Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Probably. Works two ways as well.

One, takes my vote because I'm not in that scum chat and scum knows it.

Two, people can still accuse me of being scum as a one phase vote loss is something scum has done to themselves in the past to try and give town cred to the person that lost the vote. It's been done to death so it puts a bullseye right on that person.

So Mazer is going to see that and sink his teeth in because he already has stated his doubt of me.

So fun times.
Or I'll read it neutral. It doesn't validate or invalidate where im ar. For the obvious reasons you've said.

Do you think, logically, that I should be doing more than that?

Day Three Game Event

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Holt had been curious about this ninja kill. He asked Richard a few questions. He tried to seduce his way out of it but Holt being the loyal husband that he is was not phased. He placed Richard under arrest and further digging into his records revealed he was Peter Griffin who was then sentenced to life imprisonment.

Peter Griffin was Richard - Scum Killer

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin - Richard - Scum Killer
2. Randolph
3. Caito
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski - Monics Bing Town ON Roleblocker
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Peralta Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

17 living players. 9 required for a hammer.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That is not a jail since he was eliminated. That was just flavor and looks like a vig kill who nailed scum.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Any particular reason? I mean he is always scummy but so is Future so there is that.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Any particular reason? I mean he is always scummy but so is Future so there is that.
A hunch in a way, I'm not sure. I actually had just a possible group of people to vote for and just chose one randomly. But sometimes, in a psychology way, one's subconscious picks up more than what they are conscious of

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Oh if you guys were talking about whoever killed Peter, yeah no that wasn't me. But if that wad advice for if I ever do then oop 😆

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count now including post activity:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 2 (Mazer, ForgottenHold)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)
Claws - 1 (Vesper)

Not yet posted 5 times this phase: @morrison - 2 @Caito - 2 @Tildey - 1 @DivaSmurf - 1 @Listo95 - 2 @Randolph -0

You have just under 17 hours. 17 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Deadline Friday 10:39am GMT Sexy Badger time. Also sexy world clock:

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Val made 5 quality posts already?
Looks like all you need to do is kindly ask him.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Basically Caito, is Jarrod up to evil deeds or not because he voted Vesper after acknowledging the danger of the vote and then had thoughts on Void D2.

My view was oops my bad in a nutshell and a loud and proud "I am not scum." statement. Which is true but Mazer can't accept it so still low key wants my head.

I cover it Mazer?
I went through everyone. I've asked other people. That post was not even about you.

Not a full recap though.

And again, nobody should expect a vote to be completely ignored because they said " I was just joking". Your ask is nlt

But if you would like me to restate all my concerns on you in one post for posterity, I can accommodate you.

Or you could have an opinion that is not "Mazer has dared not to accept everything I've said "

If you are clean, what do you think of my concerns on listo?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Heading out shortly so will let votes and posts collect for now and will update later tonight.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I went through everyone. I've asked other people. That post was not even about you.

Not a full recap though.

And again, nobody should expect a vote to be completely ignored because they said " I was just joking". Your ask is nlt

But if you would like me to restate all my concerns on you in one post for posterity, I can accommodate you.

Or you could have an opinion that is not "Mazer has dared not to accept everything I've said "

If you are clean, what do you think of my concerns on listo?
Aww I thought I hit most the high points for you. I didn't think solely directed at me but I'm not fool enough to think you didn't have issues with my play in that span of time.

I don't want you to because again you'd be wasting your time if you are looking for scum. I'd rather see you hunt actual red characters. The bad guys.

I was being playful about the quoted post though and just funnin because you're either gonna call for my head or not. The people will follow you so it's all at your behest.

And you literally said you couldn't accept it so I was again getting all the points out there.

I'd like you to find a game where I was so adamant I wasn't scum and turned out I was scum. I don't dig in like this if I'm lying, which I am not good sir.

I haven't seen Listo add anything of value. I'm not saying I have because I haven't but I'm wrong, I admit it and still here trying.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Aww I thought I hit most the high points for you. I didn't think solely directed at me but I'm not fool enough to think you didn't have issues with my play in that span of time.

I don't want you to because again you'd be wasting your time if you are looking for scum. I'd rather see you hunt actual red characters. The bad guys.

