Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 11 - Who's the King?

Day 1 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Jarrod - 1 (Psycho - Execution)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Claws, FutureHold, Jarrod, LDG, Listo, Lora, Llettuce, Mazer, MTR, Nightingale, Satsu, Tildey, Val

—----------

Psycho made it clear from the beginning of the day, that he wanted to listen to everyone’s opinions. As the group gathered around the day room of the hotel, everyone present threw out thoughts and opinions on everything that was going wrong in the Village today. Psycho considered all comments and went down to the wire, but made his decision.

“Upon listening to you all, I decree that Jarrod will be executed forthwith.” Jarrod rose solemnly from the chair and was led deep into the hotel, to room 401. Inside this room was a wonderland of horrors, that Jarrod would now be subjected to.

As the door of room 401 slammed shut, the screams of Jarrod were all that was left as everyone went to their rooms to turn in for the evening. Tomorrow will be another day.

King Psycho has chosen to execute Jarrod

Jarrod, playing as a Villager, has been executed.

—----------

The influence that Psycho had during the day has faded and he is no longer in charge. The Kingmaker will decide on a new influential person this evening.

—----------

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 7:00pm ET on January 1st or when all actions are submitted.

Day 2 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Throughout the night, those loyal to the Village and those loyal to the Assassins went forth to ensure their side would come out on top. One of the busiest spots, however, was the bar inside the hotel. It was staffed by the lovely Jackie Daytona, who was totally a normal human bartender. No one could serve up as good tequila beverages as ol’ Jackie.

Tonight was a normal night at the bar, or so everyone thought. The patrons were imbibing, letting the woes of the day slip by. But an insult here, a gentle shove there, and a whole bar room brawl broke out. Glasses were flying left and right along with some nice right hooks. The entire scene was chaos.

Eventually, Jackie cocked his shotgun and shot a blast into the ceiling. Everyone quickly ducked and went back to their seats, but someone was lying on the ground, unmoving. Jackie quickly went over to them and checked for a pulse. “Fuck. Look at what you morons did. The paperwork will kill me.” Jackie whistled and called forth two bouncers who dragged the lifeless body of Blind Ninja towards the incinerator in the back.

Blind Ninja, playing as a Villager, has been killed.

—----------

Living Players:
1. Claws
2. FutureHold
3. LDG
4. Listo
5. Lora
6. Llettuce
7. Mazer
8. MTR
9. Nightingale
10. Psycho666Soldier
11. Satsu
12. Tildey
13. Val the Moofia Boss

—----------

As the shock of the bar room brawl washed over everyone, another name seemed to be on everyone’s lips and this was no mistake. The Kingmaker took this time to push another person’s name forward. That person, while covered in beer and a host of other alcohol, since no one was spared the effects of the brawl, stood up. “Your faith shall not be in vain, for I will lead this group into the future!” Lora then took their seat and started to make plans for the day.

The Kingmaker has chosen a new King.

LORA IS KING. ALL HAIL KING LORA

—----------

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 7:00pm ET on January 3rd or when a player is executed by the King. If no execution is performed by the end of day, the King will die instead.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Better Than You Josh Connolly GIF by Film Riot

Listo95

I have received a vision! A lowly peasant like me!? We must found the Church of the God King!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I feel bad about the Jarrod kill, but what's done is done.

Don't feel too different from previous thoughts, though I may look back at how others treated Jarrod and my putting him in my POE.

Nightingale

Administrator
I am pinged as fuck by psycho. He knows I've been trying to be less immediately vocal, and even telling him it had been intentional he didn't seem to consider that. Doesn't feel like he was trying to solve me so much as looking for an excuse I could be sus enough to chop and then backed off as soon as someone spoke out against it.

__Town:__
Nightingale
Tildey
Mazer

__Maybe Town:__
Lettuce
BN

__Null:__
Claws
Val
Listo
Lora
MTR
Future

__Sus:__
Psycho
Satsu
LDG

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I am pinged as fuck by psycho. He knows I've been trying to be less immediately vocal, and even telling him it had been intentional he didn't seem to consider that. Doesn't feel like he was trying to solve me so much as looking for an excuse I could be sus enough to chop and then backed off as soon as someone spoke out against it.

