Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I mean, none of that is really true. Maybe the first time you asked it was technically true as CWE/Vesper hadn't taken off yet but in your second ask the Vesper train was sitting at 5 so I don't think you can claim there was no leading wagon. I mean part of me could see where my posts just got lost in a sea of fluff but as you can see below I clearly did respond to you, the second quote even being directly after your 2nd ask.
I saw that, but whats your point.

Upset that I didnt engage you further on you choices?

The 2nd time asking was still gauging interest to get a consolidated choice, since many people seemed opposed to giving the fresh face the dice game

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
On the hop but as deadline has passed have to say

Posting cease please!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Really sorry for the delay and thank you for the patience ladies and gentlemen.

Working on this now xx

Final D1 Vote Count

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Final D1 Vote Count:

Divasmurf - 1 (lletuce)
Lora - 7 (Val, Lora, Psycho, Mazer, Grumpy, Void)
Listo - 1 (rock meets hard place)
MTR - 2 (ForgottenHold, Tildey)
vesper - 6 (morrison, Claws, BN, Dreyski, Listo, Jarrod)
rock meets hard place - 1 (Randolph)
Tildey - 2 (MTR, Tildey)
ForgottenHold - 2 (DivaSmurf, Tildey)

Day One End

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
FINAL DAY ONE RESULTS

The Lightning Dice Round has been decided. Unfortunately for our God King @Lora the Gods deserted him.

The dice options were…rolled a 1 or a 4…phase would have gone to Sleep. 2 or a 5…immunity until D3. 3 or a 6…yeeted tae fuck! Unfortunately for ProblematicRuss aka Lora….6 was the magic number!
Living Players:

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
4. Nightingale - Ms Chenandler Bong - Jester with a Bomb
5. PsychoSoldier
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
9. FutureHold (but not ForgottenHold)
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. “Grumpycat”
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
21. rock meets hard place
22. Diva
23. Lora - ProblematicRuss - Scum Poisoner
24. CWE - Chandler Town Mason
69/99. BN

Night One has now begun. You have 24 hours from now to submit me your roles either via PM on here or your private Discord channels. Ideally tell me if you’re not using them.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Tannoy:

Thread is locked for now but just wanted to put a note on so everyone is aware.

Have some roles (thank you) still waiting on a few. However because deadline is one in the morning over here, depending on how much I have to write up might get it before I go to bed or latest tomorrow morning.

Love Badger xx

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I have everything in now. Out and about now but will be banged out in approx 2-3 hours x

Night One Event/Day Two Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Gunther wondered what everyone was doing tonight and they had no plans. They were cool so thought he would hear this story from “some guy” years ago. They were all immediately invested:

Richard took note of this story and decided to try Joey otherwise known as Dr Drake Ramoray otherwise known as Psycho666Soldier on his seduction technique and he was taken in by his spell and like Al Wilson was by Dawn Marie he was unfortunately shagged to death. At least we assume Al died a happy individual.

Psycho666Soldier has been shagged to death. He was Joey aka Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. “Grumpycat”
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
22. Diva
69/99. BN

Day Two has now begun. You have 48 hours from and normal Mafia rules will now apply. No dice games, no fuckery but will put a friendly recommendation . I am now looking for bare minimum FIVE POSTS MINIMUM from each player this phase. If this is not me, there will be consequences and this will increase to worse punishment each phase each time this target is not met.

Day 2 now begins. 48 hours peeps.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Red mass roleblock and a kill.

I vaguely recall Void saying the God King was a good choice.

Lora - 7 (Val, Lora, Psycho, Mazer, Grumpy, Void)

Seemed like it blew up in Red's face. At least one other person I'd wager is scum trying to get rewards.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Is void scu

scum?
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

VoidKitten:

1) They think I will be wrong (possible) and are worried about what others do and they just restrict me
2) They are worried about doc protects on me, but most scum teams can counteract this
3) They think there is a chance to frame me for pushing Lora up, but that will fail miserably

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah keep you alive to take the heat off them?

Ok so who is in your cross hairs right now?
Rock, like I said on D1 when I voted him. I said my vote was for death, not a prize.

Then I said Lora convinced me. He made exactly 2 scummier posts that made me apathetic to any consequences from the dice roll.

Exactly what happened was what I refused to let happen to Vesper.

I am the anti-Morrison.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Rock, like I said on D1 when I voted him. I said my vote was for death, not a prize.

Then I said Lora convinced me. He made exactly 2 scummier posts that made me apathetic to any consequences from the dice roll.

Exactly what happened was what I refused to let happen to Vesper.

I am the anti-Morrison.
You are the anti-Morrison. I honestly didn't think Badger would be so filthy D1 so good on him for it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I don't really think that's an accurate depiction of events. So now I wonder if you really are on something...or just scum.
You legitimately told Vesper nothing bad would happen if she rolled poorly.

You said mods always make this favor town and nothing bad would happen.

At least four separate times.

