Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 12 - 99 Friends Halloviolina Heist

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not scum so I don't care enough to make a huge deal but if I were scum and Void was town I'd be irritated the mod was collaborating any of their story. Either way just found it funny for a game mod to be confirming anything.
Ehh let’s just put it down to me slightly misunderstanding the situation lol.

Vesper

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
she/her
Posting cat gifs should be a crime.
No Way Cat GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
It was supposed to be kinda of a jokey way of confirming like a narrator telling a story kinda way but yeah understand the point bud. :yes:

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
also
Vote: Caito
for being unecessarilly mean. It's not a permanent vote though.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Voidkitten - 2 (Val, LDG)
Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)

Just under 27 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Now that he has shown up, do you still feel this way?
maybe. Wouldn't really put it past him to come in and throw down a vote based on something that I never did and so it's not like he'd be the first scum to throw down a nonsensical vote

Long term, I don't think it makes a ton of sense b/c if I were to get lynched or nked then my town flip would put some pressure on him, and while his argument would be "I just didn't want to read another post" I'm not sure that would keep him from the chopping block.

Another take is that he's actually using his vote and maybe the only people that are voting are town.

I know that in the past I've been incredulous to a lack of wagon formation but I don't really remember a lack of voting being this bad.

My worry here is that mafia did in fact start with 8 which means they have 7 and 1-2 3ps means a 14-15 town split. With 2 dead there could be only 11 other town and I doubt the 12 of
us can really come together. So I wouldn't be surprised if Drey and BN are like projecting scum telling us that they are hanging back.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Here’s one for your dead friend CWE.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
if there are 7 scum and void is a dv thats 8 votes. All it takes is 3 votes from town on town and scum can control the lynch.

like why even have a day phase? just give everyone a vig shot

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. My brain is a bit dead after trying to read all of that and figure out what is going on. So yeah. I am bit lost and need to go back through things after I wake up my brain a bit and pay bills instead of going to the wrestling show tonight.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
if there are 7 scum and void is a dv thats 8 votes. All it takes is 3 votes from town on town and scum can control the lynch.

I was just town confirmed. Read Badgers posts and you’ll see. It’s precisely what Jarrod and I spoke about.

And even there. Why would scum also have that role with 8-9 people.

Seriously man. If you’re town you need to look elsewhere

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Also I'm voting gc and calling BN and drey and vesper scum so it's not like I'm just fixated on you or anything. You on the other hand, seem fixated on telling us how townie you are

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also I'm voting gc and calling BN and drey and vesper scum so it's not like I'm just fixated on you or anything. You on the other hand, seem fixated on telling us how townie you are
You keep bringing me up lmao.

And you typically bring them up in regards to how they are teamed with me which means thoughts associated with that are tainted.

I don’t see Vesper right now of that list. Not saying it’s impossible right but I don’t see the scum from her.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Cation is doing something, even if it's nonsense. Vesper is just posting to look active, imo. Also I'm still a bit ??? over her d1. If you guys think cation is scum then vote him but you and so many others seem allergic to voting

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Caito has made like 7 posts and three of them votes. Two of them saying you are offensive.

Vesper has made a few more than that and has interacted at a base level and commenting.

Do you think the way they are posting would be more scum than towns first game?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah but I never really said cation can't be scum, stop being so manipulative
Stop being defensive and thinking people are trying to swap your words.

You said both are inactive and not posting but you called Vesper scum over Caito who you said the same thing as. “Vote if you want”

I’m asking what it was thst made you more confident in Vesper than Caito. That’s all.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This interaction has felt more icky than previous. If we prefer another person, I’d be willing to swap and entertain but I just have bad feelings.

Vote: Rock

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
There was only a 33% chance to roll death so it didn't make a ton of sense, imo, to keep moaning on about dying when the chance was slimmer and there wasn't any evidence of it being death over something else. She isn't hunting, but I guess a lot aren't cation is at least voting

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It may be TV on my part but I have a hard time seeing void as not scum. I also think Vesper and GC are excellent options and that's where I'd like to go. today. My other thought is if Vesper is the 1x mass roleblocker and void is a dv or has the same role I had and gives ppl a vote then maybe it's best to vote GC to get rid of the unknown scum role.
I've been out all day, and catching up....but I don't understand the point about Vesper.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Or so.

