Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)

10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison

14. VoidKitten
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. “Grumpycat”
19. Tildey

20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place
22. Diva
69/99. BN

here, i made it color coded 4 you guys
Lol

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
So you want to vote VK instead of GC because you think Void is town and there’s viable suspicion against GC? My head hurts, and I’m possibly sorry I even asked. :\
I missed my typo. That would do it.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
in a future world, GC has flipped scum, why do I not immediately want your head, Mazer?
Because I haven't tried to talk anyone out if gc and had him as my tip suspicion group?

Also, I think scum that kill psych night 1 are no ball weakling, and I never ever do it. Him and cwe...for related but different reasobd. And I really fucking wanted to have in person mafia awkwardness in Tampa.

Maybe next year. I'm paying a gamerunner to have Rumble first week immunity.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@Mazer

What percent do you give Jarrod for a hit. You say slightly over 50. What percent?
It's early. I try not to be overconfident until I get a conformed read kill. Until then I take like 20 percent off in case my calibration is off.

It does track to more what I expect out of scum jarrod. Maybe 60?

It would also lead to some interesting reads if I'm right.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Because I haven't tried to talk anyone out if gc and had him as my tip suspicion group?

Also, I think scum that kill psych night 1 are no ball weakling, and I never ever do it. Him and cwe...for related but different reasobd. And I really fucking wanted to have in person mafia awkwardness in Tampa.

Maybe next year. I'm paying a gamerunner to have Rumble first week immunity.
I will ensure it happens next year.

Hidden accounts too.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I never called Caito scum.
I said I could vote Caito with you. You didnt vote Caito, offer is out of the window now.
Stop being so mainipulative

but I guess you did backtrack later

now we know why you killed psycho

though you asked me if I wanted "to get scum"

then sorta call him a wolf here

Could you please add everything we know so far in one post? It would help a lot.

but even if we ignore the times where you clearly called catio scum, your offer to vote a random guy that you are now claiming that you weren't scumreading...isn't a townie thing to do

like if im being generous here, we could argue that 707 means that you weren't scum reading the guy but then you why would 709 and 712 exist if you no longer thought he was scum?
like how can anyone think GC is town after this conversation?

someone explain why I'm wrong here

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Note the differences this phase vs when psych was passing jarrod with his shot in kingmaker.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Note the differences this phase vs when psych was passing jarrod with his shot in kingmaker.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
GAME EVENT INCOMING

Please hold all posting for now.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I'm saying you were okay with votes going onto me.

Why now not me and on GC instead?

Would you not be okay if I were yeeted anymore?
look you seemed frustrated that you were getting votes and if you didn't feel like playing I was pretty ok wit that. I really don't care about you and you might need to go anyway. I mean maybe if I played it differently and there was a gc lynch and maybe you'll listen to my reads tomorrow if you are town but whats done is done.

Claws

Mastermind
Ill be honest no idea when day ends or what time it is also feth the clock he linked

Day Two Game Event

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Jake and Boyle decided to team up with each other during the heist much to the latter’s delight…or so he thought.

Jake told Boyle he had information that their next clue could be found at the Brooklyn Bridge so they went there. Boyle was literally like a puppy sticking his tongue out the window during the car ride when all of a sudden Jake stopped the car and in the ultimate act of betrayal to his best friend, kills Boyle by shooting him then throwing his corpse over the bridge. Poor bastard never gets to win a heist.

The body was recovered and later identified to be Charles Voidkitten Boyle.

Voidkitten has been killed - He was Charles Boyle - Town Doublevoter

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. “Grumpycat”
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

All votes for Void have been reset. Updated vote count coming shortly. Continue playing.

11 required for a hammer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry forgot to unlock thread. Vote count coming in a bit.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: unvote

Vote: grumpy cat

I'm ready for this day to end before we lose anyone else to derp reactions, and gc is a good enough bet.

