Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 11 - Who's the King?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
the chat has mostly been placed around you the fox and mazer "top players" as you will and its getting tiresome just hearing this ill give you the benifit you have proded some ppl but im just not feeling it. it always reverts to you three
I feel that we've all been trying to get others to talk and you have the second highest amount of posts in thread. I think we're all willing to listen to your reads. You're part of the reason I chose not to kill Foxxi on d1. So it's not like others aren't giving input.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If you get blood on you, you might get a nasty infection.

Best I got.

But I'm putting on record that I'm still peaked on future and satsu. Not to 70 percent yet. But they have things that make me feel are not organic.
Which do you feel stronger about, and do you think they're both scum?

Claws

Mastermind
I feel that we've all been trying to get others to talk and you have the second highest amount of posts in thread. I think we're all willing to listen to your reads. You're part of the reason I chose not to kill Foxxi on d1. So it's not like others aren't giving input.
i like val he seems like a cool guy
i answered some of this earlyier your not terrible
the fox is ok for meow
mazer is agendy still dont really like him
satsu idk i dont read him well
lora is an idiot
mtr probably scum
future idk why he has such a hardon for me like give it a rest
lettus is poor iso
Listo is the towniest supposably ? probably scum?
if i missed any1 else idk im just not really focusing on ppl not playing

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
the fox is ok for meow
lora is an idiot
mtr probably scum
lettus is poor iso
fuck you too buddy

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
if you were so sure it was a scum read why didnt you man up and shoot
Because it was D1 and I didn't want to kill Night if I was wrong.

the fox is ok for meow
lora is an idiot
mtr probably scum
lettus is poor iso
Do you think Future's hard-on is scum indicative?

(Also, take that comment out of context)

Same with your llettuce read. Is that a scum read?

Claws

Mastermind
Because it was D1 and I didn't want to kill Night if I was wrong.

Do you think Future's hard-on is scum indicative?

(Also, take that comment out of context)

Same with your llettuce read. Is that a scum read?
lettus kinda scum read idk i need mroe from her its annoying and future who knows the dildo said he wants me to live in sign ups then pushes for me anyways then doesnt stop and for what i havetn dont anything do you just think im the easy push future cuz i die d2 alot

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
lettus kinda scum read idk i need mroe from her its annoying and future who knows the dildo said he wants me to live in sign ups then pushes for me anyways then doesnt stop and for what i havetn dont anything do you just think im the easy push future cuz i die d2 alot
No, I was looking at the kills and your name popped up in my head. I mean you made it past D2, that was your goal. I still don’t have a solid read on you but I didn’t like the meme king bit

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My current scum reads are:
Lora
MTR

Yeah that’s about it, it sucks I know

MTR saying he would kill Tildey N2 did not look good in my eyes

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Although Listo claiming to be the towniest town is definitely something, not sure if that’s gimmick posting or making fun of my gameplay last game but me saying I’m town 50 times nearly got me killed

Listo95

1. Claws - gut says slight scum
2. FutureHold - slight town
3. Listo - towniest town to town
4. Lora - Lora
5. Llettuce - null
6. Mazer - slight town
7. MTR - slight scum
8. Nightingale - slight scum
9. Psycho666Soldier - slight town
10. Satsu - null
11. Val the Moofia Boss - null

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
1. Claws - gut says slight scum
2. FutureHold - slight town
3. Listo - towniest town to town
4. Lora - Lora
5. Llettuce - null
6. Mazer - slight town
7. MTR - slight scum
8. Nightingale - slight scum
9. Psycho666Soldier - slight town
10. Satsu - null
11. Val the Moofia Boss - null
Can you elaborate on any of these? I'm most curious about Future, MTR, and Night

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
@FutureHold @Listo95 @Claws @llettuce @Mazer @Lora @Val the Moofia Boss

Who do you not want to see eliminated, please and thank you

@MTR - feels anyone besides lettuce as town?
At the point in the thread that this is at future, while mildly inactive (pot calling kettle 🫣) he's been more engaging than most games I've seen him in at this point and I think it's a good look, though I guess coaching could be a concern, but idk I haven't been on any scum teams in this group that are particularly good at coaching anyway

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
@llettuce come share thoughts as well
Sorry I think my notifications are not right, i see i got tagged like 3 times and did not get any emails, and also had a weird day, catching up now

when did i ever claim i would help town?
I don't like this, I was already iffy about fast day, but then to claim they just aren't working to benefit town in anyway, idk why you would open wolf like that so maybe he's just fucking around???????? And someone mentioned might be worth keeping around just because he can't be king again, but if he happens to be kill capable scum does it matter?