I was being playful about the quoted post though and just funnin because you're either gonna call for my head or not. The people will follow you so it's all at your behest.

And you literally said you couldn't accept it so I was again getting all the points out there.

I'd like you to find a game where I was so adamant I wasn't scum and turned out I was scum. I don't dig in like this if I'm lying, which I am not good sir.

I haven't seen Listo add anything of value. I'm not saying I have because I haven't but I'm wrong, I admit it and still here trying.
I spent time going through all the day 2 vote posts, and called out all things I felt were wrong. I critiqued myself. For you to imply that I'm not looking at all people is a misrepresentation. When I went through the posts, I listed you as one of four I wanted more info about. Yes, you are number 1. But I purposely made sure not to demand anyone overfocus on one person. My next questions were other people. And said for my day 2 reads that I was not yet asking for heads.

Day 1 I found you and listo most suspicious. And all said "
I'm also kinda wondering if someone like pG is scum, and people were hoping they'd come in at then of day 1 and save Lora. But he never voted.

Just a thought."

And don't overdo this "The people will listen to you". I'm not the Rock. I couldn't even get anyone to agree with me yesterday on you being more suspicious than grumpy cat.

Now, there are a couple time periods I find suspicious. 1 is the end of day 1. I looked back at the trains, and it looks like all the listo votes late were town. I noticed day 1 that he stopped pushed for himself. I was not sure at the time if this was AI. Because worrying when it got real would be ok for either alignment.

But now I can see:
Lora was scum
He had two scum (including himself) early on his train, and then it was town from there out.

So I think scum were likely on other trains. Late votes are suspicious. Yours and Listos stand out, because they were on the Vesper train. PG being confirmed scum actually reinforces this thought process.

Regardless of your stated motivation, it's not reasonable for you to expect me to ignore that. If you are town, I would think you would be very interested in listo. Unless you thought everyone was fucking around simultaneously, I would think you would be suspicious of him.

There was also your stated reason before, and the vote call out by Rock. And I'm sorry, but I did not like "Badger won't kill a newbie" as an argument. Maybe you think that's unfair

Back to day 2. I hated the void pressure early he was a confirmed double voter, and we had a Lora and Vesper train to look at. People jumping right away on void seemed suss as fuck to me. You did not vote him (in fairness), but were distinctly pushing. Listo was absent here, so he draws less direct suspicion here, but I also think there are likely till pull backs. So it doesn't help him either. Your wanting to focus on the Lora train vs. the vesper train did not sit well either. This seemed like wolfing to me.

In fairness, none of this is conclusive. It could be unfortunate coincidence for you. Which is why I asked you about late voting at the start of day 2, prior to engaging. You engaging on thoughts on you or others would be helpful to me, or anyone else in validating.

To your final point about not pushing hard back when you were scum, I direct you to another game where you were scum. Avatar. You guys did a great job. Kicked my ass. In that game, you did a lot of the same "it's not me, you'll be sorry" Badger called you out on just deflecting vs. solving, and is convinced it's one of your tells since then.

To be fair... I'm less sure, as I think sometimes you get walled in as town the minute someone is suspicious of you.

If you want to only focus on me being suspicious of you, I can work with that and respond to any points. If anyone thinks I'm being unfair to you, I've listed out my concerns transparently, and can help me see where I'm railroading.

If you want to engage on other points about other people, I'm happy to work through those. I won't forgot about these, but I'd actually prefer to work through the rest of my list, unless someone has other perspectives on you that help.

You did mention that Listo has not given much. I completely agree. Knowing that PG was scum, Lora was scum, and that Listo voted late (and he did really give much reason, but it seems out of character for him to vote a new person), does that impact your read on listo at all?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Was not implying anything about you tunneling me. You have been very solvey.

I am waiting for you to breathe fire at me because that's the point I'm at.

I don't remember Avatar at all. I really want to say if I was scum, I wasn't really that active.

Things that seem like wolfing just sometimes aren't. Goes back to that post divorce explanation, heart is half invested and I just miss obvious things. I genuinely thought he might be up to no good.

