Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It’s funny that if I had stayed on Rock, Vesper would have died and y’all seem to be cool with that. Damn me for swapping my vote. I’m awful.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
also keep in mind Vesper wanted to despertly stay alive for a day. hello 1x mass roleblocker.
That actually isn’t a bad thought. To be fair I haven’t read Vesper to make an opinion on them wanting or not.

We aren’t teamed. So don’t base your reads on that as my flip changes it regardless. Think im scum if you want but it ain’t me.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
im assuming that THEY rolled the dice, and thus Vesper might not have gotten a 6 or a 4 but it could just been a mod roll.
I agree that the result could be different based on who rolls. But no matter what that can’t have been a thought because it would have just been one roll. All we have to go on is what was revealed as the official roll. If Vesper was up she’d have died based on what happened regardless of mod or Lora roll.

I get the want to take that into account but it is not a valid comparison between Lora and Vesper and what happened is all.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ugh. Lost the doctor and mass role block.

I hate mass role block night one. Then basically day 2 ends up a lot like day 1. Not always but a lot. Granted this is what scum want so kudos to them I guess even though we did get one of them with the roll of the dice at the end of day 1.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I’m still waiting on a real reason im scum other than Rocks fever dream of what he thinks could happen because “his reads are accurate of VK”

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Not even mentioning my role as scum outing obviously what my role can do is also silly and im kinda hurt that as “awesome scum” id do that :p

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Why are you assuming the dice would be diffferent. It was rolled. You can’t pretend her roll would have been different lol. The game resulted in death. Point blank.
How can you say the roll would have been the same? Please, roll 1d6 and tell me how many times it comes up 3/6

While I agree, this time it resulted in death, doesnt mean every other roll would also have resulted in death.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
How can you say the roll would have been the same? Please, roll 1d6 and tell me how many times it comes up 3/6

While I agree, this time it resulted in death, doesnt mean every other roll would also have resulted in death.
Wow. You all suck at comparisons of things. I can’t tell if it’s a coordinated scum effort or people just really don’t know how to compare things.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
while I'm not sure about this site, doublevoter can be both a town and a scum role. So you being an outted dv is null so it's kinda odd that you are complaining about it.

one thing that does strike me as funny though is that in the game where I was scum we had a mass roleblock and a role that made people a double voter

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I promised Badger I wouldn’t get mad this game and im failing xD

Well that was more I wouldn’t be mad at dying. I actually think I’d have preferred that over trying to make people see reason in logical comparisons. Dang.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Wow. You all suck at comparisons of things. I can’t tell if it’s a coordinated scum effort or people just really don’t know how to compare things.
Seriously... it was a game of chance.

It it was Vesper and it was the same result... yeah it would have been death. But you cant say that with 100% accuracy that vesper would have died if they had won the vote.

You are looking at this very narrow minded. I get not wanting to put a new player in harms way on N1. I get that. But you cant say that the result would have been the same.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
while I'm not sure about this site, doublevoter can be both a town and a scum role. So you being an outted dv is null so it's kinda odd that you are complaining about it.

one thing that does strike me as funny though is that in the game where I was scum we had a mass roleblock and a role that made people a double voter
I’m saying it can be both but if I was a scum DV why would i need to out it so obviously. I dunno. I’d like to think I’d have saved it than just a vote on Rock to express my displeasure

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Seriously... it was a game of chance.

It it was Vesper and it was the same result... yeah it would have been death. But you cant say that with 100% accuracy that vesper would have died if they had won the vote.

You are looking at this very narrow minded. I get not wanting to put a new player in harms way on N1. I get that. But you cant say that the result would have been the same.
The roll was death. That’s what it was. That’s what happened. It was most likely a mod roll. But even if it wasn’t adding the random chance back in does not compare both accurately. The mod says it was death. It’s death.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I promised Badger I wouldn’t get mad this game and im failing xD

Well that was more I wouldn’t be mad at dying. I actually think I’d have preferred that over trying to make people see reason in logical comparisons. Dang.
Would be 1 thing if your argument was completely logical, but you still are skipping that fact that RNG is that, random. Vesper could have had 3D immunity, or it could have gone sleep.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
The roll was death. That’s what it was. That’s what happened. It was most likely a mod roll. But even if it wasn’t adding the random chance back in does not compare both accurately. The mod says it was death. It’s death.
Do you know it was a mod roll? How does someone winning the chance at a dice game = mod roll to you?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Just in case I am modkilled.