__Town:__
Nightingale
Tildey
Mazer

__Maybe Town:__
Lettuce
BN

__Null:__
Claws
Val
Listo
Lora
MTR
Future

__Sus:__
Psycho
Satsu
LDG
It has nothing to do with how vocal you are. I actually have townread previous game starts where you weren't even posting content. If that was my argument, I would have said as much. You misconstruing that isn't helping my opinion of you

Do you actually think Satsu is scum independent of your read on me?

Why do you have Mazer so high?

And no opinion of Claws yet?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Actually, why do you have LDG as scum when you have no read on Claws? I feel like Claws has enough content to at least have a light read on.

Nightingale

Administrator
It has nothing to do with how vocal you are. I actually have townread previous game starts where you weren't even posting content. If that was my argument, I would have said as much. You misconstruing that isn't helping my opinion of you

Do you actually think Satsu is scum independent of your read on me?

Why do you have Mazer so high?

And no opinion of Claws yet?
I'm not misconstruing anything, I'm stating what your read feels like - which is I don't think you are genuinely trying to consider me. I use "vocal" here not in terms of literal post count, but in how invested I chose to be giving thoughts and reads - and you choosing to make it seem as if it was about posting or not doesn't make me feel better about *you*

I have Mazer so high because I think you're a wolf, and his interactions with you D1 don't feel like theatre to me. I could be wrong about satsu, I'd rather see you chopped first, but if I am right about you I think you just arbitrarily deciding not to consider him just because I said I thought he would be a good CFD no one had considered is sus as fuck.

Claws is null because I haven't seen anything that tells me he is town yet, and frankly I'm not sure why you think he is. Nothing he has done is AI.

Nightingale

Administrator
Actually, why do you have LDG as scum when you have no read on Claws? I feel like Claws has enough content to at least have a light read on.
Because I hate everything you've said and done so far, and if you're a wolf I feel she could be too.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So I wasn't around at the end of day last day phase so didn't really get a chance to speak up when Psycho was going back and forth between me and Jarrod.

I am not sure how I could have given much of a read with what little I posted plus the fact part of it was just banter.

Don't have a ton reads just yet. I want to lean town on Tildey and llettuce but trying to be careful with Tildey because she has started to trip me up more when trying to get a read on here.

Pyscho pings me a little with how he went with me and Jarrod at the end and was just very it is what it is at the start of this phase after the Jarrod flip. Not going to say that means he is sus just yet but pings me a little.

Still early and hoping to get some more activity going to try to get more reads

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not misconstruing anything, I'm stating what your read feels like - which is I don't think you are genuinely trying to consider me. I use "vocal" here not in terms of literal post count, but in how invested I chose to be giving thoughts and reads - and you choosing to make it seem as if it was about posting or not doesn't make me feel better about *you*

I have Mazer so high because I think you're a wolf, and his interactions with you D1 don't feel like theatre to me. I could be wrong about satsu, I'd rather see you chopped first, but if I am right about you I think you just arbitrarily deciding not to consider him just because I said I thought he would be a good CFD no one had considered is sus as fuck.

Claws is null because I haven't seen anything that tells me he is town yet, and frankly I'm not sure why you think he is. Nothing he has done is AI.
You are misconstruing if you're trying to say I was scumreading you for being less vocal, which I never said. My issue isn't that you have "less" thoughts, it's that they don't feel genuine or curious.

The fact to behave so many reads based on how you're reading me is going to bite you in the ass if you're not scum, because your read on me is wrong and you should be reading them individually until we have a scum flip.

I've explained why I thought Claws seems towny/AI and think he's had stances and posts that have more content than most and am surprised you don't have any sort of lean.

I'm having a lot of trouble buying this, but I'm also not sure scum!Foxxi would bother hinging all of her reads on a wrong read of me.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So I wasn't around at the end of day last day phase so didn't really get a chance to speak up when Psycho was going back and forth between me and Jarrod.