Please go back through the the thread tomorrow.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Grumpycat - 5 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod, Mazer)
Val - 1 (Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Not yet posted five times - @morrison - 2, @LemonDemonGirl - 2,

Just under 2 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I really need to read through this day again after the day is over. Ugh this has just been crazy

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
gc is scum b/c he blatantly lied about scumreading catio

tidley is scum since she's voting me over gc for a reasons that she had never once called me out on.

mazer is scum b/c he's trying hard as F to get a not GC lynch while fence sitting on GC (i mean i know he's voting there now but...he did spend eons trying to get jarrod killed)

I think BN is scum b/c he tmi'd me and void as TvT. I do sorta like his peter vote so maybe I'm not so gung ho

I think drey is scum

but GC today,

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
the tl:dr version is that Void's play was so bad that he needed to go. The most coherent thing he said all game was that town can win without him.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
gc is scum b/c he blatantly lied about scumreading catio

tidley is scum since she's voting me over gc for a reasons that she had never once called me out on.

mazer is scum b/c he's trying hard as F to get a not GC lynch while fence sitting on GC (i mean i know he's voting there now but...he did spend eons trying to get jarrod killed)

I think BN is scum b/c he tmi'd me and void as TvT. I do sorta like his peter vote so maybe I'm not so gung ho

I think drey is scum

but GC today,
So if GC flips town, how would that change/adjust your worldview? Since that would be 2 people you've been vocal about flipping the opposite of your reads.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: vote grumpycat

I am so excited for for Detroit man. I just got to go with whoever's in the lead. I'll take more time this week to be a better player

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I thought the conversation about whether we lived in a universe where Badger would press the rand button at the exact same time for vesper as lora, or whether we would be in a divergent reality where Badger's role is now altered.....to be a bit non-productive.

No participation points for anyone there.
Yeah strong agree, was waiting for ur thoughts because there were a lot of thoughts about probabilities and randomness that I'm pretty sure were uh not right

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
im not sure yet, if he did flip town then theres a good chance i get lynched on d3

also, I don't think its quite fair to say that I was vocal about wanting void lynched since I hadn't been pushing there for awhile now

Void had to go, he was trying to fuck over town

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
There's literally nobody I would trust leddwith a vigkill than Rock.

Misreads and then doubles down.

He's on me for voting someone else even though I've been supportive of gc. Literally ignores all other votes for other people but scum reads everyone who disagrees with him.

I'd trust virms after a 3 day bender on the final day before Rock.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
im not sure yet, if he did flip town then theres a good chance i get lynched on d3

also, I don't think its quite fair to say that I was vocal about wanting void lynched since I hadn't been pushing there for awhile now

Void had to go, he was trying to fuck over town
Again, putting words in peoples mouths.

You may not have been actively saying lynch VK, You were not opposed to his lynch.

How exactly was Void trying to fuck over town?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: vote grumpycat

I am so excited for for Detroit man. I just got to go with whoever's in the lead. I'll take more time this week to be a better player
Great moment for Detroit. I usually root against divisional rivals out of default.

Buy I really can't hate on Detroit.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
There's literally nobody I would trust leddwith a vigkill than Rock.

Misreads and then doubles down.

He's on me for voting someone else even though I've been supportive of gc. Literally ignores all other votes for other people but scum reads everyone who disagrees with him.

I'd trust virms after a 3 day bender on the final day before Rock.
It does sort of seem like hedging your bets either way, if you are scum.

Push me with hopes you get your (mis)lynch.

If vote does go GC and he is scum then you can point back and say you were never opposed to lynching GC.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, Void threw down a bullshit case on me that I knew was wrong so naturally I thought he was a little scummy. Thats kinda basic stuff. Like town misreading each other and they think that each other is scum.

I had not been pushing VK's lynch for awhile now and I showed some great restraint. Its just that Void would not stop and accept that he was wrong

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It does sort of seem like hedging your bets either way, if you are scum.

Push me with hopes you get your (mis)lynch.

If vote does go GC and he is scum then you can point back and say you were never opposed to lynching GC.
I had GC in my top two early, because I thought there was top choice. And you know that I'm being honest about why I'm not scum. And you know that I would have been able to get VK to go out when he self-voted if I had been nefarious. It's typically the same fools who convince themselves that the slot machine will play out who operate with certainty on all their early reads.

