Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

Claws

All-Knowing
Would Foxxi let scum be closeish to a victory, re-rand the game, and make the same person have to be scum again and start over?

That's just evil if so :D
Nah i doubt it im pretty sure we were tied stalemate and no1 was active

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I suppose it depends on if we believe if there was a total re-rand of everything or not? Maybe some stayed the same. It is a bastard game after all.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Nah i doubt it im pretty sure we were tied stalemate and no1 was active
There was 2 scum, 1 jester, and 4 town.

If they day continued, it would have been a dreyski yeet who was apparently the doctor. That left scumt o kill anyone.

It's now 2/1/2. CWE self votes. Scum pounce. CWE wins and so does scum.

It was not a stalemate based solely on numbers and roles left.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

If they day continued, it would have been a dreyski yeet who was apparently the doctor. That left scumt o kill anyone.

(I wasn't self voting. Even to hammer.)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You can ewwwww all you want but honestly who truly knows? I honestly didn’t expect any sort of re-rand in the first place. :dunno:

Claws

All-Knowing

Id drey was a dr there is 0 proof except his word who did he save no1

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well apparently dead chat got told a doc didn't act, Drey claimed to not act and made Void die, before we were told about the dead talk...so...
:nuts::shrug:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:

@VoidKitten summarise the case on Mitch over MTR.
Mitch gives me bad feelers too. :D

I don't really have any hard case. But to summarize it for ya.

When Mitch came into the re-rand, his first post was a calm like "oh dear. a lot happened. i have to sit down and look at all of this." To me, that came from a mindset of someone who swapped. It feels like a post he needed to make to show he was here.

Then when i pushed up the second train on him, he responded to the votes with a blase response.

Then did a "welp. guess i gotta vote MTR"

By comparison, all last game he was solvy, posting more, etc. It looks like the re-rand took the wind out of his sails.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not saying Mitch is 100% scum here right. But i felt more comfortable with him other than MTR who seemed pissed when he came in.

I could see it the way CWE wants it to be. I could also seeing it be frustrating that they were closeish to a win and now he had to be town or start over.

I also think he was scum last time by PoE and feel its probably unlikely he was scum 2x in a row.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Mitch and LDG at least have more to talk about with both of them versus MTR.

Unless we REALLY think LDG is a day cop, i don't know how we can think she has info.

She could actually be a cop, but I doubt she was last rand.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The fact that dead chat was told there is a doctor, but no mention of a cop at all? Seems quite strange.

Could I see a cop replacing the doctor this game? Or another power role? Possibly.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Like I said, our choice really today is to take out someone we all feel has a more chance to be scum, but on actual feelings and not fake info.

Or do we take someone out we feel won't help solve as much as we want or isn't as present.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Someone asked why we think LDG has info.

Answer: I don't, but there doesn't seem to be a taste to lynch LDG incase she is actually the cop. MTR feels like a compromise people can live with.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Answer: I don't, but there doesn't seem to be a taste to lynch LDG incase she is actually the cop. MTR feels like a compromise people can live with.
So, you've seen a bunch today. If you're town what do you think about the votes on you?

Or really anyone you think is interesting to look at.

Claws

All-Knowing
Happy Cat GIF by Pusheen

Claws

All-Knowing

Who on your train is scum in your eyes dont say every1 thats not a valid answer

Claws

All-Knowing
Maybe. Everyone should experience a Matthieu weekend adventure at least once.
Idk i was gunna have to stop you at the butt stuff but then i remembered the amount of hiking you do and thats gunna be a hard pass id likely die

Claws

All-Knowing
So then lets move next who on ldg would be scum ? If hypothetically shes "cop"

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
That train is Satsu and LDG. IF she flips as the cop then I would say Satsu. I do get a little bit of that feeling from Satsu either way. The whole "wait there is a double voter" way after its been established there is a double voter and who it is feels like Satsu is being intentionally obtuse. But I do not think she is flipping cop. 1 in 132 is something that I am willing to gamble on.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
That train is Satsu and LDG. IF she flips as the cop then I would say Satsu. I do get a little bit of that feeling from Satsu either way. The whole "wait there is a double voter" way after its been established there is a double voter and who it is feels like Satsu is being intentionally obtuse. But I do not think she is flipping cop. 1 in 132 is something that I am willing to gamble on.
I'm suggesting she wasn't cop last game. So this would be its own 1/12 chance.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And yet that is not what she said and took zero time to clarify. I stand by it, she isn't flipping cop.
I agree that the clarification wasn't given. It's why I voted on her because it was an actual time where we needed an answer and clarity.

