Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 11 - Who's the King?

Claws

Mastermind
do you think badger is actually workin on his game or procrastinating like the badger he is

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
For satsu scum leaning, but like in a way where I'm like scum wouldn't fucking say that here that's dumb town

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
My last email was at 4, void how do I fix this I thought I had them set for tags :(((((((

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Upon reflection I'm town leaning claws, someone once said to me scum claws is dumb claws, even though he can't read or write this hasn't been dumb claws

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
My new take is mazer, psych, foxxi there's some scum in there can't normally read them and I'm feeling okay about most everybody else in this game

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Little over an hour left for Foxxi to make her shot

I guess of her choices I prefer Claws for the shot. I'm...not really sure if llettuce's recent rush of posting is just her maybe spamming content to make up for her lack of presence, but I do think it's more than we usually get from her when she's cornered scum. I also liked the updated read on Claws which came off like she actually went and looked at him after saying she has no real read there.
Yes and MTR and you. listo could be best shot acually.
Are you around to answer why you feel this way?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Or maybe it was this phase. This post
I made a post where I said why i think toy lean town, Val because I can read Val in some way and i think I have him as TPR. FH is a tone read, dont know where else to look but is just like town FH from last game not scummy at all.

I don't want to talk about my feeling toward Listo at the moment.

Rest of my PoE: Claws Lettuce Mazer MTR is because I have a town read on other players. Those are valid kills for today. There are 2 scum in there.

I will tell you an updated list tommorow.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I made a post where I said why i think toy lean town, Val because I can read Val in some way and i think I have him as TPR. FH is a tone read, dont know where else to look but is just like town FH from last game not scummy at all.

Rest of my PoE: Claws Lettuce Mazer MTR is because I have a town read on other players. Those are valid kills for today. There are 2 scum in there.

Well it looks like we're on the same page for Val at least

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Seriously? You dont like my poe? Whats you take?
Sorry, that wasn't meant to imply I didn't like the rest. More that the Val read stood out, and I kinda feel if you had that take coming into D3, that Val would have already been dead. I guess you could be roleblocking him, but eh.

I'm not exactly a fan of Mazer being in there as I think most of his input this phase has been in line with what I expect of town Mazer, but there's still the paranoia that one of Foxxi/Mazer has a scum in it.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Sorry, that wasn't meant to imply I didn't like the rest. More that the Val read stood out, and I kinda feel if you had that take coming into D3, that Val would have already been dead. I guess you could be roleblocking him, but eh.

I'm not exactly a fan of Mazer being in there as I think most of his input this phase has been in line with what I expect of town Mazer, but there's still the paranoia that one of Foxxi/Mazer has a scum in it.
Fr I am very worried that are usual powerhouses are all scum and we are all just following along

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Fr I am very worried that are usual powerhouses are all scum and we are all just following along
I don't know if I think both Foxxi and Mazer are scum. That sounds...scary. I could see a world where they both have been playing sort of a good cop/bad cop angle with me on d1 the way they both questioned my reads but had different approaches(Mazer respectfully questioning, Foxxi taking the stance of outright scumreading me), but I also kind of feel if it's both of them, we've probably already lost.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Assuming Foxxi shoots Claws and he's scum, I think that's a clear for get since she had all the reason and room to shoot llettuce and Satsu. If all 3 are town, my tinfoil comes back strong, but I'm not sure we even get to that point before game over.

Claws

Mastermind
Im a in the convo guy more then a gun to your head give me your list guy

Nightingale

Administrator

So do you have a town read on me, and if so why? And if you do, why are you trying to imply mazer and I might both be scum to psycho?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Since you are here and such you are not an eligible target.
I dont have a town read on you quite the opposite.
Whatever if she shoots me kill it with fire.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm still without a strong read on Foxxi, and suffering from the "Her or Psych possibly....please not both".

But I honestly expected someone to make a big fuck-up yesterday. There has been a lot of consistency, so whatever the composition of the scum team, I'm feeling really confident that there's at least one person who runs a tight ship. Psych said he was townreading too many people, and I'm worried because I'm the opposite. I'm struggling to clear anyone.