And you're a legitimately an awesome gamerunner who knows people's tendencies and how they think. I really can't believe you'd be this off for Badger as a gamerunner or on me on my absolutes.

I just struggle to see it.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Unvote:
I guess
Vote: grump

Not sure I'm feeling it but it looks like that's where the wind is blowing

Essentially willing to move

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Jarrod runs a lot of games. They're very complex. He spends more time on rules and set-ups than anyone else I know. He reads the rolecards for each game. He should absolutely know that Badger would not change his rules for a new player. Badger would respect the game integrity.

Also, jarrod has played with me the whole time I've played. He knows what I do and what I never do.

I've been over it, but it didn't directly relate to a pre-existent theory you've had, so I wouldn't expect it was interesting to you.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I had GC in my top two early, because I thought there was top choice. And you know that I'm being honest about why I'm not scum. And you know that I would have been able to get VK to go out when he self-voted if I had been nefarious. It's typically the same fools who convince themselves that the slot machine will play out who operate with certainty on all their early reads.

And you're a legitimately an awesome gamerunner who knows people's tendencies and how they think. I really can't believe you'd be this off for Badger as a gamerunner or on me on my absolutes.

I just struggle to see it.
Better coach than player as people say. Always have thought I'm a better runner than player. Either way, I missed your absolutes.

Just because you can't see something doesn't make it so. I'm not scum and if you're trying to kill them, stop wasting time on me.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
What happened
SOMEBODY decided because a highly probably town member didn't agree with them, that they should kill them.

Even though they were in no significant danger, and their candidate of choice was leading the voting.

They are determined to be the first town player to win ScumMVP.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Better coach than player as people say. Always have thought I'm a better runner than player. Either way, I missed your absolutes.

Just because you can't see something doesn't make it so. I'm not scum and if you're trying to kill them, stop wasting time on me.
In fairness, I did ask you for your late day reads and for any concern on the Vesper wagon, and then started pushing.

I already said it. You know I wouldn't kill Psych or CWE night 1. It's my Spiderman Code of Honor ( I usually just say code, but I like the spiderman reference). I never do it, and won't. As has come up in chats, talked about in this thread, and you are aware.

And yes, you are a helluva scum thread coach. I've told you I have you top 5. And the best gamerunner at building worlds. Absurdly creative. I could never come close to the color or world-building twists.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Fucking hell. Two day vigkills? Yes, role madness and bastard mod etc.
Anyway, no need to get a counter train to VK now.
Unvote:
Vote: GrumpyCat

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Jarrod runs a lot of games. They're very complex. He spends more time on rules and set-ups than anyone else I know. He reads the rolecards for each game. He should absolutely know that Badger would not change his rules for a new player. Badger would respect the game integrity.

Also, jarrod has played with me the whole time I've played. He knows what I do and what I never do.

I've been over it, but it didn't directly relate to a pre-existent theory you've had, so I wouldn't expect it was interesting to you.
Pre divorce Jarrod, care free without a worry in the world was a great player. Game runner, no mistakes.

Post divorce I have sucked. Just don't have it as a player. Game runner, made stupid mistakes.

Monkey on my back. I've said as much in other games or threads.

Like I said, I missed whatever you laid down. I think you must have seen me say by now I'm not scum though so stop looking my way.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
did scum do the game or town?
Basically I'm saying I think Rock killed Void, and is dumb town.

He was in no danger and calling it a win to lose void. Who we all know is a strong player, and will change reads with info. But he was not bending over for Rock.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
In fairness, I did ask you for your late day reads and for any concern on the Vesper wagon, and then started pushing.

I already said it. You know I wouldn't kill Psych or CWE night 1. It's my Spiderman Code of Honor ( I usually just say code, but I like the spiderman reference). I never do it, and won't. As has come up in chats, talked about in this thread, and you are aware.

And yes, you are a helluva scum thread coach. I've told you I have you top 5. And the best gamerunner at building worlds. Absurdly creative. I could never come close to the color or world-building twists.
Well I had nothing to do with either of their deaths as well.

