Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of MTR Episode 1: The Not-so-Civil War

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Can anyone clear Morrison? He has skyrocketed up the charts for me.

What about Diva Smurf?

Tildy, MTR? I think someone said MTR was good. Tildy got credit for a hammer on a scum but it was one scum or the other so...
the bus drive on night 1 had me targeted by at least one action that MAYBE could have been an investigative role. it definitely wasn't a roleblock. no one has brought me up since, so take that for what it's worth.

i also know that the action between CWE and claws was a busdrive, which should help to close the circle on who i am, specifically, but more importantly, that i'm green.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so we don't actually know the method in which CWE was killed, correct?

we just assume mafia targeted claws, the bus drive happened and therefore they killed CWE?

but we now know claws was scum, so they wouldn't have been targeting him for a kill.

can a strongman kill, or some other non-standard kill, invalidate a busdrive solely on the kill action?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
so we don't actually know the method in which CWE was killed, correct?

we just assume mafia targeted claws, the bus drive happened and therefore they killed CWE?

but we now know claws was scum, so they wouldn't have been targeting him for a kill.

can a strongman kill, or some other non-standard kill, invalidate a busdrive solely on the kill action?
A strongman kill could be used to bypass bus drive, yes. It basically goes before other actions to put it in base terms.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so i figure there were actions left out of the last write up, even if it was just the scum kill action, and i think CWE was the kill target regardless of whatever happened with him and claws.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
the only people really worth reading are psycho, void, mtr, bn, future and mitch, as everybody else haven't been as active. out of that group:

psycho and future feel town to me, but not for any huge reason.

void's last day phase just wasn't helpful when it came to convincing he is town, so he's scum tainted.

bn could easily be either, tbh. i'm open to trusting him, for the moment.

mitch being new just means, for me at least, he's an absolute blank slate unless he does something comically evil and blatant.

mtr put a vote on claws end of day 3 to tie him and jarrod, and we see both were scum, so this is a good look for him. also doing an ISO on him he is i think the first/only person to mention a possible second bus drive, which would be the waldo action, between cwe and psycho, which now gives a better explanation for why cwe got axed. scum targeted psycho for a kill. claws and cwe were driven, and then cwe and psycho were driven. claws likely got attention from town on night 3 cause he was the second train on day phase, but all targets on him were switched to cwe, those being badger and regis. the badger action of 'convincing him to change his plans' sounds like some kind of preventive measure attempt on claws, and from being targeted by regis on night 1 myself, they were likely trying to steal claws vote for day 4.

now, if clause originally targeted psycho for what was maybe a cop, because of the waldo busdrive, his target was changed to cwe, and because of the tildey bus drive, the target was then switched to claws.

and basically pointing out the whole second bus drive really hammers home that claws was never targeted by scum and therefore could still be scum, and obviously tildey figured enough of that out to make the day shot and it proved a good one. so mtr is pretty much my only town lock, at this point.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
though i guess after that whole breakdown, psycho becomes a pretty solid town lock, too, by virture of being a scum kill target.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I’m sorry for my absence. I’ve been dealing with a migraine. And even though it’s gotten better, I’m still very wiped out and every time I think I’m going to catch up some, I have trouble staying awake.

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Void

Wife number 4 says bed time. See you all in the morning. Don't forget to hammer to keep the number from dropping.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm still hesitant to buy that the Waldo action was a bus drive unless that was some proxy action, only because I know who Waldo is and their posts don't line up with someone aware of a bus drive.

But it's also hard to know how they ended up killing CWE otherwise. I think he would have been a kill priority, but not quite strongman priority.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

End Day 4 New

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
A dark and powerful figure walked through the streets of Cleveland. It seemed that he could hear your dreams and feast on your screams.

Marcone grinned as he prepared the next phase of his plan.

But his plan didn't account for St. Louis favorite cookie-based martial artist. Divasmurf was on patrol. He made up his mind. It must come to end.

He called in to Tildey. Tildey was gravely concerned about Diva pursuing Marcone. But she knew she had to trust, and needed to take the Baron of Chicago out. She relayed the plan to Diva and concluded "You have your orders, now go man go".

Diva ran out of the shadows and floored Marcone with a devastating Orange Punch. The thing is about Marcone, if you knock him down, he'll get the fuck back up again. He did and charged at Diva. A battle ensued that would forever be remembered in the Cleveland mystical fight community. While Marcone had the strength of a bull, Diva fought with the strength of ten divas. Plus two.

As Marcone was finally subdued, he sneered "You CHILDREN have no idea what you're playing at. You'll never get to Listo, and even if you did you have no idea what's really going on."

The normally composed Marcone started to become frantic. "Put your listo friend aside. I've been standing by her side! She can never be satisfied! GOD, I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED".

Diva tried to interrogate Marcone, but it was useless. Marcone's cries remained a mystery.