The one exception I was waiting for to see if I was wrong about one of my void reads came through. So, I have no reason to retract it at this point.

Satsu continuing to ignore Psych, even though Psych himself acknowledges his rationales aren't good still pings me. . It feels agenda driven. I'm trying not to get blinders on, but nothing has caused me to question.

I'm also continually worried about listo sliding by. But is that actually AI?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Satsu continuing to ignore Psych, even though Psych himself acknowledges his rationales aren't good still pings me.
In what way? i am here now ask me and I will tell you.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm still without a strong read on Foxxi, and suffering from the "Her or Psych possibly....please not both".

But I honestly expected someone to make a big fuck-up yesterday. There has been a lot of consistency, so whatever the composition of the scum team, I'm feeling really confident that there's at least one person who runs a tight ship. Psych said he was townreading too many people, and I'm worried because I'm the opposite. I'm struggling to clear anyone.

The one exception I was waiting for to see if I was wrong about one of my void reads came through. So, I have no reason to retract it at this point.

Satsu continuing to ignore Psych, even though Psych himself acknowledges his rationales aren't good still pings me. . It feels agenda driven. I'm trying not to get blinders on, but nothing has caused me to question.

I'm also continually worried about listo sliding by. But is that actually AI?
I have reasons for thinking that Listo might be on the up and up but I really want to see more from him tomorrow or else I don't think I can defend him much.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
In what way? i am here now ask me and I will tell you.
Not trying to be obstinate here, but I bullet pointed out my reasoning on your reads already. We had a whole conversation about the scum vs. town gimmick thing. Psych agreed with me that he did not like your general points (and to be fair, he specified he still read you town and gave rationale), and he later further specifically clarified that the point on scum vs. town was wrong.

Now, I don't want to blow up just on the point of gimmicking (and your better citation on that is the biggest "maybe I'm misreading" I have on you currently), but if I get sound critiques on my reads (like the counter arguments on Future) , I would at least re-evaluate. You may not think that my critiques were sound. That's fine. But if the person themselves thinks they are ok, that would at least give one pause.

My concern is that often when people lock on and every incident seems to confirm for them....a point that is proven wrong is not important, etc.....that can indicate an agenda.

And since Psych is influential and was king on day 1, it's not a stretch to imagine.

I do realize I'm hitting on one point of your reads. The others I generally haven't loved, but this is my biggest thing. Because of timing of your reads and that I don't have a lot of information to work with, this is where I'm at.

If I'm being unfair with any of this, I'm to understanding why.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I have reasons for thinking that Listo might be on the up and up but I really want to see more from him tomorrow or else I don't think I can defend him much.
You and foxxi say that. And I've seen more passive listo. Last game he definitely made efforts to be seen as active. But given how well this game has gone for scum, I'm wary. This would be the type of game, I think he's more likely to set back in.

But I really don't fucking know at this point.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
You and foxxi say that. And I've seen more passive listo. Last game he definitely made efforts to be seen as active. But given how well this game has gone for scum, I'm wary. This would be the type of game, I think he's more likely to set back in.

But I really don't fucking know at this point.
It's not about him being passive or not, but it's about my thought on why he's specifically been saying some of the things he's been saying. But that's not an excuse to hang back, which is why I'm saying if he doesn't improve by the next phase, I'm not really willing to keep buying my theory.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
there are scum between foxxi, psycho, lletuce, and claws. probably also listo. and theres definitely multiple within those. everyone who suggested I be an execution target is also highly sus bc scum want mislynches and thats what would happen.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It's not about him being passive or not, but it's about my thought on why he's specifically been saying some of the things he's been saying. But that's not an excuse to hang back, which is why I'm saying if he doesn't improve by the next phase, I'm not really willing to keep buying my theory.
I was assuming your read was based on something you saw, not exerting influence or not. That was the contrast I was processing for myself. I'm missing whatever you've got (or found a way to work in-idfk), and going by what I can compare

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

This is the other thing I forgot to ask about.

