Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

Matthieu

Vigilante
there's no limitation on claiming so there's no real reason to withhold info if it's legit...but with a jester basically confirmed in play before the reroll, someone could just say whatever to get themselves or someone else yeeted so i'm gonna need more info, especially if it's val on the line

Blind Ninja

Godfather
there's no limitation on claiming so there's no real reason to withhold info if it's legit...but with a jester basically confirmed in play before the reroll, someone could just say whatever to get themselves or someone else yeeted so i'm gonna need more info, especially if it's val on the line
So given the likely lynch targets are Badger and Val, you'd currently vote badger?

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I like where your head is at. My concern is that could be a red herring and lead us down a wrong road. I do know. Its why Ive asked what everyone is.
My inner grumpy cat keeps telling me that outing info is very important so the reason I asked is because i am kiwi too like val is. I was curious if he had to make it up because scum dont have flavor it is a duplicate to mess around with things. i dont think it is overtly important. i am not voting val because of this it came up later. Do with it as you please.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
My inner grumpy cat keeps telling me that outing info is very important so the reason I asked is because i am kiwi too like val is. I was curious if he had to make it up because scum dont have flavor it is a duplicate to mess around with things. i dont think it is overtly important. i am not voting val because of this it came up later. Do with it as you please.
Did the neighbors have the same fruit last game?

Kiwi wasnt the scum fruit that LDG was

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I didnt have one last tine. i was like i flipped. And i didnt ask mitch what he had.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
This feels like a very vanilla game, so I doubt scum have more then a NK.

I know a lot have claimed VT essentially with a few claiming to have something. We likely have 1/2 TPR and the scum kill. 3p could have shifted from jester to survivor as well. bastard mob and all could have shifted the breakdown and roles in game.
We also have VK this time so there should be one extra role (either low power or vanilla).

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Well, we don't know what MTR had last time and too late to ask him now. But we do have @Blind Ninja , can't remember if he claimed previous flavor or not.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks for sharing, i was doing some fruity/fruitless investigation. looks like Foxxi did some legwork and filled the basket.

But how could she not come with more than 11 fruit ideas.

Where the f is kumquat ;p

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I will skim it at some point. I plan to stay conscious today so can hopefully participate more.

Back to school always gets me sick -.-
Oof, get well soon.
Something's been going around here too, since everyone came back from vacation. Fingers crossed I don't catch it.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Mitch do you have any claim to your name?

Vote: Mitch

Not happy about his half-hearted claim which he won’t admit to and the fact he thought MTR was a halfway compromise

Vote: matthieu

That was a very quick vote with no reasoning

Unvote: Mitch
Vote: Windward

reason: u voted for me lol

@Blind Ninja receipts here.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Someone give me reasons why on both. Then i'll re-read this morning after my meetings to see how I feel.

Also, why is BN always like the last person to vote in games it feels like?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Someone give me reasons why on both. Then i'll re-read this morning after my meetings to see how I feel.

Sometimes I vote early and often... others I pull a mazer and hold my vote til i have a more concrete picture of the day

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Funny Cat GIF by TJ Fuller

Why? Scum would just tkink you are some dumb easy to yeet sheep.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Either way, when I ask someone a question, I want that person to answer said question.

Its not like you've 100% understood everything everyone has said this game.
So what, it's not like you can't do something with the info I give as well. I don't care if the question was to me or not. Matthieu can still answer it, it's not like I'm preventing him from doing so.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

They're both scummy imo
Badger feels a bit like he backpedaled on something because he was afraid of getting caught for something that he perceived as irrelevant
Val is doing nothing but also Satsu has now counterclaimed his flavor (kiwi)

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
People voted val before i did. I can see a world where foxxi put those flavours in to make a tutorial that claims matter.

Taking it as a genuine counter claim seems ridiculous though.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
People voted val before i did. I can see a world where foxxi put those flavours in to make a tutorial that claims matter.

