Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 11 - Who's the King?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Yes i was using your own logic here
Where did I say that I would prefer to vote for people who had been kings, because doesn't this feel like a blatant misrepresentation? And the very agenda based thing you have gave as your reason for me?

You and llettuce are my most suspicious. I fully answered your question about why you over her. Wouldn't be unwise to move someone over you two just because of that?

Claws

Mastermind
Where did I say that I would prefer to vote for people who had been kings, because doesn't this feel like a blatant misrepresentation? And the very agenda based thing you have gave as your reason for me?

You and llettuce are my most suspicious. I fully answered your question about why you over her. Wouldn't be unwise to move someone over you two just because of that?
No you called me scum for it over voting night or psycho

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I singled you out by poe style earlyier right before i voted you
Yes, you made a point and then immediately voted. That's pretty much the way everyone votes. Except for val, lora, and lotjx, I guess.

You've also ipretty much gnored any questions about the rationales, and any counterpoints. And your main counter seems to be "No you're the one who does it"

When people gave me points, I've considered them. I've given you my thoughts, because if I'm wrong I'd consider that.

But I guess you've not ignored llettuce.

Claws

Mastermind
Your posts felt agenda driven and later on fell off you just rub me the wrong way and honestly idk what the fuck rationales even means im assuming it meant where there heads at

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
No you called me scum for it over voting night or psycho
I called you scum for what? It certainly wasn't for not being king. That's nonsense.

I said you were a good target because of your rationale being incorrect, you jumping on a pre-existent train, and then a potential teammate also jumped on the same train (When you were the other option) with an easily proven wrong rationale.

Actions with forced rationales is kind of one of the big things about this game.

Claws

Mastermind
I called you scum for what? It certainly wasn't for not being king. That's nonsense.

I said you were a good target because of your rationale being incorrect, you jumping on a pre-existent train, and then a potential teammate also jumped on the same train (When you were the other option) with an easily proven wrong rationale.

Actions with forced rationales is kind of one of the big things about this game.
You called me scum for singling you out and you being a non king

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Your posts felt agenda driven and later on fell off you just rub me the wrong way and honestly idk what the fuck rationales even means im assuming it meant where there heads at
The reasons they give for their actions.

Rationales is shorter for me to type.

You are talking about my "agenda". But I've gone through work with everyone. You can gut whatever. But you've played with me for a while now, and you've known that I ask a lot of questions, spreadsheet to eliminate roles, and blatantly talk about the odds and what I've eliminated. You're a good player, and I stuggle that if someone says something you know is wrong you're thinking "Nope, that's fine". Does that seem right?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I've been on satsu. I have challenged on future (albeit incorrectly). Last phase I literally made sure everyone had been questioned by someone, and if they weren't or I wasn't satisfied I kept going.

I can see where that might be a headache, but why would I ignore 2 kings who are dangerous players with content.

Feels less organic here
I think you're usually supposed to spread these votes more than 10 minutes apart.

Are you working with psych or hoping to work off his vote?

Claws, I know I'm bringing up Psych but he was the first vote on me.

It's interesting to me that you came in with a general statement and then llettuce came in with a forced reason. Probabilities was a bad call for a forced rationalization for me.

Right now, I could see psych there's at least as good a chance as he's scum.as town, based on what I have him elimination from.

But I also think llettuce and claws may have FINALLY overplayed their hand to try to get this through.

I actually maybe feel a little more confident about llettuce given timing and rationale. But I'm also good with claws.

Right now, I feel best about Lora and listo as town.

And I don't hate that Val has forced a vote, when he probably could have just slipped a kill through.

You called me scum for singling you out and you being a non king
S0..... here's what I said.

I did say that I shouldn't ignore 2 kings. In response to you saying that we were all too focused on each other. And after I pointed out that I've been focusing on a lot of people. And that feels weird, because I never said people should vote kings.

It's certainly a data point and for consideration. Like it definitely helps someone like Satsu's case.

But it was the reasons. I didn't go overboard on Psych, because at least he'd been consistent with his reasons for voting me.

Claws

Mastermind
Idk now im just feeling belittled and shit and i got super glue on my hands and phone meow ugh

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Idk now im just feeling belittled and shit and i got super glue on my hands and phone meow ugh
Man, I am not belittling. I've responded to your points with detail and not made anything personal.

If you want to do ATE, go for it.

I hope you get the glue off your hands and phone, because that sounds shitty.

Hopefully it's not on the screen

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Well unless it's really elaborate theatre I'm guessing claws and mazer aren't on scum together, and I'm not sure if this scum!mazer who feels cornered or town!mazer who is defensive

And to his credit I don't know his playstyle enough to know.