As Marcone was led away, Tildey called out for a final push to the Hellmouth. "Let's find Listo. Let's....BRING HIM HOME"

Void has been eliminated. He was Gentleman John Marcone-scum busdriver

Active players:

1. llettuce
2. Listo
3. Blind Ninja
4. Tildey
5. MTR
6. Future
7. Diva
8. morrison
9. PsychoSoldier
10. MitchRapp

Eliminated:
Dr. Strange
LDG
Robo - Boimler - EN Watch
GC-Worf -EN Tracker
Val-Harry Dresden - Chameleon

Jarrod-MTR-JOAT FATHER
CWE-Dan the Dad JOAT
Claws-Eddie Kingston Roleblocker
Voidkitten-Marcone Busdriver

Begin Night 4

Last edited:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The Forces of Diva and Tildey were really happy. MTR was locked in the Couch of Confinement. Marcone was under wraps.

It seemed nothing could go wrong. Which is perhaps why their guards were down when a mysterious ticket arrived in the mail Who wouldn't want an all-expense trip to the Royal Rumble? Sure Listo was waiting in Hell. But he had been there for like a year. Surely he wouldn't begrudge them a chance to see Rhea Ripley and Drew McIntyre in person? Nah, Listo was cool like that. MTR, morri, and mitch set out on the trip.

And Not Suspicious Future stood behind a bush in a totally not suspicious way, laughing and laughing. Totally normal looking though.

Llettuce laughed at the confusion too. It inspired llettuce, and she got to work making sure the road to hell would be unpaved. Good intentions or no.

Waldo tried to investigate. He really did. But he was unable to find his mark.

And then 100 Fun Badger tried to lighten things up. But you can only dance the dance if there's a party in sight. And on this night there wasn't.

Unless you were Morrison. Morrison always knows how to party. And he was determined that Blind Ninja would never reach his goal of raiding hell.

Morrison bound Blind Ninja, and took him to the holding cell. And he was certainly no gentleman about it. I can tell you that much.

Blind Ninja
has been eliminated. He was Clause-ON Watcher.

As the dust settled, the forces for Listo's liberation marched forward. Tildey and Diva stared down Lettuce and Not Suspicious Future. They could now see each other in the distance.

The time for subtlety had passed as the smell of brimstone met the air.

The Hellmouth beckoned.

1. llettuce
2. Listo
3. Tildey
4. MTR
5. Future
6. Diva
7. morrison
8. PsychoSoldier
9. MitchRapp

Eliminated:
Dr. Strange
LDG
Robo - Boimler - EN Watch
GC-Worf -EN Tracker
Val-Harry Dresden - Chameleon

Jarrod-MTR-JOAT FATHER
CWE-Dan the Dad JOAT
Claws-Eddie Kingston Roleblocker
Voidkitten-Marcone Busdriver

Blind Ninja-Clause ON Watcher

With 9 active posters, hammer is 5.

Begin Day 5

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well they don't want to make the write ups too easy to interpret so yeah you are not the only that doesn't always know what is going on. That is why you will see us putting down our thoughts about it

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I personally want to know how the rest of the scum team kept claws from going after the House lol

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
We left the game basically for the night. So no one could target us which explain why Waldo couldn't find he his target. Also means any actions that we tried to do didn't even happen because were not in the game to do them.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So who are people trusting and not trusting at this point.

Trust
Psycho
Mitch
Future

Not trusting
Listo (just something not sitting right with me)

Starting to think Diva or llettuce are part of the scum team and just getting by thanks to their scum buddies

Neutral
Tildey
Morrison

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Interesting that all actions are untargetted, no guessing if these are red herrings from either scum or mazer.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
nsf and lletuce potentially could have been targeting one of the commuted players. lletuce i'm less sure of, sicne the way the flavor reads they could have been doing a general action instead of one specifically towards someone.

that last blurb seems to indicate we're down to the last four members of the house being left in the game. with that said, do we really believe there are more scum alive then lettuce, nsf and morrison? cause i for one, do not. with 17 players, 6 scum sounds sensible, and i don't think we've seen a 7th scum character in the write-up's, yes? violina has been a handful of different colors so i'm not going to count them for anything.

outside of violina there is no other 3p character, and i don't think they are an active character this game. i'll say non-scum to leave the possibility open for a 3p.

if we really are down to three scum left, that commute makes mtr, mitch and myself virtually undeniable as non-scum, as all three scum names appear in the write-up, which i don't think would occur if they were amongst the commuted.

if we buy the line of thought that psycho was the scum target for kill, that makes him non-scum.

that leaves future, tildey, lletuce, diva and listo as those with less defined alignment. if we go with the idea of 3 scum left, that would leave two non-scum in this list.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
i just tried to do a quick sheet to see if that could help narrow things down and yeah, sheeting ain't worth a thing with what we have in front of us. the two best days to plug some things in are unreliable because the bus drives could possibly have ended up getting people to target themselves.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Might be a minute before I catch up and read stuff but I'm here. I started looking through Void's posts and how others reacted to him and the only thing I have so far is that Listo maaaaaaaybe is clean with how much Void was pushing him? But I it's not impossible Listo was busy and Void decided to distance from him and was prepared to bus if it got that serious.