Taking it as a genuine counter claim seems ridiculous though.
Well, ok, "Satsu claimed duplicate flavor" but not necessarily a counterclaim, if you wanna put it that way

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The duplicate fruit thing is interesting. I just don't know if scum picks a random fruit that is more common? Like if I had to fake claim I'd pick some ridiculous fruit.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well, ok, "Satsu claimed duplicate flavor" but not necessarily a counterclaim, if you wanna put it that way
It is if fact a counter claim but whole flavour concept has no bearing on the game until proved otherwise.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I was halfheartedly watching the game. Had no input other than activity. Saw Satsu get yeeted and my immediate next reaction was "WA is dying"
I'm kinda surprised scum wanted me dead despite pushing a bad wagon
That's usually how I end up alive in endgame, shitty choices lead to shitty consequences :D

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
you should
Working back on this. I trust CWE and his double vote. I don't trust everyone on the Val train. Though there is no one else on this train besides CWE, Me and Val.

There has to be scum on the Val vote no?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Hammer comment aside, I have tried to show people that I am town, gave my reads, offered my fruit without being asked and have tried to analyse the trains. I am curious what Claws has on Val that he can’t share where claiming is allowed.

That aside since Mitch is talking about being reminded of past plays, even if Claws didn’t bring us his Val claim, Val’s play when he has posted reminds me of his scum play in my game as well when he was kinda open-wolfing.

But hey it’s up to you guys now.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Hammer comment aside, I have tried to show people that I am town, gave my reads, offered my fruit without being asked and have tried to analyse the trains. I am curious what Claws has on Val that he can’t share where claiming is allowed.

That aside since Mitch is talking about being reminded of past plays, even if Claws didn’t bring us his Val claim, Val’s play when he has posted reminds me of his scum play in my game as well when he was kinda open-wolfing.

But hey it’s up to you guys now.
Just because you gave your fruit doesn't mean you are town or not. :D

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Just because you gave your fruit doesn't mean you are town or not. :D
I know that sole factor isn’t enough, merely saying for it to be taken into account amongst other claims in this game.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I'm kinda surprised scum wanted me dead despite pushing a bad wagon
That's usually how I end up alive in endgame, shitty choices lead to shitty consequences :D
I pushed the Matt wagon and ended up scum killed N1. I can only think of maybe one other instance off the top of my head that I’ve been scum killed that early it’s that rare. More often than not it ends up in a misyeet attempt or if something proves me clear they then kill me.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I pushed the Matt wagon and ended up scum killed N1. I can only think of maybe one other instance off the top of my head that I’ve been scum killed that early it’s that rare. More often than not it ends up in a misyeet attempt or if something proves me clear they then kill me.
It must've been because we were active in the thread 😅

Claws

All-Knowing
The duplicate fruit thing is interesting. I just don't know if scum picks a random fruit that is more common? Like if I had to fake claim I'd pick some ridiculous fruit.
We never had a duplicate flip so i assume one is lying

Matthieu

Vigilante
ok so void showed up, good

not sure what to make of BN's approach...he asked me a question but Wind answering it is fine as far as I'm concerned, because Wind is just drawing attention to something BN should've already picked up just by reading the thread...so it seems like performative filler aggression...

Unvote: Windward
Vote: Blind Ninja

Reason: [FUN FILLED ACTIVITY: FILL IN YOUR OWN REASON HERE!]

Claws

All-Knowing
Give me one of your scum mates and ill yeet you last

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Probably Val, cause Badger didn't have any commentary on him until he finally voted as the counterwagon.
Or how about maybe Claws bussing but somehow can’t say where it comes from?

Claws

All-Knowing
I generally dont bus if you look back i dont bus til your basically already on the spit roast

Matthieu

Vigilante
definitely not early on in the game

that's the problem with sacrificing a scum buddy, if you do it early then it might get people thinking that you're town but then as the game goes on and you're basically confirmed town it starts looking suspicious if the scum team don't get revenge and/or take out the supposed 'confirmed town' with a night kill

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
definitely not early on in the game

that's the problem with sacrificing a scum buddy, if you do it early then it might get people thinking that you're town but then as the game goes on and you're basically confirmed town it starts looking suspicious if the scum team don't get revenge and/or take out the supposed 'confirmed town' with a night kill
Eh I've seen it happen sometimes like when wagons are w/w and there's like no way they can push a third wagon without looking bad

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
You wanna look at an early busser thats vk
I also used to be an early busser lol
I think I survived surprisingly well for doing that, but I hated having to answer questions on why I thought I was still alive so I stopped doing that xD

Top Bottom