Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Reading is hard. I specifically said it was ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.

If I have to vote someone from that train, I know its not me and I am pretty sure its not the double voter.
Yes I saw that but something about your reasoning IS STILL OFF.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Like you can say as much as you want, that it's on a personal level, but if you're still gonna say you want to vote me when I'm unvotable, that's a skill issue.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
But I choose not to believe it's a real skill issue, you're just scum trying to justify your read on me so it doesn't look as bad as it actually is.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
The question was who is scum on that list if MTR flips town. I would be able to vote you the next day.

These posts is also falling under the intentionally obtuse. Leaving important parts out of others posts to spin. This way you can pivot back later and go "oh I didn't see that part but it makes sense now."

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
The question was who is scum on that list if MTR flips town. I would be able to vote you the next day.

These posts is also falling under the intentionally obtuse. Leaving important parts out of others posts to spin. This way you can pivot back later and go "oh I didn't see that part but it makes sense now."
I'm not being intentionally obtuse, I think you're literally just making up reasons to push on me and have no other reads because guess what, they're made up!

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Like you haven't given a read on VK at all and he's also been pushing you for similar reasons to mine

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
But you just said "I don't really think my voters are scum" and pretty much are only focused on me

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I don't count that as a read because you gave no reason why VK isn't scummy to you, you're just ignoring your wagon as if you think it'll save your ass.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I am ignoring my wagon because VK is playing a style I have seen before. Neither is playing a style that is conducive to being scum because if you are out in the lead and that vocal eventually you will have someone breathing down your neck.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I am ignoring my wagon because VK is playing a style I have seen before. Neither is playing a style that is conducive to being scum because if you are out in the lead and that vocal eventually you will have someone breathing down your neck.
And you don't think I'm doing exactly the same thing? So what's the difference?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
YOU are pushing me. That's what I think looks made up.
I'm not fucking pushing you. Words have meaning. The questions laid out were who would you vote for if the person being voted for was town. Jesus Christ if this isn't being intentionally obtuse than you actually are obtuse.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not fucking pushing you. Words have meaning. The questions laid out were who would you vote for if the person being voted for was town. Jesus Christ if this isn't being intentionally obtuse than you actually are obtuse.
No, I'm referring to even before that. Unless you already forgot you were pushing me? Because you made up the read?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone else feel this Wind/Mitch might be town vs town? That’s just my gut.

Matt has done mostly joke posting so not sure on him and would like to hear more from MTR. I know he is a bit ill but I dunno his early posts could maybe jestery if not scum.

Discussed LDG and the confusion there. Not ruling her out but leaning on frustrated town.

I think probably CWE is my strongest town read currently.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Always an excuse with you.

I was down 4-3 in the votes at the time. For how much you post you sure dont pay much attention.

I will continue on since you are not here. What if MTR flips town who is the scum?

A double vote does not seem scummy. I know my role but since I have been painted with a scummy brush by Claws and Void I will have to work to show you that I am not. That leaves matthieu and WW. Matthieu early on someone knowing he couldn't be voted today is possible. WW rubs me the wrong way at times but that is more of a personal level than something he has done. Overtalking and answering your own quotes seems off. Less of that this time around. I would vote WW out of that group gun to my head.

You can tell me all you want that you aren't pushing me, but none of the tone in any of these responses to me or mentions of me sounds like you think I'm not scum.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
You can tell me all you want that you aren't pushing me, but none of the tone in any of these responses to me or mentions of me sounds like you think I'm not scum.
Those posts are not saying you are scum. They are saying you are a poor player who drives me batty.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Anyone else feel this Wind/Mitch might be town vs town? That’s just my gut.

Matt has done mostly joke posting so not sure on him and would like to hear more from MTR. I know he is a bit ill but I dunno his early posts could maybe jestery if not scum.

Discussed LDG and the confusion there. Not ruling her out but leaning on frustrated town.

I think probably CWE is my strongest town read currently.
I still don't think Mitch is town and I don't particularly care how people read me since I think I'll make it obvious

I could maybe buy the MTR jester theory cause it would make sense if he were close to a scum win and suddenly reranded a role that's much harder to win as. But I'm generous enough that I feel like giving him another day to post, unless that's the best chance we have at reaching consensus on a wagon.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What was the theory?
I had my vote registered but was also down as not voting. Was wondering if I had been amped or something similar. Which wouldn't have made sense because
a- it's D1
b -we already had a double voter

So I was intrigued.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Without any great certainty but was hoping he’d have checked in by now.

Vote: MTR

Foxxi

Administrator
Day One.2 Final Vote Count:

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
7 - MTR: Matthieu(463), CWE(886), Mitch(891), Drey(1022), Satsu(1024), Badger(1026),
3 - Mitch: Claws(712), Void(895), Wind(992),
1 - LDG: LDG(829),
1 - Void: MTR(507),
1 - CWE: Val(515),

Not currently voting:
Current as of post 1026

MTR has been yeeted. He was Grape Town.

