Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House of MTR Episode 1: The Not-so-Civil War

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Sure, I hope you don’t kill me because I said yes.
Without saying way too much. Did your action last night give you the expected results your action would normally give you? That is what we are trying to ascertain to figure out what happened last night.

Or did your action give things differently than expected?

Claws

All-Knowing
Why Mitch? And why is BN good?

I get why on me and I have my own reasons on Listo. Did you just pick the rest of the less around people? :D
No i town lean mitch typically new ppl magically rand town

I picked the house cuz its there game and mtr has really been in and out i dont see much in being deductive mostly just pop in and outs to keep up

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Without saying way too much. Did your action last night give you the expected results your action would normally give you? That is what we are trying to ascertain to figure out what happened last night.

Or did your action give things differently than expected?
It was very different than expected. As I said, it was shocking to me the results I got

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No i town lean mitch typically new ppl magically rand town

I picked the house cuz its there game and mtr has really been in and out i dont see much in being deductive mostly just pop in and outs to keep up

I have been in here as much as I have been able to squeeze in time. I have been trying to respond to things to help give thoughts on what may or may not have happened with the various night actions. I haven't really done reads because I am not good at them so I tend not do a ton of reads.

Plus since it is our game more than likely we are all town but I do agree that there is a chance we are split since there are 5 of us playing.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This does seem to be a town Future to me. However all this stuff with his info and what is confusing and of course I understand why any of us question info after what happened earlier in the game.

Claws

All-Knowing
Theoritically he should of got no results if it was a mega bus and me or cwe would have gotten them? I think thats how it works idk bussing is confusing on this level

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Theoritically he should of got no results if it was a mega bus and me or cwe would have gotten them? I think thats how it works idk bussing is confusing on this level
No, he'd get results on the opposite person he tried to target

Claws

All-Knowing
Confused Pokemon GIF

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I like how he has info on me but didn't target me and yall are like "oh yeah cool mechanics"

But are questioning Claws too, rightfully of course, after Val.

Yall so silly.

MitchRapp

Lost Wolf
I would be okay voting for ForgotenHold.

Best case: This feels like he go caught yesterday with his hand in the cookie jar and today he ran a ton of confusion and in the end is just saying oops my bad.
Worst case: He is town but deserves to die anyway for his poor play.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I would be okay voting for ForgotenHold.

Best case: This feels like he go caught yesterday with his hand in the cookie jar and today he ran a ton of confusion and in the end is just saying oops my bad.
Worst case: He is town but deserves to die anyway for his poor play.
ForgottenHold is town

I don't know whether his info can be trusted and if not, then the info I have on Void is false(Void being roleblocked should have nothing to do with my info)

But he is town

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
ForgottenHold is town

I don't know whether his info can be trusted and if not, then the info I have on Void is false(Void being roleblocked should have nothing to do with my info)

But he is town
My read on Void is currently contradicting the info on Void. So I’m just gonna rethink things

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Pyscho is being saying Void is scum before the whole info thing from Future
Yes

I have my own info on Void that he is not town

However, if Future's info has been faulty (like his info on Claws), then my info on Void is also faulty. But it also doesn't mean he or Claws ISN'T scum.

I wish I could say more to be clear, but that's all I can say. I learned that Void is not town, and if Future's info is legit, then that is legit.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yes

I have my own info on Void that he is not town

However, if Future's info has been faulty (like his info on Claws), then my info on Void is also faulty. But it also doesn't mean he or Claws ISN'T scum.

I wish I could say more to be clear, but that's all I can say. I learned that Void is not town, and if Future's info is legit, then that is legit.
I am not sure if Future knows exactly what his info is at this point.

Eddie Kingston gets cut

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Tildey knew she needed to crate a big moment to spark her team.

And just at that moment she saw Eddie Kingston creeping around town. Tildey knew that if she could just eliminate Kingston that her team would be much more focused.

Tildey advanced on Kingston. But Kingston launched a defense. His Machine Gun Chops with all the ferocity of a toddler playing patty-cake in preschool, he unleashed his chops.

Machine+Gun+Chop.gif

Tildey just kind of wondered what he thought the point of all that was. And then eliminated him.

Claws has been eliminated-He was Eddie Kingston--Scum RB

There was great sadness at the loss of Kingston. The team was sad that they lost their main distraction. The narrator was sad that he could no longer make Eddie Kingston jokes. And Eddie was sad, because he had a bad connection and he really wanted to complain on twitter.

