Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 22: <Insert Title Here>

Claws

All-Knowing
Im more of a roll the dice get a smack on the cat paw then read the rules kinda cat

Claws

All-Knowing
Democratic National Convention Unity GIF by PBS News
Im basically

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
You scum thoughts on cwe
I am not sure what to think of him right now. I mean he is basically playing like I feel like he normally plays as town for the most part but does seem a bit off. But not enough I don't think that I would want to go after him yet.

Claws

All-Knowing
Also after last game i probably murder wind bastard solved the entire game on his way out lol

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I mean there is probably a few people for various reasons that may go Badger early. I am not sure I would have gone Badger this early as scum. Winward may have been a better target considering how well they can solve and she was already kind of pushing the thread along. Unlike the rest of us slackers

Claws

All-Knowing
I enjoy when others solve and then i just take the glory in the end game after they die

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Okay so if we think Claws, MTR are clean because they are alive and we give Windward credit for driving the thread then we have a handful of names left. Val wanted to vote for someone dead... No one wants to kill LDG... That leaves the list below. From there Dreyski and CWE would lead my list.
  1. CWE
  2. Dreyski
  3. MitchRapp
  4. Satsu

Foxxi

Administrator
Vote Count
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
1 - Wind: Satsu(160),
1 - Satsu: Wind(113),
1 - Claws: Mitch(192),
1 - Drey: Claws(241)

Not currently voting: CWE, Dreyski, LDG, MTR, Val
Current as of post 241

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Also for the record, I never said I saw you go somewhere. I just am trying to balance what I know vs what I have been told. If you are saying that you did not go somewhere then I need to process that vs what I know.
Yeah I understood that, that's why I'm saying, factor that into your processing if you're actually trying to solve me. I am vanilla. I didn't go anywhere. I have no powers. If I am a goon, I still didn't go anywhere lol.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I am not sure what to think of him right now. I mean he is basically playing like I feel like he normally plays as town for the most part but does seem a bit off. But not enough I don't think that I would want to go after him yet.
Does he usually refuse to share his reads as town

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Satsu
I'm not voting myself, I don't have a good reason to vote for Windward and there's only one other person I can tie the score with.

Claws

All-Knowing
I'm not voting myself, I don't have a good reason to vote for Windward and there's only one other person I can tie the score with.
Kinda lazy why not read up and make a case against som1

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am going to go Satsu to jump on a train but willing to move. Right now we just don't have a ton of information or reads going.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I am going to go Satsu to jump on a train but willing to move. Right now we just don't have a ton of information or reads going.

Yeah, I'd still be open to considering other options but I have yet to see someone make a convincing case on someone else. Probably because we didn't really get much out of yesterday, and today is only marginally better than D1

Claws

All-Knowing
Ya if i think drey is sus im not gunna join the train hes adding votes to thats just absurd

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ngl Drey's vote kiiinda makes me question if I'm wrong on Satsu
I don't think I've ever played with either enough to know their metas and unfortunately all I have on D2 is microreads, so I'm just gonna keep voting according to wherever my reads are.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ngl Drey's vote kiiinda makes me question if I'm wrong on Satsu
I don't think I've ever played with either enough to know their metas and unfortunately all I have on D2 is microreads, so I'm just gonna keep voting according to wherever my reads are.
And for clarification, I haven't been scum reading Drey, I just feel like their vote justification sounded like what indecisive scum say when they feel the need to write something and not because they actually care.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
And for clarification, I haven't been scum reading Drey, I just feel like their vote justification sounded like what indecisive scum say when they feel the need to write something and not because they actually care.
So now I'm also looking in their direction... Now I've sussed almost half the game, there's gotta be scum in there :p

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I felt like satsu's earlier response to me felt overly aggressive in a scummy OMGUS way but maybe that's just his playstyle? Does anyone know? Or does anyone have an opinion on whether his reasoning for voting me was more than just an OMGUS?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Also I thought you guys said LDG was easy to read, so what the heck is her alignment?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
There were cases on Claws yesterday but just people including me who said he was still PoE and voted elsewhere today

I feel like the only actual cases I've read all day, besides what I said about Satsu (kind of hinging on Claws but I also think Satsu is scummier for unrelated reasons), are all cases on me. Mitch was still on me early today, as a continuation from yesterday, and Satsu jumped on me when I wouldn't relent on scumreading him.

If you want me to seriously consider voting anywhere else, including on Claws, give me an actual case even if it's speculative, and I'll read it. It's very hard to get discussion going to reach a consensus of educated votes if people are not giving cases (like CWE who outright refused, but at least he said he did have reads).

I do think some of the players who are either not giving reads, or only OMGUSing, are likelier scum.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
One thing I really liked about Drey was that they seemed to be giving insight even if they aren't super talkative. I would argue that they're contributing, but I kind of have them pegged as that player profile who is capable of pretending to give insight as scum as well, and that's why their vote on Satsu makes me wonder if I'm wrong there. But I think my reasons for scumreading Satsu outweigh my paranoia on Drey at least enough to keep my vote where it is.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
...Actually, I think I see why Badger was the NK target, or at least other than confusing the town. I'm looking back through his posts from yesterday and he was actually producing a fair amount of content in ratio to his post volume, the way he was responding to people. Decently active, giving thoughts, asking the right questions.

