Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

Claws

All-Knowing
What if all the immune ppl are just entire scum team that would be some disney magic

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Also, I fucking said so early??? But nobody wanted to vote him cause I was so much more suspicious apparently 🤷

Anyway I was asking cause by the time I died I thought it was Dreyski and MTR, but if Drey was the doc then someone else was obviously scum

And I feel like Mitch is doing the exact same thing now that he did in the previous rand, which was to just decide to up and scumread me and find reasons for it after, instead of organically forming a scumread on me

So don't ignore it this time???

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Also, I fucking said so early??? But nobody wanted to vote him cause I was so much more suspicious apparently 🤷

Anyway I was asking cause by the time I died I thought it was Dreyski and MTR, but if Drey was the doc then someone else was obviously scum

And I feel like Mitch is doing the exact same thing now that he did in the previous rand, which was to just decide to up and scumread me and find reasons for it after, instead of organically forming a scumread on me

So don't ignore it this time???
Like you guys are nuts if you just firmly believe every single time I push anyone that I have to be scum, and completely ignore the player pushing me for completely made-up reasons. You can't vote me out today, but if you absolutely need to flip me to believe that I'm town, flip me tomorrow and then flip Mitch after that cause his play is absolutely not towny AND I TRIED TO TELL YOU THAT BEFORE.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
It's textbook scumplay by Mitch, I would've said that last game but I decided Satsu was also textbook scumplay and he was town so lol me.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
And that's my best guess for now, I'm just gonna ignore MTR because Mitch is voting him and he had the most uninterested vote ever. Like Mitch is clearly not voting a partner, if I'm right that he's scum. If I'm wrong and Mitch is town then I don't fucking know what MTR is.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Not gonna back down this time just because people tell me to
I'm sticking to my reads because they were clearly more accurate

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
That's... true
But I backed down on Mitch cause I thought Satsu's omgus on me was even more illogical
Ok actually that kinda disproves that my reads were accurate lol
But I still think Mitch is probably scum here if he was scum there

Claws

All-Knowing
Does any1 else think wind is a closet psycho for always qouting themselfs or just me? Just me cool beans

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
BTW does someone have a double vote or why are there 6 votes on Mitch and only 5 names?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
6 - Mitch: CWE(593), Void(594), Satsu(648), Wind(681), Claws(712),
3 - MTR: LDG(461), Matthieu(463), Mitch(643),
2 - Val: Wind(529), Drey(617),
1 - Void: MTR(507),
1 - CWE: Val(515),

Not currently voting: Badger
Current as of post 712

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway, carry on, but we're -1 on Mitch so I'm gonna unvote to avoid hammer this early, let people talk a bit more, and place my vote on him again in the morning (Central European Time) if he hasn't been hammered by then.

Just wanna give people the chance to say their piece, including Mitch if he has a defense.

Unvote:

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
You said I'm not doing anything to convince people I'm town but I clearly said earlier I am more valuable to the town alive than dead...

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
You said I'm not doing anything to convince people I'm town but I clearly said earlier I am more valuable to the town alive than dead...
Yeah but anyone can say that (except for roles with death mechanics, I guess, but in a 12p game I wouldn't expect that)

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Also I was town the previous random since you asked.
Oh
Who tf was scum then??
Claws had to be town, Drey said they were the doctor, MTR was probably scum, but then what the hell was LDG?
I know you were Satsu's neighbor at least

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
What more would you like me to do? Jumping Jacks and spell out TOWN like a high school football team?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
What more would you like me to do? Jumping Jacks and spell out TOWN like a high school football team?
That would be cool but maybe not super helpful

What's your opinion on Satsu this time around? You were neighbors with him last time, I remember you didn't seem keen on the wagon on him, and he was town. Do you think his play after re-rand is any different?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
It's hard to say based on his posts in here. My opinion on him last round was based on some of the things he said in the town chat. The way he explained things and came forward about things I thought that if he were scum he would have been better off not bringing them up since I did not approach the subject with him.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
BTW does someone have a double vote or why are there 6 votes on Mitch and only 5 names?
It's CWE. But I don't recall a double voter in the first incarnation so it's either an extra power role to match our extra player, or all the power roles changed.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
It's CWE. But I don't recall a double voter in the first incarnation so it's either an extra power role to match our extra player, or all the power roles changed.
Some of them definitely changed.
That just makes me wonder if LDG really did rand cop
But do you guys actually have N0 checks here? I thought that was basically unheard of in low player count games.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
It's hard to say based on his posts in here. My opinion on him last round was based on some of the things he said in the town chat. The way he explained things and came forward about things I thought that if he were scum he would have been better off not bringing them up since I did not approach the subject with him.
And to get back to you on this, yeah that's fair, I thought maybe you'd have gotten a better feel for Satsu's town meta in the hood chat so I was fishing to see if you could draw any related conclusions here, if you're town.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
First time I heard of it (though I have seen a D1 vig kill) I reckon LDG was trying to be spicy and claim cop after the game ended, whether she was or not.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
First time I heard of it (though I have seen a D1 vig kill) I reckon LDG was trying to be spicy and claim cop after the game ended, whether she was or not.
I don't believe I've ever seen her fakeclaim lol
Which is very confusing to me