But one was not sad. One sought vengeance. And that desire could be felt in the Air and in the Darkness.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
:lol:

Nice write up.

So we were able to take care of another scum to help narrow down the focus a bit on who to go after today.

MitchRapp

Lost Wolf
Do we need any further discussion before we all jump on this? There are still several quiet players out there.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
We need to give people a chance to get their posts in and what not. Be nice to hear from some quiet ones.

Listo95

I barely even know what is going on anymore. In other news, I got the axe to drop :D

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't understand how I can be red with a roleblock, but you will yeet me anyway :D

Tis fine. The daykill made gave breathing room regardless of how many starting scum.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The reason I believe you is because I targeted Void last night phase
You aren't even targeting me so you didn't literally get anything. That is what we have been asking this whole time. You are shown targeting two other people :D

So did you get results on two people?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't understand how I can be red with a roleblock, but you will yeet me anyway :D

Tis fine. The daykill made gave breathing room regardless of how many starting scum.
You being roleblocked means nothing. I know that you're Not Town and the you being roleblocked wouldn't stop that from happening.

ForgottenHold

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You aren't even targeting me so you didn't literally get anything. That is what we have been asking this whole time. You are shown targeting two other people :D

So did you get results on two people?
No, I didn’t get results but I targeted you. And Psycho revealed that before I even admitted that I targeted you.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Do we need any further discussion before we all jump on this? There are still several quiet players out there.
I think giving people time top respond to whats happened today is worthwhile.

Also means that we did have 2 competing scum trains yesterday. Need to look at who was completely off the votes at the end.

Blind Ninja

Godfather

How do you not understand...

Roleblock prevents you from acting, not people acting upon you. A watcher targeting you could see who visited you. A cop on you could still get results on you. RB just prevents your action. The fact that you are feigning not understanding this basic role, doesnt look good for you.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
How do you not understand...

Roleblock prevents you from acting, not people acting upon you. A watcher targeting you could see who visited you. A cop on you could still get results on you. RB just prevents your action. The fact that you are feigning not understanding this basic role, doesnt look good for you.
Or I missed the part where he said he had info. Relax there.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
if we want to look at those below the 5 post line from d3...

@Tildey you had 3 posts yesterday and havent done anything today. What do you see, think, feel or have opinions on? Who are your top 3 town/scum?

@morrison you had 1 post yesterday and nothing yet today. Whats your take on the VK/Psycho convo situation? Who are your top 3 town/scum?

@DivaSmurf you may have gotten 6 posts in yesterday, but it was all in a short burst with no interaction. Who are your top 3 town/scum and why?

@llettuce flying mostly under the radar. You seem to be playing follow the leader. Who are your top 3 town/scum and why?

MitchRapp

Lost Wolf
Can anyone clear Morrison? He has skyrocketed up the charts for me.

What about Diva Smurf?

Tildy, MTR? I think someone said MTR was good. Tildy got credit for a hammer on a scum but it was one scum or the other so...

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

What about Diva Smurf?

Tildy, MTR? I think someone said MTR was good. Tildy got credit for a hammer on a scum but it was one scum or the other so...
I think at this point I would lean town on Morrison as well as you.

If people pay attention you will see I am good as well.

Leaning town on Diva and staying neutral on Tildey for the time being.

Blind Ninja

Godfather

What about Diva Smurf?

Is Morrison skyrocketing up the charts based on activity? If so, its not always the case for Morri. He gets chopped for inactivity occasionally and it bites town in the ass. This is NAI for him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
No clue who Morrison is as a role, but I wasn't exactly a fan of him trying to push Future.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
The one thing I could give you, Void, is that the only world where my info is wrong is if A) you were framed or B) Future is a paranoid cop that got lucky with Claws. The latter seems possible but not a slam dunk I'm banking on.

If you're town I'm sorry about your circumstances and I hope when you figure out what happened you'll understand. If you're scum, then gg

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The one thing I could give you, Void, is that the only world where my info is wrong is if A) you were framed or B) Future is a paranoid cop that got lucky with Claws. The latter seems possible but not a slam dunk I'm banking on.

If you're town I'm sorry about your circumstances and I hope when you figure out what happened you'll understand. If you're scum, then gg
Are you just trying to give me an example of how I acted when information was clearly put in front of your face? Because if so, well fucking played.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Can we please not wait until the end of day tomorrow to get rid of me. I really want to talk to Mazer about things and I cannot until I'm dead.

So chop chop plz.

Top Bottom