Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. What the fuck. Starting over? Ugh

And why the hell are you guys going after me before I even say anything?

Okay. I need to go catch up.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am only forgiving claws for his vote because well since when do we not go after each other at some point.

The rest of you suck.

Me gumpy. Going to go try to write up my character for fiction fight.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
What's a fiction fight?
Over on the other site some of us come from we are doing this like fight where we pick characters and have a fight in some random location. @Badger can probably explain it better.

I made it to the second round last time. Should be able to do so again. Just need to check out where the fight is again.

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Unvote: LDG

Actually, never mind. The game has effectively restarted, so I guess she gets a clean slate too.

Random.org says to vote CWE

Vote: CWE

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
its just a whos the most popular bs with the judges smh :banghead:
I can't speak for other judges, but anytime I've judged, popularity had zero to do with my judgement. I'd vote (Vote) Caito to win if he argued a better fight.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
We really probably shouldn't speed yeet him. I'd feel terrible. But the idea is so funny at the same time.
It's tempting because of the comedic value 😂
But I'd feel kinda rude doing it so I'm not really sure I'd want to vote him

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway I'll come back to vote in a bit, so let's actually try to end the day eventually?? Lol

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: Dreyski

Actually ill start here cause I thought they were scum in the previous game
Once they check in and start posting, I'll determine whether they're scum here or not

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: LDG

Actually, never mind. The game has effectively restarted, so I guess she gets a clean slate too.

Random.org says to vote CWE

Vote: CWE
Clown Watching You GIF by BuzzFeed

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
restart and (feels like) 200 posts while I’m sleeping? Normal service resumed I see.

I randed Doc last time, reranded vanilla this time, so there’s that.

For no particular reason:
Vote: Mitchrapp

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I’d also like to apologise to Windward after failing to save her n2 because I got the deadline wrong :$

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
restart and (feels like) 200 posts while I’m sleeping? Normal service resumed I see.

I randed Doc last time, reranded vanilla this time, so there’s that.

For no particular reason:
Vote: Mitchrapp
Ohhh you were the doc 😅
What the heck, who was scum then? MTR and...? LDG? Mitch?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Unvote: Dreyski

Mind as well get the wild card out of the way while we have the breathing room.

Vote: LDG
Can't decide if this is optimal townplay or scum going for LHF early.
But if LDG is town, I'm not sure scum would try to push her early anyway? Doesn't she always endgame as town?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Come to think of it, it's not impossible for it to be a bus vote
Idk how LDG plays as scum, I'm not sure what she was in the previous rand but I think otherwise I've only seen town games from her

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Come to think of it, it's not impossible for it to be a bus vote
Idk how LDG plays as scum, I'm not sure what she was in the previous rand but I think otherwise I've only seen town games from her
The bus thing is something I thought of regarding Val quickly recasting his vote onto CWE, which he claimed was a random vote. But it's a good cop-out if he's actually afraid the LDG wagon would gain traction from his vote.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Dis NO ONE have me as actual scum before the rerole?
:mad:
No, not really... If anyone had answered my question about whether you ever blatantly refuse to give reads as town, I mightve slotted you as scum. But my question went ignored 🤷

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No, not really... If anyone had answered my question about whether you ever blatantly refuse to give reads as town, I mightve slotted you as scum. But my question went ignored 🤷
I don't like to give reads in the "give reads" sense. But my lack of really pushing anyone was what I was hoping would get noticed more.

Meh, harder role than I thought it would be.

Claws

All-Knowing
Im absolutly gunhoe to yeet all the ppl that didnt do fuck all last phase

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
But if LDG is town, I'm not sure scum would try to push her early anyway? Doesn't she always endgame as town?
Its the person being less of a threat factor. When I scum, I tend to either get rid of her or if I feel she would listen to me more than others, keep her around.

She is less predictable now so I tend to just murder it so I can control variables to an extent.

But yeah, she tends to endgame a lot because people don't really have a full read. So barring information or some obvious play change, its usually a crap shoot.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I could get behind LDG or Val potentially, if we are looking for quieter people in general.

Then tomorrow all bets are off and we just systematically yeet all the immune people for their insolence and audacity to have immunity today.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I got yeeted like a noob. I need it to feel comfortable. My immunity is deserved ;p

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I don't like to give reads in the "give reads" sense. But my lack of really pushing anyone was what I was hoping would get noticed more.

Meh, harder role than I thought it would be.
Tbh the first two days I thought someone loud had to be scum 😅 but I think my reasoning was just wrong

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
There was no loud wolf potential in those players other than you::):

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I could get behind LDG or Val potentially, if we are looking for quieter people in general.

Then tomorrow all bets are off and we just systematically yeet all the immune people for their insolence and audacity to have immunity today.
I didn't choose the immune life, the immune life chose me (but it's cause we died in the previous rand, isn't it?)

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I mean, you can policy me tomorrow for being immune to being voted today cause I do think it's a bit pointless

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ngl I don't mind dying early, I'm in too many games anyway. Would kinda like to last a bit longer than 2 days, though.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The real question, which we obviously cannot figure out easily, was if the roles were changed at all.

Obviously, a role had to be added for me to show up so either I or someone has that. But what about the other 11? Same or different i wonder.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
With 12 people added, do we think scum is at two still? Or did they get the bump to three.

3 only makes sense, in my mind, if there isn't another non-town/neut

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
With 12 people added, do we think scum is at two still? Or did they get the bump to three.

3 only makes sense, in my mind, if there isn't another non-town/neut
The 1st role...there was definitely a neutral.

Let's call it...a hunch.
:shifty:

Claws

All-Knowing
If there was, i doubt any check last night (which if so why wasn't it brought up, you know, at some point), it wouldn't matter today anyway i dont think.
Idk a way to speed game up yes it restarted but she was a player still alive
The 1st role...there was definitely a neutral.

Let's call it...a hunch.
:shifty:
Ya know if you were a survivor you could of just helped town instead of all the nunya biz

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Are we comfortable with MTR as one wagon and starting a second and seeing where the chips fall? That feels like the best course of action unless someone else has something major to add?

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ya know if you were a survivor you could of just helped town instead of all the nunya biz
I wasn't a "helpful" neutral for a very logical reason. You could even say I was being deliberately annoying for some reason or another...

Claws

All-Knowing
Jestery well you were doin a terrible job to get lynched should get tips from morri

Claws

All-Knowing
Honestly for you if you were a jester best possible thing you could of done was once in suspicion just do your open scum bit probably would of tossed you so fast

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly for you if you were a jester best possible thing you could of done was once in suspicion just do your open scum bit probably would of tossed you so fast
What do you think I tried to do? That was scummy CWE 101. Fuck you if you disagree.
:mad: :cheers:

Told ya'll I suck as scum. Can't even fucking fake it roght...
:rofl:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Are we comfortable with MTR as one wagon and starting a second and seeing where the chips fall? That feels like the best course of action unless someone else has something major to add?
You're right. We should start a second one. I agree.

Vote: MitchRapp

Top Bottom