Ik he said he was working, but I want to see more from listo, I don't know if I can make a judgement, but I wasn't really into the gimmick

I'm neutral on claws, just guys being guys idk

While if town I understood why mtr might put the whole I'd probably kill Tildey, but I don't think it's the best look not willing to outright call it open wolfing buy it sure is not my favorite

Overall feeling very unfortunate about my reads because someone has to be scum and I am not secure in any of these

Happy 2 am will try to hop in b4 work

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Sorry I think my notifications are not right, i see i got tagged like 3 times and did not get any emails, and also had a weird day, catching up now

I don't like this, I was already iffy about fast day, but then to claim they just aren't working to benefit town in anyway, idk why you would open wolf like that so maybe he's just fucking around???????? And someone mentioned might be worth keeping around just because he can't be king again, but if he happens to be kill capable scum does it matter?

Ik he said he was working, but I want to see more from listo, I don't know if I can make a judgement, but I wasn't really into the gimmick

While if town I understood why mtr might put the whole I'd probably kill Tildey, but I don't think it's the best look not willing to outright call it open wolfing buy it sure is not my favorite

Overall feeling very unfortunate about my reads because someone has to be scum and I am not secure in any of these

when did i say i wasnt working to benefit town?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

How do you feel about MTR's townread on you?

Nightingale

Administrator
I am considering a pool of: lettuce, claws, satsu. I will hear arguments for: MTR, listo

First the people I do not want to chop:

Mazer: I got a read of mazer early D1 that I have yet to see any reason to think is incorrect, which admittedly was bolstered by being sus of psycho and feeling like the two of them have not interacted in a way that is partnered - but even reconsidering my feelings about psycho, I think his play since then leans him town regardless.

Future: I touched on this already, but I feel like his play here has been more relaxed than I've seen in his previous scum games. He has offered thoughts and not avoided answering questions, though if claws is town I may have to reconsider him.

Psycho: I feel a bit better about psycho today - some of that comes from re-reading D1. I am still pinged by his focus on me objecting to the "vocal" bit and ignoring me pointing out I didn't mean it in terms of actual post count - saying he town read me when I had less content... but here I gave parts of my thoughts without going overboard and he thinks that's more scummy than nothing? I dunno. It still feels like trying to find an excuse to scum read me.... but I did like that we came to the same conclusion on lettuce and Tildey l... It has also helped that a lot of his reads and thoughts today have lined up with my own. His comments on future and lora particularly felt like mind-melds that made me feel better about him. I do share his tinfoil about himself/mazer/myself all being alive - which does give me pause, especially with the kills so far being... not necessarily odd? But neither stands out to me as "oh yeah, that person was a priority to get rid of" whereas we three as town are generally wanted dead by scum no matter what we've said/done yet....though it's possible I suppose in a world where we are all three town, that the wolves could just fear we've all been too likely to be doc/watcher targets for that reason.

Val: I have a personal read on Val as town, but even besides that - I think his questioning me thinking LDG could be scum off only a few posts - regardless of the fact that wasn't fully why I was sus of her - isn't something he does as scum himself.

Lora: This one..... I still think lora is probably town? His actions and behavior aren't really AI - I can see him doing what he did as any alignment.... but I do think a scum lora maybe uses his reputation to shoot someone.... that's not LDG. The larger issue I have with lora is the numbers game here. If we don't start getting wolves and he lives to become king again, that may not end well for us... but not something I am going to worry about today.