I have zero issues with yeeting LDG on the basis that gameplay won't be there, but I really won't be surprised, at all, if she is now a cop.

I think MTR and LDG were scum.

MTR by the fact he hasn't answered.

Val claimed Vanilla which actually could be in the game.

LDG claimed Cop which dead chat never heard a single mention of. So its likely last game wasn't cop. So where did she get cop from? Unless we think she just made it up completely, which is possible i guess, but less likely, shes probably a cop now.

But again, just my view on her.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
He doesnt seem different to me and i had a town lean on him last game. His push on you last game could look unnatural because he asked me if i had thoughts about the game and i said i have scum read on you. And he was like ok lets do windward.
Ahhh OK, that actually makes way more sense now

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
No idea why not just let scum take her out if shes the cop its a prime target
Yeah but if she's town cop now and just quit playing then she's not a threat to scum anyway

If she's town cop in THIS rand then MTR actually is scum, which is why I moved my vote. I don't know what to believe but it's better practice to yeet the cop redcheck before the cop, if we aren't sure if she meant she's a cop in THIS rand.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
So then lets move next who on ldg would be scum ? If hypothetically shes "cop"
I will continue on since you are not here. What if MTR flips town who is the scum?

A double vote does not seem scummy. I know my role but since I have been painted with a scummy brush by Claws and Void I will have to work to show you that I am not. That leaves matthieu and WW. Matthieu early on someone knowing he couldn't be voted today is possible. WW rubs me the wrong way at times but that is more of a personal level than something he has done. Overtalking and answering your own quotes seems off. Less of that this time around. I would vote WW out of that group gun to my head.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ok so assuming ldg is a cop, is mtr a legit check ;p
If LDG was town last game and thought there was any continuity, maybe? Cause MTR had to be scum. But there was no night between rands so LDG would then be claiming an N0 cop check, meaning she got MTR's alignment as soon as the game reranded. Which I don't believe.
But I also don't believe she randed town cop last game, dead chat knew nothing of it, and she redchecked MTR but said nothing about it until the game was reranded. she only told people to vote "someone" and not specifically her own redcheck.

So something is definitely off about her claim but it's still somewhat plausible she's a cop here and thought she suddenly gained a cop role without the game being reranded. Makes no sense, but if she doesn't really pay attention then I could believe it if I squint.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I am more valuable to town alive and if you lynch me you are no closer to victory.

Voting MTR would be a way to check LDG and not potentially lose the cop. However, I do hate the "I am taking my ball and going home attitude."
Why do you keep saying you're more valuable to town alive, hinting at being a PR, but you didn't do that in the previous rand where you definitely were a PR?
(neighbor, but still better than vanilla)

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Like im not saying her whole train is for that reason

But unless Foxxi put in a Day Cop, there is no chance she has info on MTR for this re-rand.
I've been trying to say that for ages but apparently nobody understands it except for maybe? the people in dead chat

But also feels bad to vote the cop claim if LDG noticed the cop role and not the rerand

I may yet be convinced to move to Mitch or Badger cause these votes were stinky:

I am heading into a meeting. I wont be around for a bit so I am moving my vote as it seems like a solid way to check and not possibly lose the cop.

Vote: MTR

Vote: MTR

Let’s check the info.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
There's proof from deadchat. It wasn't mentioned here until I confirmed it, but we were told in deadchat that the doc forgot to submit a target. We assumed it was LDG but Drey up and claimed that he forgot to submit before deadline to save me. I'm taking it at face value cause there's no other way he'd know the doctor didn't submit.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Im thinkin every1 but me was vt
Town doc, fruit vendor who obviously didn't kill me at the same time as giving me a fruit, 2 neighbors at least 1 of which was confirmed town, 1 jester, and 2 scum is what we were told.
Nothing about a cop.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Why do you keep saying you're more valuable to town alive, hinting at being a PR, but you didn't do that in the previous rand where you definitely were a PR?
(neighbor, but still better than vanilla)
Because last time around I wasn't on anyone's radar. I do not believe in hard claiming. You will notice it was not allowed in the game I ran. When I feel backed into the corner I will try to say things that can give off some ideas but I would rarely if ever just come out and claim a role.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
It's day 1.
Is there really a case for anyone? A REAL case...
I would say there's a decent case on Mitch actually
Like if we ignore the "maybe, maybe not" on LDG and MTR
If LDG is a cop this time around we can ask her to cop MTR again, or really anyone tbh

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Because last time around I wasn't on anyone's radar. I do not believe in hard claiming. You will notice it was not allowed in the game I ran. When I feel backed into the corner I will try to say things that can give off some ideas but I would rarely if ever just come out and claim a role.
That is absolutely not true, you were on MY radar and I spent the whole of D1 and part of D2 pushing you because all you did was call me scum and then say that every post I made was scummy.

