Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Well shit...

I got distracted after wow raid since the legendary dropped, so been full bore into that shit.

I didnt immediately follwo the deets, since llettuce wansnt even voting there.

Whats current count?
Ok, did a quick count. Up to 6 votes for Val (would be 7 but there seems to be vote shenanigans for Jarrod). Hammer is 9.

Since there is still some room for stragglers to chime in, should they choose to do so, I’m going to go ahead and cast my vote so I can get some sleep.

Vote: Val

I haven’t seen any reason to doubt llettuce’s deets and Val hasn’t mustered a defense beyond his initial response and vote for Randolph.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Like a couple people said, llettuce gave Val an opportunity to open suggestion for someone else, didn’t really go anywhere I trust it

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I’ve enjoyed reading the solving that’s being done by mazer and the way it’s all laid out, I feel like I learned more and that there were things that I missed

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Again apologies for getting this all in so late, but I didn’t want to try to read while we were at the museums, then I fell asleep in the car when I switched with FH, now I’m gonna get some rest, Disney in the morning

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Guess I need to vote per rules.

If I wasnt late to this party, Id also be on Val. But dont wanna put L-1 or lynch before everyone has checked in.

Vote: Jarrod

Placeholder to have a vote out.

Now to bed, doubt ill be awake before EoD

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote/Post Activity Count:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 8 (Mazer, ForgottenHold, Jarrod, lletuce, MTR, Listo, Claws, Tildey, Diva
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)
Claws - 1 (Vesper)
Jarrod - 1 (BN)

Not yet posted 5 times this phase: @morrison - 2 @Randolph -0

You have just under 2 hours. 17 living players left. 9 required for a hammer.

Deadline Friday 10:39am GMT Sexy Badger time. Also sexy world clock:

Caito

CWE Killer
I’ll be honest Mazer, I passed out and didn’t read the things you asked me to. And I’m here too close to the deadline to really let it all sink in. But, I don’t wanna not leave a trail in case bad things happen, and since I started my participation in this phase sus of you, I may as well show some consistency.

Vote: Mazer

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Time gentlemen please!

Final vote count and results will be up shortly.

Day Three Results/Night Three Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote/Post Activity Count:

Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Val - 8 (Mazer, ForgottenHold, Jarrod, lletuce, MTR, Listo, Claws, Tildey, Diva)
LDG - 1 (LDG)
Randolph - 1 (Val)
Claws - 1 (Vesper)
Jarrod - 1 (BN)
Mazer - 1 (Caito)

Not yet posted 5 times this phase: @morrison - 2 @Randolph -0 These two will be summoned to the principal’s office for punishment. The former is on two strikes, the latter will be on his first. Anyways…..

Cheddar had snapped onto the ankle of Val and would not let go. The Brooklyn 99 and Friends squads rushed to the scene and when Holt took a closer look he saw it was his arch nemesis Wuntch. Holt hoped she had good jail food for her wuntch because she’d be eating that for the rest of her life.

Val has been jailed for life. He was Madeline Wuntch - Scum Roleblocker

In sadder news, ForgottenHold has succumbed due to the poison coffee. Only he had the cure but could not use it on himself.

ForgottenHold was Phoebe Buffay - One Shot Poison Nurse

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin - Richard - Scum Killer
2. Randolph
3. Caito
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss - Madeline Wuntch Scum Roleblocker
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold) - Phoebe Buffay One-Shot Poison Nurse
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski - Monics Bing Town ON Roleblocker
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Peralta Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

15 players remaining. It is now Night Three. You have 24 hours to submit your roles or tell me you’re not using them.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Deadline has passed.

Write-up in the next hour or so.

Night Three Results/Day Four Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT THREE RESULTS

Randolph and Morrison have just come from the principal's office. The principal recognised that Morrison got in a couple but again below target so his punishment stands. He warned him that if he failed target again, the consequences could be dire. The principal was shocked that Randolph did not get in any posts last phase so he gets five votes to make up for it. This is just his first strike though.

Richard was not going to go down easy and hatched a plan to get out of jail. He managed to seduce the guard into giving him the keys to the cell door and managed to bust his way out. He then decided to seek revenge against those who had wronged him. Before long, Blind Ninja and Mazer wandered close enough to the trap he had lain and he sprung into action. He quickly corralled them into a nearby building he’d prepared for this circumstance. During the ensuing fight a loud bang was heard, the lights went out, and a shout rang out. After several moments of quiet, Blind Ninja and Mazer stumbled out, gave each other a nod, and went their separate ways.”

Rosa had noticed Jarrod's bravado but was still unsure about him so decided to ask him a few questions.

Smellycat was getting a strange smell off Jarrod and decided to follow the scent to see what he was up to.

Gunther was up to no good behind the coffee bar and was concocting a new coffee that he was sure that no-one could resist in having a cup.

After Blind Ninja and Mazer went their separate ways, Ross decided to keep a close eye on Mazer should anything else happen to him putting his Unagi training into effect...always aware. Rachel was getting afraid too and decided to use Mazer as a human shield for herself. Frank O'Sullivan tried to get Mazer to join the police union as he recognised what a good investigator he was and wanted to make sure he had all the perks and benefits of the job and that he was well protected should something happen to him. However Mazer was not interested so Frank blew a whistle and a bunch of union cops surrounded Mazer. Ross shouted “DANGER! DANGERRRR!” when they approached. One of the union cops said:

“Hey boss this is a cat named Smellycat! Don't you think this is a bit cruel?”
Frank: “Hmmm let me think......no.”
“Okay boss!”