It was Tidleys initial OMGUS vote on MTR. Just seemed a bit out of character, although she did change her vote later on down the line.
Seems I'll have to ISO Void, GC, and Rock as that's where most of the convo has headed thus far.
I don't hate this thought. tildey is somewhere in the middle right now. There was nothing I hated, but I didn't see an attempt at impact making.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I do think it's possible Badger shows some heart and calls it a no lynch so first timer doesn't get killed.
Ok....but you think Badger would change his game and go against a result so that the effect doesn't happen? He'd choose to hurt whichever side?
I'm a long believer of D1 usually doesn't have heavy consequences. Maybe I missed the memo. Generally it has been romper room with different outcomes. Outcomes not usually resulting in death.

I never said death wasn't a possibility. I just didn't really think it would happened.

I unvoted Vesper mostly because I wanted to fuck with Badger on D1 while I was at work. I was going to toss my vote around but Badger didn't want to play.

I also didn't realize the time was running out so much because I was at work.

I very well might have voted differently with more time but at the time Vesper was the next closest train and put it there to make things closer.

Really didn't think any of that would lead to death but it happened.
But.....you did the opposite. You agreed with me and then removed your vote. That.....happened. And then you came back in on and then voted Vesper. You could have voted literally anyone else, and you went with the closest teain to scum.
The only thing that should ping you or anyone else is my solving babyface fire. If Mazer doesn't see that then something is up.
There were 3 posts and no addressing of why vote, unvote, vote on vesper despite saying he was not going to do it.

Somehow I've missed the solving fire?

But in fairness, jarrod's tactic "I'm not, so you must be" is pretty NAI. He'd have a hard time overdoing it in this situation, because the people who know me well know that CWE has his word, and I have my code.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I wasn't trying to tell anyone I thought Lora was scum. I didn't know. I had mild weird feelings from his posts so I was okay with him dying if he were to die. If he got 3 day immunity, then we get 3 days of glorious Lora posts.

I still claim his pelt as mine since it was me who put him over, but really. Lora killed Lora. He asked for game and he ended up getting screwed by it.

And at no point did I think I'd make the night and will screenshot it for you after the game regardless. This was the order of events in my role. I read my role, clarified how obvious my role would be, received the answer and immediately said "I'm dead" and then said "I am dead N1 or N2."

Maybe not now since I've actually had sus thrown on me today. We shall see.
Honestly, Lora seemed to be going through the motions at the end and not sure how to play it. Which keeps me going back to me actually being unsure if there was a combined strategy near the end.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Have we confirmed that void is still dving this phase? I need to go back and look.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I was just town confirmed. Read Badgers posts and you’ll see. It’s precisely what Jarrod and I spoke about.

And even there. Why would scum also have that role with 8-9 people.

Seriously man. If you’re town you need to look elsewhere
Void, could you please vote for someone so I can confirm your vc please?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Ok....but you think Badger would change his game and go against a result so that the effect doesn't happen? He'd choose to hurt whichever side?

But.....you did the opposite. You agreed with me and then removed your vote. That.....happened. And then you came back in on and then voted Vesper. You could have voted literally anyone else, and you went with the closest teain to scum.

There were 3 posts and no addressing of why vote, unvote, vote on vesper despite saying he was not going to do it.

Somehow I've missed the solving fire?

But in fairness, jarrod's tactic "I'm not, so you must be" is pretty NAI. He'd have a hard time overdoing it in this situation, because the people who know me well know that CWE has his word, and I have my code.
Badger wouldn't have hurt either side with a no lynch. I could see him taking pity, he's filthy not mean. Hell I'd wager his confirming Void earlier hurt his game worse than just calling a no lynch on D1 and letting a new person play.

I literally said I was going to unvote and vote around to have fun with Badger while I was at work in those 3 posts.

I voted back on Vesper because they were 2nd closest train.

I did agree it could be dangerous for Vesper but I really didn't think death was the end result of bad.

I think you could be purposefully missing the fire.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
In fairness, I've been questioning vespers townie for a bit now before cation even posted today
The point you raised that I don't get is about the massrb because "he wanted to stay alive"

....Wouldn't everyone?

And using the massrb early is pretty standard. There's a few people, one of them was actually Psych, who I've had debates with because they think it should ALWAYS be N1. It's definitely the default for any Rajah vet.