Not scum as you’ll see. Rock may actually not be scum. Claws and Jarrod were more opportunistic. Rock is actually talking to me even though I was a dick.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I’m still waiting on a real reason im scum other than Rocks fever dream of what he thinks could happen because “his reads are accurate of VK”
I think the original reason was you pushing the tide to Lora because you were sure about them or however you framed it was the reason you look scummy. Then saying after the fact you meant it as Lora was scum was another reason. I think it definitely could be viewed as scum hoping to get a prize but got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

No way there isn't at least one more scum voting Lora to help get that prize. Your double vote was pretty convenient there.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think the original reason was you pushing the tide to Lora because you were sure about them or however you framed it was the reason you look scummy. Then saying after the fact you meant it as Lora was scum was another reason. I think it definitely could be viewed as scum hoping to get a prize but got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

No way there isn't at least one more scum voting Lora to help get that prize. Your double vote was pretty convenient there.
*yawn*

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
that makes no sense, dv is passive. I mean, its possible that you are my duplicate of my role and you give out a second vote but my role wasn't 1x. is that why you aren't voting me, so we can't see your 2x vote? or did you give it to someone else last night?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
that makes no sense, dv is passive. I mean, its possible that you are my duplicate of my role and you give out a second vote but my role wasn't 1x. is that why you aren't voting me, so we can't see your 2x vote? or did you give it to someone else last night?
I’m saying I could have not voted and potentially made it seem like it was given to me versus making my role obvious early.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Just in case I am modkilled.

Not scum as you’ll see. Rock may actually not be scum. Claws and Jarrod were more opportunistic. Rock is actually talking to me even though I was a dick.
Claws yes. Me not so much. I'm just following what has happened so far. I think it looks poorly and I'm looking at it. How is that opportunistic?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Claws yes. Me not so much. I'm just following what has happened so far. I think it looks poorly and I'm looking at it. How is that opportunistic?
You are mostly saying what Rock is. And saying the main reason you distrust me is im good at scum. It’s opportunistic.

If rock is scum maybe less so since I doubt im important enough for multiple scum to push me.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Either way you might not be scum Void but I still think the way it played out there is at least one more scum voting Lora.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Though your point about not wanting to die can stand. I can also see it as a new player. Inthink this is her first Mafia game ever? I remember Tildey saying she was shown the game and agreed to play.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, Lora was self-voting so void + lora=2 scum. I was going to say that I'm not completely sold on there being a 3rd scum voting Lora )unless you meant 2 as in Lora) but lemme reread grumpy

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
You are mostly saying what Rock is. And saying the main reason you distrust me is im good at scum. It’s opportunistic.

If rock is scum maybe less so since I doubt im important enough for multiple scum to push me.
I pretty much had similar thoughts, that's not my fault.

And to be technical I was the first person to point the finger at you. Town or scum, I'll own that so not really just repeating what Rock is saying.

The fact we posted similar thoughts at the same time makes me have good town thoughts on him.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I pretty much had similar thoughts, that's not my fault.

And to be technical I was the first person to point the finger at you. Town or scum, I'll own that so not really just repeating what Rock is saying.

The fact we posted similar thoughts at the same time makes me have good town thoughts on him.
I don’t hate this as much as I want to. I dunno. Me posting that post really fucked with my train of thought.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Either way I’ll be resolved tomorrow morning unless Badger takes pity on me since my shit is obvious anyway xD.

If he leaves me alive, sure feel free to keep sussing me wrongly Rock. If you’re town im really sad. If you’re scum beautiful play. Beautiful. You actually would be the first person to make me mildly worry about a misyeet.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think both Jarrod and Rock jumped to conclusions because they didn’t consider death to be an option. I was expecting it to have death as I clearly said from the start of the game.

Though for it to make full sense Lora me and Vesper would all need to be scum which means im not a good scum player as I outed people on my team and was obvious.

Who am I, Claws? :p <3

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Either way I’ll be resolved tomorrow morning unless Badger takes pity on me since my shit is obvious anyway xD.

If he leaves me alive, sure feel free to keep sussing me wrongly Rock. If you’re town im really sad. If you’re scum beautiful play. Beautiful. You actually would be the first person to make me mildly worry about a misyeet.
I missed whatever you're referring to so hopefully just a bigger deal in your brain than anything.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If im alive tomorrow morning I’ll read some people and give thoughts. If im dead ah well. I am not going to do that tonight. Or don’t plant to.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I think both Jarrod and Rock jumped to conclusions because they didn’t consider death to be an option. I was expecting it to have death as I clearly said from the start of the game.

Though for it to make full sense Lora me and Vesper would all need to be scum which means im not a good scum player as I outed people on my team and was obvious.