I may be swayed to consider these:

MTR: I don't really have strong feelings one way or the other for MTR. He's been here but everything around him is just kinda grey fuzzy in my mind. The thing that stands out the most to me about him is that he has continued to hold his town read of lettuce despite not having any real argument for why.

Listo: I almost feel like his I'm so town so so so town schtick is twtbaw? But seeing how future *just* did that, nearly getting yeeted for it himself as he pointed out - and then pivoted to being town read off it... gives me tinfoil.

The people I am considering:

Lettuce: I still think lettuce's intro was towny. I struggle to see a scum agenda that is like "I wanna fake claim something immediately!" -- that seems like it would draw a lot of unnecessary attention and ultimately not end well....but I suppose since she didn't *actually* do that and only said she wanted to... maybe that doesn't mean as much as I initially thought. Popping in at start of day just to say gee shucks we've only killed town doesn't give me happy feelings. I want to think her showing up to interact some is a good look, but I hesitate because I remember I had that feeling last game - that her spurt of posts analyzing the write up was towny, and it turned out I was wrong... so I dunno how much credit I should give to that.

Claws: I didn't hate anything about his D1 or D2 - which is suspect in itself for claws... and then today the "anyone but me" vibes he gave off do not make me feel great about him - nor does how he asked people to weigh in on me vs psycho - when he has said he is fine with both of us? He said he didn't want to yeet psycho and then later that I seem fine.. which.. I'm not sure if that's just him trying to not piss me off since I can axe him or what - but it feels weird. The one thing I see in his favor is that I think maybe a scum claws tries to push a king psycho *into* chopping me? seeing me gone D1 I think would delight him... especially if psycho is town and would end up being the one taking the heat for that.

Satsu: My initial read of satsu was based off being sus of psycho and hating how he decided to not even consider Satsu since I wanted to... which does lose some weight if psycho isn't scum... Satsu's responses to questions have been ~fine....But I am still pinged by him - notably that his participation feels like it has been limited to what has been pulled out of him. He never posts a whole lot, but there's usually at least a bit more that he offers up without someone having to prod him with a stick.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
What is it about future that bothers you? I actually kinda agree with psycho that his play has felt way different than his recent scum games, that he's engaging in the thread more and just overall less wooden.
Look at the first few posts of this phase. It reads as "only doing what I'm prompted" to me. And there is an associated factor that I'm always anxious of.

Details matter.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Which do you feel stronger about, and do you think they're both scum?
I'm still catching up for this morning. But based on the posts, I'm up to now its fairly neck and neck. I might have future by a bit. But I go back to satsu then, because I'm not sure I've liked any of his posts. I could be connecting dots that aren't there, but everything reads agenda.

Honestly, my initial reaction to claws posts yesterday are not great. My initial reaction was to go more negative, and I had a slight worry about claws based on how I'm reading the scum strategy. But then I thought about x-men, and how claws sometimes reacts to any pressure. So, I'm mentally mitigating.

Listo95

Fire This Is Fine GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
At the point in the thread that this is at future, while mildly inactive (pot calling kettle 🫣) he's been more engaging than most games I've seen him in at this point and I think it's a good look, though I guess coaching could be a concern, but idk I haven't been on any scum teams in this group that are particularly good at coaching anyway
There are several excellent scum tacticians and coaches playing this game.

On a related note, I miss kangus.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
There are several excellent scum tacticians and coaches playing this game.

On a related note, I miss kangus.
You know, I havent been on a scum team with most of the people in this game so point taken

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
youd think id read what i posted before so I don't sound like an elementary school paper whoops

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I will say that you disappearing for a while because you missed notifications or whatever helps in my town read because scum teammates would have nudged you to get something up during that time.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
My current scum reads are:
Lora
MTR

Yeah that’s about it, it sucks I know

MTR saying he would kill Tildey N2 did not look good in my eyes
Meh. Just being honest. When I am scum no one is off the table come N2.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Tell that to Nightingale that is in a tunnel with no light in the end.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm trying to go back and challenge some of my reads. Is Lora this taunting when he's town and has nothing? I remember him taunting in that one colors/wizard game I played with foxxi, but he actually he had dees that game.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Unvote: llettuce

