Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Universe Championship - Season 11

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Here's the link with all the details:

I legally cannot participate this year, as I'll be judging, but I'd love to send someone.

As far as who I'd nominate(ignoring who would actually have time to play):

Xanjori
Mazer
Insaner
rock
Claws
Blind
Satsu

Naturally, I'd include Void and Foxxi if not for obvious and dumb reasons. I'd also suggest Badger, but don't think he has any interest. But this is open to anyone who wants to, and if enough people are interested, we can put it to a vote.

Claws

Mastermind
Unforunately i probably can not do it this year as my 2 week holiday is smack in the middle of the starting games

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Unforunately i probably can not do it this year as my 2 week holiday is smack in the middle of the starting games
They usually ask players for their availability, so you should be able to schedule around it.

Xanjori and Insaner offered to rep for this and Rajah, but if the above changes your mind at all, we still need at least one sub

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I will act as each player's consigliere.

Fuck these bannings

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, before the championship can begin, everyone has to submit a form where they fill out their preferences with regards to start date, phase length and the like. So if that's the only reason you don't want to go then it can likely be solved @Claws

I've agreed to go if no one else wants it this year, although I'm just super indifferent about the whole thing lmao. I'd be willing to step aside if Claws or anyone else who played here more wants to go. I will agree to be the sub for either candidate.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
We also don't need to send both reps if we only have two people actively wanting to represent. If Claws or anyone else isn't interested, we could just have Xan rep FoS and Insaner be the backup

I don't mind either way, but if Insaner is indifferent to actually playing and we have no else who wants to do it, maybe it would be better to just guarantee Xan has a backup?(Not that I expect it'll be needed, mind you).

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Check the discord. He's excited now.

We just had to believe

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This what happens when I abandon you all for weeks at a time

I was just going to get smokes. Honestly.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This what happens when I abandon you all for weeks at a time

I was just going to get smokes. Honestly.

I told everyone that you wouldn't abandon us

0ad9d3c4-0c44-48c4-8069-dda26d6cfb35_text.gif

Top Bottom