Who am I, Claws? :p <3
That is how I play mafia. My jump to conclusions mat.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
you're not going to get modkilled, this is just ate
I’d be killed as town or scum unless he is being nice to my role since it’s obvious.

I claimed and wasn’t ambiguous like I try to.

Fun fact I claimed my character too somewhere legally. Not gonna tell you and none of y’all will find it. But when I flip maybe xD

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Its not Abbi's law if it is for a reward right? ;p
is this scum worried?
Whitch one is that? one that we yeet VK or the one that i shoot rock in a face?
if VK is scum its interesting to me that he's pushing a scum-town false dichotomy
Oh noes CWE what happened, what did you trade your luck for?
I see there is a new winner candidate. Sorry vespie but special rules dont let me vote for you today.
But you know, begginers luck. Take my energy and smash that piniata, there is welcome to FoS reward in there.
if vesper is scum then I think it's interesting that he's unwilling to vote her.
I think thats quite hopeless. There are like 8 scum in this game I guess and they can just yolo and have one of their own snatch a prize.
But if you want sure. let me know.
tmi?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
How is Rock gonna accept Abbis law this game and I “think” yelled at me for in the last game I played. That may have been someone else.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
How is Rock gonna accept Abbis law this game and I “think” yelled at me for in the last game I played. That may have been someone else.
abbi's law is still a fallacy. not every group of 4 will have scum. it's impossible. In a smallish game, there is a good chance that it happens and when I learned mafia we have a sorta version of abbis law in which the 3rd vote on a wagon is prob scum. my post wasn't saying that I accepted it, its that this site does use is and I'm asking if his asking about it is scum being scarred of abbis law.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
abbi's law is still a fallacy. not every group of 4 will have scum. it's impossible. In a smallish game, there is a good chance that it happens and when I learned mafia we have a sorta version of abbis law in which the 3rd vote on a wagon is prob scum. my post wasn't saying that I accepted it, its that this site does use is and I'm asking if his asking about it is scum being scarred of abbis law.
Right but I know someone said that Abbis law shouldn’t be used because of this fallacy. I know Xan did but I thought you did too. I can check I guess and apologize if wrong.

It was when we trolled Future about it because he did the same thing as the towniest town to ever town.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I also wasn’t expecting what looks like a larger post about that on my phone. Almost wanna say it was an over explanation xD.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
everyone that thinks im scum (i think only me and claws really do) is scum. this is your classic scum pushback.
I play this way every game. And I don’t think I’ve been wrong yet. I have not been misyeeted in 3 years. People who tent to push me or shade me, especially if more than one usually has a scum somewhere in there.

This i say all the time in games so I know others have seen this.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And maybe all four of them are town and this is actually just purely OMGUS.

But Claws literally doing nothing this game gives me heebie jeebies. But by Claws law means he possibly town. Literally nothing though.

BN coming in and not doing his normal go through posts and reply and going right to one of my last posts to argue the same exact thing everyone else did is bothersome.

Rock I keep going back and forth on. I like the continued discourse. I dislike the insistence im scum. But that may be more towny than not.

Jarrod feels the best of them all with the recent ones (still iffy with Rock and him saying similar things but coincidences do happen). One other dislike is that he showed a stark contrast to Rock and jumped off of me quickly leaning me more town because of my faux pas. Its accurate but the contrast makes me wonder.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
What are your reads on the non VK pushers?
I’m not about to read everyone right now in ISO. If you want my thoughts on anyone in particular I’ll look at them quickly.

I’ll do more if alive. I get its counter productive as I should get my thoughts out just in case pity is not taken in me but I don’t really want to get on my laptop and read 15 people rn

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I play this way every game. And I don’t think I’ve been wrong yet. I have not been misyeeted in 3 years. People who tent to push me or shade me, especially if more than one usually has a scum somewhere in there.

This i say all the time in games so I know others have seen this.
Its cute...

Not really pushing you. I pointed out you werent thinking 100$ logically. No way to say without a shadow of doubt that the result would have been the same had someone else "won" the dice game.

I actually think you and rock are tvt, based on the conversation. I think scum is just sitting back and letting town self destruct between 2 headstrong people..

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
BN coming in and not doing his normal go through posts and reply and going right to one of my last posts to argue the same exact thing everyone else did is bothersome.
This is fair. Been half keeping up with this conversation while doing other things. Just felt like adding at certain points.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Its cute...

Not really pushing you. I pointed out you werent thinking 100$ logically. No way to say without a shadow of doubt that the result would have been the same had someone else "won" the dice game.

