Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Actually, does Foxxi normally announce XyLo? There wasn't anything about it at day opening so maybe we aren't even there yet.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
She’s up front about being a bastard mod but hasn’t actually announced Mylo in the games I’ve been as far as I know.

As far as Sleep goes, I can’t say for sure as a mod that she hates it. I was only basing that on that maybe there’s a bastard penalty.

Claws

All-Knowing
Mm
It's also getting quieter and quieter which only makes it easier for scum to blend in
Which is not great tbh
I agree i usually dont work today but im in for a few hrs The thing is scum likely want to be queit the play is sleep and why would they care it puts them in a great position

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I was trying to think through how this goes.

Sleep Today.
BN is probably the kill tonight.
Tomorrow The Neighborhood has to choose between Badger and I. If wrong game over.
Next night if correct the other one of us dies.
Final Day the neighborhood sorts it out among themselves.

Did I miss anything here?

How do you feel about this @Badger @Blind Ninja

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
This assumes 2 mafia left which I believe most of us are in agreement on.

If there is one mafia and one 3P then things get really sticky tomorrow.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
She’s up front about being a bastard mod but hasn’t actually announced Mylo in the games I’ve been as far as I know.

As far as Sleep goes, I can’t say for sure as a mod that she hates it. I was only basing that on that maybe there’s a bastard penalty.
Ok that's fine, I just wanted to know if the fact that it wasn't announced meant that there's only 1 more scum

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Sleep Today.
Tomorrow The Neighborhood has to choose between Badger and I. If wrong game over.

I thought you had BN in your suspect list yesterday, what changed?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Maybe that is the best place to start. Is there anyone who think this is 1 mafia 1 3P left?
If it's a survivor tbh I don't care
If it's a more scum-sided 3p or just a straight traitor like Claws mentioned earlier, I do care lol
But by now they probably would be a packwolf so it doesn't matter
I kinda doubt there's just one scum left

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
my guess is bn dies if we sleep Tbh we miswell just yolo vote today in that scenario if one of the hood die it would be a mircle but sonhow i doubt scum will do that they are loving this paranoia im still leaning satsu today who his partner is idk

I was responding to this idea that if we sleep BN dies.

I thought you had BN in your suspect list yesterday, what changed?
I did not. And I stated that after BN accused me of the same thing. Everyone keeps trying to paint me with that brush. I was simply talking out possible scenarios much like I am doing now.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I was responding to this idea that if we sleep BN dies.

I did not. And I stated that after BN accused me of the same thing. Everyone keeps trying to paint me with that brush. I was simply talking out possible scenarios much like I am doing now.
Why so defensive? 😄

Ok but then it's just because you think the kill will be outside the hood?

Claws

All-Knowing
These nieghbors im lik pretty damn sure are scum satsu told me hed vote any1 i want except ww whos not hard cleared

Claws

All-Knowing
I think foxxi is so evil she put 2 scum in my hood they refuse to even consider each other they push me to do the same

Claws

All-Knowing
We can sleep but it will likely still result in any1 but the hood being killed or we risk voting satsu and gain a sleep for final 3 im more into gambling

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And dont think asking who would you vote on is a good idea here. hep scum team see where the wind blows

Blind Ninja

Godfather

Sleep Today.

This is why I oppose a sleep vote tonight.

I assume Id be the NK, because why touch the neighborhood... and why touch mitch/badger which a lot think another scum could be between.

We lynch the bad apple in the neighborhood, if game not over, solve mitch/badger or tinfoil about how 2/3 of the neighborhood was evil.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Vote: Satsu

Im basically dead anyway. Distrust the most from the neighborhood. Now trying to sound townie by pushing for sleep.

Also, we have enough to put sleep over the line without my vote

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am voting sleep no changing. if it is me vs sleep thunderdome go for it. or it could end in rerand

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
These nieghbors im lik pretty damn sure are scum satsu told me hed vote any1 i want except ww whos not hard cleared
Yeah maybe it's true from Satsu but it's not necessarily true for me, I just want to vote sleep today and see who dies overnight
I am not necessarily betting it's BN. I think he's town, but considering some of the kills like the N1 Drey kill, I have to question what the motivation is, because it's not just town clear players.

Foxxi

Administrator
Day Four.2 Final Vote Count:
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
4 - Satsu: BN(2134), Claws(2135), Wind(2141), Mitch(2142)
1 - Sleep: Satsu(2106),

Not currently voting: Badger
Current as of 2142

Satsu the Kiwi Neighbor has been yeetified.

Congratulations Val, Mitch and Wind!

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I was out this afternoon but yeah I would’ve gone along with it. Never suspected Wind especially.

Congrats scum!

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
The discussion was exactly as I laid it out in here.

Kill you at night.
I assumed it would probably be me who was lynched but then Winward would kill Badger.
Final 3 of Winward, Satsu and Claws. I think we win that.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Probably the most difficult part for me was trying to make it sound somewhat natural that I was willing to entertain suspicion on Satsu without completely retracting my "hood is all town" campaign 😅
I wasn't kidding about not prioritizing scumhunting in hoods, though. I rarely prioritize scumhunting and only try to solve my neighbors with the mindset that they could each be any alignment, instead of looking at them as a block. I've seen every combination of hood composition except for all-scum since that's just called scumchat :p but as town, I would've gotten paranoid at least a day earlier than I claimed to here, and I would've been far less vocal about my reads in the hood itself once the paranoia set in.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway, long but fun game, wild ride, good teammates, awesome neighbors even if I pocketed them. Thanks for hosting @Nightingale !

Top Bottom