Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
How did Vesper ever get to that many votes if she is scum?
Did her scumbuddies really think that as a new player there is no fing chance she remains a leading train a the eod? but when it happened it was - Lora plz selfvote save her. ok.?
If Vesper is red I would think votes on her were mostly from town. Dont have her at scum right now but if you are then go go Vespie.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
How did Vesper ever get to that many votes if she is scum?
Did her scumbuddies really think that as a new player there is no fing chance she remains a leading train a the eod? but when it happened it was - Lora plz selfvote save her. ok.?
If Vesper is red I would think votes on her were mostly from town. Dont have her at scum right now but if you are then go go Vespie.
I’ve never seen new players go out day 1, it was an odd train for sure

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I voted for Rock before the day kill last phase but I did want rock lynched just out of principal
Between you and me. it was obvious rock is town and he was at 3 votes. I stumped myself and reset votes on me 1 sec before dealine. it is my first time playing mafia i went for that.
But turns out Badger is the best mod i ever played with and just modkilled ummm.. So dont blane me for that :D

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Between you and me. it was obvious rock is town and he was at 3 votes. I stumped myself and reset votes on me 1 sec before dealine. it is my first time playing mafia i went for that.
But turns out Badger is the best mod i ever played with and just modkilled ummm.. So dont blane me for that :D
It was obvious he was town but he wasn’t going to be useful to help town out

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Did anyone vote Rock after shot? Should be town right? I mean it was so obious he is green it would look sus for scum to do. but a vengefull frustrated townie could.
That's a good call out. I don't remember anyone doing it, but I was not in a good mood then.

I need to check your train for timing too.

Fuck it. It'll take a minute, but I'm going to go through the Badger vote totals.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I didn't realize that's how it went down. Well-executed. I was actually thinking you were more throttled down than I would typically expect, but it makes sense in retrospect.

At least two things were well-executed yesterday.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What I did wrong was asking if it was a roleblock.

And with 18 votes or so 1 vote more or less is not a big deal.

Two votes would be way more of a thing but.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Which one of you fuckers poisoned me
So looks like one of the scum is a back up since they were able to use what I am assume is Lora's ability. We lost the doc so unless there is specifically a poison doc or if a JOAT has an action to heal then I bet you are done at the end of the day. :(

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why drey when they could of shot a house member instead =[
someone vision GIF

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You did. He also likes to do things the hard way.

As it is, I need to cross compare some trains. How do you feel about Vesper right now? They gave us some emotion last phase. Curious about Tildey and mtr's take as well. And anyone else. Open invite.

I still lean clean, but want to not get blinders based on day 1 and potential early day 2 opportunistic behavior.
I am leaning Vesper as town right now. What little we got just seems townish to me considering its her first game with us.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Let's do it Rockapella. I'm going to go for now assuming that Llettuce is legit. I'm also assuming that GC is not some deep plant. Seems safe
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 1 (Val)
Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)

Just under 39 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Once again, I strongly believe the early pressure on void and vesper was opportunistic. Rock aggressively opened a door, and I think at least a person or two walked through.

Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 1 (Val)
Val
- 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock
- 1 (Caito)

Just under 33 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Caito was early on Rock. Rock had already picked a fight with caito a bit (didn't vote but was accusatory and insulting) and vk was on him. I was worried as well. Maybe a shot back against weird logic. Maybe opportunistic. Worth monitoring
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 2 (Val, LDG)
Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)

Just under 32 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

LDG adds in on void.
Vote Count:

Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock
- 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)

Just under 27 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

I don't hate claws here. Reads ok. Which probable means I'm completely wrong, and he's scum. But I ain't mad at this yesterday.

Vote Count:

Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock
- 3 (Caito, Void)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)

Just under 24 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Here's where voidkitten comes in. Friendly reminder: He was a confirmed Double Voter.

Vote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)

Just under 23 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

SO FUCKING OBVIOUS VOID WAS TOWN.....Let's just move on.
ote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)

Just under 23 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Dreyski coming on val here sheds a little more light here. Good job leafy one.

ote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Future - 1 (Future)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just under 17 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

A couple more random votes come in. Including Future on Future violence.