Pre and post lives. Last couple scum games I've sucked like a vacuum.

I do like building worlds.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Grumpycat - 8 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod, Mazer, Randolph, lletuce, Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Not yet posted five times - @morrison - 2

Just over 1 hour to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Pre divorce Jarrod, care free without a worry in the world was a great player. Game runner, no mistakes.

Post divorce I have sucked. Just don't have it as a player. Game runner, made stupid mistakes.

Monkey on my back. I've said as much in other games or threads.

Like I said, I missed whatever you laid down. I think you must have seen me say by now I'm not scum though so stop looking my way.
Look, it's probably GC today. You're fine for today.

I have responded to questions about my read on you, responded to you, and have no intention of not. If you're not scum, stop just telling me "Nuh uh" and try to get something tonight or solve.

You were definitely off on your early voidkitten read. Does that change anything else for you? Does early day 2 look different now? What are your thoughts on BK.

On the other note-
All of us make a lot of mistakes, I think you've gotten too hard on yourself recently. You do enough, you won't be perfect. Everybody slumps. And you still have elements and tactics as both a player and runner that are unique to you. This place is not the same when you're not going. Even if it's you at 80%, that's better than 90%.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
yeah that dumb town that you are sheeping. lol

also, at the time I was tied with GC at 4 votes. I wouldn't be surprised if BN voted me or we remained tied and I was random lynched over GC

Claws

Mastermind
idk how sure are you guys on GC do we will need another town to get yeeted today

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Look, it's probably GC today. You're fine for today.

I have responded to questions about my read on you, responded to you, and have no intention of not. If you're not scum, stop just telling me "Nuh uh" and try to get something tonight or solve.

You were definitely off on your early voidkitten read. Does that change anything else for you? Does early day 2 look different now? What are your thoughts on BK.

On the other note-
All of us make a lot of mistakes, I think you've gotten too hard on yourself recently. You do enough, you won't be perfect. Everybody slumps. And you still have elements and tactics as both a player and runner that are unique to you. This place is not the same when you're not going. Even if it's you at 80%, that's better than 90%.
I generally was trying to solve but was misplaced on looking at Void.

I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary from BN.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
yeah that dumb town that you are sheeping. lol

also, at the time I was tied with GC at 4 votes. I wouldn't be surprised if BN voted me or we remained tied and I was random lynched over GC
Wait I thought I was fighting you on this. Now, I've been sheeping.

Well, I obviously misread your words. Egg on my face.

I might have to go back to your super insightful "THE REASON SCUM DID THE MASSRB WAS BECAUSE.....VESPER REALLY WANTED TO LIVE!@!"

But honestly I'm impressed you killed Void, and still have the chutzpah to say you're good.

I mean, I don't even know that Lora could pull that off.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
idk how sure are you guys on GC do we will need another town to get yeeted today
My distaste for Shooter McGavin aside, I went and reread. The valid argument was that of all the people randomly pushed, GC backed off on their thought that they would go with Caito, which Quickdraw originally put out there. Legitimate flip flop, with the only thing being "Well you didn't vote Caito, so this is all irrelevant".

I don't buy his original argument on the voidkitten, vesper, Gurmpy Cat team. Lol. But even Russell Westbrook could hit the occasional 3 pointer.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, if there is a few scum in gc, you, tidley, bn and drey then yeah I'd say I did good.

I'm not really sure why it was ok for Void to misread me and try to get me killed over GC but if I don't ant that headache around oh I'm so bad.

Claws

Mastermind
My distaste for Shooter McGavin aside, I went and reread. The valid argument was that of all the people randomly pushed, GC backed off on their thought that they would go with Caito, which Quickdraw originally put out there. Legitimate flip flop, with the only thing being "Well you didn't vote Caito, so this is all irrelevant".

I don't buy his original argument on the voidkitten, vesper, Gurmpy Cat team. Lol. But even Russell Westbrook could hit the occasional 3 pointer.
if you had to chose any1 else for a lynch who would it be

Top Bottom