And whether or not you normally use percentages and probability, I think the scum feel is that I just can't imagine rhe math is right. Maybe it's just I'm bad at math and can't imagine a world where someone is good at it so to me it looks like posturing.

I'm at dinner so this is from my skim, if there is something specifically you want me to respond to please direct me to it.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Well unless it's really elaborate theatre I'm guessing claws and mazer aren't on scum together, and I'm not sure if this scum!mazer who feels cornered or town!mazer who is defensive

And whether or not you normally use percentages and probability, I think the scum feel is that I just can't imagine rhe math is right. Maybe it's just I'm bad at math and can't imagine a world where someone is good at it so to me it looks like posturing.

I'm at dinner so this is from my skim, if there is something specifically you want me to respond to please direct me to it.
Which math?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If I eliminate roles I try to be very precise (as possible given write-ups).

My confidence ratings are sometimes a gut estimate.

But making out and out mistakes on calculation bothers me greatly

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

The big thing is I talk about probabilities a lot. Whether it be the never-ending say 1 debate, or because I'm telling void why I won't lynch Badger, etc.

It's the way I think, as my post HS studies had minors in stats.

So seeing you coming in right after claws singled me out for "over-focusing" and "having an agenda", with an observation that I know is inaccurate, causes concern.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
At this point, if claws and llettuce are aligned that's very concerning

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
The big thing is I talk about probabilities a lot. Whether it be the never-ending say 1 debate, or because I'm telling void why I won't lynch Badger, etc.

It's the way I think, as my post HS studies had minors in stats.

So seeing you coming in right after claws singled me out for "over-focusing" and "having an agenda", with an observation that I know is inaccurate, causes concern.
That was just coincidence i spent like an forever reading you 3s posts

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Coincidences do happen, but when you solve details matter.
I get that but I'm telling ya we aren't collaborating. If it helps I have been concerned about you three vocally for at least a phase independently of claws.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Oh god this thread exploded while I was gone

Gonna try and catch up before the deadline

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I've been centered on them at all. I've given my opinions of them both, and engaged with them, but I've not ignored the rest of the game by any means.

Ngl this gives me tinfoil....makes me feel like it was planned.... if we three are all town leaving us all alive so we yeet each other off a cliff at end game in paranoia feels like a very claws move. And considering I still don't think either of psycho or Mazer are wolves...

Vote: Claws
Where do you stand now on the "If one of us are scum" argument? As in do you think it's more likely to be me or Mazer?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Scum order: Mazer, Foxxi, Psych

I think its the substance thing for me on mazer, hes also been really into probability which for some reason rubs me the wrong way
Foxxi just feels a little off
Psych i think im ok with, but yeah this could all be theatre

Im also now slightly sus of claws but not like too much
Can you explain the "substance thing" for me if you already haven't?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If you see me green, does that change your satsu read?
Not really? Especially because if you're town, I feel Satsu might have leaned into pairing up with me to vote you. I'd look at lettuce first, tbh. The reasoning on you was ok from an outside perspective, but can definitely see hers as a pile-on vote if you're town

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Right now, I could see psych there's at least as good a chance as he's scum.as town, based on what I have him elimination from.

But I also think llettuce and claws may have FINALLY overplayed their hand to try to get this through.

I actually maybe feel a little more confident about llettuce given timing and rationale. But I'm also good with claws.

Right now, I feel best about Lora and listo as town.

And I don't hate that Val has forced a vote, when he probably could have just slipped a kill through.
I also like that Val opted for a vote rather than going by his own whims. Especially since his vote is clearly someone the rest of the game aren't ready to execute.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
@PsychoSoldier

How are you liking the rationales that have joined you on my train? Do you feel good with the way it came about?
I'd argue that it's a bit unlikely that both Claws and llettuce are scum by how quickly they teamed up and the fact that llettuce's vote came in response to Claws asking her about the alignment of all of them.

I still don't feel great about Claws and honestly feel worse about his takes than llettuce's.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
My concern with you is that you came in with me, a person who has not been king and doesn't have a bad kill to my name, and stated I have been agendy and focused on just foxxi and psych.

This pings because I actually did listen when Psych said I might be wrong about future replying as a force. I made sure that I had interactions with literally every other poster to see if I could pick something up. It really doesn't feel like I overfocused. It is fair that I've produced a lot of content, but that should give people specific things to find.

And then instantly llettuce came in with a reason that everyone who knows me knows is wrong, not but 10 minutes later.

And you and I were the only two picking up attention at that point.

