Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Wait, maybe I misread what you said
Who was targetable with non-kill abilities? I know I couldn't be killed on N1.
So in our games, immunity sometimes is to ALL abilities or just kills/votes, when given by a mod.

Since this one said kill, I clarified if I could use my action on one of you 4 immune people and I could have.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hes concistent on Badger i think if he was scum he would rather go with anyone else.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I replaced the doctor, I assume. Roles are basically the same, but picking different targets.

Doublevoter and Motion Detector would be the other two claimed. Replaced the two neighbors?
I believe the neighbors still exist, but that seems like a lot of PRs.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Someone other than Windward, needs to claim to be your neighbor friend
Correct
I will leave it to them whether they want to claim or not.
If they choose not to, you can flip me to prove that the neighborhood exists so that it can be verified.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Correct
I will leave it to them whether they want to claim or not.
If they choose not to, you can flip me to prove that the neighborhood exists so that it can be verified.
And I'm leaving it to them because I don't know whether they want to claim or not, I didn't even ask before I claimed.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi is our most well known mod when it comes to game building and how to balance games. If every claimed TPR is legit, then it's too much unless scum has some power this game too.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Made every role able to be any alignment and randed it. So you had trackers/cops potentially on scum which were useless.
Oh yeah I've seen that before
It's always kinda interesting to see how that pans out
Scum trackers are still useful for PR hunting and in SK games
Scum cops are also mildly useful if there are 3ps, but otherwise they're an interesting distraction

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Okay time to see what people claimed (if anyone has fruits, let me know because im not about to scour the thread for it). And again, I missed like three people here so lets actually collate this list.

VK - Banana Roleblocker (Snozzberries is a euphemism for penis, just like banana)
Windward - Neighbor
Satsu - Neighbor (again? but said its 3 neighbors and WA made it seem like its two?)
Badger - Pineapple Vanilla
Matthieu - Motion Detector
Claws -
Mitch -
Blind Ninja

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Okay time to see what people claimed (if anyone has fruits, let me know because im not about to scour the thread for it). And again, I missed like three people here so lets actually collate this list.

VK - Banana Roleblocker (Snozzberries is a euphemism for penis, just like banana)
Windward - Neighbor
Satsu - Neighbor (again? but said its 3 neighbors and WA made it seem like its two?)
Claws -
Mitch -
Blind Ninja
I claimed my flavor already too, it's cherry (I was apple last rand)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I figured you did. I just couldn't remember what it was.

Windward - Cherry Neighbor
Claws -
Mitch -
Blind Ninja

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Oh and I verify it's 2 neighbors, that's why I said "they" and also why I said "too many PR claims", it was a hint

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I have claimed more useful alive than dead to the town. I also told everyone I was apple a while back when BN was asking.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I've also considered it's possible that it's a power heavy game, if neighbors are still considered somewhat of a power, but Val flipped goon, right?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I've also considered it's possible that it's a power heavy game, if neighbors are still considered somewhat of a power, but Val flipped goon, right?
Yep. Which now makes me wonder. If scum has their own roleblocker, I really can't clear anyone. I assumed it was lower power since thats what the first game was.

I don't know if Foxxi would tell me if my action was blocked since it technically doesn't give results.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I really doubt all three of you are town :D

That would be fucking amusing if you were.

5 neighbors and none of them randed scum?
I was in a neighborhood with 7 town and 0 scum once 😅
Tbf that's cause I was recruiting, but everyone was paranoid except for me lmao

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Yep. Which now makes me wonder. If scum has their own roleblocker, I really can't clear anyone. I assumed it was lower power since thats what the first game was.

I don't know if Foxxi would tell me if my action was blocked since it technically doesn't give results.
Scum roleblocker is definitely possible if there are a few vanillas scattered in, plus the neighborhood since we don't have actions either. It kind of balances itself out.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
You were being pedantic, trying to show how smart you were and drag your feet until the last second. You had 48 hours to pull the trigger and wanted to wait until the final moments. Spare me the drama, I had no interest in you allowing this to go to a rerand again. Tough decisions had to be made and I made them because you wouldn't.
Rerand happened after 80hrs someone said, not 48... you didnt like it not being in your hands so you took it

Then you only analyzed the counter wagon...

