3P, we might have issues.

At least I can’t make bold claims by saying we only need to look at the cult roles
Prince can't execute N1. Knight can't attack directly last night, Hunter has Bear. Easily could've been a neutral killer. Which we have.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Hmm…makes me wonder about one Matthieu. That Xan push smelled like BS. Wonder if there was other scum on that train. Knew there was something off about that. The only vote I trust is CWE’s opener.

Hopefully we can get some other info but yeah great start.

Listo95

But this confirms an Unseen game unless it was a possessor kill/jump. Only reason I say that is because we should've had 2 kills unless BN was RBd last night. (We still might have a 2nd kill but we won't know until EoD if its a Reaper or not) But as of now I will be working under the assumption its an Unseen/Sorc (Poss) game.

Top Bottom