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I do not suspect Satsu at the moment. The votes on me feel like how I have played in the past so I am not inclined to do the whole you voted for me so Im voting for you thing. The more we talk about LDG claiming to already have info the less I like it. Not willing to vote with LDG anymore. Therefore I shall:

Vote: LDG

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Actually could have been amazing since scum wouldn't think to target her and then they would get caught at the pivotal moment.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
We have said like 3 or 4 people have been scum at this point from last game lol.

Who actually were the scum? Ideally from the people who were actually the scum. Not people just guessing based on feelers.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
  1. Claws
  2. CWE
  3. Dreyski
  4. LemonDemonGirl
  5. MitchRapp
  6. MTR
  7. Val
Two of these were scum before the re-rand. Who is claiming to be scum in the before times?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Everyone must be meeting up in scum chat deciding how to respond...

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
I will reiterate before I go to bed, lynching me brings the town no closer to victory.

Claws

All-Knowing
Classic replies by you two guys. Facts mean nothing around here apparently.
ratios arent really facts imo unless you want to start applying it to a excell spreadsheet over time like we did with xan

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
So LDG is claiming to be the cop in back to back randoms? The actual odds of that are .7% or 1 in 132 assuming there was 1 cop each random...
It's funny cause deadchat never heard anything at all about a cop
But uh, ok
And if we believe LDG was a cop, then MTR was one of the scum, from her info

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I've seen someone roll GF 4 games in a row. Odds ain't nothing but a number.
Yeah that's just gambler's fallacy if people think you can't roll the same thing multiple times in a row. The odds of randing the same role are always the same, it's just the overall chance of that particular combination that happens to be a bit lower. But the rand in one game does not affect the rand in another game, unless the host is tampering with it lol.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
So were there ANY scum? Or did our (evil?) mod just random kill every night?
@Foxxi
:squint:
I actually wondered that overnight, but deadchat was told there were 2 scum and a jester, and I guess LDG had pegged MTR as scum.

Shame that we didn't get to see those cop results before rerand.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway, if LDG claims she was a cop in the previous rand, what's the reason we're voting her now?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
By process of elimination I think that implies the scumteam had to be MTR and Val?
I thought Val was town, though 😬

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I feel less inclined to vote Mitch since his play has been similar to the previous rand, now that he's informed us he was town there.

Unvote: Val

Cause I noticed my vote is still stuck on Val in the vote count for some odd reason
Would probably be willing to vote him, but not like that xD

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I verify that Claws sent me a watermelon on the night of my death, he was probably town in the previous game because trying to confirm his role while his teammate kills his only chance at confirmation is pretty dumb

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I verify that Claws sent me a watermelon on the night of my death, he was probably town in the previous game because trying to confirm his role while his teammate kills his only chance at confirmation is pretty dumb
Er, same game, previous rand. You get what I meant 😅

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
As always, CWE does not blatantly lie. Nor does he participate in fae speak to the level of our moderator.

But, if your question is not clear and has a glaringly obvious out, he'd take it.

Like and he can correct me if im wrong. In the before times, if he were asked "Are you town" he could say no. But if he was asked "Are you scum" he couldn't say yes because Jester is not actually scum.

Assuming of course, he answers any direct questions.
On that, I was waiting for someone/anyone to ask me if I was a threat.

My answer would have been "Define threat. :shifty: "

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So four people have said they were town leaving MTR as the only one who hasn't said something.

Clearly one of you four is lying for no fucking reason lol.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It's funny cause deadchat never heard anything at all about a cop
But uh, ok
And if we believe LDG was a cop, then MTR was one of the scum, from her info
Did yall know about a doctor? Because if a doctor was discussed, i find it unlikely that a cop was never discussed at all. ever.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I just dont know why LDG would be lying for no reason.

Claws was confirmed his action and mitch was a neighbor, also confirmed.

So its MTR, Val, or LDG as the scum.

MTR hasn't said shit and his reaction when he came into the game sounds possible from a scum PoV.