Your POE is based on your town reads, and you are confident in 2 scum specifically?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
i dont know your usual vibe, but this is such a fucking wild take
I could see it in some circumstances. Not killing people who you think you can get a kill vote on is pretty common.

Do you think Lora won't be a target or finding it wild because of something else?

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Nah its kinda just his whole thing, like very insistent that if you think they are scum for any reason then you must be scum. I just don't think they are that obvious of a mislynch for that to be the case. But.... I don't play with lora often so I don't know if this is how they normally play

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Nah its kinda just his whole thing, like very insistent that if you think they are scum for any reason then you must be scum. I just don't think they are that obvious of a mislynch for that to be the case. But.... I don't play with lora often so I don't know if this is how they normally play
This is very much how Lora normally plays

Honestly, I totally see his angle. If he's town, using his bad shot against him is ammo for scum. And I want to say the insular focus is more often town-indicative than not.

Claws

Mastermind

Honestly, I totally see his angle. If he's town, using his bad shot against him is ammo for scum. And I want to say the insular focus is more often town-indicative than not.
Or he rides that bs to the finish

Nightingale

Administrator
I don't fucking know right now. I hate claws today, but maybe that makes him actually town, satsu seems off, but the only person trying to even sort of defend satsu is psycho - so unless psycho is a wolf with him that means theoretical wolf satsu has teammates that aren't bothering to try to save him? Lettuce seems town, but I don't fully trust that read after the last game either? But then...I kinda feel like there would be more opinions of who to pick of the three if any of them are wolves... but if *none* of them are.... then who the fuck is?

Maybe I just shoot MTR/listo?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't fucking know right now. I hate claws today, but maybe that makes him actually town, satsu seems off, but the only person trying to even sort of defend satsu is psycho - so unless psycho is a wolf with him that means theoretical wolf satsu has teammates that aren't bothering to try to save him? Lettuce seems town, but I don't fully trust that read after the last game either? But then...I kinda feel like there would be more opinions of who to pick of the three if any of them are wolves... but if *none* of them are.... then who the fuck is?

Maybe I just shoot MTR/listo?
I wouldn't hate you for an MTR shot. Part of me wants to buy the "I'm not the right choice" stuff, but off memory I don't think he's given any kind of takes or anything this phase.

I'd rather wait until tomorrow for Listo, so unless you feel sure about it, I don't think that's the right call.

Nightingale

Administrator
I wouldn't hate you for an MTR shot. Part of me wants to buy the "I'm not the right choice" stuff, but off memory I don't think he's given any kind of takes or anything this phase.

I'd rather wait until tomorrow for Listo, so unless you feel sure about it, I don't think that's the right call.
I share these thoughts which is frustrating the fuck out of me, I feel like MTR hasn't said a whole lot, but what he has shared has felt... genuine? And Listo's stunt... I just dunno that he goes out of his way to be sus like that - and then have the balls to call *me* sus - if he were scum, knowing I can shoot him? Could be just a sense of security since he wasn't in my primary pool? But eh...

Nightingale

Administrator
I unno, maybe one of psycho/mazer is actually scum here? I still don't think their interactions D1 make them partnered though... and I have no freaking clue which might be a wolf since I actually like them both right now.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

I do see a little difference in how he played last game, but him being a cop might also explain it.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I genuinely expected to have a strong feel today, because pretty much everyone was responding to me, and I expected someone to get into it with me or someone else and then fuck up.

Which to means either scum has a very coherent and consistent team or they're doing the minimum (and that's a strategy-nobody avoided questions yesterday, potentially some did today).

Claws

Mastermind
cat kissing GIF

Nightingale

Administrator
1. Claws - psycho, listo
2. FutureHold
3. Listo - listo
4. Lora
5. Llettuce - future
6. Mazer - lora, mtr
7. MTR - lettuce, lora, future, mazer
8. Nightingale - mazer, future, psycho, val, lora
9. Psycho666Soldier - lora, future, satsu, mazer, val
10. Satsu - psycho, val, future, lora
11. Val the Moofia Boss - me(lol don't axe myself) and mazer