Also, I know hard claiming is uncommon on this forum but it was in the rules if you'd actually read them. No writeups, claim whatever you want.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Mitch gives me bad feelers too. :D

I don't really have any hard case. But to summarize it for ya.

When Mitch came into the re-rand, his first post was a calm like "oh dear. a lot happened. i have to sit down and look at all of this." To me, that came from a mindset of someone who swapped. It feels like a post he needed to make to show he was here.

Then when i pushed up the second train on him, he responded to the votes with a blase response.

Then did a "welp. guess i gotta vote MTR"

By comparison, all last game he was solvy, posting more, etc. It looks like the re-rand took the wind out of his sails.
I was gonna joke that it didn't take me out of his sails but that sounds a bit wrong lol

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not saying Mitch is 100% scum here right. But i felt more comfortable with him other than MTR who seemed pissed when he came in.

I could see it the way CWE wants it to be. I could also seeing it be frustrating that they were closeish to a win and now he had to be town or start over.

I also think he was scum last time by PoE and feel its probably unlikely he was scum 2x in a row.
Who are you referring to at the end of this post, Mitch or MTR?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I can just see how it's gonna go, same as last, all the talkers will get killed early and the game will fucking rerand again

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ll be fair and admit maybe that vote probably wasn’t the best thinking on my part. I was a little confused if LDG read her second rolecard properly and wanted to check if she actually had something or not and has for now seemingly walked away. It could just be my bias that she usually frustrated town when she walks away.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
That is absolutely not true, you were on MY radar and I spent the whole of D1 and part of D2 pushing you because all you did was call me scum and then say that every post I made was scummy.

Also, I know hard claiming is uncommon on this forum but it was in the rules if you'd actually read them. No writeups, claim whatever you want.
I do not care if they are allowed. I am a man of honor. It is a rare day when I hard claim.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

There was a whole damn wagon on her, I think you're wrong

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I agree that the clarification wasn't given. It's why I voted on her because it was an actual time where we needed an answer and clarity.

I have zero issues with yeeting LDG on the basis that gameplay won't be there, but I really won't be surprised, at all, if she is now a cop.

I think MTR and LDG were scum.

MTR by the fact he hasn't answered.

Val claimed Vanilla which actually could be in the game.

LDG claimed Cop which dead chat never heard a single mention of. So its likely last game wasn't cop. So where did she get cop from? Unless we think she just made it up completely, which is possible i guess, but less likely, shes probably a cop now.

But again, just my view on her.
Ah I get what you're saying
She randed town cop this time but randed scum last time and just up and decided to point fingers at MTR because she was partnered with him before
But wtf
There's literally no way she got N0 info because we didn't have N0 before the rerand!!! If she's a town cop now, she's still lying about the check, regardless of whether MTR is scum or not now😅

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I will continue on since you are not here. What if MTR flips town who is the scum?

A double vote does not seem scummy. I know my role but since I have been painted with a scummy brush by Claws and Void I will have to work to show you that I am not. That leaves matthieu and WW. Matthieu early on someone knowing he couldn't be voted today is possible. WW rubs me the wrong way at times but that is more of a personal level than something he has done. Overtalking and answering your own quotes seems off. Less of that this time around. I would vote WW out of that group gun to my head.
You'll get used to me eventually. I talk a lot and I often quote myself because I post faster than I stop to think about whether I really need to post my thought vomit.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I do not care if they are allowed. I am a man of honor. It is a rare day when I hard claim.
No reason to play all games the same when the rules differ, especially when we have no writeup to solve things in retrospect.

Claws

All-Knowing
I still think mtr is the way to go one you prove if ldg is lying and i get sweet revenge for lack of partcipation

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm gonna be petty and park my vote on Mitch because I think his approach is completely off.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Back to this
If "overtalking and answering my own questions" seems scummy, but I'm doing less of it in this rand than last, and you know I flipped town last rand, why would you vote me this game?? That doesn't even add up.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Oh another thing I thought of.
If LDG really does think she's currently a cop with a redcheck on MTR, why isn't she just repeating that instead of voting herself? She didn't rand jester this time, did she?

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Back to this
If "overtalking and answering my own questions" seems scummy, but I'm doing less of it in this rand than last, and you know I flipped town last rand, why would you vote me this game?? That doesn't even add up.
Reading is hard. I specifically said it was ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.

If I have to vote someone from that train, I know its not me and I am pretty sure its not the double voter.

Top Bottom