Really, we just need MTR to tell us what he was and if he was scum, who his partner was

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Like, I could see a world where MTR and LDG are teamed and the reset happens and she now says MTR is scum not realizing he may or may not have swapped?

Idk. I don't like that someone just isn't admitting to it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Well, since CWE and I mentioned it.

Make sure yall look back at the previous game too. Look for any playstyle changes. Anyone swapping from scum to town or town to scum mid game will likely have some type of tonal shift. That is what i felt MTR had coming in.

Someone else went in the other direction. But im not like 100% on that.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Did yall know about a doctor? Because if a doctor was discussed, i find it unlikely that a cop was never discussed at all. ever.
The doctor was discussed, and we were told the doctor forgot to submit. Which is why we thought it was LDG, but since Drey claimed doc and verified that they forgot to submit, I think that confirms Drey as the doctor. But no, we never heard anything about a cop at all, and that's why LDG's claim really threw me off.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Like, I could see a world where MTR and LDG are teamed and the reset happens and she now says MTR is scum not realizing he may or may not have swapped?

That's so scuffed though, it doesn't even accomplish anything after rerand

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Well, since CWE and I mentioned it.

Make sure yall look back at the previous game too. Look for any playstyle changes. Anyone swapping from scum to town or town to scum mid game will likely have some type of tonal shift. That is what i felt MTR had coming in.

Someone else went in the other direction. But im not like 100% on that.
This is exactly why I was pointing fingers at Mitch, but I'm actually just stupid and don't know how process of elimination works (thought his play had not changed, and that he was previously scum)

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
CWE obviously changed his play but we know he was a jester before and was unsuccessful at getting himself yote

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Matthieu was way more talkative after rerand but it's likely in part because we didn't pile on him immediately, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with alignment

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This is exactly why I was pointing fingers at Mitch, but I'm actually just stupid and don't know how process of elimination works (thought his play had not changed, and that he was previously scum)
I am still on that. His intro post felt like someone who had to focus on things.

Either a town to scum or scum to town.

Town to town may have been different and more relaxed.

Then compare posts during the before times and then now.

My vote on him wasn't random :D

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I am still on that. His intro post felt like someone who had to focus on things.

Either a town to scum or scum to town.

Town to town may have been different and more relaxed.

Then compare posts during the before times and then now.

My vote on him wasn't random :D
He was super super tunneled on me in the first rand but I thought it was scum focus cause it felt like he was finding reasons to back his read instead of the other way around.

But he started off the same here, and then after I pushed him back, he backed off a bit faster?
Idk, maybe you're right and his alignment changed. I was mostly looking at how he started out immediately after the rerand and got stuck on that.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Alright, a quick post or two before I go out to the restaurant...

I'm torn on LDG. This is a game with bastard elements so I could totally see LDG being given the cop role twice in a row.

Though is LDG explicitly claiming to be a cop the second time around or just referring to the first time?

Either way, we've also had some pretty impossible odds come into play in these games in the past so I don't tend to put too much weight on pure statistical chances.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
He was Satsu's neighbor pre-rand and I assume they're not neighbors again, though. That's why I poked Mitch to give a read on Satsu if he had one. Maybe I should also poke @Satsu to ask whether he thinks Mitch is playing different to the first rand.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Alright, a quick post or two before I go out to the restaurant...

I'm torn on LDG. This is a game with bastard elements so I could totally see LDG being given the cop role twice in a row.

Though is LDG explicitly claiming to be a cop the second time around or just referring to the first time?

Either way, we've also had some pretty impossible odds come into play in these games in the past so I don't tend to put too much weight on pure statistical chances.
LDG said she got a cop on MTR from the previous rand, not this one, but to my knowledge we didn't even have a cop? Which is very confusing. It's possible we had a cop and Foxxi just never mentioned it, but we knew there were 2 scum, a jester, a doctor, and 2 neighbors.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry I was logged out of Discord plus out last night so didn’t even notice I’d been resurrected.

I’ll read through and catch up later.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Still thinking about this. Does LDG ever bus like that? Claims cop as scum, outs a redcheck on a partner, and after rerand could maybe be scum trying to push town on old info? Or maybe just accidental...

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Still thinking about this. Does LDG ever bus like that? Claims cop as scum, outs a redcheck on a partner, and after rerand could maybe be scum trying to push town on old info? Or maybe just accidental...
She doesn't plan like that. It is snap reactions.

So, if she were scum I could see her thinking "i need to fake claim!" and just picks something.
I could see her actually being a cop now and conflating things that she did.

She has blatantly lied before, but it was to try something or mimic what others have done.

But theres no usually plan. If there is bussing, its because the partner said to.

Top Bottom