Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

Matthieu

Vigilante
I could be persuaded for either.
between the two val is most likely just to shrug in indifference and flip town without anyone but me paying much attention to it after that fact, we probably stand to gain more information from badger's flip

Blind Ninja

Godfather
ok so void showed up, good

not sure what to make of BN's approach...he asked me a question but Wind answering it is fine as far as I'm concerned, because Wind is just drawing attention to something BN should've already picked up just by reading the thread...so it seems like performative filler aggression...

Unvote: Windward
Vote: Blind Ninja

Reason: [FUN FILLED ACTIVITY: FILL IN YOUR OWN REASON HERE!]
Matt, you're telling me you post all of your thoughts and not just something to appease people? I saw your initial answer and wanted to know if there was more. At times I have only given partial reasons for things when people press me. I assume others do the same to not give up everything they may have to see how others react to it. That was the reason for the directed question.

And you want to vote me because you this it was filler performance... thats youre style, not mine.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Matt, you're telling me you post all of your thoughts and not just something to appease people? I saw your initial answer and wanted to know if there was more. At times I have only given partial reasons for things when people press me. I assume others do the same to not give up everything they may have to see how others react to it. That was the reason for the directed question.

And you want to vote me because you this it was filler performance... thats youre style, not mine.
im not voting for u lol

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I also wanna know what fucking fruit LDG was instead of it being held over everyone's head :D
I wanted everyone to answer the question about what fruits they were and are, but not everyone answered that.

LDG was Strawberry mafia. Was checking to see if anyone would claim strawberry or not, to give a direction to push tomorrow.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
5 - Badger: CWE(1109), Mitch(1143), Val(1193), Matthieu(1300),
5 - Val: Satsu(1040), Wind(1116), Badger(1172), Claws(1197), Void(1301)

Not currently voting: BN,
Current as of 1301

Just what I love, day to come down to me unless someone flips to the other train

I dont really trust either person that are up for yeet, for varying reason. Will admit, a bit of both are bias.

Dont like how VK was MIA most the day and just voted to make it 5-5, without giving much of an opinion on the day as a whole.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Current as of 1301

Just what I love, day to come down to me unless someone flips to the other train

I dont really trust either person that are up for yeet, for varying reason. Will admit, a bit of both are bias.

Dont like how VK was MIA most the day and just voted to make it 5-5, without giving much of an opinion on the day as a whole.
On the bright side, both are one vote away from hammer so I think it's good information either way.

On the downside, can someone move their vote so we can just get the day over with? I don't want to see a 72 hour day.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
On the bright side, both are one vote away from hammer so I think it's good information either way.

On the downside, can someone move their vote so we can just get the day over with? I don't want to see a 72 hour day.
So you dont want me to analyze and vote... would rather someone else move theirs?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I just don't want the game to rerand again because it's gonna last forever if we start from D1 a third time

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I wanted everyone to answer the question about what fruits they were and are, but not everyone answered that.

LDG was Strawberry mafia. Was checking to see if anyone would claim strawberry or not, to give a direction to push tomorrow.
By this logic, it should be Val then to eliminate.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Current as of 1301

You're welcome :D

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I also agree it probably should be Val.

Badger absolutely has sus things. And without both satsu and val claiming kiwi, which could both be legit, i'd vote badger. But since we have two people w/ the same fruit, lets see how it goes.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Why not val i feel like val should be the yeet

Badger absolutely has sus things. And without both satsu and val claiming kiwi, which could both be legit, i'd vote badger. But since we have two people w/ the same fruit, lets see how it goes.
It feels dirty agreeing with both of you.

Now if I only knew what MTR was before the rerand.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Yeah that's why I don't wanna move my vote
Like yeah if I really thought we needed hammer now I would just move
But I prefer the wagon I'm on

Claws

All-Knowing
Hello dr my old friend save my life againnnn or dont

Mtr said that at sart of rerand i thought

Foxxi

Administrator
Final Day Two.2 Vote Count:

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
6 - Val: Satsu(1040), Wind(1116), Badger(1172), Claws(1197), Void(1301), Mitch(1327),
4 - Badger: CWE(1109), Val(1193), Matthieu(1300),

Current as of 1327

Val the Orange Mafia has been yeetified.
It is now night two.2 - Deadline Tue 9/10 @4pm est

Last edited:

Claws

All-Knowing
BN why were you so lame about voting you like didnt want to vote either which makes me feel like the last 2 are you and badger

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
This was the counter wagon and non voters:

Not voting Blind Ninja

CWE is dead, Val is sum and dead. Blind Ninja dancing around and not hammering felt like he was going to let it go to rerandom.

