Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So leading vote getter gets to play a game with god, bad or indifferent result... Id guess more chances at a good result over bad.

My vote is for sale!

It wont go to Night or any of the people that killed me N1 last game.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Votes don’t count unless you do this.

Vote: Peter Griffin

:)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Peter Griffin has been modfilthed…

Nah I’m not THAT filthy! 😂

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Day one shenanigans with no one taking it too seriously?

Times have changed.

VOTE: ROCK

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Use the tickmark to vote then I shall accept.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You just need to write the name inside the tags when you use the tick mark. You don’t have to write “vote Rock” I’ll take it though. Will post a vote count in a bit.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (Val)
Psycho - 1 (Nightingale)
Lora - 1 (LDG)
Mazer - 1 (Dreyski)
Nightingale- 1 (Lora)
Listo - 1 (rock meets hard place)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
ForgottenHold - 1 (CWE)
vesper - 1 (morrison)
rock meets hard place - 1 (Randolph)

Caito

CWE Killer
Well I guess this is one way to keep us from just voting sleep on day one. Question will be how do people choose to vote. People they hope wins a prize via the dice game or people they hope something bad happens via dice game or just random vote because they don't give a shit.
As if

Vote: Vote No Lynch

Caito

CWE Killer
You just need to write the name inside the tags when you use the tick mark. You don’t have to write “vote Rock” I’ll take it though. Will post a vote count in a bit.
Now you bloody tell me

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (Val)
Psycho - 1 (Nightingale)
Lora - 1 (LDG)
Mazer - 2 (Dreyski, Paycho)
Nightingale- 1 (Lora)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
ForgottenHold - 1 (CWE)
vesper - 1 (morrison)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ll add that and do any other new vote counts later, finishing work then watching Raw.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
This is slow for most D1s...

Who do we want to give this dice game to? Since we are all spreadd and ppl dont feel like talking much

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
CWE got lucky when he beat me in rock paper scisors some time ago. I am sure he is going to get a reward toady.

Vote: CWE

Or someone feeing exceptionaly lucky this time around? I could help you be a winner.

Claws

Mastermind
Bad Cat Wtf GIF

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
CWE got lucky when he beat me in rock paper scisors some time ago. I am sure he is going to get a reward toady.

Or someone feeing exceptionaly lucky this time around? I could help you be a winner.
Luck? Lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Just sorting through the latest votes now and will accept this change but just as a gentle rule reminder for you and everyone, I do prefer if you could unvote first if you’re changing as I personally find it easier to keep track. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Same with voting with the tickmark, you just have to write the name inside the tags using the X. You don’t have to write “unvote whoever”

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Thats how i get it. d1 is for reward possibity only. if you want to go to sleep it can be done on d2 if you want.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (Val)
Psycho - 1 (Nightingale)
Lora - 1 (LDG)
Mazer - 1 (Dreyski)
Nightingale- 1 (Lora)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
ForgottenHold - 1 (CWE)
vesper - 2 (morrison, Claws)
CWE - 3 (Caito, Grumpy, Psycho)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Can't remember the last time I voted sleep, at least as an inital vote
Those awful sleep voters were mostly taken care of. No longer with us.
It is such a great opportunity to vote on noone knows that on players that are whatever.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
For an entire year I thought I had Mono, but it turned out I was just really bored.

And does anyone else find Bugs Bunny sexy when he dresses as a girl bunny?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
For an entire year I thought I had Mono, but it turned out I was just really bored.

And does anyone else find Bugs Bunny sexy when he dresses as a girl bunny?
Pardon me!….Do you have any grey poupon?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Who wants my vote?

I'd usually vote my usual suspects here but don't want them getting something bad if Badger decides to be a filthy no good Badger.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I think the “We fear change” scene where Garth build that robot with the hand to possibly strange Benjamin later and then the hand started moving so he had to hammer it to stop is highly underrated.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If Jarrod wasn’t like 7 feet tall and looked like the Big Show then I’d say good luck getting me in the bath but physically he probably could and I’m not a light guy ha!