And then I would also have to assume that Vesper, as a new player, was a dominant strategic voice in that scum chat

or that despite receiving really no scum pressure day 1, the dominant scum chat voices would place the majority of their strategy to protect Vesper.

The details don't add up to me for this being a plausible explanation for a straightforward scum play.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Cation is doing something, even if it's nonsense. Vesper is just posting to look active, imo. Also I'm still a bit ??? over her d1. If you guys think cation is scum then vote him but you and so many others seem allergic to voting
OK, I can see your thoughts here. I still don't like the initial read, but I can see there was at least some other rationale.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Well in fairness Jarrod, though I may have maybe let a bit slip, people were getting that idea about him anyway. Plus for all you know, that could have been a double vote only as one ability and Void could have other abilities.

I realise I made a mistake but disagree I’ve outed him as town exactly.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Could’ve been a scum convo too.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I don't hate this thought. tildey is somewhere in the middle right now. There was nothing I hated, but I didn't see an attempt at impact making.
I mean, I wasn’t trying to make an impact. It was D1. I had time and energy to keep up with the thread and participate so I did. The vote on MTR was absolutely OMGUS because he does know I have shit luck at games of chance but it was also tongue-in-cheek because neither of us was in any real danger of “winning” the vote at the time. The late vote change to Future was also just silliness.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
he could still TYPE that and it wasn't genuine and we knew his role/part of the role. Though imo you should like not post anything but VCs or atleast thats my mod mentality

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Badger wouldn't have hurt either side with a no lynch. I could see him taking pity, he's filthy not mean. Hell I'd wager his confirming Void earlier hurt his game worse than just calling a no lynch on D1 and letting a new person play.

I literally said I was going to unvote and vote around to have fun with Badger while I was at work in those 3 posts.

I voted back on Vesper because they were 2nd closest train.

I did agree it could be dangerous for Vesper but I really didn't think death was the end result of bad.

I think you could be purposefully missing the fire.
Help me see the solving fire.

What's the solve? Vesper? Your early pressure on a probable town void?

And jarrod....i quoted you agreeing with me on why you unvoted Vesper. And the reason was death. That happened. Because if you were just having fun......why was the 2nd train important.

Are we taking the Lora approach of just saying that everything is "godlike"

Because if you both start gimmicking that, it's going to get tedious.

I'm trying to dialogue on this, because I know you tend just to accuse on pressure. And because I would genuinely like to understand and work through this I would like an explanation.

At the same time, at least you and void should be aware of why I'm highly improbable at this point. Badger, Nightie, Psych, and CWE would know too. CWE and Psych have already said it once, if they're active in the deadchat,

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Well in fairness Jarrod, though I may have maybe let a bit slip, people were getting that idea about him anyway. Plus for all you know, that could have been a double vote only as one ability and Void could have other abilities.

I realise I made a mistake but disagree I’ve outed him as town exactly.
Well Void had no problem proclaiming he was town based on it.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
he could still TYPE that and it wasn't genuine and we knew his role/part of the role. Though imo you should like not post anything but VCs or atleast thats my mod mentality
I don't have issue with general fun posts but any game talk should be strictly off limits until after the game. Take game runner notes and post them at the end.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Well Void had no problem proclaiming he was town based on it.
He’s entitled to do that of course. Doesn’t mean he’s necessarily telling the truth for all you know.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry will get to vote count in a sec.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 3 (Caito, Void)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)

Just under 24 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@Jarrod1983 if you have any questions about it please Siscord or PM me. We should just get back to game talk from here.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Help me see the solving fire.

What's the solve? Vesper? Your early pressure on a probable town void?

And jarrod....i quoted you agreeing with me on why you unvoted Vesper. And the reason was death. That happened. Because if you were just having fun......why was the 2nd train important.

Are we taking the Lora approach of just saying that everything is "godlike"

Because if you both start gimmicking that, it's going to get tedious.

I'm trying to dialogue on this, because I know you tend just to accuse on pressure. And because I would genuinely like to understand and work through this I would like an explanation.

At the same time, at least you and void should be aware of why I'm highly improbable at this point. Badger, Nightie, Psych, and CWE would know too. CWE and Psych have already said it once, if they're active in the deadchat,
I came right out of the gate with what I saw from N1 and have been active since.