Not a great look for Blind Ninja, Badger and to an extent Matthieu just because he wasn't on the lynch.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
BN why were you so lame about voting you like didnt want to vote either which makes me feel like the last 2 are you and badger
Earlier you said you would be down to lynch Badger today if we did Val yesterday. I am curious, after the flip do you still feel that way?

Blind Ninja

Godfather

Not voting Blind Ninja

CWE is dead, Val is sum and dead. Blind Ninja dancing around and not hammering felt like he was going to let it go to rerandom.

Not a great look for Blind Ninja, Badger and to an extent Matthieu just because he wasn't on the lynch.

Lets just remove the entire other train and assume nobody on Val was scum... all while putting the blame on BN.

This is a bad look for you mitch. Blaming me for not voting, but you couldnt wait long enough for me to make my choice.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
We can look at the other train but there is at best a 1 in 6 shot of scum on there and it is most likely Badger.

Matthieu

Vigilante
The sound of rain was heavy on the window of his bedroom as Matthieu awakened for the start of a brand new day.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Matthieu stifled a yawn. Truth be told he could've done with another hour or two of rest, especially after a late night stroll wandering through the strange but quaint little town that he had moved to. By and large the other inhabitants were not at all normal like himself. They were prone to banter, paranoia and often bordered on being barely literate. Yet it was to be his new home. He prepared some breakfast for himself - fresh lime was always his favourite - and then made his way outside.

A gaggle of townsfolk had gathered around the remnants of one of their own. A strange looking man who had apparently taped mangos to his body was sprawled out on the ground having been stabbed in the back. He raised an eyebrow in confusion and no short amount of fear.

"What happened?" Matthieu asked, looking to the agitated crowd for guidance.

"CWE DEAD CWE IS DEAD CWE DEAD MANGO MANGO AHHHH!" One of the more hysterical villagers replied.

"...right. Good luck with that, mate." Matthieu stated smoothly in response as the others began pointing fingers at one another.

He rubbed his jaw and sighed wistfully. Putting aside the fact that 'CWE' was a strange name and his obsession with mangoes veered on the unhealthy, if there was a murderer on the loose then they needed to be caught. Nonetheless, he had some information of use. The villager known as Satsu hadn't gone anywhere in the night - he was confident of that fact.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Not voting Blind Ninja

It's a bit weird you're not also analyzing the counterwagon, but ok then

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Lets just remove the entire other train and assume nobody on Val was scum... all while putting the blame on BN.

This is a bad look for you mitch. Blaming me for not voting, but you couldnt wait long enough for me to make my choice.
Yeah, I would've liked to see where you landed 😅 great that we flipped a wolf, but we did have at least a bit of time. Sorry if you felt like I was rushing you there, btw.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
We can look at the other train but there is at best a 1 in 6 shot of scum on there and it is most likely Badger.
Why do you think a bus is unlikely?
I feel like we should go back and look at who voted Val after Satsu counterclaimed kiwi. Cause there was probably no saving him at that point, I wouldn't exactly be surprised if scum settled for a bus.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Matthieu stifled a yawn. Truth be told he could've done with another hour or two of rest, especially after a late night stroll wandering through the strange but quaint little town that he had moved to. By and large the other inhabitants were not at all normal like himself. They were prone to banter, paranoia and often bordered on being barely literate. Yet it was to be his new home. He prepared some breakfast for himself - fresh lime was always his favourite - and then made his way outside.

A gaggle of townsfolk had gathered around the remnants of one of their own. A strange looking man who had apparently taped mangos to his body was sprawled out on the ground having been stabbed in the back. He raised an eyebrow in confusion and no short amount of fear.

"What happened?" Matthieu asked, looking to the agitated crowd for guidance.

"CWE DEAD CWE IS DEAD CWE DEAD MANGO MANGO AHHHH!" One of the more hysterical villagers replied.