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
If Jarrod wasn’t like 7 feet tall and looked like the Big Show then I’d say good luck getting me in the bath but physically he probably could and I’m not a light guy ha!
I feel like Mazer is Dave and I'm Stoney and you're getting in that bath! Hahaha

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
And I'm not even close to 7 foot. I just had a short succubus of a ex wife so it made me look tall in pics you'd see.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: Tildey

No real reason beyond why not at this point.
Why not? You know that I have terrible luck when it comes to games of chance. Are you trying to take an opportunity to get rid of me without it looking like you’re trying to get rid of me? :squint:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Why not? You know that I have terrible luck when it comes to games of chance. Are you trying to take an opportunity to get rid of me without it looking like you’re trying to get rid of me? :squint:
One suspects that Monopoly games might also be a contentious issue in the house. 😂

Btw I’m gonna let the votes collect a wee bit but will post an update after my tea.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Just add your vote to CWE so we can move this along
I don't trust Badger though and don't want silly stuff happening to CWE, Mazer or Psycho, which is usually who I'd vote for in these type scenarios.

That's why I thought I'd offer it out to the greedy greedertons of the game. No takers yet though. Until then I'm perfectly fine critiquing Badger's bathing techniques. Aren't you a bit curious how he cleans his back with those claws?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
One suspects that Monopoly games might also be a contentious issue in the house. 😂

Btw I’m gonna let the votes collect a wee bit but will post an update after my tea.
I'm king of Monopoly by the way. I haven't lost in a couple decades.

Nightingale

Administrator
I don't think I've ever lost a game of monopoly. Literally buy anything I land on and sell nothing ever. Gg.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Do you guys do the thing where if you land on Free Parking you collect all the money in the middle or is Free Parking just a blank square?

We play the former, much more fun!

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Do you guys do the thing where if you land on Free Parking you collect all the money in the middle or is Free Parking just a blank square?

We play the former, much more fun!
Money. I guess it's house rules in every place but I play how i was taught growing up where chance and community chest stuff goes in the middle plus other things you'd pay but not property.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Money. I guess it's house rules in every place but I play how i was taught growing up where chance and community chest stuff goes in the middle plus other things you'd pay but not property.
Yeah same with us, that stuff goes in the middle. Then whoever lands on Free Parking gets it then we start again.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
yeah because you are so close to being the lead vote getter here when I am the only one that voted for you. You read too much into stuff.

That being said I got my eyes on you....

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

She won't play Monopoly with me. I have tons of Monopoly games as well.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ve got a PS4 version I can play online but since moving out on my own, I’ve no-one in real life to play with. #sad#sadface niece is old enough and my nephew’s old enough now I think so time to get them into it. Time to resurrect the Monopoly wars my brothers and folks used to have but for the next generation.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I also fight anyone who wants to be the car because that’s my piece. Maybe the wee dog. Me the car or fog, you the thimble, then the ship and for more players they get the hat.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her

not me choosing a random person and seeing what occurs from it

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Me: *wants to survive at least one day*
Morrison, Claws, and BN: *votes for me* (so rude guys lol)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Don’t take it personally with Morrison…he just likes to eat people, especially the nee. He’s just a bit of a cannibal and you’re fresh meat. The vets tend to be more tough, gristly and chewy.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (Val)
Lora - 1 (LDG)
Mazer - 1 (Dreyski)
Nightingale- 1 (Lora)
MTR - 1 (ForgottenHold)
ForgottenHold - 1 (CWE)
vesper - 3 (morrison, Claws, BN)
CWE - 5 (Caito, Grumpy, Psycho, Nightingale, vesper)
Tildey - 1 (MTR)
MTR - 1 (Tildey)

Just over the 24 hour mark. 13 required for a hammer.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
the chance you'd die is very very low but when I thought about this I did think of the extremes. pro town being made an ic and anti-town being death but in reality is likely something useless like immunity like I got last game. It did give me a neat idea though, like a princess bride mafia and we have to pick 2 and one gets death and the other lives? or maybe gets a bp vest or something

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I did wonder why these games aren't just a n0 start since no one really plays until d2 anyways and I guess they kinda are since we literally can't lynch anyone on d1 b/c mods keep try to entice ppl to play with giveaways. though this could have been the confirmation stage just have everyone vote then and then n0.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Just gonna let the votes collect a bit but will post an update just before Badger bedtime.

Looking at the time I started this, I’m gonna be out tomorrow night so will be a bit late after deadline to do the dice game (won’t be massively late, just a wee bit) but at 9:43pm GMT deadline the votes stop.

Top Bottom