I am not sure how I could have given much of a read with what little I posted plus the fact part of it was just banter.

Don't have a ton reads just yet. I want to lean town on Tildey and llettuce but trying to be careful with Tildey because she has started to trip me up more when trying to get a read on here.

Pyscho pings me a little with how he went with me and Jarrod at the end and was just very it is what it is at the start of this phase after the Jarrod flip. Not going to say that means he is sus just yet but pings me a little.

Still early and hoping to get some more activity going to try to get more reads
What's the reason for leaning llettuce?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My idea is if Psycho was scum he would kill strongest town he could find. He could actually get away with this because it was just d1 and accidents could happen.
But he chose Jarrod in the end, come on. He is either town or has no balls.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
My idea is if Psycho was scum he would kill strongest town he could find. He could actually get away with this because it was just d1 and accidents could happen.
Why psycho more than anyone else?

Is that what you think anyone would do? Kill the strongest town?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I guess. D1 would be the best time to do this. Especally since there was no real pressure for him to go specific way so he was quite free to do whatever.

It kind of pinged me that he even considered killing you. Where I come from killing last game mod d1 is a big no no. Seemed weird. Was he trying to test the grounds if he could get away with it? That would be over the top if you ask me.

Nightingale

Administrator
How am i perticularly scummy day 1 into the game. Lol at this sus list. Did VK find nightingale on a chrismas sale or that?
I didn't think you were particularly scummy D1 - but I think psycho is sus and his out of hand decision not to consider you just because I wanted to is pingy as fuck. In the same vein, I think LDG's comment was odd -- why on earth would she feel like RNG hates her? Does she *want* to be a wolf? And psycho also dismissed that -- gives me unhappy feelings about LDG.

Though psycho does have a point, my reads right now center around my feeling he is a wolf... and... that's not great if I'm wrong. Suppose I should go re-read.

Nightingale

Administrator
Though I can actually see another way LDG's comment could be interpreted that I hadn't considered initially now that I think on that more... so hm.

Nightingale

Administrator
I guess. D1 would be the best time to do this. Especally since there was no real pressure for him to go specific way so he was quite free to do whatever.

It kind of pinged me that he even considered killing you. Where I come from killing last game mod d1 is a big no no. Seemed weird. Was he trying to test the grounds if he could get away with it? That would be over the top if you ask me.
So do you think psycho is sus or not? It sounds like you thought he wasn't but then here you're saying that him considering mazer pinged you. And no comment about me as the other option there either. Or that the only reason he shifted away from mazer/me is because BN called him out on focusing on the people who are more likely to engage. What do you think about any of that?

Nightingale

Administrator
Scummy King

Eh. I kinda think this isn't something she says if she's partnered with psycho... so if psycho is a wolf LDG probably isn't. And if psycho is town he wouldn't know anything one way or the other about LDG... which makes psycho's dismissal of her other comment kinda irrelevant to deciding how I feel about LDG.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Honestly, either alignment for psych, and I had very little concern about psych killing me yesterday.

As scum, he would have had to answer why he killed me with no real reads vs. someone else less likely to go hard. Also, he'd generally prefer to fuck with me than kill me early

As town, he wouldn't be so paranoid to misread me with that type of certainty for a kill.

the blind Ninja kill was also savvy. Which does ping me as I felt a bit in his cranky town vs scum meta yesterday.

Nightingale

Administrator
There's not a lot of satsu to re-read, I don't see the town lean psycho has on him from his comment D1

@PsychoSoldier - you wanted to dismiss my read of Tildey as just thinking she is town off mech talk -- and didn't seem to consider that I'd also had a deeper thought process I just didn't feel like spelling out (that that was more words than I've seen from her as scum ever I think) -- and yet your basis for town reading satsu boils down to mech talk. Why?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm curious what psych thinks of satsu'sanalysis of his play.
Honestly it makes me townread him more. Not because of the analysis in particular, but if he's scum, he first came in defending me, and then quickly rethought the consequences of a d1 shot and brought up how my wanting shoot you pinged him. I think scum in most cases will either stick with the first narrative or change when met with considerable resistance. You were the only one to question him and I don't think that would really be enough or him to morph the stance into having a ping on me.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That would have been ballsy. I wouldn't have done that if I was scum and the king on day 1.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
There's not a lot of satsu to re-read, I don't see the town lean psycho has on him from his comment D1

