Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

Matthieu

Vigilante
Even the other day a close friend said he'd probably be really confused if he ever got a glimpse of how my mind works.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, we should make a decision within the next 12ish or so hours. I would not be surprised if a re-rand happened again because we took too long or some shit.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Also, we should make a decision within the next 12ish or so hours. I would not be surprised if a re-rand happened again because we took too long or some shit.
Oh yeah I don't doubt that, that's why I'm trying to solve as fast as I can 😄
Not like I really mind the rerand, it makes things interesting, but if it frustrates people the engagement levels might go down again, and i want to avoid that.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
12 hours...I'll make my decision by 12 thank you very much.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
But yeah basically my thought was that LDG likely was a cop, but then why werent we told about it? So then I thought, maybe she was scum and decided to lie, but the last day of the previous rand never actually ended, so she had like no premise for claiming to suddenly have a result on MTR just to bus him. But for that matter, she also shouldn't have gotten a random cop result if the day didn't end, either...

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Did yall know about a doctor? Because if a doctor was discussed, i find it unlikely that a cop was never discussed at all. ever.
There was discussion over a doctor but from when I was there, I can’t recall cop being brought up.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
But if LDG was a cop then someone else lied

Or maybe it was Val, I kinda forgot he was also there and never claimed

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
But if LDG was a cop then someone else lied

Or maybe it was Val, I kinda forgot he was also there and never claimed
Val also said he was vanilla when asked.

LDG - Cop
Val - Vanilla
MTR - No claim, but probably scum by PoE unless both val and LDG are lying lol.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Oh btw I ISO'd Satsu, I'm not fully convinced he's town but he also went for me like last time so honestly idk, he might just not know how to read me 🤷

I don't think he looks the scummiest today, though. Only thing I think might be a red flag is saying he'd vote me if you guys could get enough votes on me, because I can't be voted today, and neither can he so I'm pretty sure he's aware of that. But that's more like I think it mightve been a suggestion to waste votes and not so much that I think he's actually trying to get me voted out specifically today.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Val also said he was vanilla when asked.

LDG - Cop
Val - Vanilla
MTR - No claim, but probably scum by PoE unless both val and LDG are lying lol.
Is there like, any chance Mitch would lie?
He'd have a reason to lie if he went scum > scum, if only because I pushed him on the premise that his baseless pushing on me was very similar. If he's town now I don't think he would've had a reason to lie either way.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Is there like, any chance Mitch would lie?
He'd have a reason to lie if he went scum > scum, if only because I pushed him on the premise that his baseless pushing on me was very similar. If he's town now I don't think he would've had a reason to lie either way.
Satsu and Mitch corroborated they were neighbors.

So technically Mitch could be scum since its neighbors, but eh.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Satsu and Mitch corroborated they were neighbors.

So technically Mitch could be scum since its neighbors, but eh.
Neighbors doesn't mean anything, the only thing I care about is whether Satsu thought Mitch was towny then and if he still thinks Mitch is towny now, since he probably has more to compare with.

And I have a mild suspicion on Satsu here but I don't think his play is wildly different from in the previous rand. I'm not more sus of Satsu now than I was in the previous rand, and he flipped town there so I don't really want to go the same route and potentially repeat the mistake.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think its Mitch, LDG, or MTR today.

MTR since he hasn't posted. I know he is sick, but gotta post to play.
LDG since this confusion, but risk losing a cop if she is actually currently a cop. But we won't get a ton of meaningful posts.
Mitch since his demeanor changed and at least 3 of us felt a certain way about it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Neighbors doesn't mean anything, the only thing I care about is whether Satsu thought Mitch was towny then and if he still thinks Mitch is towny now, since he probably has more to compare with.

And I have a mild suspicion on Satsu here but I don't think his play is wildly different from in the previous rand. I'm not more sus of Satsu now than I was in the previous rand, and he flipped town there so I don't really want to go the same route and potentially repeat the mistake.
I think the kill choice tonight will be interesting.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: MTR
Why did you suddenly start posting again? Did your Scum chat tell you to?

Last post pre re-rand. - Foxxi

Checked, he's sus.

I did last night

Ok so check this out, LDG's last post on MTR before reranding was accusing him of being scum, and then immediately after the rerand she claims to have copped him. She specifically says she copped him the night before (if I'm reading this correctly) because there was no night phase between the rands. Meaning LDG would've known the whole day that MTR was scum, if she actually copped him.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
CWE is my main sus person at this point. Just doesn't seem interested in being helpful

Well you aren't posting much either so....