The union cops bludgeoned Smellycat to death despite her meows, screeches and wails for help. The corpse let out a REALLY bad smell this time!

Mazer has been bludgeoned to death with nightsticks – He was Smellycat Town ON Tracker

Frank O'Sullivan noticed Rachel cowering and asked if she'd like to go out for deep dish pizza with him and watch Knight Rider. The sensible thing for her to do would be to say yes considering what she had just seen. Unfortunately she turned him down without thinking so she also got the nightstick treatment. Frank also decided to play a song to accompany this beatdown:

Caito has also been bludgeoned to death with nightsticks – He was Rachel Green - Town Hider

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin - Richard - Scum Killer
2. Randolph
3. Caito – Rachel Green Town Hider
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss - Madeline Wuntch Scum Roleblocker
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold) - Phoebe Buffay One-Shot Poison Nurse
10. Mazer – Smellycat Town ON Tracker

11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten - Charles Boyle Town Doublevoter
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski - Monica Bing Town ON Roleblocker
17. Listo95
18. Stumpycat
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place - Jake Peralta Town JOAT
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

It is now Day Four. You have 48 hours and 7 is required for a hammer.

Vote Count:

Randolph – 5 (Mod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)

Principal highly recommends again FIVE POSTS MINIMUM a day!

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What did end of d2 writeup say?
I knew no one would try and just assume.

Please dont target me.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So all three guys at the staying together at the Rumble are dead as the beginning of their stay. Diva and llettuce are still alive though and down there together. One of these days the majority of people on the trip will still be alive while all together.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So if someone watched Mazer dont be shy. Randolph is at l-2.he could accidentally get hammered.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah lets avoid voting Rando so we don't end things early plus we are not sure that is the way to go.

But yeah whoever watched Mazer last night which looks like Ross did they need to share deets

And extremely rude that Future was not allowed to heal himself by the way

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Did scum find him because he said someting after Loras death?

His role was their direct counter.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I suppose healing someone else is a mystery if it is a good call.

Getting info you got poisoned and self healing is a lmao decision.

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Let me just say if I was working on a scum team, I wouldn't have let myself get five votes and screw them over. If this brand of incompetence doesn't convince you I'm town, then nothing will.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Let me just say if I was working on a scum team, I wouldn't have let myself get five votes and screw them over. If this brand of incompetence doesn't convince you I'm town, then nothing will.
I don't know if its different for you but for me afk is nai

Claws

Mastermind
If grumpy is scum and caito hid behind him does he still die for hiding behind stump scum

Claws

Mastermind
Cats Trash GIF

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If grumpy is scum and caito hid behind him does he still die for hiding behind stump scum
Ok ltes play a minigame. You can all say "Stumpycat go away" put it in separate line and bold it. If it gets to 5 I will go to dead thread and will see my role and all.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 5 (Mod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Listo - 1 (Claws)

You have just under 43 hours. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 5 (Mod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Listo - 1 (Claws)
Jarrod - 1 (Diva)

You have just under 43 hours. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Lynch me today and I literally will laugh that you wasted a day phase on me to gain absolutely zero, nothing, nada. If you're town, you'd want to steer clear.

Poor Diva outed herself too, scum will come calling.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
How many scum do you think are in a more lurky side of a game Jarrod?
In Randolph/Morrison/LDG/Listo for exaple?

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
It does in fact seem interesting that you are avoiding questions by replying with another question, Grumpy

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
It does in fact seem interesting that you are avoiding questions by replying with another question, Grumpy
some could say that the questions could be used to guide people to wanted conclusions however and that just being your way of saying your answer without strictly saying the order however

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Richard was not going to go down easy and hatched a plan to get out of jail. He managed to seduce the guard into giving him the keys to the cell door and managed to bust his way out. He then decided to seek revenge against those who had wronged him. Before long, Blind Ninja and Mazer wandered close enough to the trap he had lain and he sprung into action. He quickly corralled them into a nearby building he’d prepared for this circumstance. During the ensuing fight a loud bang was heard, the lights went out, and a shout rang out. After several moments of quiet, Blind Ninja and Mazer stumbled out, gave each other a nod, and went their separate ways.”
got my vote in, but still need to clarify some things.

what do we think this is about?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Randolph – 5 (Mod)
Morrison - 3 (Mod)
Listo - 1 (Claws)
Jarrod - 1 (Diva)
BN - 1 (Morrison)

You have 40 hours. Deadline is Sunday 11:51am sexy Badger time GMT. Alternatively here is sexy world clock:

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You think both Rando and Morri would let themselves and their team down by being MIA from the game? I could see maybe 1, but not both.
my inactivity usually stems from getting migraines and therefore falling insanely behind on the in-thread discourse. being scum can be helpful with that, but for the most part i'm an equal opportunity offender.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
i think at this point blind ninja or jarrod should be the ones to look at and be vetting.

Top Bottom