These were the answers I got for who people wouldn't want to shoot. I don't think future ever answered me now that I look back at my notes. Lora didn't really either, but that is lora. Lora and future are tied at 5. Those numbers are going to consist of town - but odds are scum are going to list at least one person they are partners with and future and lora having the most people speaking in their favor. Thoughts?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
1. Claws - psycho, listo
2. FutureHold
3. Listo - listo
4. Lora
5. Llettuce - future
6. Mazer - lora, mtr
7. MTR - lettuce, lora, future, mazer
8. Nightingale - mazer, future, psycho, val, lora
9. Psycho666Soldier - lora, future, satsu, mazer, val
10. Satsu - psycho, val, future, lora
11. Val the Moofia Boss - me(lol don't axe myself) and mazer

These were the answers I got for who people wouldn't want to shoot. I don't think future ever answered me now that I look back at my notes. Lora didn't really either, but that is lora. Lora and future are tied at 5. Those numbers are going to consist of town - but odds are scum are going to list at least one person they are partners with and future and lora having the most people speaking in their favor. Thoughts?
Ehhh, I think this is something to consider if we found either one of them as scum, but wouldn't really use it as a decision of who to shoot?

Nightingale

Administrator
I double checked, future never did respond to me... and honestly looking at his ISO.... I don't know. I still feel like the amount of participation he's given is better than his recent scum games, but I don't love the content of his posts ending up being just tossing some sus out and then going, but I also don't think that is damning. He's definitely been better about engaging, not answering my question could just be having missed something, it happens, so I don't really want to hold that against him I don't think.

I dunno. I just feel like the choices I proposed have sat stale and I don't like it, but maybe this is just an apathy thing?

Nightingale

Administrator
And no one here at eod other than psycho it seems.... not that that is all that odd really, but ugh.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I double checked, future never did respond to me... and honestly looking at his ISO.... I don't know. I still feel like the amount of participation he's given is better than his recent scum games, but I don't love the content of his posts ending up being just tossing some sus out and then going, but I also don't think that is damning. He's definitely been better about engaging, not answering my question could just be having missed something, it happens, so I don't really want to hold that against him I don't think.

I dunno. I just feel like the choices I proposed have sat stale and I don't like it, but maybe this is just an apathy thing?
I overlooked it, I can give a short list

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The day had come and gone and they used nearly every minute of their time together. King Nightingale prompted her people to give their thoughts and conversation broke out amongst most of those present. However, King Nightingale had feelings about someone in particular and spoke the name of whom she thought to be villainous: FutureHold.

Future stood up and looked around. Future pleaded his case but the King’s word was law. Those present grabbed Future and took him into the nearest elevator and tied him up, halfway out the door. They short circuited the safety and Future started to rise up and was unceremoniously cut in half.

FutureHold, playing as a Villager, has been executed.

—----------

Nightingale has lost her influence today and the Kingmaker will choose a new target this evening.

—----------

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 7:00pm ET on January 5th or when all actions are submitted. If you submit early, I will start early. Hint. Hint. Nudge. Nudge.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Everyone was hanging out inside Jackie’s bar. He had basically baby-proofed the bar because the townsfolk were incapable of not dying inside the place. Both the Village and the Assassins were present in the bar, all contemplating what to do next. The Village was hurting and they had to come together to defeat those who sought to do them harm.

As the night was coming to an end, it looked like no harm would be done to anyone. Suddenly, MTR started to grab his throat and foam immediately formed around his mouth. MTR lips started to turn blue and he was gasping for air, before his throat closed completely. Jackie quickly jumped over the bar and started to try and get MTR airway open, but MTR started to melt into a pile of goo.

Jackie started to speak with such profanity that even a sailor would be impressed. “I’m tired of the motherfucking deaths in the motherfucking bar All of you…get out…just don’t come back tomorrow. I can’t anymore.” Jackie grabbed a mop and started to mop up the gooey remains of MTR.

MTR, playing as Hero, has been killed.