Diva could easily be scum

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
nsf and lletuce potentially could have been targeting one of the commuted players. lletuce i'm less sure of, sicne the way the flavor reads they could have been doing a general action instead of one specifically towards someone.

that last blurb seems to indicate we're down to the last four members of the house being left in the game. with that said, do we really believe there are more scum alive then lettuce, nsf and morrison? cause i for one, do not. with 17 players, 6 scum sounds sensible, and i don't think we've seen a 7th scum character in the write-up's, yes? violina has been a handful of different colors so i'm not going to count them for anything.

outside of violina there is no other 3p character, and i don't think they are an active character this game. i'll say non-scum to leave the possibility open for a 3p.

if we really are down to three scum left, that commute makes mtr, mitch and myself virtually undeniable as non-scum, as all three scum names appear in the write-up, which i don't think would occur if they were amongst the commuted.

if we buy the line of thought that psycho was the scum target for kill, that makes him non-scum.

that leaves future, tildey, lletuce, diva and listo as those with less defined alignment. if we go with the idea of 3 scum left, that would leave two non-scum in this list.
Based on my actions during the last couple day phases, it’s pretty obvious who I am

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I also am not seeing where the write up would indicate 4 scum i think 3 is a pretty safe bet/i do not trust no action blurbs like at alllllllllllll, they are red herrings all the way

MitchRapp

Vanilla Townie
If we were on the wrong path I feel like they could have jumped in and hammered. We have virtually all people we feel real confident about as town so I think we should do it.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
can't wait to hammer this and then mazer pull out some WHACK ASS MECHANIC that respawns all the killed people as new bizarro characters from the dead pool.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
It seemed nothing could go wrong. Which is perhaps why their guards were down when a mysterious ticket arrived in the mail Who wouldn't want an all-expense trip to the Royal Rumble? Sure Listo was waiting in Hell. But he had been there for like a year. Surely he wouldn't begrudge them a chance to see Rhea Ripley and Drew McIntyre in person? Nah, Listo was cool like that. MTR, morri, and mitch set out on the trip.
The "trip" language makes me think this is a commute. Like most of scum's choices this game, I don't think this is the three I would have picked. But okay.
And Not Suspicious Future stood behind a bush in a totally not suspicious way, laughing and laughing. Totally normal looking though.

Llettuce laughed at the confusion too. It inspired llettuce, and she got to work making sure the road to hell would be unpaved. Good intentions or no.
More hidden actions? The amount of scum hidden actions at this point just feels like overkill.

Waldo tried to investigate. He really did. But he was unable to find his mark.
So Waldo targeted one of the three that were commuted.

And then 100 Fun Badger tried to lighten things up. But you can only dance the dance if there's a party in sight. And on this night there wasn't.

Unless you were Morrison. Morrison always knows how to party. And he was determined that Blind Ninja would never reach his goal of raiding hell.

Morrison bound Blind Ninja, and took him to the holding cell. And he was certainly no gentleman about it. I can tell you that much.
Blind Ninja has been eliminated. He was Clause-ON Watcher.
I'm a little surprised at the kill choice here. I would have expected scum to go after the cop. Wonder what actions they have left that they felt confident enough to leave the cop alive.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yalls write ups confuse me. I never understand what is going on.
Some of them are downright incomprehensible. But over time you see patterns from the different mods to help give some clues. The confusion is one of the reasons you'll see multiple people give their interpretation of the write up each phase. One to help out fellow players and two to just share what they see so that if their read looks completely off base someone else can point it out to them.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Doing another lookback on write ups (bless you Mazer for updating the thread marks), I can’t get a fully clean sheet because we still have more characters than people playing. My top three POE (in no particular order) are Diva, llettuce, & Listo.

Looking at the votes, we’re close to hammer on Llettuce. I’m comfortable placing my vote there to make sure we don’t miss hammer.

Vote: Llettuce

End Day 5 New

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
As Righteous members of the house reached the Cleveland hellmouth, the other side got worried. They were without the ferocity of Marcone. MTR was sleeping on the couch, unable to provide his wisdom. Eddie Kingston was also not there.

It was time for a decisive action. As Not Suspicious Future prepared a dastardly counter-blow, he laughed evilly.

Divasmurf saw him, and suddenly.....an epiphany.

"HEY GUYS! You know how we always talk about how Future is NOT SUSPICIOUS cause he always just hides in shadows and smirks? I was thinking about it....AND THAT IS ACTUALLY SUPER SUSS!"

Everyone looked around at each other. They kinda had to agree.

Llettuce has been eliminated. She was NOT SUSPICIOUS FUTURE- BACK-UP

Begin Night 5

Top Bottom