"...right. Good luck with that, mate." Matthieu stated smoothly in response as the others began pointing fingers at one another.

He rubbed his jaw and sighed wistfully. Putting aside the fact that 'CWE' was a strange name and his obsession with mangoes veered on the unhealthy, if there was a murderer on the loose then they needed to be caught. Nonetheless, he had some information of use. The villager known as Satsu hadn't gone anywhere in the night - he was confident of that fact.
I think we're all fairly confident Satsu is town lol

Claws

All-Knowing
Took me so long to think of what to wear that by the time i got it, it was morning already.
Cat Captain GIF

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Why do you think a bus is unlikely?
I feel like we should go back and look at who voted Val after Satsu counterclaimed kiwi. Cause there was probably no saving him at that point, I wouldn't exactly be surprised if scum settled for a bus.
Where did I say a bus was unlikely? I thought we deduced that there were 2 mafia members with the first radnom. Now here we are we have caught one and one more remains. Could that one have bused? Sure. That would be the 1 in 6 I was talking about. But it was tied 5-5 I am not sure why mafia would bus there when they could have voted for Badger who had legit concerns as well and saved Val... unless that other person is Badger...

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Where did I say a bus was unlikely? I thought we deduced that there were 2 mafia members with the first radnom. Now here we are we have caught one and one more remains. Could that one have bused? Sure. That would be the 1 in 6 I was talking about. But it was tied 5-5 I am not sure why mafia would bus there when they could have voted for Badger who had legit concerns as well and saved Val... unless that other person is Badger...
You didn't have to say a bus was unlikely, but you only quoted the votes on Badger's wagon. Also, giving it a 1/6 chance of a voter on Val sure seems like you think it's unlikely, particularly because your only suspect there is Badger. Like I agree that Badger probably was forced to vote Val as a counterwagon, but I don't necessarily think that's it. Assuming Satsu is town (because why tf would be counterclaim, I think he's least likely of anyone to bus here), Val was guaranteed dead as soon as Satsu counterclaimed. If not yesterday, likely today.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like having one more player trends toward having an extra scum + a 3p, rather than 2 scum + a 3p since we had that for 11 players
Power roles may also have been distributed differently

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Actually, maybe it wouldn't be logical to have a 3p if a quarter of the players are scum already

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I’m leaning it might possibly be 9-2-1 as 8-3-1 could be a bit too top-heavy.

Not surprised in the slightest I’m being looked at again and Mitch is reinforcing his push but I had earlier concerns about Val’s voting record but looked into it further D2 then voiced them along with the low activity in general.

The jester becoming a survivor after the re-rand is an interesting theory. Could a scum be acting jesterish to save the possibility of being voted off? But at the moment more concerned over Mitch seeing me as potentially an easier target.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Yeah, I would've liked to see where you landed 😅 great that we flipped a wolf, but we did have at least a bit of time. Sorry if you felt like I was rushing you there, btw.
I was 75/25 on Val by the time I posted the agreeing with claws and vk... but within a couple minutes, mitch changed votes

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@Matthieu On ISOing you, it seems like you claimed tracker early on (which if true is fucking funny) and asked me where I went.

So where did I go? If you confirm that then i guess I can begrudgingly believe you.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I’m leaning it might possibly be 9-2-1 as 8-3-1 could be a bit too top-heavy.

Not surprised in the slightest I’m being looked at again and Mitch is reinforcing his push but I had earlier concerns about Val’s voting record but looked into it further D2 then voiced them along with the low activity in general.

The jester becoming a survivor after the re-rand is an interesting theory. Could a scum be acting jesterish to save the possibility of being voted off? But at the moment more concerned over Mitch seeing me as potentially an easier target.
What is your full role?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
My claimed fruit is close to my real fruit...if you know Roald Dahl :D
How peachy clean that sounds. :p

I loved a bit of Roald Dahl when I was little, along with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda and George’s Marvellous Medicine.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
How peachy clean that sounds. :p

I loved a bit of Roald Dahl when I was little, along with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda and George’s Marvellous Medicine.
Damnit. How could i forgot about James and the Giant Peach :D

No, not that fruit.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Well now I am really confused. How could anyone go with something besides James and the Giant Peach there?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I was 75/25 on Val by the time I posted the agreeing with claws and vk... but within a couple minutes, mitch changed votes
You were being pedantic, trying to show how smart you were and drag your feet until the last second. You had 48 hours to pull the trigger and wanted to wait until the final moments. Spare me the drama, I had no interest in you allowing this to go to a rerand again. Tough decisions had to be made and I made them because you wouldn't.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You were being pedantic, trying to show how smart you were and drag your feet until the last second. You had 48 hours to pull the trigger and wanted to wait until the final moments. Spare me the drama, I had no interest in you allowing this to go to a rerand again. Tough decisions had to be made and I made them because you wouldn't.
This seems like a gross exaggeration of what happened.