—----------

Living Players:
1. Claws
2. Listo
3. Lora
4. Llettuce
5. Mazer
6. Nightingale
7. Psycho666Soldier
8. Satsu
9. Val the Moofia Boss

—----------

As everyone left the bar, trying to get the image of MTR out of their mind, they suddenly remembered someone else. It was as if they were a long lost friend and knew that this person would lead them well, for he was a very mooooooving speaker: Val the Moofia Boss

Val
stood up and bowed graciously to all present. “Thank you for your utmost confidence as I will surely lead us to a better day!” Val strode forward and beckoned everyone to follow, as they filed in to start the day.

The Kingmaker has chosen a new King.

VAL THE MOOFIA BOSS IS KING. ALL HAIL KING VAL.

—----------

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 12:00pm ET on January 7th or when a player is executed by the King. If no execution is performed by the end of day, the King will be killed.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Oh Jesus, I thought Val was kingmaker

Welp, that theory is starting to go.

Also I'm gonna be honest and say I got baaaad vibes from that last minute Future shot

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Not completely sure if Night would kill MTR while actively trying to theorize against him?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Damn, that means MTR would have been the optimal shot yesterday. Maybe that's why he wasn't really solving much because he kinda wanted to get shot

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I still want to think that Val's vibes were towny early on even if he's not kingmaker

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
We have to shoot right today or we'll be in LYLO tomorrow. I think we need to officially get everyone on a vote for who they think should be eliminated, even if Val goes rogue and doesn't follow it.

I think I might try and look at how people treated MTR.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm just going to draw out my theories on a fucking etch a sketch

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Hello dear king. For you convenience I alanysed the thread thoroughly and i am ready to make a report.

All the scum are here: Nightingale / Mazer / Listo / Claws / Lettuce.

They are not arranged is scuminess order but could be as much.

Your dawg.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Hello dear king. For you convenience I alanysed the thread thoroughly and i am ready to make a report.

All the scum are here: Nightingale / Mazer / Listo / Claws / Lettuce.

They are not arranged is scuminess order but could be as much.

Your dawg.
What's your rationales?

You had mentioned you were open to questions yesterday, but didn't get back on after I replied.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What's your rationales?

You had mentioned you were open to questions yesterday, but didn't get back on after I replied.
Sorry but i dont have a habbit to explain myslft to my scum leans. If you think my reasoning is flawed or i am scum bring to to king

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
9 players.

Previous kings:
Psych
Lora
Night

Current:
Val

Not:
Mazer
Satsu
Val
listo
llettuce

At this point, no previous kings have been shot, and there has been no real push.

4 is a small sample size, but it's the only real pattern we have at this point.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Sorry but i dont have a habbit to explain myslft to my scum leans. If you think my reasoning is flawed or i am scum bring to to king
You offered yesterday, when I was on your list.

You are increasingly flippant today, when we're getting to a bad situation, and not in the way that makes sense.

You don't have to tell me in particular. Maybe you could tell the group. Unless there's something you've been successful at this game, that is leading to your lora-like confidence.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
9 players.

Previous kings:
Psych
Lora
Night

Current:
Val

Not:
Mazer
Satsu
Val
listo
llettuce

At this point, no previous kings have been shot, and there has been no real push.

4 is a small sample size, but it's the only real pattern we have at this point.
Shit, I have Val twice.

Previous kings:
Psych
Lora
Night

Current:
Val

Not:
Mazer
Satsu
claws
listo
llettuce

Nightingale

Administrator
I still don't think lora or val are wolves... probably not psycho either? I don't think he tries to pocket future of all people if he were a wolf

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I still don't think lora or val are wolves... probably not psycho either? I don't think he tries to pocket future of all people if he were a wolf
Why? Was it that strong of a pocket?

If he doesn't die there, he has to be king at some point, and future might have responded at some point.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
You don't have to tell me in particular. Maybe you could tell the group.
I talked to the group yrestrday and my town lean was shot. I no longer think this setup works like that

Nightingale

Administrator
Why? Was it that strong of a pocket?

If he doesn't die there, he has to be king at some point, and future might have responded at some point.
He could have let you sway his opinion though, and he held it firm. I get the second point... though I don't know if scum psycho worries that much about getting shot by a king future, to feel that he needed to buddy up to him. Why future specifically?

Top Bottom