I wake up to three votes. What in the world.

Any particular reason for this vote? I get claws and I can see why Dreyski would go ahead and get on the train but curious why start with me

Just vote someone lmao
If we look even farther back:
MTR shades CWE, MTR gets voted by 3 people, engages specifically with Mitch about his vote, LDG just says to vote and then AFTER that she later votes MTR but never claims she has a cop result on him.

I think she's lying about being a cop in the previous rand, but I'm not sure why, other than that she doesn't want people to know she was scum previously.

Vote: LDG

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I see no reason to lie about your alignment in a previous rand unless you have something to hide in the current rand.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ftr I also still think the other two top wagons are fine, I'd move if we need it to flip a wagon. But this is where my suspicion is greatest right now.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Would a scum LDG self-vote like this?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@Badger Why aren't you scum

Well I only just got made aware that there was a re-rand so yeah kinda switched off a bit after being killed early and some dead chat discourse wasn’t expecting a second chance as there seemed to be a legit dead chat going on.
The closest I can remember is being placed in “limbo”. Hell I’ve run games like that so this came as a bit of a surprise.

If you know my scum play, I’d still be active trying to misdirect.

Also the small matter of being pineapple town too.

From reading through, I’m liking CWE’s play a bit better, seems more towny. I would agree that Mitch does seem a bit different too.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Maybe it's better to vote the cop check? I still have my doubts LDG ever is or was a cop?? But wtf

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ngl I could also ignore this whole thing and vote mitch but LDG/MTR has to contain at least one scum even if LDG isn't cop

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Ngl I could also ignore this whole thing and vote mitch but LDG/MTR has to contain at least one scum even if LDG isn't cop
I dunno. If they were both scum last rand, then this rand i doubt both are scum. Maybe 1.

Assuming it wasn't like Val and MTR last time.

Claws

All-Knowing
I expect her to actually be the cop. But again, I also am not that concerned if we lose the Cop.

It sounds scummy, but it is what it is. Cops are crutches.
I think the question is did all roles change or only some

Claws

All-Knowing
I doubt there are trps tho we obv had very little last game judging from the flios

Claws

All-Knowing
Apparently i was wishmaster fruit vendor since i got mod to brong yall back in

Claws

All-Knowing
Youre Welcome Maui GIF

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He was Satsu's neighbor pre-rand and I assume they're not neighbors again, though. That's why I poked Mitch to give a read on Satsu if he had one. Maybe I should also poke @Satsu to ask whether he thinks Mitch is playing different to the first rand.
He doesnt seem different to me and i had a town lean on him last game. His push on you last game could look unnatural because he asked me if i had thoughts about the game and i said i have scum read on you. And he was like ok lets do windward.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I Cant wrap my head around yall tryung to yeet the cop tho
Because she hasn't specifically claimed she is currently the cop, as far as I can tell.

That is just us inferring because we don't think there was a cop last game.

But why not just be clear and not lie?

Claws

All-Knowing
As for being replaced absolutly if thats an option but why do that if shes on the yeet block

Claws

All-Knowing
Because she hasn't specifically claimed she is currently the cop, as far as I can tell.

That is just us inferring because we don't think there was a cop last game.

But why not just be clear and not lie?
When has she ever lied?

Claws

All-Knowing
I Think 2 best options are mtr or mitch has mtr even come back since he was near speed yeeted

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:

We can give her the day. Scum will either shoot her or we will have her "cop check" and see who she picks and what she gets.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Would Foxxi let scum be closeish to a victory, re-rand the game, and make the same person have to be scum again and start over?

That's just evil if so :D

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Is votecount in discord correct? Is there a double voter on ldg?

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Would Foxxi let scum be closeish to a victory, re-rand the game, and make the same person have to be scum again and start over?

That's just evil if so :D
Which would also explain why no one is owning up to being pre round 2.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
LDG - Claimed Cop
Mitch - Claimed TPR (I am more valuable alive - was hinting at actions it seemed like)

I am more valuable to town alive and if you lynch me you are no closer to victory.

:squint::sherlock:
Voting MTR would be a way to check LDG and not potentially lose the cop. However, I do hate the "I am taking my ball and going home attitude."

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I am heading into a meeting. I wont be around for a bit so I am moving my vote as it seems like a solid way to check and not possibly lose the cop.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

Let’s check the info.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Like im not saying her whole train is for that reason

But unless Foxxi put in a Day Cop, there is no chance she has info on MTR for this re-rand.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Checking to see if info is legit is scummy?

Top Bottom