Please try again if you are going to try and frame me for shit. Come prepared next time.

Listo95

Da Madame be very upset now. Da one who be givin me da good stuff ta let Madame Listo talk to da dead be in da spirit realm now.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Gonna say advance vote counts might be a weee bit slower as Badger needs to hit the hay.

Zzzzzzzz

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Damn @Badger, 3 deaths on D1? I don’t have as many games under my belt as others, but that feels unexpected. Guess we’re in for a wild ride.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ll put this in vote counts but yeah enjoy you anti-Badger time haters lols

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I said I was convinced on Lora. For a kill, just as I said my vote was a kill on you.

I already explained this in response to Jarrod.
i'll admit that I missed that but the post where you voted lora didn't exactly scream "i think lora is scum and want them dead" as you are now retroactively claiming.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Gunther wondered what everyone was doing tonight and they had no plans. They were cool so thought he would hear this story from “some guy” years ago. They were all immediately invested:

Richard took note of this story and decided to try Joey otherwise known as Dr Drake Ramoray otherwise known as Psycho666Soldier on his seduction technique and he was taken in by his spell and like Al Wilson was by Dawn Marie he was unfortunately shagged to death. At least we assume Al died a happy individual.

Psycho666Soldier has been shagged to death. He was Joey aka Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor

Living Players:

1. Peter Griffin
2. Randolph
3. Caito
5. PsychoSoldier - Joey Dr Drake Ramoray aka Town Doctor
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Jarrod1983
8. MTR
10.Mazer
11. Claws
12. Lletuce
13. morrison
14. VoidKitten
15. Vesper
16. Dreyski
17. Listo95
18. “Grumpycat”
19. Tildey
20. LemonDemonGirl
22. Diva
69/99. BN

Day Two has now begun. You have 48 hours from and normal Mafia rules will now apply. No dice games, no fuckery but will put a friendly recommendation . I am now looking for bare minimum FIVE POSTS MINIMUM from each player this phase. If this is not me, there will be consequences and this will increase to worse punishment each phase each time this target is not met.

Day 2 now begins. 48 hours peeps.

Ugh, hate losing our doc.

Consolation prize, though, for my spreadsheeter soul with the reveal of a new character name. I know at some point there’ll be sheeter thwarting shenanigans, but I always hate that part of the beginning where there are more players than revealed characters.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Okay commercial.

Lora coming in randomly and suddenly remembering his schtick was something that felt off.

Lora pulling in an arbitrary reason why he should get the prize and actually pulling for it, when it had a chance of death, was also interesting.

I can't say i thought he was hard scum. I had feelings and since I didn't care if he died as a result of the game, I put my vote on him instead of the newbie a lot of you seemed really interested in putting into a game of death :p

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
you keep saying it was a game of death when that wasn't public information. Did you ask the mod or are you just being manipulative?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Okay commercial.

Lora coming in randomly and suddenly remembering his schtick was something that felt off.

Lora pulling in an arbitrary reason why he should get the prize and actually pulling for it, when it had a chance of death, was also interesting.

I can't say i thought he was hard scum. I had feelings and since I didn't care if he died as a result of the game, I put my vote on him instead of the newbie a lot of you seemed really interested in putting into a game of death :p
It wasn't pronounced as a game of death though. Something bad would happen was what was said. I don't think anyone was 100% that the bad thing would be death. A lot probably thought punishment at most.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
you keep saying it was a game of death when that wasn't public information. Did you ask the mod or are you just being manipulative?
It said negative consequences. I had been saying the entire time it was likely someone could die. You guys disagreed and I ended up being right. That isn't manipulation, lol.

It's like I know our game mods or something and how they like to build games.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Chandler: “Okay what if we just forget this stupid thing and just not vote?”
Ross: “Ohhhhh that is highly not recommended! Baaaad things could happen!”
Phoebe: “Oh oh...so what happens if the person we vote for rolls the dice? Any prizes!”
Ross: “Well could be something good...something bad...something indifferent! But there must be a winner!”

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
For your logic to work, you will have to assume that i pretended to be worried about consequences and then decided to vote up my scum mate Lora over Vesper (who could still be scum at this point, but new people dont die if i get my way) and then come into today ready to defend it, as a scum version of whatever role I may be.

Or my explanation.

Your choice :p

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Chandler: “Okay what if we just forget this stupid thing and just not vote?”
Ross: “Ohhhhh that is highly not recommended! Baaaad things could happen!”
Phoebe: “Oh oh...so what happens if the person we vote for rolls the dice? Any prizes!”
Ross: “Well could be something good...something bad...something indifferent! But there must be a winner!”
Yeah. Nothing saying death. Just light hearted banter where bad things "could" happen. That could have been lose a vote, get a gimmick, lose a night action etc.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You know I wondered how to cater to everyone’s time zones but clock meets hard place

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
For your logic to work, you will have to assume that i pretended to be worried about consequences and then decided to vote up my scum mate Lora over Vesper (who could still be scum at this point, but new people dont die if i get my way) and then come into today ready to defend it, as a scum version of whatever role I may be.