@PsychoSoldier - you wanted to dismiss my read of Tildey as just thinking she is town off mech talk -- and didn't seem to consider that I'd also had a deeper thought process I just didn't feel like spelling out (that that was more words than I've seen from her as scum ever I think) -- and yet your basis for town reading satsu boils down to mech talk. Why?
I explained it already twice yesterday. It's not "he did mech talk/big post so he's town," it's that specifically theorizing that I self-targeted for the crown just didn't read as an angle scum would jump into the thread with? It's pretty weak and it's why I didn't have Satsu as a strong townread and even considered him as an option for execution(until you advocated for his death).

I didn't dismiss your read, from my perspective that particular post was NAI so I didn't get why that was the one you townread her for. It doesn't matter if you had more thought process because I can't read your mind. What I got was you highlighting that particular post as what made you townread her and it didn't track for me, and came off more like you were making an arbitrary read with a made-up reason. That might not be what happened, but I feel you and others have been consistently flattening my reads instead of actually listening to what I've said in thread.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Part of me wants to townread MTR for the "meta read" on llettuce, but not for any good or concrete reason. I guess maybe because I'd expect him to try and force a little more of a detailed explanation? But eh, that's probably not in his meta regardless of alignment this early. It felt ok in the gut though.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If LDG is scum that's probably clearing for Lora. Don't think Lora would shoot their own teammate for the memes with the numbers

Day 2 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

LDG - 1 (Lora - Execution)

Not Voting: Claws, FutureHold, LDG, Listo, Llettuce, Mazer, MTR, Nightingale, Satsu, Tildey, Val

—----------

Lora advised everyone immediately that he expected high praise and entertainment today, otherwise his ire would be evident. Lora continued to listen as everyone present at the meeting discussed things. Ultimately, Lora made his decision and chose LemonDemonGirl as the person to be executed.

LemonDemonGirl didn’t even get a chance to react before Lora snapped his fingers and commanded someone to behead LDG. As her head was being cut off, LDG stuck up her middle fingers at Lora in a defiant tone.

LemonDemonGirl, playing as a Villager, has been executed.

—----------

Lora has lost his influence today and the Kingmaker will choose a new target this evening.

—----------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 7:00pm ET on January 2nd or when all actions are submitted.

Day 3 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Another day had gone by and everyone decided it was time to settle in for the night. As people went back to their homes, the Village and Assassins knew there was work to be done this evening. As some of them went out for the evening, others went over to Jackie’s bar to have another drink because it was definitely needed.

Jackie was hosting his annual darts competition and it was fierce. Patron after patron stood forth and threw their best shot at the dartboard. Finally, it was Tildey’s turn. She stepped up and threw her first dart. BAM. Perfect bullseye. Tildey threw her second dart so accurately, that it hit her previous dart and ricocheted around the room like it was a cartoon. The dart flew back at Tildey and she stepped back to avoid it, but someone had placed a broom there. She tripped backwards over the broom and fell into a conveniently placed shredder. Tildey was immediately turned into confetti that flew over the crowd.

Jackie Daytona was speechless at what just happened. “All of you. Just…get out.”

Tildey, playing as the Observer, has been killed.

—----------

Living Players:
1. Claws
2. FutureHold
3. Listo
4. Lora
5. Llettuce
6. Mazer
7. MTR
8. Nightingale
9. Psycho666Soldier
10. Satsu
11. Val the Moofia Boss

—----------

As everyone left the bar, with bits of Tildey hanging around, a new name had risen up on their minds. No one really knew where these thoughts were coming from but they felt the urge. They needed to listen to this one person. Nightingale stood out in front of everyone. “It has been a rough few days, my friends. But your trust in me shant be misplaced and I will lead us through the day.” Nightingale then turned and strode out in front of everyone, leading them into the next meeting.