It is now night One.2 Night deadline Saturday 9/7 @4:40pm est

Two.2 New

Foxxi

Administrator
Dreyski has been killed, he was tomato town.

BlindNinja has subbed in for LDG. Do not discuss substitutions.

It is now Day Two.2 - With 10 alive majority is 6
Living players:

1. Badger
  2. BlindNinja
  3. Claws
  4. CWE
  5. Matthieu
  6. MitchRapp
  7. Satsu
  8. Val
  9. Windwardaway
  10. Voidkitten

Last edited:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Throwing my hands up, fucked up on the hammer but then wanted to see MTR do more. Pretty sure Void is town

Claws

All-Knowing
Probably sxum then

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Mitch

Not happy about his half-hearted claim which he won’t admit to and the fact he thought MTR was a halfway compromise

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Mitch isnt sus

Vote: Val
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Claws

All-Knowing
I cant believe you guys sank mtr for shame =D as you can see i wasnt on his train you all sus

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I am interested in what Blind Ninja has to say. And how much he knows about the previous randoms...

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Lol i am a poet, i could consider you but not sure if you caught on yet.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I am interested in what Blind Ninja has to say. And how much he knows about the previous randoms...

Little confused by this question tbh. Why as a sub would he be know anything?

Obviously if he’s been following along he’d have his own feelings but how would he “know” anything?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Perhaps he was told what LDG was the first time around so we can try to sort all of that out now.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Obviously if he’s been following along he’d have his own feelings but how would he “know” anything?
Think it just depends on if Foxxi adds subs into the same rolecard or if she makes new ones for subs

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Think it just depends on if Foxxi adds subs into the same rolecard or if she makes new ones for subs
It would be a straight swap surely? Why would she make a new one for a sub? That’s the whole point of sub innit?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
It would be a straight swap surely? Why would she make a new one for a sub? That’s the whole point of sub innit?
I think in most cases it would be a straight swap but I've seen edge cases where the mod had to make a new channel, doesn't happen too often though.

Blind Ninja

Godfather

Because someone coming into a game that re-randed partway through would want all the info he could possibly have.

You might not care and just come in, me, I want info I can share, so Im an asset to town.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
No.

Jackfruit vanilla townie.

In previous rand, LDG was scum with MTR. I assume that MTR told her to claim cop since he is feeling like shit.
Oh boy, well, that adds up but also went very wrong because of the timing of the rerand lol.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Wtf os a jack fruit
It's really tasty, often used as a vegetarian substitute for meat because it's high in protein and has a meaty texture. Grows in south asia that I know of, would probably also grow in south florida cause of the climate.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Because someone coming into a game that re-randed partway through would want all the info he could possibly have.

You might not care and just come in, me, I want info I can share, so Im an asset to town.
I’m not saying you wouldn’t. I was unclear if Foxxi would share any pre-randed previous role knowledge or she’d just tell you what the current role is.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I’m not saying you wouldn’t. I was unclear if Foxxi would share any pre-randed previous role knowledge or she’d just tell you what the current role is.
pre-rand info is still info on said slot. it wouldnt do the game justice to come in without that info.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Well I only just got made aware that there was a re-rand so yeah kinda switched off a bit after being killed early and some dead chat discourse wasn’t expecting a second chance as there seemed to be a legit dead chat going on.
The closest I can remember is being placed in “limbo”. Hell I’ve run games like that so this came as a bit of a surprise.

If you know my scum play, I’d still be active trying to misdirect.

Also the small matter of being pineapple town too.

From reading through, I’m liking CWE’s play a bit better, seems more towny. I would agree that Mitch does seem a bit different too.
This.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Huh?

I quoted the post where I said I was pineapple?
And I was responding to the part you said you'd be more active and try to misdirect... do you not even know what all you said in that post.

The easier response to the fruit ask, would have just been to say pineapple, instead of looking for and quoting one of your own posts with a random "this" under it.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’m one of the few
And I was responding to the part you said you'd be more active and try to misdirect... do you not even know what all you said in that post.

The easier response to the fruit ask, would have just been to say pineapple, instead of looking for and quoting one of your own posts with a random "this" under it.

Whether you believe my hard claim or not is your prerogative but people like Mitch have given a half-hearted claim plus think about this for a sec.

I was the hamner on the MTR train. Knowing I was being questioned earlier do you think a scum Badger would knowingly hammer if I knew it would flip town and get questioned?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry quoted twice. Shit from a mobile.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I’m one of the few

Whether you believe my hard claim or not is your prerogative but people like Mitch have given a half-hearted claim plus think about this for a sec.

I was the hamner on the MTR train. Knowing I was being questioned earlier do you think a scum Badger would knowingly hammer if I knew it would flip town and get questioned?
Since the day doesnt end til majority is reached, and MTR seemed to be one of the primary targets d1... I wouldnt put it past scum to hammer.

No, this is not me calling you scum...

Top Bottom