Or my explanation.

Your choice :p
My problem is you were so great as Vince McMahon scum that if there's even a slight discrepancy then I'm ready to distrust.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
My problem is you were so great as Vince McMahon scum that if there's even a slight discrepancy then I'm ready to distrust.
You did this last time and I was town. How about you actually find sus things instead of just assuming I am untrustworthy because I am decent at scum.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Bad = death.

Like when someone says something bad happens, who thinks "oh it will probably just be a roleblock"

In a Badger game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
ITT:

VK makes a good choice in Lora over Vesper.
Thread: VK is scum because he is smart enough to have done that as scum.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
You did this last time and I was town. How about you actually find sus things instead of just assuming I am untrustworthy because I am decent at scum.
Yes but everything we've discussed tonight had me sorta looking your way. I'm trying to decide. I don't like how you're being low key modest though. I'm decent at scum you say. No sir you're better than decent and I think most would agree.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yes but everything we've discussed tonight had me sorta looking your way. I'm trying to decide. I don't like how you're being low key modest though. I'm decent at scum you say. No sir you're better than decent and I think most would agree.
I have been on a good scum role. It was a shift in how I played in the last few months yeah.

I say decent because I never think I am a really good scum. I enjoy it and do well, but I'm not like....the best.

Ask Mazer. He told me I wasn't the best.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Bad = death.

Like when someone says something bad happens, who thinks "oh it will probably just be a roleblock"

In a Badger game.
Please. It could have been anything. Bad could equal death but not necessarily on D1. Filth Badger or not.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Please. It could have been anything. Bad could equal death but not necessarily on D1. Filth Badger or not.
The fact that death was discussed multiple times during the day and people are acting shocked that it actually happened.

Unless you think the scum team KNEW it could have a death chance and that is TMI from me.

If so, why would i vote Lora lmao.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Rock

Note: This is not for a prize but the tiny hope that he will be yeeted into the sun.

Okay. I am sold on Lora. I still don't have Mimiron's head.

Vote: Lora
like you made is super clear that you thought I was scum but you didn't exactly do that with Lora. So what happens Lora has not died and you did. Were you like not afraid of death or something?

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Well our luck was going to run out sometime, following the jester kill and Lora rolling a six. Losing the doctor is a pisser though.

Given the nature of day 1, voting patterns are going to be of limited value, but there was one exchange that caused me to raise my eyebrows. Bedtime for me, but I'll reveal in about 10 hours or so.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
The fact that death was discussed multiple times during the day and people are acting shocked that it actually happened.

Unless you think the scum team KNEW it could have a death chance and that is TMI from me.

I'm not saying it wasn't possible. I just don't think anyone thought it was a real possibility. Except Vesper maybe. Even after Vesper said that people were quick to say probably not going to die.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I actually hope Rock is town so he can be wrong about me in so many games, yet so confident every time.
to be fair, you are the one that has been confidently calling me scum for the past 2 days. I just think some of the things you are saying don't really make sense and it makes you look iffy.

I'm right on most of my reads most of the time.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
you know what would kinda make some sense to me? Vesper was so worried about it being death b/c VK was in her chat saying that the bad aspect of it was death.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
you know what would kinda make some sense to me? Vesper was so worried about it being death b/c VK was in her chat saying that the bad aspect of it was death.
Honestly I had this feeling D1 just minus the Void part. She was protesting a bit much for a first time player and might have someone in their ear.

I could see Badger throwing them in scum to be coached up a bit for their first game too.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
well...

The dice options were…rolled a 1 or a 4…phase would have gone to Sleep. 2 or a 5…immunity until D3. 3 or a 6…yeeted tae fuck!
there was only a 33% chance that something "bad" would happen, which no one knew for sure was death, except maybe you. You can make the argument that it's mod meta but you can still be scum while using mod meta. I'm not going to go through ALL the VC (so correct me if I'm wrong here) but wasn't the only traction on Vesper, me, and Lora? If Vesper was scum and you tried (and failed) to get me to roll the dice its possible that you guys were willing to risk Lora over Vesper. And this wasn't instant death or anything so stop acting like it was.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I said Vesper should not be out in something that could kill her. I was right. And y’all are mad :D

Anyway I’ll check in later. Gonna play video games while you figure out other people to look at since y’all suck at your reads of me.

And the best is none of you will care ultimately that you’re wrong. ;)

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
you know, my initial read on Void was town. lol Void voted me after I said that he was wrong on his nightingale read. I was like "this guy is big mad." and honestly, that skews a little bit town for me. I did kinda have it in the back of my mind that it was sort of a Freudian slip when that he thought a scummy night was town...wich is how scum would treat someone not on thier team. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he just thought night was being intentionally scummy as town to not get shot but with todays posting I think I was prob wrong and he's just scum.

Vote: void

vesper is a good push to

Top Bottom