I don't even know man
Do you not see my point with future (I already know you don't agree with Satsu)? Am I off for not giving the same participation points you and foxxi are, given the prompts?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I am considering a pool of: lettuce, claws, satsu. I will hear arguments for: MTR, listo

First the people I do not want to chop:

Mazer: I got a read of mazer early D1 that I have yet to see any reason to think is incorrect, which admittedly was bolstered by being sus of psycho and feeling like the two of them have not interacted in a way that is partnered - but even reconsidering my feelings about psycho, I think his play since then leans him town regardless.

Future: I touched on this already, but I feel like his play here has been more relaxed than I've seen in his previous scum games. He has offered thoughts and not avoided answering questions, though if claws is town I may have to reconsider him.

Psycho: I feel a bit better about psycho today - some of that comes from re-reading D1. I am still pinged by his focus on me objecting to the "vocal" bit and ignoring me pointing out I didn't mean it in terms of actual post count - saying he town read me when I had less content... but here I gave parts of my thoughts without going overboard and he thinks that's more scummy than nothing? I dunno. It still feels like trying to find an excuse to scum read me.... but I did like that we came to the same conclusion on lettuce and Tildey l... It has also helped that a lot of his reads and thoughts today have lined up with my own. His comments on future and lora particularly felt like mind-melds that made me feel better about him. I do share his tinfoil about himself/mazer/myself all being alive - which does give me pause, especially with the kills so far being... not necessarily odd? But neither stands out to me as "oh yeah, that person was a priority to get rid of" whereas we three as town are generally wanted dead by scum no matter what we've said/done yet....though it's possible I suppose in a world where we are all three town, that the wolves could just fear we've all been too likely to be doc/watcher targets for that reason.

Val: I have a personal read on Val as town, but even besides that - I think his questioning me thinking LDG could be scum off only a few posts - regardless of the fact that wasn't fully why I was sus of her - isn't something he does as scum himself.

Lora: This one..... I still think lora is probably town? His actions and behavior aren't really AI - I can see him doing what he did as any alignment.... but I do think a scum lora maybe uses his reputation to shoot someone.... that's not LDG. The larger issue I have with lora is the numbers game here. If we don't start getting wolves and he lives to become king again, that may not end well for us... but not something I am going to worry about today.

I may be swayed to consider these:

MTR: I don't really have strong feelings one way or the other for MTR. He's been here but everything around him is just kinda grey fuzzy in my mind. The thing that stands out the most to me about him is that he has continued to hold his town read of lettuce despite not having any real argument for why.

Listo: I almost feel like his I'm so town so so so town schtick is twtbaw? But seeing how future *just* did that, nearly getting yeeted for it himself as he pointed out - and then pivoted to being town read off it... gives me tinfoil.

The people I am considering:

Lettuce: I still think lettuce's intro was towny. I struggle to see a scum agenda that is like "I wanna fake claim something immediately!" -- that seems like it would draw a lot of unnecessary attention and ultimately not end well....but I suppose since she didn't *actually* do that and only said she wanted to... maybe that doesn't mean as much as I initially thought. Popping in at start of day just to say gee shucks we've only killed town doesn't give me happy feelings. I want to think her showing up to interact some is a good look, but I hesitate because I remember I had that feeling last game - that her spurt of posts analyzing the write up was towny, and it turned out I was wrong... so I dunno how much credit I should give to that.

Claws: I didn't hate anything about his D1 or D2 - which is suspect in itself for claws... and then today the "anyone but me" vibes he gave off do not make me feel great about him - nor does how he asked people to weigh in on me vs psycho - when he has said he is fine with both of us? He said he didn't want to yeet psycho and then later that I seem fine.. which.. I'm not sure if that's just him trying to not piss me off since I can axe him or what - but it feels weird. The one thing I see in his favor is that I think maybe a scum claws tries to push a king psycho *into* chopping me? seeing me gone D1 I think would delight him... especially if psycho is town and would end up being the one taking the heat for that.