Certainly you see my concern?
Damn you Mazer

Unvote: Mazer

I swear to God if you're scum and I let you go for this I'm never gonna forgive myself

Claws

Mastermind
I mean idk how im supposed to out argue a lawyer but hes definitly scum

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

I'm basically at Mazer is either town or they're partnered together. Before I dipped from thread last night and vaguely skimmed that they were going back and forth, I was thinking how they might go all in on distancing since one of them is most likely to lead the votes. But I honestly just kind of...buy Mazer's side?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Damn you Mazer

Unvote: Mazer

I swear to God if you're scum and I let you go for this I'm never gonna forgive myself
You've never caught this yet, but I said the thing I only say when I'm town.

Been 2 years, but nobody has caught it yet. Not even cwe.

As i said, I'm open to llettuce or claws. In addition to my earlier points, i feel good about claws, based on his interactions and which points he didn't address.

I understand the point about the timing. But I feel like that we've possibly gone the other extreme with dismissing (like over-clearing derps). Because we've all seen the scum chat instructions that two people respond to in thread close together.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I like you too, Claws, and feel awful if you're town. Which is why I haven't immediately voted yet. But someone's gotta go eventually.

Claws

Mastermind
I mean id prefer lettuce over myself i still feel they could be scum they basically copyed my earlyier thoughts with the mind meld and thats basically the only towny its felt unfortantly i doubt ill ever put them in town the iso is just to poor and we are comming down to late game

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I like you too, Claws, and feel awful if you're town. Which is why I haven't immediately voted yet. But someone's gotta go eventually.
So would you rather see Claws yeeted over Nightingale or it makes no differnse to you?
I know it is not exactyly a democracy but as i know Val he could take votes into consdieration so why not vote?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Claws - 3 (Listo #645, Nightingale #665, Mazer #675)
Mazer - 2 (Lettuce #652, Claws #655)
Lora - 1 (Val #635)
Nightingale - 1 (Satsu #638)

Not Voting: Lora, Psycho #736

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 12:00pm ET on Dec Jan 7th or when the King chooses to execute. If the King does not execute by the end of the day, the King will die.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
So would you rather see Claws yeeted over Nightingale or it makes no differnse to you?
I know it is not exactyly a democracy but as i know Val he could take votes into consdieration so why not vote?
I think that claws or llettuce are significantly the best options. Especially because of what happens if they are aligned.

But I think this is a good look for satsu to still be thinking Nightingale through.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Claws

Sorry if wrong, but I think the thoughts have been too inconsistent for me to come to you being town

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Nah, I prefer Claws. I'm beginning to wonder about Night's theory that us three are all town. I'm not sure if I fully buy it, but I'm kind of back to thinking Mazer is just town while also not feeling any better about Claws.

Day 4 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 4 Vote Count:

Claws - 4 (Listo #645, Nightingale #665, Mazer #675, Psycho #749, Val - Execute - #750)

Mazer - 2 (Lettuce #652, Claws #655)
Lora - 1 (Val #635)
Nightingale - 1 (Satsu #638)

Not Voting: Lora

—----------

King Val started the meeting off by telling everyone present that they would be a part of the choice today. “I shall follow the will of the people.” After that he sat back and listened to his subjects make accusations and defenses. With the day winding down, King Val stood up and without words pointed at Claws, condemning Claws to his fate.

Claws was grabbed by those present and brought outside to a cliff. Claws was given the opportunity to say any last words, but Claws simply looked around and said “Fuck yall” and jumped off the cliff.

Claws, playing as the Grunt, has been executed.

—----------

Val the Moofia Boss has lost his influence today and the Kingmaker will choose a new target this evening.

—----------

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 12:00pm ET on January 8th or when all actions are submitted.

Day 5 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Jackie relented and let everyone back in the bar after checking them for weapons and anything else. He was not going to let anything happen tonight. It was getting ridiculous. So the night continued as the remnants of the Village and Assassins mingled and snuck around to do their various deeds. The night continued on and as day broke, nothing had happened.

Everyone left the bar and Jackie was saying goodbye to everyone. He patted Mazer on his back, which caused Mazer to stumbled forward and bumped into a particularly angry guard. The guard had no interest in what was going on and would not stand for this insult. He grabbed Mazer by the neck and quickly snapped it, discarding the body on Jackie’s floor. Jackie sighed and fell to the floor, his hands in his head.

Mazer, playing as a Villager, has been killed.

—----------

Living Players:
1. Listo
2. Lora
3. Llettuce
4. Nightingale
5. Psycho666Soldier
6. Satsu
7. Val the Moofia Boss

—----------

No one seemed to notice that Mazer was no longer present, as a new name was on their mind. Satsu stepped forward, leading everyone into the great hall. “As always, I shall lead you all into a new tomorrow and we shall take back this Village from the Assassins.” Satsu beckoned everyone forth and they all went to their seats.

The Kingmaker has chosen a new King.