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Satsu was relatively quiet last time around but the things he did say made me really think he was trying to help.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
VK - Banana Roleblocker
Windward - Cherry Neighbor (Satsu and 1 of BN or Claws)
Satsu - Kiwi Neighbor (WA and 1 of BN or Claws
Claws -
Mitch -
Blind Ninja

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Or when I do get them, literally no one talks.
One time I got an all-town publicly visible hood of 3, both my neighbors died and I was left alone so I just talked to myself for the entire length of the game and kept all my solving there 😄
I got PoE'd because people thought I was scum putting on a show, but we managed to yeet the last scum in LyLo correctly

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
One time I got an all-town publicly visible hood of 3, both my neighbors died and I was left alone so I just talked to myself for the entire length of the game and kept all my solving there 😄
I got PoE'd because people thought I was scum putting on a show, but we managed to yeet the last scum in LyLo correctly
I like having the side chat. Its a game within a game. Even scum chat is fun too because it is more interactions.

Especially on discord since people are more willing to quickly shoot a message from their phone than make a forum post/QT (RIP)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Why are you guys town reading the other neighbor, whoever they are (be vague if you wanna keep the secret, I guess, tho its literally between two people)

Actually BN may have claimed. So it has to be claws.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Why are you guys town reading the other neighbor, whoever they are (be vague if you wanna keep the secret, I guess, tho its literally between two people)

Actually BN may have claimed. So it has to be claws.
A lot of solving going on in the hood

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
And I don't mean like, "writes words, must be town" but I think both Satsu and Claws have given some really good input throughout the game so far

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
VK - Banana Roleblocker
Windward - Cherry Neighbor (Satsu and Claws)
Satsu - Kiwi Neighbor (WA and Claws)
Claws - Neighbor (Satsu and WA)
Mitch -
Blind Ninja - Jackfruit Vanilla

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Yep. I can see reasons why Satsu isn't scum unless it was some grand bussing plan on Val. Which is possible, but less likely.
Cause he's been doing stuff like keeping track of flavor claims with us, discussing association reads, etc.
We talked about our flavor claims before Val claimed in the thread, so on the topic of Val claiming Satsu's flavor for whatever stupid reason, Satsu actually claimed his first to us. If Claws were scum, he could've relayed that info and Val probably wouldn't have claimed kiwi.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Cause he's been doing stuff like keeping track of flavor claims with us, discussing association reads, etc.
We talked about our flavor claims before Val claimed in the thread, so on the topic of Val claiming Satsu's flavor for whatever stupid reason, Satsu actually claimed his first to us. If Claws were scum, he could've relayed that info and Val probably wouldn't have claimed kiwi.
Bold of you to assume he wouldn't do that. We have a term "Val Things" (tm) for a reason :D

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Is he bringing them up or commenting on things you have talked about and extrapolating?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If the neighborhood is clean (x for doubt), I'd almost have to toss Mitch in there because he's clean for basically the same reasons as Satsu by association/vote. Again, assuming its not Satsu/Mitch/Badger.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Claimed Power Roles:

3 Neighbors
Roleblocker (Town, but not confirmed to yall)
Doublevoter (Town)
Motion Detector

If anyone is lying, it is Matthieu or one of the neighbors. I get why you guys want to think people are lying, but I know I'm not which is why I am wary of the neighbors and to an extent Matthieu being a scum motion detector.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Looks like badger is in both worlds? Are we doing badger or do you want a rerand?

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Come on tell us your exact role or it could be an introduction on a typicall mooc game.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Matthieu frowned. He wasn't lying. He contemplated the situation in silence. Three inhabitants of the neighbourhood insisting that they were totally trustworthy because they happened to have a group together on WhatsApp didn't sit right with him. Even two would be a bit of a stretch, but three? It'd be the perfect place for a murderer to hide as far as he was concerned.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Claimed Power Roles:

3 Neighbors
Roleblocker (Town, but not confirmed to yall)
Doublevoter (Town)
Motion Detector

If anyone is lying, it is Matthieu or one of the neighbors. I get why you guys want to think people are lying, but I know I'm not which is why I am wary of the neighbors and to an extent Matthieu being a scum motion detector.
I'm trying to think what use a scum motion detector would even have, though

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Plus, its just a good, verifiable action claim.

Less useful in what data it gives, but the ability to be confirmed and confirm things is big.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Matthieu frowned. He wasn't lying. He contemplated the situation in silence. Three inhabitants of the neighbourhood insisting that they were totally trustworthy because they happened to have a group together on WhatsApp didn't sit right with him. Even two would be a bit of a stretch, but three? It'd be the perfect place for a murderer to hide as far as he was concerned.
See this is EXACTLY why a hood with 3 town makes sense, because town are gonna get distracted by it and start hunting as if there HAS TO be scum in Satsu/Claws/me, scum will happily oblige, and then by the time all 3 of us flip town, the game is over and scum win.

Nope, not buying it.

Claws

All-Knowing
Is it Claws? If it Claws its gonna make me want to vote on him more lmao.
Come at me
cat fight GIF

Top Bottom