Satsu: My initial read of satsu was based off being sus of psycho and hating how he decided to not even consider Satsu since I wanted to... which does lose some weight if psycho isn't scum... Satsu's responses to questions have been ~fine....But I am still pinged by him - notably that his participation feels like it has been limited to what has been pulled out of him. He never posts a whole lot, but there's usually at least a bit more that he offers up without someone having to prod him with a stick.
Would Listo typically be making more of an attempt?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Do you not see my point with future (I already know you don't agree with Satsu)? Am I off for not giving the same participation points you and foxxi are, given the prompts?
I don't. I would be more convinced of Satsu being scum tbh. My whole issue with your take on Future is that I genuinely believe scum Future wouldn't have given as much as he did when prompted. Usually when he's prompted, he'll avoid the question or give a dismissive non-answer. I would have to believe that he's suddenly drastically improved, gained a new confidence, or is being coached really well.

Like I said last game, he literally said in wolf chat in a recent game that he didn't want to post in thread because he's get caught. Even when pushed by his team, he neglected to post any real content. The content he's given here may have been prompted and lacking in comparison to other more verbose people, but it's a far cry from what I've come to expect from him as scum, prompted or otherwise.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I don't. I would be more convinced of Satsu being scum tbh. My whole issue with your take on Future is that I genuinely believe scum Future wouldn't have given as much as he did when prompted. Usually when he's prompted, he'll avoid the question or give a dismissive non-answer. I would have to believe that he's suddenly drastically improved, gained a new confidence, or is being coached really well.

Like I said last game, he literally said in wolf chat in a recent game that he didn't want to post in thread because he's get caught. Even when pushed by his team, he neglected to post any real content. The content he's given here may have been prompted and lacking in comparison to other more verbose people, but it's a far cry from what I've come to expect from him as scum, prompted or otherwise.
This is the best counterpoint to my thoughts on future I've seen. I'm thinking about this one, as I did not read that chat.

I mean, I'm not sure that his takes were so in-depth as to be a huge jump, and people usually give me something when I ask nicely. It's an interesting theme on coaching coming up. And I do think this scum team seems sound. They've avoided big mistakes at this point. Which is simultaneously engaging my interest and frustrating the fuck out of me.

I do not hate this post from you.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
My effort varies greatly depending on my mood/time/effort I actually want to give.
I've seen that, and honestly I'm not sure I've read you well as far as what is more indicative. I actually get read too much on AI tendencies, when my mood is more predictive of some things too (like becoming flippant).

I understand that building homes for toothless chipmunks is likely very taxing work, and may decrease other efforts.

But because this is getting up against it, and it's hard to let people fly by without much solving at this point.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
What do you think of foxxi's read of you?
I mean she's right, my play last game was very similar, but in terms of how my life is going its NAI, I've been tired and atm any lack of thread presence has been related.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yes and MTR and you. listo could be best shot acually.
I am not a wise shot to take.

I am not quite sure why people are after listo. Nothing is really screaming one way or the other for me and more neutral on him.

Listo95

I've seen that, and honestly I'm not sure I've read you well as far as what is more indicative. I actually get read too much on AI tendencies, when my mood is more predictive of some things too (like becoming flippant).

I understand that building homes for toothless chipmunks is likely very taxing work, and may decrease other efforts.

But because this is getting up against it, and it's hard to let people fly by without much solving at this point.
This style of game has always been difficult for me since core records are kinda useless.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This is the best counterpoint to my thoughts on future I've seen. I'm thinking about this one, as I did not read that chat.

I mean, I'm not sure that his takes were so in-depth as to be a huge jump, and people usually give me something when I ask nicely. It's an interesting theme on coaching coming up. And I do think this scum team seems sound. They've avoided big mistakes at this point. Which is simultaneously engaging my interest and frustrating the fuck out of me.

I do not hate this post from you.
I get where you feel his takes aren't enough to be considered towny or even maybe you don't think it's a big leap from reasoning he's given as scum before. But for me, I genuinely believe you could look at Future's last 10 scum games and be hard pressed to find more than 2 posts per game, this early, that compare or amount to the same or more than what he's given here.