The Kingmaker has chosen a new King.

NIGHTINGALE IS KING. ALL HAIL KING NIGHTINGALE.

—----------

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 7:00pm ET on January 4th or when a player is executed by the King. If no execution is performed by the end of day, the King will be killed.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
The killing of BN has confused me as well, BN didn’t feel like much of a threat to scum during D1, and he was on Psycho’s list. I know Lora and BN have a bit of a rivalry but killing BN N1 is a bit ballsy. But if Lora is memeing around like with LDG, I can see that being the case

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Even Tildey’s kill confuses me as I don’t believe she is as big of a threat to scum this game than others, I know she can be one but I would’ve prioritized Nightingale, Psycho, or Mazer first

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay sucks that we lost the Observer. Need to hopefully find scum today.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Even Tildey’s kill confuses me as I don’t believe she is as big of a threat to scum this game than others, I know she can be one but I would’ve prioritized Nightingale, Psycho, or Mazer first
Tildey is always a threat so not really surprised by this kill

Nightingale

Administrator
Well this was not expected....I would like everyone to tell me who they don't want to see eliminated first and foremost.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
At the risk of fooling myself, I feel if Lora was going to pop so early and without input from the thread, he would have went for someone spicier if he was scum. I guess you could argue he went for LDG because A) he thought it would be funny and B) he'd get minimal flack for it, but overall just seems unlikely to me.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Well this was not expected....I would like everyone to tell me who they don't want to see eliminated first and foremost.
I'd argue Val shouldn't be shot and that's about it. I don't feel that great about any of my other reads.

Are you still suspicious of me and to the same degree?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Future looking townier today

The basic part of me thinks Tildey's death implicates MTR.

Nightingale

Administrator
At the risk of fooling myself, I feel if Lora was going to pop so early and without input from the thread, he would have went for someone spicier if he was scum. I guess you could argue he went for LDG because A) he thought it would be funny and B) he'd get minimal flack for it, but overall just seems unlikely to me.
I did have a similar thought to this... that a scum lora could probably have gotten away with shooting just about anyone, and removing LDG could arguably be seen as a pro-town move. If I were scum I'd want to let her become king - she's likely to just shoot whoever rubs her wrong.

I kinda like this.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I would say don't shoot llettuce. Just feels town to me.

Future sounding more and more town. Probably means he is scum. ;)

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I want to say I still like Satsu for the progression on me yesterday.

LDG being town while Foxxi was scumreading there doesn't really make me feel any better about her, even though I think her hinging a lot of her reads on me and then expanding away from that was maybe towny?

I did feel better about Mazer yesterday, just a general feel though.

I feel like I need to maybe re-eval Claws, and I'm currently rescinding my townlean on Listo.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I did have a similar thought to this... that a scum lora could probably have gotten away with shooting just about anyone, and removing LDG could arguably be seen as a pro-town move. If I were scum I'd want to let her become king - she's likely to just shoot whoever rubs her wrong.

I kinda like this.
I had similar thoughts to this as well. That it was a town move and he just did it for the laughs.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So I guess that puts me at Lora, Future, Satsu, Mazer, Val as my current pool of townreads? I don't feel confident it's pure, but I wouldn't execute any of them today.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I dont want to see Psycho/Val/FH eliminated today.

I know i oew you an analysis on Psycho or what that was. Coming soon.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So do you think psycho is sus or not? It sounds like you thought he wasn't but then here you're saying that him considering mazer pinged you.
What makes Psycho town:
++ He killed a very low profile town while he could have taken out a major threat to scum team and get away with it because it was d1.
+ I've heard that he only does roleplay gimmics as town and he did some this game, but quit later. Hard to say small point.
+ He got picked by someone with no info on the game. He is more likely town just by odds.

What makes psycho scum:

-- he even considered killing high profile players one of those picks was just awful.

Final verdict:

Town Lean

Top Bottom