Came across that while I was looking to see who had said Claws was likely scum for not scumhunting hard enough, and it was Matthieu. Wondering how likely it is that Claws is scum and the scumteam actually did stick their necks out a bit to make sure Matt flipped so he wouldn't be a threat, since voting him wouldn't look suspicious on its own.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I'm gonna assume that since I claimed vanilla, I'm way less likely to be NK'd, if ever, so I'm not gonna rush to solidify my reads on every single slot today. I probably don't have that much more to say unless I want to force myself to make a call on the people I'm less certain about, and I don't really see a point in giving you my half-baked reads beyond what I've already shared.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Id love a case on me i enjoy utterly defeating ppl on the defense
Right now my only case on you is that matthieu made a case on you. Which is not much of a case lol, I'd like to see if others have anything different to add. There's been surprisingly little discussion about you today, despite that you were the counterwagon yesterday.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Right now my only case on you is that matthieu made a case on you. Which is not much of a case lol, I'd like to see if others have anything different to add. There's been surprisingly little discussion about you today, despite that you were the counterwagon yesterday.
And I mean, you're not even a wagon today. Not a single vote, currently.

Claws

All-Knowing
I mean it was me or him ofc he made an effort to put a case against me

Claws

All-Knowing
CWe not being forqard isnt a great look drey lazy mtr jumpin off the drey train to join a train that didnt move til his voter drey progressed it

Val the Moofia Boss

Scum Hunter
Also I thought you guys said LDG was easy to read, so what the heck is her alignment?

Who knows. Investigative roles should go after these people who tend to coast to endgame (I guess I am in that category) asap before the TPR inevietably dies so we have a definitive answer on them by the time of a critical decision such as endgame. Other players tend to get solved as time goes on.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Did anyone that submit cookie flavor get some ability from that? Dont need to know what it was. I didnt submit one and it is kind of important from my pov.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I felt like satsu's earlier response to me felt overly aggressive in a scummy OMGUS way but maybe that's just his playstyle? Does anyone know? Or does anyone have an opinion on whether his reasoning for voting me was more than just an OMGUS?
From what I can tell there is no big difference in how he plays each alignment. By rule of thumb as town is more into going wild and trying to figure out a game and as scum he is just whatever towny. If he was scum you would not even get an idea he was scummy.

He doesnt OMGUS that much either. you are just a wolf here cest la vie.

Its really like you early voted me just in case I am onto you so you can say. its omgus its scummy ;p

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I thought what would be a sweet balance in 11 player game and I was like - 2 mafia +LDG ;p

However no red flags from ldg if you ask me.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Did anyone that submit cookie flavor get some ability from that? Dont need to know what it was. I didnt submit one and it is kind of important from my pov.
I didn't submit one and I'm vanilla lol
I submitted one after I read the OP during that 4 minute interval between when I said there was no rush to vote and then actually voted lol

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
From what I can tell there is no big difference in how he plays each alignment. By rule of thumb as town is more into going wild and trying to figure out a game and as scum he is just whatever towny. If he was scum you would not even get an idea he was scummy.

Its really like you early voted me just in case I am onto you so you can say. its omgus its scummy ;p
Maybe I'm stupid but I honestly have no idea what this says or why I should be listening to you giving meta on yourself lol

I'd consider moving to Mitch but im not as sure as I was yesterday about him being scum

Kinda think Claws' scum equity is rising, though

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
LDG complaining she gets scumread in every game before anyone even said she was scummy here was a bit odd but I'm guessing it's more towny because she doesn't need to preemptively complain about it before it happens

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her

Fwiw I'm still trying to parse this lol...

Why would I vote you for fear of you being onto me if you didn't even mention me whatsoever before that point? That just draws attention to me. And like I said, I have no ability so I don't really care if I draw attention to myself or if I die. My job is not to make you townread me, it's to just solve the game while I'm alive, which hopefully I've guaranteed for a while.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I mean it doesn't make any sense... I'm scummy because I voted you so that I could have an excuse to call you scummy for OMGUSing me? How would I know if you would vote me back? My original case on you was that you voted Matt because "what if claws is a PR?" without even questioning whether Claws was town in the first place.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wouldn't be surprised if this is an all vanilla game but I bet there is a least a couple people that are not vanilla. But I could be wrong.
I said in my first post that my role is quite east to prove and i dont think vt is easy to prove. Theres it at least a couple.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I said in my first post that my role is quite east to prove and i dont think vt is easy to prove. Theres it at least a couple.
Ngl I forgot you claimed anything at all
But yeah of course VT isn't provable, anyone with a role can holster, and I doubt there would be a vanilla cop or neapolitan cop here anyway.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway, if you guys really want to play the "only vote vanilla claims" rule then I guess satsu and mitch are untouchable, which I'm not a huge fan of because they're both scummy imo. But for today, I'll cooperate so we can at least maximize the info we get from them if they're town.

Vote: Claws

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Claws seems like a super ordinary maybe town Claws.

What about Dreyski or MTR. You realise how awfull those votes were?

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I started the train on claws on D1 because I was looking to get a vote in and just jump into things. Normally I vote my son but he is not here so claws was the next best thing since we kind of go after each other most games. I wasn't really expecting people to jump on that train. I probably would have switched had people not hammered while I was offline later.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Claws seems like a super ordinary maybe town Claws.

What about Dreyski or MTR. You realise how awfull those votes were?
Dreyski is a maybe
MTR is a no
And here you go, defending claws again 🤷 idk why you think it's sus that I think you're sus for things like that, when you are very obviously trying to keep claws alive. Unless you're masons with him, I have no reason to believe either of you is town.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I started the train on claws on D1 because I was looking to get a vote in and just jump into things. Normally I vote my son but he is not here so claws was the next best thing since we kind of go after each other most games. I wasn't really expecting people to jump on that train. I probably would have switched had people not hammered while I was offline later.
Do you have a read on claws today?

Top Bottom