I already said that death was possible. I didn't think probable. In my mind it was like 5% chance of death.

I agreed it was possible and I did unvote because I was going to have fun with Badger. I don't know how many times I can say this. I put my vote back at the end of work day because Vesper was second closest. 2nd train wasn't so much important but if there was going to last minute shenanigans it'd be the 2nd train and not if I just put a vote on like Peter Griffin where there were zero votes.

Again D1 is fucking Romper Room. I didn't think much of it other than get through it to get to future phases where there's information.

I'll have a explanation for any question but I feel your overthinking things while I was genuinely fucking around those last few hours in between snow removal at work.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
And all the time when I catch you... Thats some pure BS. You call me scum early in every game.

You know what they say about a broken clock?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Val - 1 (Claws)
Grumpycat - 1 (Rock)
Rock - 1 (Caito)
Caito - 1 (Randolph)

Just under 24 hours to go. 11 required for a hammer. Sexy Badger deadline time Monday 1:13AM GMT. Also sexy world clock:

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
maybe this site does it differently, but in all my experience with doublevoters, you don't have a choice. You just vote and its auto 2 votes.

now I was scum that could make myself or others a dv.

but idk, just not in love with the argument that vk wouldn't be obvious if he had a role that he can't control, unless he specifically is that role from the other gme

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
maybe this site does it differently, but in all my experience with doublevoters, you don't have a choice. You just vote and its auto 2 votes.

but idk, just not in love with the argument that vk wouldn't be obvious if he had a role that he can't control, unless he specifically is that role from the other gme
The obviousness of the role is why I expected death :D

I can't say for sure what I'd have done if it was scum, but I feel like I'd have not voted on D1, especially in a prize vote when I had an easy enough excuses. But I can also see reasons why I'd out it immediately.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
That's the thing. Void was revealed as a DV day 1. The early pressure day 2 never added up right to me.

I'm neutral on most people.

I'm curious mostly right now about

Jarrod
GC

I've had Rock on and off this list like 5 times today.

My next tier of curiosity includes
Tildey
Caito
Everyone who finished the day without a vote anywhere

I'm also assuming with a scum team in a 25 person game, that we have a minimum of 1 active wolf.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Yet the time you were scum, called me scum d1...

So dont act like you catch me. You twist my words to fit what you want to say.
yes, I thought you were an EZ hedge but that doesn't really invalidate my point. You said that I always call you scum. I countered with "when I was town and you were town I didn't."

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
@Jarrod1983 if you have any questions about it please Siscord or PM me. We should just get back to game talk from here.
Void could be lying. Either way he's taking what you inserted and using it. He's either confirmed town or scum using that as a cover.

Mazer asked a question and I answered honestly in my view with how things have gone so far. You doing what you did was fair play to be mentioned if Mazer was asking about if you could swayed to change something.

No need to PM. Genuinely not trying to upset you either just figured it was fair game to use as a example from my viewpoint since you saw it fair to confirm things about players. I'm done talking about it unless someone asks my opinion on what could or couldn't happen behind the scenes, then you will get my honest opinion because it is all game talk from my view.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

I agree with this.

To me, it's still about role probability

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
That's the thing. Void was revealed as a DV day 1. The early pressure day 2 never added up right to me.

I'm neutral on most people.

I'm curious mostly right now about

Jarrod
GC

I've had Rock on and off this list like 5 times today.

My next tier of curiosity includes
Tildey
Caito
Everyone who finished the day without a vote anywhere

I'm also assuming with a scum team in a 25 person game, that we have a minimum of 1 active wolf.
What else can I answer for you?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Void could be lying. Either way he's taking what you inserted and using it. He's either confirmed town or scum using that as a cover.

Mazer asked a question and I answered honestly in my view with how things have gone so far. You doing what you did was fair play to be mentioned if Mazer was asking about if you could swayed to change something.

No need to PM. Genuinely not trying to upset you either just figured it was fair game to use as a example from my viewpoint since you saw it fair to confirm things about players. I'm done talking about it unless someone asks my opinion on what could or couldn't happen behind the scenes, then you will get my honest opinion because it is all game talk from my view.
Ok fine then dude. 👍

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
hey Void, your d1 push was on me. Can you think of any reason why scum would want you around?