SATSU IS KING. ALL HAIL KING SATSU.

—----------

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 10:00pm ET on January 9th or when a player is executed by the King. If no execution is performed by the end of day, the King will be killed.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
**Execute Lletuce**

Sorry i have to do it. Its that snake vk. He made me.

Game End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
King Satsu’s eyes glinted as he completely ignored anything that was going on today. He took one look at Lettuce and decided that it was her time to go. King Satsu snapped his fingers and Nightingale rose from the table and walked over to Lettuce. Nightingale smiled at Lettuce and offered her hand. Lettuce accepted and stood up and Nightingale immediately plunged a knife into Lettuce and twisted the blade. Lettuce looked up at Nightingale and said “Et tu, Foxxi?” and keeled over dead.

Nightingale looked around the room and approached Listo and slit his throat unceremoniously. As Listo’s head hit the table, she looked around and bowed before Satsu. Satsu stood and declared “It is time for some new management. This is our Village now.

And without a King being able to be crowned, the Assassins took over the Village and their rule would now be absolute.

—----------

CONGRATS TO THE ASSASSIN TEAM ON AN EXTREMELY WELL PLAYED VICTORY!!!!

Winners:

Satsu, playing as the Enforcer
Nightingale, playing as the Second-String
Claws, playing as the Grunt.

Remaining Players:

Psycho, playing as the Knight
Listo, playing as the Kingmaker
Lora, playing as a Villager
Lettuce, playing as a Villager
Val, playing as a Villager

Fun game everyone. Congrats again! @Badger you are up.

Claws

Mastermind
assassins creed dancing GIF

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
i knew claws and foxxi were scum fucks. i didnt think of satsu because honestly i forget they were even playing.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
next time i should go with my gut instead of for the memes.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
King Satsu’s eyes glinted as he completely ignored anything that was going on today. He took one look at Lettuce and decided that it was her time to go. King Satsu snapped his fingers and Nightingale rose from the table and walked over to Lettuce. Nightingale smiled at Lettuce and offered her hand. Lettuce accepted and stood up and Nightingale immediately plunged a knife into Lettuce and twisted the blade. Lettuce looked up at Nightingale and said “Et tu, Foxxi?” and keeled over dead.

Nightingale looked around the room and approached Listo and slit his throat unceremoniously. As Listo’s head hit the table, she looked around and bowed before Satsu. Satsu stood and declared “It is time for some new management. This is our Village now.

And without a King being able to be crowned, the Assassins took over the Village and their rule would now be absolute.

—----------

CONGRATS TO THE ASSASSIN TEAM ON AN EXTREMELY WELL PLAYED VICTORY!!!!

Winners:

Satsu, playing as the Enforcer
Nightingale, playing as the Second-String
Claws, playing as the Grunt.

Remaining Players:

Psycho, playing as the Knight
Listo, playing as the Kingmaker
Lora, playing as a Villager
Lettuce, playing as a Villager
Val, playing as a Villager

Fun game everyone. Congrats again! @Badger you are up.
Well done scum.

Still working on a few things but know how many roles I want ideally so will put the sign-up thread after work tonight. 👍

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Forever regretting not shooting Foxxi on D1

Great job, scum. Y'all played this well and even though we got one of you, it was basically game over.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I've played Kingmaker twice. Both times scum won. The first was me, psych, and Claws. The second is nightie, satsu, and claws.

I believe this makes Claws the King of Two Realms, and he now sits upon the Iron Throne.

Nightingale

Administrator
I've played Kingmaker twice. Both times scum won. The first was me, psych, and Claws. The second is nightie, satsu, and claws.

I believe this makes Claws the King of Two Realms, and he now sits upon the Iron Throne.
Technically he has played this game three times - the first was on MMOC and he was town, and town won. So he has a perfect track record in kingmaker.

Claws

Mastermind
Technically he has played this game three times - the first was on MMOC and he was town, and town won. So he has a perfect track record in kingmaker.
Dont remeber this later i dont need stats to murder me in the next kingmaker

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Forever regretting not shooting Foxxi on D1
If you did it would be a disaster for scum.
We would have 6 town for each one of of us. I would probably go -can we give town a win right now and re-rand this ? ;p
or maybe I am a masochist and would tryhard that ;>

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
i knew claws and foxxi were scum fucks. i didnt think of satsu because honestly i forget they were even playing.
Sometimes it is beneficial to be a forgetable nobody.
people dont pay as claws attention to you.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Sometimes it is beneficial to be a forgetable nobody.
people dont pay as claws attention to you.
oh im fully aware. im just happy my reads were relatively spot on.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
He is King of the Three Realms. Claws, first of his name.

I think there's a good chance he names you grandmeister

Top Bottom