Yes, BN was going to use all the time because I trolled him about it too. But I do expect he would have gone with Val. He was saying as much before you hammered :D

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
This seems like a gross exaggeration of what happened.

Yes, BN was going to use all the time because I trolled him about it too. But I do expect he would have gone with Val. He was saying as much before you hammered :D
Indeed it is a gross exaggeration...Its what I do. Stir up the pot and see what simmers.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I still want to go Badger. He didn't look great yesterday if you iso some of his posts. I played nice yesterday. The least you all can do is take a look at him today. . .

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Did anyone get a fruit yet? If fruit vendor was replaced by tracker and numbers went up theres got to be 3 scum right?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
So what specifically about Badger do you not like?
He's playing very similar to how he did when he and I were scum together.
He and Val never interacted with each other to the best of my knowledge.
When I look at who I trust on the Val lynch Badger stands out as the possible scum who bussed.

Claws

All-Knowing
The thing with badger is 2 things either scum were in a bind w/w train or all the scum wanted to bus val for no reason cuz they could of just popped on badger and saved val easy another note is badger could of whined in scum chat to yeet val over him since he got early yeeted if hes town id think hed of been yeeted we all wanted day to end

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The thing with badger is 2 things either scum were in a bind w/w train or all the scum wanted to bus val for no reason cuz they could of just popped on badger and saved val easy another note is badger could of whined in scum chat to yeet val over him since he got early yeeted if hes town id think hed of been yeeted we all wanted day to end
If it were two scum, i'd say Badger isn't scum.

But I can see a world where he is scum if 3.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Whats your excuse for 24hr afks?
It was more like 48 hours. Sick and playing Age of Empires 4 to beat the campaigns.

I have like 1 mission left.

If you also look at literally all my previous games, I barely check in on weekends. Easier for me to post at work since I'm at PC all day.

Matthieu

Vigilante
@Matthieu On ISOing you, it seems like you claimed tracker early on (which if true is fucking funny) and asked me where I went.

So where did I go? If you confirm that then i guess I can begrudgingly believe you.
Matthieu blinked in surprise as the villager who called himself 'Voidkitten' approached him. He could only wonder if he was the only one in town with a normal name - though the stray thought was soon pushed aside.

"On ISOing you, it seems like you claimed tracker early on (which if true is fucking funny) and asked me where I went. So where did I go? If you confirm that then i guess I can begrudgingly believe you." Voidkitten declared with no small amount of pride.

Matthieu forced himself to display a tolerant smile. ISOing? What the hell did that even mean? Still, the guy was probably drunk - maybe it was his way of coping with the murders in the strange little town.

"I just happened to pass by the night before last. I heard your door open and then close. So you either left your house...or someone visited you." Matthieu explained. "Maybe you should get one of those motion detectors installed. They're pretty useful."

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Matthieu blinked in surprise as the villager who called himself 'Voidkitten' approached him. He could only wonder if he was the only one in town with a normal name - though the stray thought was soon pushed aside.

"On ISOing you, it seems like you claimed tracker early on (which if true is fucking funny) and asked me where I went. So where did I go? If you confirm that then i guess I can begrudgingly believe you." Voidkitten declared with no small amount of pride.

Matthieu forced himself to display a tolerant smile. ISOing? What the hell did that even mean? Still, the guy was probably drunk - maybe it was his way of coping with the murders in the strange little town.

"I just happened to pass by the night before last. I heard your door open and then close. So you either left your house...or someone visited you." Matthieu explained. "Maybe you should get one of those motion detectors installed. They're pretty useful."
Oh god. She actually used a fucking motion detector?

The role no one ever uses anymore :D

Top Bottom