Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

Claws

All-Knowing
You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by BuzzFeed

Claws

All-Knowing
Probably all lies rules still state to claim whatever the jell you want

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
THAT is the question that I will answer with two. Would scum openly vote early AND point it out? Or would they late vote on a train for a sneaky hammer at least once?
Yup. It's the towny thing to do. Its going to be obvious when you vote.

If you do it at EoD, it puts more looks at you even if DV is historically town.

Claws

All-Knowing
THAT is the question that I will answer with two. Would scum openly vote early AND point it out? Or would they late vote on a train for a sneaky hammer at least once?
I actually had a thought if you were scum and your scum partner asks if you are a threat then you say no to them is that a lie? Since you bamboozled the rest of the game with the answer

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
4 - Mitch: Drey(524), CWE(593), Void(594)
3 - MTR: LDG(461), Matthieu(463), Claws(467),
1 - Void: MTR(507),
1 - CWE: Val(515),
1 - Val: Wind(529),
1 - LDG: Satsu(556),

Not currently voting: Badger, Dreyski,
Current as of post 594

*AHEM* :sherlock:

Or :chin:
Vote: Val

Claws

All-Knowing
So lets say hypothetically cwe is scum he gets his partner to ask the are you a threat question he answers no because hes not a threat to them its not a lie but it messes every1 elses perspective up

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I actually had a thought if you were scum and your scum partner asks if you are a threat then you say no to them is that a lie? Since you bamboozled the rest of the game with the answer
if they asked am i a threat t THEM. Tnen sure, fair game. But just generalized "a threat". Nope...that's a no.

Claws

All-Knowing
if they asked am i a threat t THEM. Tnen sure, fair game. But just generalized "a threat". Nope...that's a no.
So wording correctly could bamboozle noted i am gunna use this somtime lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
As always, CWE does not blatantly lie. Nor does he participate in fae speak to the level of our moderator.

But, if your question is not clear and has a glaringly obvious out, he'd take it.

Like and he can correct me if im wrong. In the before times, if he were asked "Are you town" he could say no. But if he was asked "Are you scum" he couldn't say yes because Jester is not actually scum.

Assuming of course, he answers any direct questions.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
4 - Mitch: Drey(524), CWE(593), Void(594)
3 - MTR: LDG(461), Matthieu(463), Claws(467),
1 - Val: Wind(529),

Not currently voting: Badger, Dreyski,
Current as of post 594

*AHEM* :sherlock:

Or :chin:
Vote: Val
It's CWE. Lol.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If we want to go on someone who has done something to be mildly ping worthy to me, which is based on snap judgements.

I'd go for WW, Mitch, or Claws.

If we wanted to go for people who are more routinely quiet, to try and not murder off the vocal people again, I'd say LDG or Val. I'd add MTR, but I feel bad for threatening to get him yeeted while sleeping :D

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
CWE is clearly a power role. It is NAI with who our mod is.

That being said, a DV on scum adds an insane power shift unless its 1x. Or, *maybe* there is another neut still and 2 scum and its to give slight power to scum but based on one obvious person?

Dunno. But CWE is not the choice today.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
A decision on CWE has to be made on Day 2 or Day 3, if he is alive.

If he is murdered because obvious power role, well then, that resolves that I guess.

Matthieu

Vigilante
I dont think frog legs is the way to go.
Such dishes are rarely available. Snails, yes. Frog legs, not so much.

I'm getting the French onion soup as a starter, salmon as a main course and then a creme brulee for dessert.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Come on unleash your personal hatred and vote LDG with me. We can do it.

Foxxi

Administrator
Vote counts have been corrected. Errors were made.

Current Vote Count
4 - MTR: LDG(461), Matthieu(463), Claws(467), Mitch(643),
3 - Mitch: CWE(593), Void(594)
2 - Val: Wind(529), Drey(617),

Not currently voting: Badger
Current as of post 643

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok if your not with me youre againt me.

Unvote:
Vote: MitchRapp

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not on LDG anymore I would have to join you.

Go on.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I am not on LDG anymore I would have to join you.

Go on.
If a train goes there I would prefer that over MTR. However, voting there now doesn't do much for me in the ways of self preservation.

In the end I do not mind being voted out as town if it helps solve the game but on a sudo day one it doesn't go far. I believe I am more valuable alive than dead for the town.

Claws

All-Knowing
If a train goes there I would prefer that over MTR. However, voting there now doesn't do much for me in the ways of self preservation.

In the end I do not mind being voted out as town if it helps solve the game but on a sudo day one it doesn't go far. I believe I am more valuable alive than dead for the town.
Why not mtr what has he done

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Neither has done much but I feel from my short time here I would rather play with MTR over LDG. I feel like MTR participates more and I can read more.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
The real question, which we obviously cannot figure out easily, was if the roles were changed at all.

Obviously, a role had to be added for me to show up so either I or someone has that. But what about the other 11? Same or different i wonder.
The roles were definitely changed

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
The question is are the same roles populating the game or are there new roles all together.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
If we want to go on someone who has done something to be mildly ping worthy to me, which is based on snap judgements.

I'd go for WW, Mitch, or Claws.

If we wanted to go for people who are more routinely quiet, to try and not murder off the vocal people again, I'd say LDG or Val. I'd add MTR, but I feel bad for threatening to get him yeeted while sleeping :D
I'd go Val, idk about LDG for claim-related reasons (I don't think we had a cop in the previous rand but I also feel like an N0 check is not a thing here), I'm not sure about Mitch or Claws either, I'm fine with dying if you guys want to consolidate on me

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'd go Val, idk about LDG for claim-related reasons (I don't think we had a cop in the previous rand but I also feel like an N0 check is not a thing here), I'm not sure about Mitch or Claws either, I'm fine with dying if you guys want to consolidate on me
Wait fuck no don't waste votes on me, I'm death immune today

Sorry I'm a bit tipsy

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Don't waste votes on people who can't be voted
You can vote me out tomorrow, I think

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I already said who I'd murder today. I find it interesting he still hasn't posted. Not necessarily for bad reasons, but just thoughts i think i thunk.
Has he even noticed that the game reranded? Maybe he fucked off after thinking the previous run was dead

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Mitch is a fine target, we are not together anymore. Claws is not pingy. If you want to go for WW then well go for it tiger, can you get 2 votes on her?
I don't really care if you guys want to kill me but it's gonna be a waste of votes, so just kill me tomorrow instead
I don't want us wasting votes on me when I'm vote immune, that's like super anti-town

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Was this talking about LDG?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I was down 4-3 in the votes at the time. For how much you post you sure dont pay much attention.
It's not about the votecount, it's about the tone of your post. You're not even trying to convince people you're town, you just went "yeah ok I'll vote my counterwagon" which is not towny

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
The fact you think LDG actually has a cop check that means something about MTR is concerning.
Mmm from my perspective, being in the previous deadchat, we thought LDG was the doctor and didn't know there was a cop lol.

Claws wasn't in that chat but I'm just saying, I don't think there was a cop before the rerand, if there is at all. But I do know that some roles have changed.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway, I don't consider anyone seriously on the chopping block in an endless day with hammer only, until we're -1 from hammer. You guys got so damn close to hammering MTR last game, only to veer off and just go all over the place.

Top Bottom