Sadly, nobody has joined me in my campaign. Le sigh.

Vote Count:

Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Future - 2 (Vesper, Grumpy)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 16 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

I'm also going to assume Future is poisoned town, etc etc.

Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 3 (Val, LDG, Randolph)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Future
- 2 (Vesper, Grumpy)
Grumpycat
- 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 12 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

With a tie on scum val, and town future, Rando jumps on VK. I don't love it.
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 5 (Val, LDG, Randolph, VK)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Future - 2 (Vesper, Grumpy)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 12 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

VK gets mad and self-votes....
Oh voidkitten, when are you ever going to find the peace in life you are looking for?

Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 5 (Val, LDG, Randolph, VK)
Val - 2 (Claws, Dreyski)
Future
- 2 (Vesper, Grumpy)
Grumpycat - 2 (Rock, Listo)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)

Just over 9 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Vote Count:

Voidkitten
- 5 (LDG, Randolph, VK, Claws)
Grumpycat - 4 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod)
Val - 1 (Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)

Not yet posted five times - @morrison - 2, @LemonDemonGirl - 2,

Just over 5 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

http://https:\/www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc
I now take back all the positive I said about Claws. I forgot this swing. Also, here you have val and jarrod switch from void to grumpy cat. On one hand, there was a stall on vk and Rock was likely not going to move as he was doing the "GC is 100% scum. How can anyone not see this?". On the other, void was the most obvious town in the game so, there were legitimate reasons to move. Val being part of the shift is obviously interesting.

MTR on morrison seems kind of pointless and pings a little. Did he know the two trains are town on town and distancing himself?

Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 5 (LDG, Randolph, VK, Claws)
Grumpycat - 4 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod)
Val - 1 (Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Jarrod - 1 (Mazer)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Just under 5 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Same thing with Blind Ninja as I said about mtr. It's not necessarily AI for him. But worth looking at.

Jake and Boyle decided to team up with each other during the heist much to the latter’s delight…or so he thought.

Jake told Boyle he had information that their next clue could be found at the Brooklyn Bridge so they went there. Boyle was literally like a puppy sticking his tongue out the window during the car ride when all of a sudden Jake stopped the car and in the ultimate act of betrayal to his best friend, kills Boyle by shooting him then throwing his corpse over the bridge. Poor bastard never gets to win a heist.

The body was recovered and later identified to be Charles Voidkitten Boyle.

Voidkitten has been killed - He was Charles Boyle - Town Doublevoter

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. “Grumpycat”
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

All votes for Void have been reset. Updated vote count coming shortly. Continue playing.

11 required for a hammer.

And then ....that move happened. Just a reminder that Rock was thinking he was personally in danger.

I need to fucking move on. I'm sorry.

Vote Count:

Grumpycat - 5 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod, Mazer)
Val - 1 (Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Just under 2 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

At this point, there's not much chance for anyone but Grumpy. I gave up, and I'm still mad about it myself. Because I left my frustration accept a one train with no dees solution. Fuck me.

Grumpycat - 8 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod, Mazer, Randolph, lletuce, Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Not yet posted five times - @morrison - 2

Just over 1 hour to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

The interesting thing comes next.
Final Day Two Vote Count:

Grumpycat - 8 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod, Mazer, Randolph, lletuce, Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 3 (Caito, Future, Tildey)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Not yet posted five times - @morrison - 2

Grumpycat was just chilling on the couch when all of a sudden a filthy badger jumped up beside him. Grumpycat remarked: “Btw its funny you are called filthy badger when actually badgers are one of cleanest critters you could find. Seriously. Unlike foxes for example that sometimes shit in their own dens.”

The filthy Badger decided to thank him by biting into Grumpy’s fur which of a sudden started growing roots and he could not move. Grumpycat becomes Stumpycat.

Stumpycat
cannot be killed/yeeted and has also lost the ability to vote.

Morrison is summoned to the principals office to await his fate. The principal is currently in the office expelling rock meets hard place for breaking roleclaiming rules.

Rock was Jake Peralta - Town JOAT

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

It is now Night Two. You have 24 actions to submit your actions.
Two swings to Rock. Future and Tildey.