I actually think you and rock are tvt, based on the conversation. I think scum is just sitting back and letting town self destruct between 2 headstrong people..
You are not wrong that it COULD be different but only if Lora rolled.

With a Badger roll it wouldn’t matter.

Ultimately for comparing who is a better choice you cannot take into account the unknown because maybe if Lora just refreshed his browser a different roll would have happened, assuming he rolled.

The game resulted in death so whomever was voted up we have to assume is dead. Now im not suggesting the trains will tell us much. Because it was unknown its a crap shoot on reasons why people voted for someone.

I was just lucky in guessing the negatives would include death. Possibly because most of my D1 events include death. And the fact Lora was actually scum even better.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Other than me thinking that you are wrong on void, I don't think this is an accurate picture, most people are not on and only a few people have game in and made a post or 2. So unless you are accusing like MTR and Diva as scum then I don't think you can really say this.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Before I dig into them, I just need to get this off my chest.

Dear future game moderators, yall need to do confirmations in the signup thread and not game thread.

ISO bringing up pre game posts is awful and should feel bad.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
You are not wrong that it COULD be different but only if Lora rolled.

With a Badger roll it wouldn’t matter.

Ultimately for comparing who is a better choice you cannot take into account the unknown because maybe if Lora just refreshed his browser a different roll would have happened, assuming he rolled.

The game resulted in death so whomever was voted up we have to assume is dead. Now im not suggesting the trains will tell us much. Because it was unknown its a crap shoot on reasons why people voted for someone.

I was just lucky in guessing the negatives would include death. Possibly because most of my D1 events include death. And the fact Lora was actually scum even better.
This it what im talking about.... Different person, different roll... Sure, the roll that occurred, resulted in death. That doesnt mean any other roll would have. I also dont think a "winner" would result in a mod roll.

I figured the "bad" could be as extreme as death. If 3d immunity was on the table as others thought, why would death not be there. I personally didnt think it would be as narrow as 33% for immunity, nothing, death.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Other than me thinking that you are wrong on void, I don't think this is an accurate picture, most people are not on and only a few people have game in and made a post or 2. So unless you are accusing like MTR and Diva as scum then I don't think you can really say this.
I actually don't dislike this post.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Please stop putting words or thoughts onto people... It does make you look manipulating.

I said based on the convo you 2 are having, it looks to be tvt. Nothing more or less. Nothing about others that havent added to the conversation.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This it what im talking about.... Different person, different roll... Sure, the roll that occurred, resulted in death. That doesnt mean any other roll would have. I also dont think a "winner" would result in a mod roll.

I figured the "bad" could be as extreme as death. If 3d immunity was on the table as others thought, why would death not be there. I personally didnt think it would be as narrow as 33% for immunity, nothing, death.
I assumed death would be at least 1 option. A small chance. Not 1/3. Though Badger literally did tell us that (well hinted obviously)

Yes, I agree overall it COULD have resulted different. But for our purposes in this game, that does not matter. Especially since it was a computer that rolled it and not a human.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I assumed death would be at least 1 option. A small chance. Not 1/3. Though Badger literally did tell us that (well hinted obviously)

Yes, I agree overall it COULD have resulted different. But for our purposes in this game, that does not matter. Especially since it was a computer that rolled it and not a human
Sure a computer rolled, not said individual... but doesnt mean the roll would be the same.

I get that this result was death, but you cant just assume that anyone who "won" would have died.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Val's ISO is short, but it isn't anything out of the ordinary.

I do like how he actually commented that a scum died, even if it was just neat, while the rest of the convo was going on.

He also thinks Vesper should be kept alive (he is old school with that rule like me). This part is NAI. I think he'd do it as both.

Ultimately, I don't hate Val. I don't love Val. Not a whole lot of opinion here, but its 8 posts, two of them votes.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Sure a computer rolled, not said individual... but doesnt mean the roll would be the same.

I get that this result was death, but you cant just assume that anyone who "won" would have died.
The roll is death. It's death. For OUR purposes in this game, its death. There is no other option.

COULD it have been different. Absolutely. That matters not.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Please stop putting words or thoughts onto people... It does make you look manipulating.

I said based on the convo you 2 are having, it looks to be tvt. Nothing more or less. Nothing about others that havent added to the conversation.
my guy, you defiantly said that you felt like scum were hanging back and letting me and void go at it and then I countered with thats not really how this is playing out. most ppl aren't on and haven't commented so the only people that fit that accusation would be like MTR and Diva and grumpy

Top Bottom