No Rock but maybe DDP suits you better?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Definitely could be Listo up to no good. I don't really trust him. Randolph hasn't done much either, could be laying low.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Was not implying anything about you tunneling me. You have been very solvey.

I am waiting for you to breathe fire at me because that's the point I'm at.

I don't remember Avatar at all. I really want to say if I was scum, I wasn't really that active.

Things that seem like wolfing just sometimes aren't. Goes back to that post divorce explanation, heart is half invested and I just miss obvious things. I genuinely thought he might be up to no good.

No Rock but maybe DDP suits you better?

I do like his yoga.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I did it for a while after I was having back issues. Really helped. Still bust it out from time to time to loosen up.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Definitely could be Listo up to no good. I don't really trust him. Randolph hasn't done much either, could be laying low.
So last game, I had llettuce and claws as suspicious on some votes. At first, I was more suspicious of llettuce, but ended up being more confident in claws. Llettuce just had bad timing.

Do you think it's feasible that listo could have been late voting for Vesper, hoping PG would come in and vote as well?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
And a third. I really should dig his DVD out and get in the habit again.
I had to get the Amazon Fire app. Don't have DVDs on my main tv anymore. Its not as expensive as the mobile app, but you still get extra workouts.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
So last game, I had llettuce and claws as suspicious on some votes. At first, I was more suspicious of llettuce, but ended up being more confident in claws. Llettuce just had bad timing.

Do you think it's feasible that listo could have been late voting for Vesper, hoping PG would come in and vote as well?
I do think Listo could have been waiting for Peter. I'm sure he was as active there as he was here. If he no shows then Listo does what he can in place of him.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Now if you wanna talk someone who REALLY went hard on defense. ...JP

I still think that was my hardest ever kill. I had every advantage and it took me a full cycle. You were never gonna to get any quit in that dude. Defended every blade of grass.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I have the mobile app and I need to make sure to use it since I paid for a year and forgot to cancel it before it renewed.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Agreed. Can't remember what game it was but I thought he was scum and he pretty much talked me out of my thoughts. Then he was scum.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am going to agree with you guys that Listo is probably that we should probably investigate further. Seems to just be laying back more than usual which he sometimes does as scum to just stall giving any kind of reads even when asked.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
In fairness, he did the same thing last game, and it can NAI. But I THINK he's got some tendencies along those aligns that can be a matter of interpretation. Some people there tendencies are less about scum and town than they are about roles and situations.

For example, people used to think I played made more loose and mocking attacks when I was town. Then they thought I did it more when I went on a big scum streak. But it was actually depends on how pissed off I am at work, and whether my already low amount of patience had been exhausted.

It also depended on whether you are Badger or Voidkitten. Because I can't help but fuck with them sometimes. I do good for a while. Then I backslide.

Having my affection can be a mixed bag. Like I told claws when he joined MazerCorp. There are some benefits. The actual mafia game experience being more pleasant is not among the benefits offered.

We do have Casual Fridays though. Because the entire nature of work is different if you can wear a tshirt.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Good points.

I feel like I am all over the place lately no matter scum or town. When it comes to town it depends on what kind of role I get on how I play it I have discovered. Not sure that is bad or good so yet to be determined.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I like to combine playstyle reads with critical incidents deep dives. There are some people that I think are a lot better than me at a player's individual tendencies. Foxxi, CWE, etc. I'm typically needing to get my intersectionality going to get calibrated.

Not that everybody doesn't do some of each.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Good points.

I feel like I am all over the place lately no matter scum or town. When it comes to town it depends on what kind of role I get on how I play it I have discovered. Not sure that is bad or good so yet to be determined.
Aside from listo, where are you at on tildey and rando? Both of them pinged me a bit too

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Aside from listo, where are you at on tildey and rando? Both of them pinged me a bit too
I need to go back and look at their posts. Neither have pinged me but then again I have struggled this game after all the back and forth that happened early with rock and Void. That was just exhausting to read and cost us two town at the end of the day. Let me do look and get back to you.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I need to go back and look at their posts. Neither have pinged me but then again I have struggled this game after all the back and forth that happened early with rock and Void. That was just exhausting to read and cost us two town at the end of the day. Let me do look and get back to you.
Yeah, it was a bit much. Most of his you can skim. I would potentially focus on how people reacted to them, and the consistency points made in support or counter.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, it was a bit much. Most of his you can skim. I would potentially focus on how people reacted to them, and the consistency points made in support or counter.
yeah I have been meaning to go back and do just that focusing more on the reactions and such to it.