Was that the GC theory? I had been pretty blatant about GC being Shooter McGavin there. There wasn't much on him before. There might have been some reluctance to vote him originally as he just attacked everyone who disagreed. But at this point, it was more safe, because nobody cared much anymore and a few were done with him. In fairness, nobody more than me. So he was a safe target, because if he came at you nobody would give a shit.

Now was Tildey frustrated Town following his own logic or avoiding the GC train.

Given the vote lead, I don't know that scum would have felt like they needed to jump. But people were looking to get a vote. You see this with the two last being town.

Take-aways for me:
Good read llettuce
I am at least more curious on Tildey, Listo, Rando, and Jarrod. You'd typically expect at least one more. And a few of them were also on Voidkitten, verbally or voting. So double bad.
But the dynamic is probably that we never actually got a threatening scum train yesterday. So I do expect there were people who hung back.

Please note, more curious does not mean "Bring me the head of" Just in case there's another killer out there. I just want to vet.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Here's also the final day 1 vote count. Here's where I'm going to theorize that Vesper was the counter train.

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 7 (Val, Lora, Psycho, Mazer, Grumpy, Void)
Listo - 1 (rock meets hard place)
MTR - 2 (ForgottenHold, Tildey)
vesper - 6 (morrison, Claws, BN, Dreyski, Listo, Jarrod)
rock meets hard place - 1 (Randolph)
Tildey - 2 (MTR, Tildey)
ForgottenHold - 2 (DivaSmurf, Tildey)

Earlier I theorized that Vesper was the lora counter train. You have two scum on early. I had also pointed out that I gave Lora an "just have fun" opportunity to push his train to see if he would. He didn't. And that also lines up with the town run. I think he had buyer's remorse when people started talking about how not to vote Vesper, because Vesper might die.

Of that train, I most excuse morrison. His early vote was pretty much on brand. And I doubt he actually expected anything to happen, in either alignment.

There are two later votes on this Listo and Jarrod come after Morrison that are suspicious with timing and players. And Jarrod has said that he was just fooling around. That's fine. But I've already pointed out the non-fooling contradiction.

And I currently think him and Val were taking advantage of Rock's handiwork at the beginning of day 2.

In any event, Jarrod and Listo are two of my concerns here. And both need further vetting.

Put a lot out I know. If anyone sees mistakes or lapses (like I made with GC's dog photo lol), please shoot holes.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm also kinda wondering if someone like pG is scum, and people were hoping they'd come in at then of day 1 and save Lora. But he never voted.

Just a thought.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Also @Nightingale and @PsychoSoldier, if you read through any of that.....you're probably in the deadchat like "See Mazer, Day 1 can be helpful"

Yeah well.....there was once someone who lost a lot of weight only eating subway. Doesn't mean it's typically the right strategy.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
You know, I talk to a British guy every day and I always make fun of his timezone, should I do the same to you?
Say what you want about my timezone…it will always be better purely because I get to go to sleep earlier. My timezone rules!

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Here's also the final day 1 vote count. Here's where I'm going to theorize that Vesper was the counter train.

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 7 (Val, Lora, Psycho, Mazer, Grumpy, Void)
Listo - 1 (rock meets hard place)
MTR - 2 (ForgottenHold, Tildey)
vesper - 6 (morrison, Claws, BN, Dreyski, Listo, Jarrod)
rock meets hard place - 1 (Randolph)
Tildey - 2 (MTR, Tildey)
ForgottenHold - 2 (DivaSmurf, Tildey)

Earlier I theorized that Vesper was the lora counter train. You have two scum on early. I had also pointed out that I gave Lora an "just have fun" opportunity to push his train to see if he would. He didn't. And that also lines up with the town run. I think he had buyer's remorse when people started talking about how not to vote Vesper, because Vesper might die.

Of that train, I most excuse morrison. His early vote was pretty much on brand. And I doubt he actually expected anything to happen, in either alignment.

There are two later votes on this Listo and Jarrod come after Morrison that are suspicious with timing and players. And Jarrod has said that he was just fooling around. That's fine. But I've already pointed out the non-fooling contradiction.