Like I said, coaching is possible and I don't think Future is like 100% never scum here. But it would require some fringe worlds that go against what I know about Future as scum for me to flip my read.

Claws

Mastermind
I am not a wise shot to take.

I am not quite sure why people are after listo. Nothing is really screaming one way or the other for me and more neutral on him.
i dislike posts like this at this point any town getting show is not wise specially if we get down in numbers and lora gets a 2nd go

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I get where you feel his takes aren't enough to be considered towny or even maybe you don't think it's a big leap from reasoning he's given as scum before. But for me, I genuinely believe you could look at Future's last 10 scum games and be hard pressed to find more than 2 posts per game, this early, that compare or amount to the same or more than what he's given here.

Like I said, coaching is possible and I don't think Future is like 100% never scum here. But it would require some fringe worlds that go against what I know about Future as scum for me to flip my read.
I did attempt to circuitously validate your theory. Wasn't quite able to, with only one exception.

Because of this, I'm currently still leaning scum suspicion, but continuing to watch.

Claws

Mastermind
You know given that I don't think I've contributed enough for anyone to have a solid town read other than inclination it does feel a little pockety
agree your in the gray to red you got nothing goin for you.

Claws

Mastermind
I miss Rip a great deal. Great guy,

For mafia-He is, bar none, the most effective of the provocateurs.

Hopefully Pabs returns soon
yes bunch of good players hopefully return at some point

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Foxxi was leaning claws, satsu, and llettuce.

I'm curious who people would remove from that group.

Claws

Mastermind
i would remove myself as im a town cat of the town variety also know and the village idiot right next to lora

Claws

Mastermind
probably satsu as its the more interesting of the 2 but im not likeing lettuces iso aswell its so lackluster which to me idk

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi was leaning claws, satsu, and llettuce.

I'm curious who people would remove from that group.
It's hard for me to say. I think there's probably a scum between Claws/llettuce, but they both have said some things this phase that make me doubt. I think Claws is the one I'm most worried about for things I said yesterday and a lot of what Foxxi said there. But also lettuce hasn't quite done enough/been around enough for me to feel she fully deserves a pass, as she can do pretty decent at bullshitting out some stuff last second when pressured.

Of the three I would take Satsu out, but not feeling as confident about it as before because I feel like I'm townreading too many people and not actively scumreading enough people and unless some of my stronger feelings are right(the people I've argued are town, Foxxi or Claws being scum), then I'm terribly wrong on one of my townreads and I'm not sure which one it is.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
It doesn't help that I want to like Foxxi's big reads post and like she said, we have melded on enough things this phase that I don't feel great about scumreading her, which makes me think I'm terribly wrong somewhere else.

And the sheer disappointment I think most of us will feel if Lora is scum and we just let him get a pass.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
anyone that is advocating for my execution is scum, or stupid. most likely both. it'd be a mislynch which is exactly what scum want.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm trying to go back and challenge some of my reads. Is Lora this taunting when he's town and has nothing? I remember him taunting in that one colors/wizard game I played with foxxi, but he actually he had dees that game.
Honestly lora does whatever amuses lora at that moment, and gives zero fucks about how it looks. But that doesn't mean he never has motives.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
anyone that is advocating for my execution is scum, or stupid. most likely both. it'd be a mislynch which is exactly what scum want.
Any thoughts on Nightingale's bottom 3?

Or any reads other than you being called out?

Nightingale

Administrator
Would Listo typically be making more of an attempt?
Listo... it depends. He likes to hang back until people shine the light on him, but he does that no matter what he is. The best way to sniff him out usually is to analyze how he analyzes vote records, but since this game doesn't have traditional yeets... my go-to thing to get him to put his cards on the table doesn't exist, so I dunno.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Any thoughts on Nightingale's bottom 3?

Or any reads other than you being called out?
I have quite a few thoughts. I'll let know if and when I decide to share them.

Top Bottom