I looked at Tildey and Rando and nothing pinging me right now. Waiting for Tildey to come in and get some reads and stuff in tonight. We both just couldn't really brain last night after work and just passed out early.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Something about Mazer is bothering me
Is it that you don't want to do a late Waffle House run in Tampa?

Someone I've thrown suspicion on?

You don't like Yoga?

Not catching the clue?

A stunning lack of profanity since Rocko left?

Just as long as it's not a standard "don't feel like he's solving enough".

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
yeah I have been meaning to go back and do just that focusing more on the reactions and such to it.

I looked at Tildey and Rando and nothing pinging me right now. Waiting for Tildey to come in and get some reads and stuff in tonight. We both just couldn't really brain last night after work and just passed out early.
Is "passed out early" what you kids are calling it these days?

I think the House needs to give up certain things during mafia games. These could be exploited.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
We are old. We literally passed out :lol:

Night one of no kids in the house and we sleep except when the toddlers.... I mean doodles would wake us up.

Caito

CWE Killer
Is it that you don't want to do a late Waffle House run in Tampa?

Someone I've thrown suspicion on?

You don't like Yoga?

Not catching the clue?

A stunning lack of profanity since Rocko left?

Just as long as it's not a standard "don't feel like he's solving enough".

Nah it’s none of that. I’m actualkybre starting yoga after this Tampa trip….

It’s the way you pushed Rock. Yes, he is clearly a bit hot headed, and quite possibly a complete and utter moron….

There is quite a bit there where I could read it and say “Mazer is trying to get him to out himself and get modded.” Which leads me to wondering, why?

Obviously, first thing that comes to mind is you aren’t town. Immediate defense from you would be, as you’ve already said, that you were targeted. However, we all know that this early in a game, that doesn’t really clear anyone. It’s a scum tactic that has been played for a long time.

What gives me pause next is, there was an awful lot of action, even if a feint is run with you. So how many people are scum? Or is there potentially trickery with roles, because let’s face it, Badger is a bastard mod.

I’m not sold you’re bad yet….. I’m just not convinced you’re town yet.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Nah it’s none of that. I’m actualkybre starting yoga after this Tampa trip….

It’s the way you pushed Rock. Yes, he is clearly a bit hot headed, and quite possibly a complete and utter moron….

There is quite a bit there where I could read it and say “Mazer is trying to get him to out himself and get modded.” Which leads me to wondering, why?

Obviously, first thing that comes to mind is you aren’t town. Immediate defense from you would be, as you’ve already said, that you were targeted. However, we all know that this early in a game, that doesn’t really clear anyone. It’s a scum tactic that has been played for a long time.

What gives me pause next is, there was an awful lot of action, even if a feint is run with you. So how many people are scum? Or is there potentially trickery with roles, because let’s face it, Badger is a bastard mod.

I’m not sold you’re bad yet….. I’m just not convinced you’re town yet.
That's certainly fair. I wouldn't expect anyone to clear me until I definitively take down. The non joking analysis is the night 1 kill, me voting for Lora, and being roleblocked last night with a lot of actions. Bastardly is always possible though.

There are a couple meta, like I probably could have done a few things differently if I was pushing an agenda. But that's not definitive.

If you were pushing, I'd wonder why you were only focusing on a low probability person. It's possible that you haven't seen the whole game though.

For Rock, I could give two shits. You want to blame me that he couldn't go a couple hours and then wait to right up to the actual deadline and say "I did it" .....that's fine.

He was walking the line of saying general before. Because if I stopped to think about I would have assumed he was capable of keeping the posting style of staying under the line he had up until he literally virmed himself. There's a part of me that wishes I could take credit.