(if I assume you are town)
I've considered this. I dislike that you are the one bringing it up, but yes. Its partly why I keep wavering on you.

To me, you have been wrong with everything about me so its hard for me not to see that as scummy and I can sorta see the same from your perspective (minus you being stubborn with 99.99% chance im town)

I would be okay with:

Rock/BN (I don't think both are scum)
GC
Claws

Caito
Tildey (I want more)

I have a read on Jarrod, but it may not be fully accurate. I don't think I want him gone today.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Voids smart enough to say he's town for his DV and he wouldn't so openly use it to help scum because it'd be obvious. I think Void has Vince size grapefruits enough to do just that and then argue his way out of it if it blew up in scum's face.
If Void's town it doesn't matter but I can see why Rock or I might think Void is up to no good after Lora's reveal.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I've considered this. I dislike that you are the one bringing it up, but yes. Its partly why I keep wavering on you.

To me, you have been wrong with everything about me so its hard for me not to see that as scummy and I can sorta see the same from your perspective (minus you being stubborn with 99.99% chance im town)

I would be okay with:

Rock/BN (I don't think both are scum)
GC
Claws

Caito
Tildey (I want more)

I have a read on Jarrod, but it may not be fully accurate. I don't think I want him gone today.
Nobody should want me gone. I'm simply wonderful.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So just for the record, you've scum read town and town read 3p. And you are saying my reads are bad?
I still think shooting the Jester Bomb was a terrible shot so my town read of Foxxi would likely have been more beneficial than CWE suiciding.

I said you have been wrong with everything about me. I didn't say anything about your other reads.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I will only really have been useful if Vesper is town. Since, you know, Vesper would be dead.

If Vesper is Mafia, then I was useless as a poopy flavored lollipop.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think my Catio read/reaction and my, I'll just call it a scum read, on Vesper is an apple: apple comparison.

Catio posted 3 times d1. Pretty null stuff. At this point, he was a non descrip lurker.

I started pushing Grumpy and after he threw a hissy fit, I had to ask him. He wasn't being proactive here, I had to ask him who was scum. He said "oh abbi's law says its catio"

I mean, ok? I still think it's a fallacy but it's deff worked in the past. Although it is GC's scum MO to push for lurkers so I did feel like his lite push on Catio could mean Catio was town. GC did argue that Catio's scum flip makes him town. If they were both scum would he bus here?

What are everyone's opinions on GC calling Catio scum but not (refusing to?) vote(ing) there?

Dude comes in and votes me for whatever reason

Is he bad town? Is he scum with a semi-opportunistic vote? IDK, it's all WIFOM.

I realize that I could be wrong on Vesper but I wasn't a huge fan of her 192 and 291. I just, idk. Claiming votes on her were rude in 192 is like... weird. She doesn't seem dumb to me so I think she knew it wasn't a lynch. And then 291 she says she'll prob be dead when it was a dice roll with a 33% probability of death that no one (apparently except for Void) knew for certain.

Like am I the only that side eyed these posts? I mean maybe they were supposed to be trolling and I just think trolling is a bit scummy, I guess.

she did come in today and said she didn't know that she wouldn't have died. So she thought it was a lynch? The reason that I don't really like this is b/c I at least, I think BN did too...told her she wasn't being lynched.

She also argued that she's not being coached b/c if she were she'd look like she knew what she was doing. Which I guess "confirms" ^ but I'm just a little skeptical.

There hasn't really been any hunting or pushing or that much responding on game events which I realize is she's "new" and this site is much more night focused, at least IMO so there's not as much scum hunting.

but I don't think you can really compare someone that I had been side-eyeing for ^ reasons and then some rando voting for me who is only getting pushed since he's a CW to Grumpy

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Voids smart enough to say he's town for his DV and he wouldn't so openly use it to help scum because it'd be obvious. I think Void has Vince size grapefruits enough to do just that and then argue his way out of it if it blew up in scum's face.
If Void's town it doesn't matter but I can see why Rock or I might think Void is up to no good after Lora's reveal.
But do you think a permanent dv is likely scum?

I can only see that of Badger made a smaller scum team. Otherwise the voter balance is completely off.

Seems like a stretch to make it the main concern.

Do you have any concerns with anyone on the Vesper train? Thoughts on any other late voters?

Top Bottom