And I currently think him and Val were taking advantage of Rock's handiwork at the beginning of day 2.

In any event, Jarrod and Listo are two of my concerns here. And both need further vetting.

Put a lot out I know. If anyone sees mistakes or lapses (like I made with GC's dog photo lol), please shoot holes.
What I find interesting here, just to note, is that Tildey (unless if it was a mistake) had put in three different votes. One for MTR, one for herself, and one for Future.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
What I find interesting here, just to note, is that Tildey (unless if it was a mistake) had put in three different votes. One for MTR, one for herself, and one for Future.
Okay so looking back through the official vote count, Tildey only actually had one vote on MTR

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Good eye. Honestly, that was probably just Badger forgetting to remove. She might have forgot to unvote. But definitely worth vetting out

@Badger can you confirm no shenanigans?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Okay so looking back through the official vote count, Tildey only actually had one vote on MTR
There it is then. Just switching that vote around the family. Like some type of crazy vote switcher.

@Badger no shenanigan confirmation needed. Continue about your business.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Oh no, the computer science in me is coming on:
I wonder if I can go back through all previous games and see if anyone had a favorite person to vote on or any other play specific trend (which could be modeled and found using Data Science skills and python, and I do have an IDE and the correct added on libraries for data science. Luckily, for all of you, I don't have the patience for it, esp due to the fallacies of correlation does not equal causation and the such)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Correlation doesn't equal causation. But baselines do equal tendencies. Both my minors are in statistics.

Stop tempting me with this shit if you're not gonna eventually do it.

Also your strongest finding will be Jarrod voting Badger across all variables.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Correlation doesn't equal causation. But baselines do equal tendencies. Both my minors are in statistics.

Stop tempting me with this shit if you're not gonna eventually do it.

Also your strongest finding will be Jarrod voting Badger across all variables.
Or a Future voting MTR D1, or a BN being mad at LDG, or Claws threatening to wipe the house of MTR, or CWE never lying

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: val

While this is where I think we should go, I do think people need to get their reads in.

Listo has promised to go through tonight. I've given my list for vetting. I think people should get in their most suspicious folks. Preferrably with some rationale.

We don't have much margin for error, so avoiding conversation altogether is pretty suss.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I want go to Val as well but just been holding off my vote so we can get some discussion in and will try to get some more reads in as I go back over the thread skipping the rock/void stuff.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I haven’t read anything yet because I’ve been running around all day last minute prepping for the trip, and now I’m driving for a while but wanted come in say why I’ve been absent and won’t be able to be in for awhile

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
@Mazer At the point I didnt see the reasoning for Grumpy, at least not a reason I would vote on. And already thought that VK was town. So my intention was to not let PG duck out of sight when his 5posts for 1 statement irritated me.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Looks like Llettuce has info on Val.

If @morrison is town, we need you to start participating (posts/vote) so you dont have these mod votes on you to start the day.

Since I poked morrison...

@Peter Griffin @Caito @LemonDemonGirl @Randolph @Val the Moofia Boss @Listo95 @DivaSmurf

You lot are on the lower end of activity. Any thoughts/reads?

Not really.

There isn't anything to say. It's D3 and I am the only lead, and someone has softclaimed to be a TPR with incriminating information on me. Standard policy is to test that question by lynching the accused, and if he flips innocent then lynch the accuser, and that is how I expect today to play out. In Rajah games I can't claim my role to aid my defense, and I'm not able to talk my way out like Nightingale, Psycho, Void, Mazer, etc can.

Anyway, random.org says to

Vote: Randolph

Though I could point out that this is a bastard game, and we have had TPRs that got factually incorrect information from the mods before, but I doubt this will satisfy anyone, and still doesn't change the fact that the tried and true strategy here is to lynch the accused.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Not really.

There isn't anything to say. It's D3 and I am the only lead, and someone has softclaimed to be a TPR with incriminating information on me. Standard policy is to test that question by lynching the accused, and if he flips innocent then lynch the accuser, and that is how I expect today to play out. In Rajah games I can't claim my role to aid my defense, and I'm not able to talk my way out like Nightingale, Psycho, Void, Mazer, etc can.