Usually I pull my punches., because of how many self votes I forced on just trying to figure things out last year. When you have spent the day calling people idiots, telling them they suck and to reevaluate their whole strategy, and then come in after being terribly, terribly wrong, claim that you are 100% guaranteed to be right still, insult the person you just fucked up on with the "so terrible" and keep it up....

You get what you get.

That's not my typical style, because I don't find it to make the game fun typically. The couple times I said I'd move on. he doubled down and continued to justify things. Because I was honestly tired of it, and felt like he could get his own style for a minute. And it's also why I said let's just end the damn day before there was more stupidity. Because the whole things was aggrivating if you were there to deal with it the whole time.

And if that's where your honest assessment is, I think it would also be honest to mention that if you had predicted his virmsing himself yesterday as it happened, you weren't required to pile on with me.

So....taking a breath after typing. What a fun time that was.

Moving on then. At least I got to use virms as a verb a few times. So I take that out of it.

Taking a look at my summations on listo and jarrod, do you see any of that as wrong.?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote/Post Activity Count:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 2 (Mazer, ForgottenHold, Jarrod)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)
Claws - 1 (Vesper)

Not yet posted 5 times this phase: @morrison - 2 @Tildey - 1 @DivaSmurf - 1 @Listo95 - 2 @Randolph -0

You have 10 hours. 17 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Claws

Mastermind
all these day kills and i didnt get one =C THATS LIKE MY FAVOURITE THING FUCK YOU BADGER

Claws

Mastermind
Cat Love GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote/Post Activity Count:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 3 (Mazer, ForgottenHold, Jarrod, lletuce)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)
Claws - 1 (Vesper)

Not yet posted 5 times this phase: @morrison - 2 @Tildey - 1 @DivaSmurf - 1 @Listo95 - 2 @Randolph-0

You have about 9.5 hours. 17 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I voted for Rock before the day kill last phase but I did want rock lynched just out of principal
When I first voted for him it was out of frustration and to support VK (who I was town reading). Prior to the shot I would have been willing to switch if needed/asked. After the shot, I was pissed and was intent on keeping my vote there no matter what.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I am leaning Vesper as town right now. What little we got just seems townish to me considering it’s her first game with us.
My townread on Vesper hasn’t changed since whichever night it was that I was chatting with Llettuce about it. Granted, a lot of it is going to be meta read for me since this is my first game with her just like it is for everyone else, but the posts I’ve seen have read town to me and I haven’t really seen anything that makes me feel like she’s being coached.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
What I find interesting here, just to note, is that Tildey (unless if it was a mistake) had put in three different votes. One for MTR, one for herself, and one for Future.
It was admin error. I first did an OMGUS vote on MTR because we don’t typically vote each other Day 1 (that’s his & Future’s schtick) and he voted me first. Then later I Unvoted and switched to Future near end of day as a joke (because Badger made a post saying we should). The “self vote” was actually your vote on me - Badger just mis wrote it. I think he fixed it later, if I recall.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Correlation doesn't equal causation. But baselines do equal tendencies. Both my minors are in statistics.

Stop tempting me with this shit if you're not gonna eventually do it.

Also your strongest finding will be Jarrod voting Badger across all variables.
LOL. VK was Future’s first mafia friend, are you going to be Vesper’s?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Holt had been curious about this ninja kill. He asked Richard a few questions. He tried to seduce his way out of it but Holt being the loyal husband that he is was not phased. He placed Richard under arrest and further digging into his records revealed he was Peter Griffin who was then sentenced to life imprisonment.

Peter Griffin was Richard - Scum Killer

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin - Richard - Scum Killer
2. Randolph
3. Caito
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski - Monics Bing Town ON Roleblocker
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Peralta Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

17 living players. 9 required for a hammer.
:lol: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game with so many day kills. Good shot, though.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Could just be because our neighborhood spicy cat keeps talking about taking out House of MTR members so she’s feeling like she needs to self pres? lol

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I had to get the Amazon Fire app. Don't have DVDs on my main tv anymore. Its not as expensive as the mobile app, but you still get extra workouts.
I hate that the only option is an app w/ a subscription now. I like the program, too, but don’t like that I can’t just purchase the content to use when I want.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
No longer driving and have an opportunity to catch up on thread and so I’m gonna start reading and etc

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Voting before I forget in case I don't get back on here before going to bed

Vote: Val

Claws

Mastermind
ill be honest i didnt read any of today i forgot about the entire game today i was just to busy to care

Listo95

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 7 (Val, Lora, Psycho, Mazer, Grumpy, Void)
Listo - 1 (rock meets hard place)
MTR - 2 (ForgottenHold, Tildey)
vesper - 6 (morrison, Claws, BN, Dreyski, Listo, Jarrod)
rock meets hard place - 1 (Randolph)
Tildey - 2 (MTR, Tildey)
ForgottenHold - 2 (DivaSmurf, Tildey)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Grumpycat - 8 (Rock, Listo, Val, Jarrod, Mazer, Randolph, lletuce, Dreyski)
Future - 1 (Vesper)
Rock - 3 (Caito, Future, Tildey)
Tildey - 1 (Lletuce)
Morrison - 1 (MTR)
PG - 1 (Blind Ninja)

Okay for D1 Mazer and Grumpy look okay I would say. Hard for me to analyze votes well when we don't fucking lynch people D1 and no one knew what the game entailed. I can explain my reasoning for the Vesper vote if anyone wants it (essentially I genuinely thought the bad effect would be like the lowest possible chance and was not expecting death, maybe a RB/post restriction or something).

On the assumption that Grumpy is town, my most suspect vote placements belong to Tildey/BN. Rock momentum was gone, and BN was randomly on PG when he was scum? Odd if you ask me. Still not a fan of Rando. Llettuce has deets so near certain town. Deets make Val scum. Of course assuming this isn't all a lie but I don't think she would do that.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
but does she actually have deets
I mean, it’s mafia, so I suppose someone could lie. It doesn’t really seem to be her style, though? She gave Val a chance to offer up a better candidate and he didn’t really take her up on it.

Claws

Mastermind
I mean, it’s mafia, so I suppose someone could lie. It doesn’t really seem to be her style, though? She gave Val a chance to offer up a better candidate and he didn’t really take her up on it.
bold move future should take notes.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Question for somebody that has better knowledge of general game mechanics than I do. How many scum do we think we have? (so far we have seen 6 revealed)

I did some counting and we have 25 original players with 21/23 roles revealed so far, depending on how you count Hitchcock/Sully and whether or not you count NBC President as a role. If you count NBC President as a role and Hitchock/Sully as two roles then we have 23 revealed. If you don’t count NBC President as a role and you count Hitchcock/Sully as one role then we have 21 revealed.

We know that one of the 2 to 4 unrevealed characters is GrumpyCat’s role. Do we think any of the unrevealed characters are scum? Or do we think those are all town and we know how many total scum we’re hunting?

Claws

Mastermind
with 30 we could have multiple teams or its just one big team or badger doesnt know how to balance and its like 4 and they are screwed

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Question for somebody that has better knowledge of general game mechanics than I do. How many scum do we think we have? (so far we have seen 6 revealed)

I did some counting and we have 25 original players with 21/23 roles revealed so far, depending on how you count Hitchcock/Sully and whether or not you count NBC President as a role. If you count NBC President as a role and Hitchock/Sully as two roles then we have 23 revealed. If you don’t count NBC President as a role and you count Hitchcock/Sully as one role then we have 21 revealed.

We know that one of the 2 to 4 unrevealed characters is GrumpyCat’s role. Do we think any of the unrevealed characters are scum? Or do we think those are all town and we know how many total scum we’re hunting?
Usually rajah style run about a 33% ratio.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Well shit...

I got distracted after wow raid since the legendary dropped, so been full bore into that shit.

I didnt immediately follwo the deets, since llettuce wansnt even voting there.

Whats current count?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Well shit...

I got distracted after wow raid since the legendary dropped, so been full bore into that shit.

I didnt immediately follwo the deets, since llettuce wansnt even voting there.

Whats current count?
Not sure. I’ve been holding off on voting to be nice and not accidentally hammer so that our traveling players had time to meet their post mins. Of those three, I think @DivaSmurf is the only one that hasn’t posted thoughts.

Top Bottom