Anyway, random.org says to

Vote: Randolph
Is there anyone you think should go over instead of you

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so i definitely think there is scum on the vesper train from day 1. i'm in the 'meaninglessness of day 1' camp, so my initial vote was for the meme, like mazer figured.

for day 1, once votes consolidated around lora and vesper, the house of mtr, rock, randolph and lettuce all kept their votes on randos that realistically weren't going to overtake the two leads. those spots, i believe, could be prime for scum to hide in. of those names, future and tildey both voted rock, but with the grumpycat shit, they have plausible deniability. all of house mtr once again kept off the lead train.

is grumpy being curb stumped lean them one way or the other for town/scum?

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
also, one day i am going to mod a game that will have a POST LIMIT on it and revolutionize the mafia landscape.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I’m sorry, y’all. I’m going to have to wait to chime in tomorrow after work. I was trying to read through and make notes but I keep falling asleep. It was a long workday today after a pretty late night last night.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 2 (Forgotten, Mazer)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)

You have just over 27 hours. 18 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Deadline Friday 10:39am GMT Sexy Badger time. Also sexy world clock:

Caito

CWE Killer
It’s early. I’m driving to work. I haven’t read a single thing from yesterday, all i know about is the voting due to Badgers discord. I have a question…. Is no one looking at Mazer?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
It’s early. I’m driving to work. I haven’t read a single thing from yesterday, all i know about is the voting due to Badgers discord. I have a question…. Is no one looking at Mazer?
He basically said because scum killed Pscho N1 they have tiny balls (or something like that, not looking up the post) and that he'd never do that, like CWE doesn't lie or how CWE wants your head eternally.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
What jarrod said.

Also I was roleblocked last night.

If you get a minute, I'd like to get your thoughts on the Vesper train from d1. I also am suspicious on the early d2 stuff

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
What jarrod said.

Also I was roleblocked last night.

If you get a minute, I'd like to get your thoughts on the Vesper train from d1. I also am suspicious on the early d2 stuff
Basically Caito, is Jarrod up to evil deeds or not because he voted Vesper after acknowledging the danger of the vote and then had thoughts on Void D2.

My view was oops my bad in a nutshell and a loud and proud "I am not scum." statement. Which is true but Mazer can't accept it so still low key wants my head.

I cover it Mazer?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 2 (Forgotten, Mazer, Jarrod)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)

You have just over 20 hours. 18 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
The totals are correct before anyone asks.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Probably. Works two ways as well.

One, takes my vote because I'm not in that scum chat and scum knows it.

Two, people can still accuse me of being scum as a one phase vote loss is something scum has done to themselves in the past to try and give town cred to the person that lost the vote. It's been done to death so it puts a bullseye right on that person.

So Mazer is going to see that and sink his teeth in because he already has stated his doubt of me.

So fun times.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count now including post activity:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 2 (Mazer, ForgottenHold, Jarrod)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)

Not yet posted 5 times this phase: @Peter Griffin - 0 @morrison - 2 @Caito - 2 @Tildey - 1 @Vesper - 4 @MTR - 1 @DivaSmurf - 1 @Listo95 - 1 @Randolph -0

You have just under 19 hours. 18 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 2 (Mazer, ForgottenHold)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val, Jarrod)

Not yet posted 5 times this phase: @Peter Griffin - 0 @morrison - 2 @Caito - 2 @Tildey - 1 @Vesper - 4 @MTR - 1 @DivaSmurf - 1 @Listo95 - 1 @Randolph -0

You have just over 18 hours. 18 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 2 (Mazer, ForgottenHold)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)

You have 18 hours. 18 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Listo95

Vote: val

While this is where I think we should go, I do think people need to get their reads in.

Listo has promised to go through tonight. I've given my list for vetting. I think people should get in their most suspicious folks. Preferrably with some rationale.

We don't have much margin for error, so avoiding conversation altogether is pretty suss.
Madame Listo be doin' it afta her job and plans she be havin' tonight already.

Top Bottom